• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I didn't notice I was reading the Competitive Impressions Thread, and I thought I was reading the Zelda Social. Wow, I've never been so thankful for being mistaken, people are ****ing crazy in that place.

Also, I am now convinced that @BJN39 is best mod 4 lyf

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Your Toon Link is pretty great too, didn't get to see much of your Rosalina thanks to you only using her the first match and the last one lagging.

Also you fell for Shadow Sneak a lot =P
It's hard for me to see the shadow. I always think your just walking. :p

Any improvements I can make?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ FullMoon FullMoon You got me interested. What region are you in?

It's hard for me to see the shadow. I always think your just walking. :p

Any improvements I can make?
From what I noticed you're a bit D-Air happy with Toon Link, other than that I can't really give any advice when it comes to playing him since to this day I never tried him out.

Soul.

Speculation speculates even the sillliest of leaks.
Can't wait for Mewtwo to suck Kappa

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I want to see Mewtwo's idle animation and if those arms are just dangling about like Melee Fox's. :p

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
From what I noticed you're a bit D-Air happy with Toon Link, other than that I can't really give any advice when it comes to playing him since to this day I never tried him out.
I'll cut back on the dair then. I just love the windbox. <3 and that it spikes

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Did you all see this? Mewtwo's model looks bad even for the 3DS. Sopo? Come on, really? And Wolf looks like he was ripped from Brawl and posed like that one Falco image.
Probably going to get ahot for this.

Time for another leak likely a fraud

Biggest problem the tip of mewtwos tail is not even close to 1080p at all.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Did you all see this? Mewtwo's model looks bad even for the 3DS. Sopo? Come on, really? And Wolf looks like he was ripped from Brawl and posed like that one Falco image.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
My to-do list:

- Learn how to Up-Air Spike consistently
- Learn how to fight Fox
- Learn how to fight Sonic
- Use Hydro Pump more often on-stage and learn how to control it better.
- Stop playing like a moron.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Texas... Brazil...

Worth a shot. Up for a few rounds?

@ HeroMystic HeroMystic have you ever noticed when playing Samus in doubles Missiles target your partner exclusively, and when he's gone, Missiles will only go forward without changing their path?
Honestly, I barely use missiles at all in doubles (much more aggressive in dubs) so can't say for sure.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
He said he played yew and what do yew do when your trying to get up from the ledge against DDD?
To be honest, I do not know. DDD is one of my best match ups so I'm hardly off stage. What they tend to do though is throw a gordo offstage or fly up to bair but I usually teleport into them if that happens. or if they bair I uair or nair

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
To be honest, I do not know. DDD is one of my best match ups so I'm hardly off stage. What they tend to do though is throw a gordo offstage or fly up to bair but I usually teleport into them if that happens. or if they bair I uair or nair
Ok the match up confuses me tbh. They're so campy, I don't like campy characters. Can yew help me with the match up? My best match ups are Robin, Captain Falcon, and Fox. Also will your matches be uploaded to YouTube?

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Ok the match up confuses me tbh. They're so campy, I don't like campy characters. Can yew help me with the match up? My best match ups are Robin, Captain Falcon, and Fox. Also will your matches be uploaded to YouTube?
For sure and I don't think they will but you can find them here

Singles:
http://www.twitch.tv/newmetastream/b/643849427 Time: 59:40
http://www.twitch.tv/newmetastream/b/643849427 Time 1:33:00 I got bopped crey but its ok tired johns.

Doubles:
http://www.twitch.tv/newmetastream/b/643661135 4:13:00

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
I fell alsleep last night. Who got top 4 at the Las Vegas tournament? Did anything interesting happen like Custom Sets? All I remember is Ven was an amazing Zelda and Gluten is an amazing Peach.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
I fell alsleep last night. Who got top 4 at the Las Vegas tournament? Did anything interesting happen like Custom Sets? All I remember is Ven was an amazing Zelda and Gluten is an amazing Peach.
I don't remember top 4 but top 3 was FOW Tyrant and Zero

And thank you so much!!! ;o;

Top Bottom