• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Just wanted to say before the action gets too excited, @ Macchiato Macchiato be careful not to get too into it. I <3 your sass, but I don't want you to get yourself in trouble, considering you've gotten a warning before. ;)

Now, I must go and eaT...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What's the Hoops custom for Wii Fit Trainer that lets her move around a lot? It's the Jumbo Hoops, right? 'Cause JohnNumbers is putting in some work in the customs tournament hosted by TeamSp00ky. It almost destroyed Vinnie's Sheik's shield, but it poked her instead.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yeah, it's Jumbo Hoops. That thing does absurd (shield) damage too.

I used to think it had BS priority too but last tournament I saw Diddy's fair cleanly and consistently beating it out so eh...then again, Diddy's fair has BS priority too so I guess that doesn't rule anything out.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah, it's Jumbo Hoops. That thing does absurd (shield) damage too.

I used to think it had BS priority too but last tournament I saw Diddy's fair cleanly and consistently beating it out so eh...then again, Diddy's fair has BS priority too so I guess that doesn't rule anything out.
It just stage spiked Will's DK when he tried using Kong Cyclone to catch JohnNumber's WFT.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
WFT gets reallllly good with customs. I know Macchi might say some things that are really out there, but he's right about her being amazing with customs.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
WFT gets reallllly good with customs. I know Macchi might say some things that are really out there, but he's right about her being amazing with customs.
JohnNumbers might beat Will; he's at 2-0 on Will right now. And I was right a while back that WFT won't have issues on characters with large hurtboxes like DK.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Pikmin wall Sun Salutation shots so well.

Is Sweeping Sun Salutation really bad or something? It seems like a piercing projectile would be preferred for this MU.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Pikmin wall Sun Salutation shots so well.

Is Sweeping Sun Salutation really bad or something? It seems like a piercing projectile would be preferred for this MU.
I'm not sure if it would rock that MU, but since it had increased startup and takes way longer to charge fully (Which I find to be to only true time it can consistently juggle them away.) it would be harder to get a charge ready, and also limit the use of one projectile. Meanwhile the standard is the standard one.

Though, Blue SS DOES heal 1% more :bee:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

someone photoshop the words "Reflet Barrier" onto this for the raid

I would do it but MS Paint doesn't let you outline your letters

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace

I slowed down the gif @ L Latte made to match the original better.

I'm gone until Tuesday so I guess I'm missing the Robin raid.
Have fun and don't get yourselves banned or anything like that :secretkpop:
Thanks you so much, it looks a lot better now

u go gurl

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
castle sieged

rip

I'm not sure if it would rock that MU, but since it had increased startup and takes way longer to charge fully (Which I find to be to only true time it can consistently juggle them away.) it would be harder to get a charge ready, and also limit the use of one projectile. Meanwhile the standard is the standard one.

Though, Blue SS DOES heal 1% more :bee:
Oh, didn't know about the increased startup/charge time. Messing around with it in training it looks like it has bleh damage and no kill power too.

Into the trash it goes.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
That feeling when you run into someone actually much better than you on FG and they spam taunt you everytime they win.

Mah feelingz.

Latte

Smash Ace
Consumer math is so boring, someone save me from this gross homework
That feeling when you run into someone actually much better than you on FG and they spam taunt you everytime they win.

Mah feelingz.
*pats head*

it wil b alryt..dnt cri

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
On top of that they played Peach and Zelda can't actually deal with a Peach who plays properly. The worst part is I got them to 100%+ on their second stock every time. EVERYTIME. Could not win.

"La-lala-lala-la!"

"Oooohh... did I wiiin?"

For like half an hour.

Then any time they played Marth and I lost, they would switch to Lucina. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but if you know how to play Marth and you do that, you're basically calling me bad.

I only got two-stocked once, so at least I have that going for me I guess. It was a strangely frustrating experience though, especially since I knew what he wanted to do but simply could not do anything about it on Zelda.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Mah feelingz.
I fel u bby,

The only thing worse imo is when you're dancing on an opponent pretty well and then you TOTALLY DIDN'T SD (but did) and they crouch spam.

It was all betr in the end tho cuz I LKed that sheik witch right out of ha offensive recovery bouncing fail and KO'ed ha at 60% or so. :^)

Latte

Smash Ace
I've broken someone's shield as Jiggly, crouch spammed for a few seconds, then miSSED THE REST

It was the most embarrassing Smash moment of my life

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Real talk, people that spam taunts or whatever when you SD are the worst. Usually on FG, even if I am facing someone better than me, I'll SD as well just to keep the fight even. It gets friend requests. But then you've got the folks like you're talking about and it's the most eye-roll inducing thing ever.

Latte

Smash Ace
I only taunt if my opponent taunts first. The salt gets real when taunts are involved smh

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
dude

most falcons on FG don't even taunt right

IF YOU MAIN FALCON YOU SHOULD KNOW WHICH TAUNT IS "SHOW ME YA MOVES"

THAT'S LIKE

RULE #1 OF PLAYING FALCON

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've broken someone's shield as Jiggly, crouch spammed for a few seconds, then miSSED THE REST

It was the most embarrassing Smash moment of my life
I broke someone's shield once with one of Ganondorf's moves - I think it was Volcano Kick -, missed the first, reversed Warlock Punch, and then landed the second, reversed Warlock Punch. Guess who was embarrassed? :awesome:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
OK, my stream matches and (highlights?)

http://www.twitch.tv/jettsmash/b/636992058

Pools
2:31:40~ Aerodrome (Sheik) vs Jett (ZSS)
2:44:00~ Aerodrome WIIMOTE AND NUNCHUCK (Charizard/Bowser) vs Hinchy (Ness) (Hinchy was disgusTed that I used wiimote vs him)
3:52:00~ Aerodrome (Lucario/Sheik) vs Aura (ROB/Sheik):
4:34:00~ Aerodrome (Zelda/Palutena) vs The Pope (Greninja)
4:46:00~ Aerodrome (Zelda/Charizard) vs FingerFrost (Ganondorf/Dr. Mario)

Friendlies
5:34:00~ Aerodrome (Sheik/Bowser) vs Jezmo (Diddy/Dr. Mario)
6:07:00~ Aerodrome (Sheik/Lucina) vs ****ashi (Megaman)

Pro Bracket
8:21:00~ Aerodrome (Sheik/Charizard) vs Jyoshi (Cancer)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I hope someone in the Robin boards has noticed my raid avatar.
I hope someone has noticed my raid avatar

Why do Elma's and Robin's hair have to look the same ;-;

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
One time in Brawl I broke someone's shield with UTilt, taunted, and tried to do a reverse Warlock Punch. Unfortunately they got their shield up again... which immediately broke. I did it a second time and that time it hit.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Aero omg you weren't giving TWO SH*TS during those sets!! I'm losing my **** over here.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Aero omg you weren't giving TWO SH*TS during those sets!! I'm losing my **** over here.
it's hard to care when your opponent is terrible /tears

I was thinking of all yew gorls when playing that set <3

If you guys want to watch the grand finals of the tournament, it's here:

http://www.twitch.tv/jettsmash/b/637170854

@ 2:17:30

I really recommend watching it to see how disgustingly frustrating Megaman is.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
OK, my stream matches and (highlights?)

http://www.twitch.tv/jettsmash/b/636992058

Pools
2:31:40~ Aerodrome (Sheik) vs Jett (ZSS)
2:44:00~ Aerodrome WIIMOTE AND NUNCHUCK (Charizard/Bowser) vs Hinchy (Ness) (Hinchy was disgusTed that I used wiimote vs him)
3:52:00~ Aerodrome (Lucario/Sheik) vs Aura (ROB/Sheik):
4:34:00~ Aerodrome (Zelda/Palutena) vs The Pope (Greninja)
4:46:00~ Aerodrome (Zelda/Charizard) vs FingerFrost (Ganondorf/Dr. Mario)

Friendlies
5:34:00~ Aerodrome (Sheik/Bowser) vs Jezmo (Diddy/Dr. Mario)
6:07:00~ Aerodrome (Sheik/Lucina) vs ****ashi (Megaman)

Pro Bracket
8:21:00~ Aerodrome (Sheik/Charizard) vs Jyoshi (Cancer)
But the Wiimote and Nunchuk is the controller I always use.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
it's hard to care when your opponent is terrible /tears

I was thinking of all yew gorls when playing that set <3

I really recommend watching it to see how disgustingly frustrating Megaman is.
Yeah I was amazed at how terrible that Greninja was. The Doc Mario wasn't SUPER bad, more like borderline decent, but it was obvious you weren't giving two damns. I would have been super offended if I had been him :'D

Also, yeah I know how frustrating Megaman is. Little tin man is becoming one of my most hated characters.

I just remembered we never did try out our connection. You up for it right now? I have like an hour to kill.

Top Bottom