• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Riviera was a game that I just happened to come across at school that had a computer with VBA and a lot of games in it and eventually got interested enough to play it. I really liked how the game worked and how the relationships with the girls were handled and the overall gameplay felt pretty unique.

I remember that first time I played I went with Serene as the love interest. It was a great experience.

I could never get into Yggdra Union though...
Riviera was what got me into SRPG's, so it's nostalgic for me.
It too helped me into learning English. I still remember translating each word with a dictionary there to understand what was happening.
I loved the idea of Grim Angels, as well.
I always found the lack of boys strange, though. I was never into harems.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Y'all wanna know who seems like a great waifu?

Dorothy.

Jesus Christ her eyes are weird.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
All the girls were great.

Except Lina, screw Lina.

I liked Serene the most too when I was younger, but Fia's the superior girl to me now. I was actually thinking about changing my avatar to Fia but there's next to no Riviera fanart. Not that my current avatar is fanart, but still.
Oh wow I'm the same really. I don't hate Lina myself, but I also changed from Serene to Fia as time passed. My friend who I recommended the game for loves Cierra, but Fia is his second favorite too.

And hey even if there's not much Riviera fanart there's still some nice ones out there

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Stupid question: so long as I don't profit off of the image, I can use it for whatever purpose, right? I'm thinking of spicing up the MU discussions by having the stained glass images that Quas-quas made. 'Cause this is what the Sheik MU thread will have for an opening image:
Falco_&_Sheik.png

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Did someone say Mega Man was frustrating?

Because they're right.

Time to go watch that finals video. First I've seen of Jehtt's play, but he's a new guy on the Mega Man boards talking on the custom sets (lol they don't want my "non-tourney" ideas of what sets to decide on? Fine. I'll just let the discussion die)

Just kidding. I interpreted the stream as "Jehtt" but it's not.

Edit: oh my god. This Mega Man... Plays slower than me. -_____- vs a Diddy who... doesn't want to go in. This is really hard to watch.

Edit harder: OH MY GOD. NO. BRACKET RESET WHY. I can't take it anymore. I'm done.
oh look

it's one of the mains of the cancer itself

Also no the Diddy doesn't want to go in because you just can't vs Megaman because it's just so much stuff being tossed in his general direction and if he loses the percent lead then he gets circle camped.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Aside from that, Ephraim is a must, Hitoshura, Any Persona protagonist is good looking (including that fabulous thief from P5), Haseo, Corvo and Ike:4myfriends:.
I do personally like Shulk, too, though.
oh man good thing I found this recently then
2m30ejc.png

Y'all wanna know who seems like a great waifu?

Dorothy.

Jesus Christ her eyes are weird.

I'd make a comment, but I'm too busy laughing

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Aerodrome "Kurogane Hammer" Aeralfos, young man you go to time out for that tournament trolling.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Stupid question: so long as I don't profit off of the image, I can use it for whatever purpose, right? I'm thinking of spicing up the MU discussions by having the stained glass images that Quas-quas made. 'Cause this is what the Sheik MU thread will have for an opening image:
View attachment 43142
Try to find out who the artist is and give him/her credit in a footnote below the image. Ideally you'll make their name a link to their work gallery.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Try to find out who the artist is and give him/her credit in a footnote below the image. Ideally you'll make their name a link to their work gallery.
I see reading is difficult for you. :p

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about - crediting Quas-quas. The only issue is that I'm altering the image since Sheik is supposed to face the right and I flipped it so she would face the left like a sort of back to back thing.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I see reading is difficult for you. :p

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about - crediting Quas-quas. The only issue is that I'm altering the image since Sheik is supposed to face the right and I flipped it so she would face the left like a sort of back to back thing.
You totally edited the name in.

I CANNOT BE FOOLED.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I have an essay to do that needs to be ready by Tuesday evening, but of course instead of doing it I'm just going to write Pokémon fanfiction instead.

Priorities!

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
oh look

it's one of the mains of the cancer itself

Also no the Diddy doesn't want to go in because you just can't vs Megaman because it's just so much stuff being tossed in his general direction and if he loses the percent lead then he gets circle camped.
Yeah, mega man can be cancer. Mega man's circle camping is pretty weak though with his lack of a proper DAir and he's pretty bad at taking stage control if you bully him to an edge.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

I CANNOT BE FOOLED.
even your original stupid quote must have it edited in then
Don't forget Libra.

Also, Eirika and Ephraim always cause an impression:troll:
Lucius always wins the guy who looks like a girl award in my book
I have an essay to do that needs to be ready by Tuesday evening, but of course instead of doing it I'm just going to write Pokémon fanfiction instead.

Priorities!
wut about sleep?
tumblr_nhfovgX2ik1qicoaoo1_1280.png

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Priorities!
Clearly you're just practicing your writing before starting the essay.

Clearly.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Clearly you're just practicing your writing before starting the essay.

Clearly.
Absolutely, writing about monsters that fit into tiny balls made of magical technology and battle each other for esport while being guided by their human trainers is certainly going to help me with writing an essay for my accountacy class.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I CANNOT BE FOOLED.
I switched "Stupid question," to "Stupid question:" within moments it was posted. So yeah... :p

Still, I'm altering his work, so would that... Whatever, look if I'm in jail, then everyone will know why. *3 days later*

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm probably going to jail... Even though I did credit Quas-quas for making the original images that I placed together. Well, I'll tell you sisters what prison food tastes like.
Falco and Sheik.png
Falco and Shulk.png

On the bright side, Falco's placing!
So a couple of hours ago @pawclaw and I joined this 100 man tournament (about 50 showed up) and I some how made it to top 4! Unfortunately us :4falco: were both eliminated by the one and only :4diddy::urg:

Brackets

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yeah, mega man can be cancer. Mega man's circle camping is pretty weak though with his lack of a proper DAir and he's pretty bad at taking stage control if you bully him to an edge.
I disagree, Megaman has very absurd aerial speed and vertical acceleration AND Rush. Very strong circle camper imo

Fujenn

Banned via Warnings
K gorls, I've decided that I'm sticking with Shulk and Zelda but I'm also going to use Palutena to cover up some of their matchups and just bc she's fun.

And yet another one for team SlayUTena!

Anyone wanna play?

Fujenn

Banned via Warnings
OK, my stream matches and (highlights?)

Pools
2:31:40~ Aerodrome (Sheik) vs Jett (ZSS)
2:44:00~ Aerodrome WIIMOTE AND NUNCHUCK (Charizard/Bowser) vs Hinchy (Ness) (Hinchy was disgusTed that I used wiimote vs him)
3:52:00~ Aerodrome (Lucario/Sheik) vs Aura (ROB/Sheik):
4:34:00~ Aerodrome (Zelda/Palutena) vs The Pope (Greninja)
4:46:00~ Aerodrome (Zelda/Charizard) vs FingerFrost (Ganondorf/Dr. Mario)

Friendlies
5:34:00~ Aerodrome (Sheik/Bowser) vs Jezmo (Diddy/Dr. Mario)
6:07:00~ Aerodrome (Sheik/Lucina) vs ****ashi (Megaman)

Pro Bracket
8:21:00~ Aerodrome (Sheik/Charizard) vs Jyoshi (Cancer)

The commentators shading Zelda.

The commentators knowing that Sakrai hates Zelda.

Aero sitting back playing like he doesn't give a ****.

The commentators shading Palutena.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
@ Aero, what happened to your cute aeralfos avatar? You should change it back or at least change your title.
/ I'm a sucker for cute reptiles :awesome:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Being sick sucks. I hope I feel better tomorrow.
A very non-scientific and probably false observation:

People either get sick often or get sick horribly, but rarely both.

What about you? Personally, I only get sick a couple times a year, but when I am sick I feel like the entire world is against me and that I upset some deity to be punished with a sore throat and stuffy nose.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I almost didn't sleep last night because of that Annabelle GIF, ehehe... ehe. >u>;;

I'm bad with horror hahaha.

Someone knows me very well

Damn ****ing right pick Diddy Kong and hoo hah the hell out of him
I thought you broke up with hoo hah though for misbehaving. ://///

Top Bottom