• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
EASY PEASY (wat have I dun)

... Maybe we all should just use this avatar for kicks during the raid. :p
Thank you so much <3 It's as terrifying as I hoped it'd be. I second the idea that we should all use it.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
He also has a Falco montage that is just sick; there's vertical reflects, Reflector through the stage like Ike's Aether through the stage, and Fire Bird gimps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX4RjgmntPw.

Oh, and Muramishi has another combo video out and this one's entirely on customs move combos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGs7lgxAtXo.
Yeah I saw it. I wish I could do stuff like that with Falco.

Maybe I should try challenging him if I find him in the ladder again =P

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah I saw it. I wish I could do stuff like that with Falco.

Maybe I should try challenging him if I find him in the ladder again =P
Money match? :p

Someone said something that caused GimR to ask for a money match. I think it's all in fun, though... Hopefully... Anyway, can't you request fights with him as friendlies or something?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Money match? :p

Someone said something that caused GimR to ask for a money match. I think it's all in fun, though... Hopefully... Anyway, can't you request fights with him as friendlies or something?
Yeah I can. But for that to happen it needs to be a moment where we're both online =V

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
welp
time to go to Training mode
Take those combos with a grain of salt. For example, I have tested Fox's customs a lot. Down throw to side-b 3 is registered as a combo in training mode but it is not really a combo. It can be DI'd, and airdodged. And I'm sure some of the things there also have those situations occurring.

Soul.

Take those combos with a grain of salt. For example, I have tested Fox's customs a lot. Down throw to side-b 3 is registered as a combo in training mode but it is not really a combo. It can be DI'd, and airdodged. And I'm sure some of the things there also have those situations occurring.
So I shouldn't believe in Training mode. dammit why aren't these combos 100% true
I was only paying attention to Pikachu in the video anyway, so i dunno

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
So I shouldn't believe in Training mode. dammit why aren't these combos 100% true
I was only paying attention to Pikachu in the video anyway, so i dunno
Training Mode has a bug basically. I was told this happened in Brawl as well so it seems it was unchanged. For example, if Marcina does D-tilt and then runs into an U-Smash it registers as a combo. However, it clearly isn't as people have more than enough time to react. There could be combos that are true combos shown in that video but they have to be tested with different DI's etc.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The Pika stuff works, it's just that it's being done on a fastfalling character (Greninja)

Also, got a few 1-bomb perfects with Lucario finally, but I can't figure out how to perfect with bomb 2, and getting the perfect with bomb 1 is really precise so I'm not getting many opportunities to experiment.

**** Target Blast with Lucario.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
@ Locuan Locuan who are our notable Lucina reps? The only one I can think of is brolylegs and he hasn't been active for a while
Brolylegs has been playing. I saw him on TGC and he competed on both teams and singles. Anyways, other than him I don't recall any other Lucina obtaining great tourney results or taking sets from notable Sm4shers.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls, I've made my first gif.

:^)
(@ UkeNicky UkeNicky this is made from one of the gifs you posted in the Zeldaganda thread btw)
OMG I'M DYING SOMEONE GET ME A PAPER BAG BEFORE I HYPERVENTILLATE

Also, ROLL CALL for operation :4robinf:starting now~. Will start in maybe half an hour. :^)

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
OMG I'M DYING SOMEONE GET ME A PAPER BAG BEFORE I HYPERVENTILLATE

Also, ROLL CALL for operation :4robinf:starting now~. Will start in maybe half an hour. :^)
I am so making more gifs in the future bc it's way too fun

OMG OPERATION RED ROBIN IS STARTING? Brb searching for my raid material :')

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Man it really sucks to not be able to play at 100% because there's no place for me to play offline with other people. The place near my home focuses on PM and Melee mainly so there's rarely someone for me to play with.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
MOTHERFREAKER! Will's DK died to Dabuz's Rosalina's Luma's Uair at 22% on Halberd. Why? Why the hell does Luma have that power?! Not even Falco can do that with his U-throw and jump!

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Gorls, I've made my first gif.
Bless your soul. Brb need to use this 25/8.

In other news I was doing some digging here...

BJN39 said:
WFT is good when

You lay yourself on them

Spam NAir

Put your foot in them

Then land cancel it

It has no landing lag

Then touch them.

Just put youself in your opponent

Or just camp them

It works better

Cuz her hit-boxes

are her hurt-boxes.

Also, @ Locuan Locuan a GIFT! Very relevant considering your current Avi.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm here and ready for the raid. Just let us know when it's starting. I can't find any good female Robin raid material, though. It's kinda frustrating.

In other news, I think I might pick up Mega Man because he's pretty fun to play.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'll be 'around' this evening to watch things @ gorls going out tonighT. But, I'll be playing a smaller role this time.

JUST BE GOOD I'M SUPPOZED TO KEEP GOOD GORL PEACE AND THINGS.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Do you remember if Rosalina had at least like 70% rage? If she did it'd probably kill him at like 15% on Halberd lol
It was the start of the match; 0%, full two stocks and Dabuz kills Will within seconds of the match beginning. That's absolute BS. Even Ganondorf can't kill you that early with his raw power.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh wow I'm so used to the Wi-Fi lag that when I tried to play a CPU for lulzies I just couldn't do anything right down the most basic things and also kept missing my inputs somehow.

I would do so badly if I were to join a tournament now.

Top Bottom