• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Thanks for elaborating.

Like I said, The concept just does not interest me. I'm glad you like it but I have a feeling it's not for me.
That's no problem. I just didn't want you to have a misleading idea of it due to my love for boobs. Embarrass

Berserk..

Tyrion is going to die, You KNOW IT HES GOING DOWN HES GONNA BE MURDERED THAT ****ING DWARF... then the show will be worthless cause **** Tyrion is the best part of that show now D:
I think I believe George RR Martin knows what's best for the show

Key word: think
I just didn't want you to have a misleading idea of it due to my love for boobs. Embarrass
Good oneNo one's judging you. lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Everyone talks about SMTxFE/Persona:FE edition, New FE, Mewtwo, Lucas, Death of the Hoo Hah, etc.,etc

And I'm the one paying attention to Fatal Frame 5
Yoshi's Wooly World! It's so adorable and there's Yarn Yoshi Amiibos! IN DIFFERENT COLORS! :)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I didn't know how to feel during the direct when they showed the yarn Yoshi amiibo adding a second Yoshi to Wooly World, AND THEN THE FIRST YOSHI ATE THE SECOND YOSHI

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Get on my level.
Rip off of Epic Yarn

1.25/10 would not sew again
honestly wouldn't mind epic yarn + actual challenge, so I'm gonna watch this one as it develops
I didn't know how to feel during the direct when they showed the yarn Yoshi amiibo adding a second Yoshi to Wooly World, AND THEN THE FIRST YOSHI ATE THE SECOND YOSHI
what else do yoshi (yoshis?) do in their free time?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Rip off of Epic Yarn

1.25/10 would not sew again
Same developer, dummy. It's like saying Capcom ripped off Monster Hunter with Dragon's Dogma, Soul Sacrifice, and Lost Planet 2. :p

Nobody talks about Wooly World but I want the Wooly amiibos and I want that GAME
I bet people think it's a kiddies game like what happened to Ratchet & Clank. Come the freak on, man. I'd tired of all this depressing **** that's there to be "mature". It's great once in a while, but doing it badly like pretty much all "mature" games makes it annoying and a drag. You want mature? Go play Spec Ops: The Line, The Cat Lady, Life is Strange, or hell, even Alice: Madness Returns. I want more campy, outrageous, wacky games that don't take themselves seriously like Vanquish, Bayonetta, Saints Row, Devil May Cry, Bulletstorm, and Shadows of the Damned. I want more whimsical, light-hearted, "childish" games like Yoshi's Wooly World, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and hell, even Sly Cooper and Ratchet & Clank which are a bit more darker at times and they're like cartoons that you'd watch at as a kid and maybe still now. Sleeping Dogs? Hell yeah, it's like a Hong Kong action film made into a game. Basically, I want variety in games instead of the next Skyrim, the next Far Cry even though Far Cry 4's endings were brilliant, or the next adrenaline fix.

what else do yoshi (yoshis?) do in their free time?
Be cute and adorable. LOOK! LOOK WITH YOUR SPECIAL EYES! :p

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Gorls, I know we said we would visiT the Melee Fox boards nexT, but the Nintendew Direct calls for some "special circumstances." I think we should pay a visiT the newly confirmed Lucas boards instead, and bring some housewarming gifTs. :secretkpop:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I bet people think it's a kiddies game like what happened to Ratchet & Clank. Come the freak on, man. I'd tired of all this depressing **** that's there to be "mature". It's great once in a while, but doing it badly like pretty much all "mature" games makes it annoying and a drag. You want mature? Go play Spec Ops: The Line, The Cat Lady, Life is Strange, or hell, even Alice: Madness Returns. I want more campy, outrageous, wacky games that don't take themselves seriously like Vanquish, Bayonetta, Saints Row, Devil May Cry, Bulletstorm, and Shadows of the Damned. I want more whimsical, light-hearted, "childish" games like Yoshi's Wooly World, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and hell, even Sly Cooper and Ratchet & Clank which are a bit more darker at times and they're like cartoons that you'd watch at as a kid and maybe still now. Sleeping Dogs? Hell yeah, it's like a Hong Kong action film made into a game. Basically, I want variety in games instead of the next Skyrim, the next Far Cry even though Far Cry 4's endings were brilliant, or the next adrenaline fix.
I think the big stigma against Wooly World is it looks so unfamiliar that it's a put-off. Least, that's what it is for me.

I had the issue with Paper Mario until I played it and loved it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think the big stigma against Wooly World is it looks so unfamiliar that it's a put-off. Least, that's what it is for me.

I had the issue with Paper Mario until I played it and loved it.
I still haven't played Epic Yarn, but I love the design choice. It's fun and happy-feeling.

Soul.

Do you guys just NOT read names on posts or something wtf

The same thing happened with Spirst, yet people started chatting with him thinking it was me lol
my b i thought this was m2k

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Same developer, dummy. It's like saying Capcom ripped off Monster Hunter with Dragon's Dogma, Soul Sacrifice, and Lost Planet 2. :p
lol you thought I was serious?

I've actually never played epic yarn anyway so

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
I still haven't played Epic Yarn, but I love the design choice. It's fun and happy-feeling.
And it's Kirby's Hardest game if you are a completist. One hit and you have start all over. Otherwise, it is one of easiest games you will enjoy.

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
I personally enjoyed Epic Yarn, and am looking forward to Wooly World. My only worry is that it won't be as good as previous Yoshi games, gameplay wise and Story Wise. And god damn Nintendo if it has ANY CRYING BABIES!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Wii U gamepad is practically a camera of the sorts

Fatal Frame 5 allows you to use a camera

Also, Captain Toad's usage of the Wii U was pretty basic. Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, and Nintendo Land were alright in terms of creativity. Fatal Frame 5 literally is like... a bullseye.
Haven't read through the rest of the pages yet... But this is how I felt about Zombie U before it flopped. That game had so much promise. FF5 might mend the broken promise that was made to me.

Splatoon tho. I can't believe it's almost here.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just tried playing Doctor Mario today and oh wow I really underestimated this character.

I think my co-mains are going to be Greninja and Lucas, but I think I'll be playing (Doctor) Mario in the sidelines, just so my three mains across the series can be together =P

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
The design choice itself doesn't bother me at all. It's just the IP. I know they did it because they wanted to do something different with Kirby and it'll sell well. But, I'm one of those people who admires good storytelling and following a continuity. So when something jarring happens such as a different design choice, it bothers me because it feels like the world is not what I became attached to.

As for fun and happy-feeling vs grimy and dark, I prefer both. It's a good idea to keep options open and just learn how designers and writers invest in a project.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Daenerys is the best character in GoT, followed by Arya, and then Sansa.

Arya's story is so awesome now. I love what she's doing and the path she has chosen. I need to know more about her story but George R.R. Martin writes so slowly. :/

I can't wait to see Aegon. Hopefully his actor can portray him well. also he needs to be hot pls

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
RNG was fun fun fun for scorerunning Azure Striker Gunvolt.

But Adrenaline Lens existing are entirely to blame for that.

OmegaSorin

The Lucky Hero
NNID
Semjax
Bruh, if it weren't for RNG, 9 and Maxim Tomatoes spawning from my trees probably wouldn't be things.
If it weren't for RNG I'd have not had to grind a single level in DB Xenoverse for literally 100 times to get Super Saiyan, If not for RNG, coming first in Destiny's Crucible would actually be worth it instead of you getting nothing for it. Some RNG is good, other RNG is exceptionally bad.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So I was watching a video that @Rizen posted of his match against @ Macchiato Macchiato .

Then this happened.
The GIF was playing slower (cuz mobile) so as soon as Link threw the boomerang I was going "no, no, no, NO, NOOOO-"

Tbh when you can tell a GIF has Zelda and Link in it, when is it not because Zelda is about to get pushed off while using din's?

Top Bottom