• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Diddy's meta has rapidly evolved so the match ups may have changed.
This, so much. I had MM being even with the chimp, but I have no idea what it is for post grab spamming diddy. But at the same time, it's so funny to see how little productive activity the Diddy boards have, even after they were called out by the Chilean.

(Chilean Sea Bass... I forgot that was a thing. I want.)

I think fair cancels the banana and clanks with diddys own fair. Approaching would just be fairing.

depends, if it's customs. We'll punish with a grab because crescent slash. Though usually dancing blade is our go to punish. Marcina main goal is not to let Diddy get close.
Down DB - 19%
Side DB - 16%
Up DB - 15%

It higher percents, only the up direction works.

Dude. Stop double posting. Just saying. You're driving BJN insane. Like I said, I'm surprised you weren't infracted yet. Lol

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was trying out perfect pivot dsmash with Rosalina against random CPUs

lv7 Zelda elevatored me out of it ;_;

also gnes is on stream

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Uuugh. I just got some player in For Glory that played Kirby and I easily 2-stocked him, then he decided to switch to Greninja and because of all the lag I could barely control myself and even SD'd once and he ended up winning, of course he would change his profile name to "git gud" afterwards. To be fair his Greninja was actually pretty good and he was able to bait pretty well, but damn the lag was awful and being beaten like that is just demoralizing.

I'm just gonna go and write something and take a break until my internet begins to function again.
Sounds so much like me, that it's kind of scary, actually. Especially the 'take a break and write something' part. Don't feel bad though, it's just FG. And dittos and lag :/

Hello Everyone! I just joined and since I play Zelda occasionally I decided to drop by!

To be honest, I've lurked this thread a while before I joined simply because everyone here seemed so awesome. You kinda inadvertently convinced me to join! so thank you!
Welcome to our lair c:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Zelda tried to elevator me again but I clanked with Farore's first hit. It cancelled out my attack but FW continued, and after referencing MasterCore it indeed has the "continue after clank" property

I thought the first hit was transcendent all this time, but it's really weird/probably bad that you can have FW's first hit clanked, letting the opponent do whatever to punish while you're vanishing and reappearing

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
so are players still arguing about customs
Ehhh, probably. And it will never end, meaning that we're going to be hearing the same baseless arguments over and over despite them being proven incorrect for a long time. I'd get popcorn for the occasion if I were you.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
For anyone who cares I used Zelda today vs mikekirby 2-0 (for 9th but wasn't on stream) even though it says I used ZSS/Robin on the results thread it was ZSS/Zelda only

Soul.

Ehhh, probably. And it will never end, meaning that we're going to be hearing the same baseless arguments over and over despite them being proven incorrect for a long time. I'd get popcorn for the occasion if I were you.
so basically this:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Zelda tried to elevator me again but I clanked with Farore's first hit. It cancelled out my attack but FW continued, and after referencing MasterCore it indeed has the "continue after clank" property

I thought the first hit was transcendent all this time, but it's really weird/probably bad that you can have FW's first hit clanked, letting the opponent do whatever to punish while you're vanishing and reappearing
If only it was transcendent.

I've had attempted elevators punished/thwarted because the first hit clanked with some jabs or tilts. I've even had it clank with Ike's jab when he was facing away from me so there shouldn't have been a hitbox to clank with but whatever. <_<

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
So, I legit want to work on a timeout game. I figured I might as well make it a serious part of my play.

So I timed out a Zelda on for glory. And then a shulk and got called boring. Living till +160% consistently.

And now I'm attempting to time out rage ganondorf... What am I doing.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Today I timed out an Olimar with Villager because the lag was making it impossible to play and I don't really know how to play Villager =V

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
*GASP*

Better start giving top players something worse than Diddy.

:^)

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Nah not today didn't decide to use her had I fought chaos I most likely would of used Robin but I fought mike instead
Hey Nairo, dunno if you were ever into any of the Dissidia games but every time I see your avatar I always think of how cool Rydia would have been in them.
Hopefully she'll be in the new upcoming one >.<
She's definitely one of the coolest summoners in the series.

Gah I can't wait to hear if new Dissidia is coming to consoles :|

Also, Idk why but any time I happen to see this picture I think of Farore's Wind

Nairo

Banned via Administration
*GASP*

Better start giving top players something worse than Diddy.

:^)
Wtf why did it double post like that lolol it looks ugly
Hey Nairo, dunno if you were ever into any of the Dissidia games but every time I see your avatar I always think of how cool Rydia would have been in them.
Hopefully she'll be in the new upcoming one >.<
She's definitely one of the coolest summoners in the series.

Gah I can't wait to hear if new Dissidia is coming to consoles :|

Also, Idk why but any time I happen to see this picture I think of Farore's Wind
Rydia is awesomeee! I'd be 100% fine with her being in the new dissidia!

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Wtf why did it double post like that lolol it looks ugly

Rydia is awesomeee! I'd be 100% fine with her being in the new dissidia!
I'm really hoping it comes to consoles, if so hopefully the online scene will see much more activity than AdHoc party/handheld.
It would be awesome to see you in Dissidia competitive scene too :p

Anyways, always a pleasure to watch your tourney play by the way!
I pick up a lot of good strategies from you and just like watching you represent some of the more intriguing characters.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Hi gurls !
I'm having trouble sleeping due to severe insomnia, so I decided to say hello again <3

Update : health is improving slightly ( I can actually eat small portions of food again ) so maybe I'm finally kicking off this " sick " I have. Maybe I'll be able to play games again o:

@ UkeNicky UkeNicky @ Nairo Nairo :
Dissidia fans OOO:

You two ever play online / have interest in playing ? Who did you like playing ? ^^
It's prob my fav game due to how addicting it is with friends and I can probably help you setup playing + teach you the basics as an old Backroom member. I've successfully helped beginners in the past, so don't be shy <3

Anyhow,
I suddenly felt like sharing some music after thinking bout FF :

I feel old for knowing this piece, but as a kid, hearing this on my SNES blew my mind for how complicated the 4 different tiers of the fight had 4 different musical tiers that were able to convert themselves so smoothly as the fight went on without loading or suddenly cutting the pieces off( on a SNES even *O* ).

Srry if I'm fangasm'n or posting non-related content, I just felt like sharing things I like with you all <3

Top Bottom