• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I remember when I was planning on starting FE5

two years ago

I am the best procrastinator

also time for a new avatar I guess, @The Soulless One got me in the waifu spirit

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Omg usually I try to be nice to people on Roll Glory but idk tonight I was just like lol girl bye
Hahahaha no I totally get the feeling. I also went as Mario (who's surprisingly powerful, ****) against this dude and he had a stock lead at first but then I took his first stock and then comboed him from 0 to 70 with utilts and uairs, jabbed him and spiked him.

I totally felt like the biggest douche.

Dan don't be scared. Sometimes uncle Fern is very drunk and says things he doesn't mean to.

Hic.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OH SHJTI I JUST REALIZED I HAVE HOMEWORK AND I COMPLETELY FORGOT CUZ OF THE RAID >_>
Don't worry gorl, I wasted all my time doing the raid and forgot to study for an extremely difficult midterm this week. GG me. ; w ;

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I swear I really don't wanna do this stupid spanish homework now smh

Teacher: Why is your homework not done?
Me: I was too busy enforcing Princess Zorldo as the superior waifu over Red Robin

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Did you just switch to a female version of Omnimon? Or is that Gallantmon?
It's Maria, from Knights in the Nightmare.

Amazing game btw, but I wouldn't recommend it to everyone because there is a LOT to keep track of.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Amazing game btw, but I wouldn't recommend it to everyone because there is a LOT to keep track of.
*Googles images of Knights in the Nightmare* Why is there so much red? Needs more azure. :p

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Did someone say Mega Man was frustrating?

Because they're right.

Time to go watch that finals video. First I've seen of Jehtt's play, but he's a new guy on the Mega Man boards talking on the custom sets (lol they don't want my "non-tourney" ideas of what sets to decide on? Fine. I'll just let the discussion die)

Just kidding. I interpreted the stream as "Jehtt" but it's not.

Edit: oh my god. This Mega Man... Plays slower than me. -_____- vs a Diddy who... doesn't want to go in. This is really hard to watch.

Edit harder: OH MY GOD. NO. BRACKET RESET WHY. I can't take it anymore. I'm done.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
well mission complete
Seliph_Artwork_(FE13).jpg

I somehow beat FE: Genealogy of the Holy War in a week

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Has anyone made the realization that Modok's theme fits perfectly with Wario?
Cuz I just did *-*

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

I remember trying that game out and being pretty much like "WTF AM I DOIN'"

To be honest I only played it because it was from the same universe as Riviera: The Promised Land.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Putting waifus in avis? I put my future waifu in my avi.

Please put the waifu simulator back in intelligence system senpai.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@ Lavani Lavani Lucario definitely does more damage in Target Blast than in HRC, so it very well could have been buffed for that one minigame. But not HRC, Sakuratena you're the best.

Anyone here ever play Meteos? It's a game that Sakurai did right, IMO, but unfortunately Q Entertainment has the rights to it AFAIK and they botched the series by making its first sequel Disney-themed and by taking the difficulty out of it, and the second by releasing it in a system without touch controls. Now they don't seem to care about it.

Sakurai stuck in an allusion to it in Brawl though, one of the fighting team members looks like a character from Meteos.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
well mission complete
View attachment 43137
I somehow beat FE: Genealogy of the Holy War in a week
I'm ashamed of saying it, but I never played this FE in particular.
I'm sorry.

Bleh, Seliph's DLC artwork for FE:A was so meh. Now Celica's................Celica's was amazing.
Hmm...maybe Celica became a waifu bait because the guy who drew her is a Hentai doujinshi' creator.
Micaiah, too, is the same guy, I believe.

Last edited:

Elezir

Putting waifus in avis? I put my future waifu in my avi.

Please put the waifu simulator back in intelligence system senpai.
Do not fear!
The vid shows that Dual support is back, so the chances that supports are back is high.

Also, Marx for ultimate husbando <3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm sorry.

Hmm...maybe Celica became a waifu bait because the guy who drew her is a Hentai doujinshi' creator.
Micaiah, too, is the same guy, I believe.
ONE OF THE ROBINS IS INTRUDING.

Jk but omf Celica's artwork is AMAZING. I don't like how they decided to make Eirika a bride :c

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Ditching the Robin Cage (finally) for da waifu. ;)

Why did this become a waifu discussion?

I thought we only talked about husbandos here

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I remember trying that game out and being pretty much like "WTF AM I DOIN'"

To be honest I only played it because it was from the same universe as Riviera: The Promised Land.
lol sounds about right

It would probably be my favorite game ever if half the chapters didn't feel like filler. Love the gameplay, love the characters, love how complex the battle system is (no RNG, everything manipulatable? It's a ton of work, but wow is it brilliant), ADORE the art...RPG/RTS/Bullet Hell is an interesting genre mix too.

Riviera was a great game too...I tend to get a ton of heat when I bring it up, but I haven't played Yggdra Union. It seems to be the most popular Dept. Heaven game.

"I'll get around to it eventually" - 13 year-old me

@ Lavani Lavani Lucario definitely does more damage in Target Blast than in HRC, so it very well could have been buffed for that one minigame. But not HRC, Sakuratena you're the best.

Anyone here ever play Meteos? It's a game that Sakurai did right, IMO, but unfortunately Q Entertainment has the rights to it AFAIK and they botched the series by making its first sequel Disney-themed and by taking the difficulty out of it, and the second by releasing it in a system without touch controls. Now they don't seem to care about it.

Sakurai stuck in an allusion to it in Brawl though, one of the fighting team members looks like a character from Meteos.
Oh, I didn't check HRC until now but you're right. Thanks Sakurai.

Meteos was probably my favorite puzzle game I ever played, I actually dug my copy out again a couple months ago for nostalgia. Completely forgot there was a sequel though (and I preferred it that way, thanks). There were some enemies in Smash Run (also from Brawl's SSE I'm pretty sure) that reminded me of Meteos, I forget what they're called. That's probably what you're referring to though so welp.

Elezir

ONE OF THE ROBINS IS INTRUDING.

Jk but omf Celica's artwork is AMAZING. I don't like how they decided to make Eirika a bride :c
Hey, I was invited to come here:troll:
Hope you don't mind me posting something here now and then.

It must be the :4robinm:'s presence in this thread.

though I'd prefer if you kept discussing about husbandos.

D

Deleted member

So are you guys just unaware of the fact that I'm also a guy from the Robin subforum?

I've been a guy over there since way before @ Elezir Elezir showed up.

Supporting since before Robin's reveal trailer.

OG.

:shades:

D

Deleted member

Hey, I was invited to come here:troll:
Hope you don't mind me posting something here now and then.

It must be the :4robinm:'s presence in this thread.

Haha I don't mind :p YOU'RE WELCOME TO VISIT ANYTIME :colorful:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So are you guys just unaware of the fact that I'm also a guy from the Robin subforum?

I've been a guy over there since way before @ Elezir Elezir showed up.

Supporting since before Robin's reveal trailer.

OG.

:shades:
I read that S-supporting at first and I was like

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Husbandos are a great topic, my personal list is always growing:

Ike, Jecht, Snake, Dante (Classic not that new garbage), Vergil, WFT Male, Leon S Kennedy, Balthier, Basch, Firion, Rawrgna, Bang, Azrael (*fans self with a magazine*), oh man I gotta stop here I'm gonna suffer from a heat stroke if I keep going.

Male WFT makes me think of Chris Redfield for some reason XDD

D

Deleted member

Nah.
oh boy recycling jokes already
You gotta do it right if you're going to do it at all.

HnxKDRE.png

Like that^

Also petition to make
HnxKDRE.png
an official emote on Smashboards when.

Someone make a Change.org petition please and thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
lol sounds about right

It would probably be my favorite game ever if half the chapters didn't feel like filler. Love the gameplay, love the characters, love how complex the battle system is (no RNG, everything manipulatable? It's a ton of work, but wow is it brilliant), ADORE the art...RPG/RTS/Bullet Hell is an interesting genre mix too.

Riviera was a great game too...I tend to get a ton of heat when I bring it up, but I haven't played Yggdra Union. It seems to be the most popular Dept. Heaven game.

"I'll get around to it eventually" - 13 year-old me
Riviera was a game that I just happened to come across at school that had a computer with VBA and a lot of games in it and eventually got interested enough to play it. I really liked how the game worked and how the relationships with the girls were handled and the overall gameplay felt pretty unique.

I remember that first time I played I went with Serene as the love interest. It was a great experience.

I could never get into Yggdra Union though...

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I'm sorry.
big list of things from/about FE4
  1. it's long
  2. each chapter consists of multiple castles to capture, you have your own castle as well that must be defended or suffer instant game over
  3. first game in the series to have skills (so all the skills can be super ridiculous ex: astra is 5 hits full damage each)
  4. the plot is really strong, but it's hard to get into
  5. it's really long
  6. it introduced the weapon triangle
  7. there was a magic triangle too, but it's complete and utter bs
  8. dancers refresh the move of any units around it not just one person
  9. it's really really long
  10. it's the original waifu wars for the FE series as it featured a system to pair up characters still can't make gay couples
  11. weapons don't break and you can fix them at any castle
  12. the arena allows you to use your own weapons and units don't die in the arena, but their hp will be set to 1 if they lose
  13. class changing is also done at the home or starting castle and doesn't require an item
  14. level cap is 30, but it isn't reset upon classing up
  15. did I mention it's long?
  16. Patty is the most adorable thief ever

so I decided to check out this place in the aftermath of the raid on the Robin boards
> enters thread
> sees people discussing FE4
I somehow did FE4 with only losing one character
Thank you Valkyrie staff

Elezir

Husbandos are a great topic, my personal list is always growing:

Ike, Jecht, Snake, Dante (Classic not that new garbage), Vergil, WFT Male, Leon S Kennedy, Balthier, Basch, Firion, Rawrgna, Bang, Azrael (*fans self with a magazine*), oh man I gotta stop here I'm gonna suffer from a heat stroke if I keep going.

Male WFT makes me think of Chris Redfield for some reason XDD
Some good taste there, my friend.
I'd add Robin there, obviously:troll:
Link isn't too bad. In twilight princess he was something. We even get him shirtless at some point.
Aside from that, Ephraim is a must, Hitoshura, Any Persona protagonist is good looking (including that fabulous thief from P5), Haseo, Corvo and Ike:4myfriends:.
I do personally like Shulk, too, though.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Good taste.

Blame

only on page 89

You gotta do it right if you're going to do it at all.

View attachment 43140

Like that^

Also petition to make View attachment 43140an official emote on Smashboards when.

Someone make a Change.org petition please and thanks.
I'd be okay with this, but we need
first for expressions of dismay over Sakurai's design choices

Riviera was a game that I just happened to come across at school that had a computer with VBA and a lot of games in it and eventually got interested enough to play it. I really liked how the game worked and how the relationships with the girls were handled and the overall gameplay felt pretty unique.

I remember that first time I played I went with Serene as the love interest. It was a great experience.

I could never get into Yggdra Union though...
All the girls were great.

Except Lina, screw Lina.

I liked Serene the most too when I was younger, but Fia's the superior girl to me now. I was actually thinking about changing my avatar to Fia but there's next to no Riviera fanart. Not that my current avatar is fanart, but still.

Nah.
Wow this joke is getting out of hand. It's a little an-Nowi-ing.
IT'S JUST TOO EASY TO GO FOR

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I had a friend play this Riviera game and said it was great. I still have no idea what it's about.

I guess I'll google it when I get back home.

Top Bottom