• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani take the blue 3rd party outcast to platform stages instead of FD, mainly SV.

ZSS is the new threat to my kirby looking knight. Not 70:30 but she's a *****.
lol3DS

I'll keep that in mind for tournaments though. The MU isn't terrible for Rosa, but it's still likely a losing MU for every character I play, and unfun for every character ever.

Who does Sonic actually lose to?

warionumbah2

Smash Master
lol3DS

I'll keep that in mind for tournaments though. The MU isn't terrible for Rosa, but it's still likely a losing MU for every character I play, and unfun for every character ever.

Who does Sonic actually lose to?
That 3rd party blue prick from crapcom, apparently.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I feel like Falco is great but I just can't use him well.
Same feeling when I started out with him and Greninja. I guess Greninja is more of a mind game, set up, and ambush character while Falco is more mind games and punishes. Falco being able to kill with a variety of moves and combo with kill moves sort of makes him nonlinear. I don't know how to describe him; his game plan just clicked. I guess the questions when playing as Falco are what are you supposed to do and what can you do.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Whoops, was supposed to go Omega.

GGs, Hunter. I don't know why I kept trying to challenge that hammer.

Shifting Shuriken has such extreme reward for such minimal risk it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
GGs @ FullMoon FullMoon
Your blue kermit is amazing, no wonder you're that high on that ladder :142:
My kirby is a tad bit predictable, so I after a couple of matches I can imagine it got easier
My Link can't do **** against gekkouga ; - ;

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
@ Lavani Lavani take the blue 3rd party outcast to platform stages instead of FD, mainly SV.

ZSS is the new threat to my kirby looking knight. Not 70:30 but she's a *****.
Just go Kirby and duck under everything. f1 crouch is 2strong against her.
Implying I have the means of going to Apex.

Also jesus Kirby's Up-B is so exploitable.
If customs end up not being legal and I'm forced to use Final Cutter, I'm just gonna stop playing Smash 4. Final Cutter is complete butt and Smash without Kirby is even bigger butt.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
While in training this evening I noticed if you perfect pivot next to the edge of the stage or a platform you can do a love boost without having to have a running start. Seems pretty useful just to have in our bag of tricks. When done fast enough Zelda slides off the edge into a love boost without any movement required at all other than a perfect pivot. You can do this from a get up on the ledge also.

Zelda's pivot slide jab is a nifty option. When you do a pivot while running you can input a jab or down smash during the turn around and she will slide forwards while doing the attack. You can also reverse your pivot attacks with really precise timing to slide backwards while still facing forwards.

I am practicing my pivots and perfect pivots today if you couldn't tell. :awesome:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
GGs @ FullMoon FullMoon
Your blue kermit is amazing, no wonder you're that high on that ladder :142:
My kirby is a tad bit predictable, so I after a couple of matches I can imagine it got easier
My Link can't do **** against gekkouga ; - ;
Haha, your Stone tactics did get easy to see coming, as you might have noticed from my Substitute kills. Inhale makes me super salty when I'm killed by it though.

Still, thanks, I'm still adamant about becoming one of the best Greninja. It's just a shame I don't have much in the way of making a name for myself as things are right now.

Just go Kirby and duck under everything. f1 crouch is 2strong against her.
If customs end up not being legal and I'm forced to use Final Cutter, I'm just gonna stop playing Smash 4. Final Cutter is complete butt and Smash without Kirby is even bigger butt.
Yeah, Final Cutter is pretty bad. I've managed to counter it with Substitute and even push Kirby away from the ledge with Hydro Pump and Pit's Orbitars. It's really sad.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
That 3rd party blue prick from crapcom, apparently.
@ Locke 06 Locke 06
Please educate me on how to beat that hedgehog with mega.
Pellet walls are **** when he just spin shots over it and into my face :crying:

I feel more comfortable using Pac-Man, and that matchup doesn't even favor us.

I feel like a scrub mega lol

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Haha, your Stone tactics did get easy to see coming, as you might have noticed from my Substitute kills. Inhale makes me super salty when I'm killed by it though.

Still, thanks, I'm still adamant about becoming one of the best Greninja. It's just a shame I don't have much in the way of making a name for myself as things are right now.

Yeah, Final Cutter is pretty bad. I've managed to counter it with Substitute and even push Kirby away from the ledge with Hydro Pump and Pit's Orbitars. It's really sad.
Who doesn't get salty from a good old fashioned kirbycide XD
Substitute always catches me lmao
I don't have much experience with blue kermit
Only other good Greninja main I've played constantly is @elusiveTranscendent

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
@ Locke 06 Locke 06
Please educate me on how to beat that hedgehog with mega.
Pellet walls are **** when he just spin shots over it and into my face :crying:

I feel more comfortable using Pac-Man, and that matchup doesn't even favor us.

I feel like a scrub mega lol
Sh Nair or uair. Spin shots have no hitbox and are only a mobility thing, if I am thinking of the same thing of what you're talking about. Or Dtilt. Or shield.

Spin dash tricks in neutral are generally meh against Mega. I am curious to see a Sonic well versed in the MU and plays a more conventional neutral game with his speed outside of spindash cancer (which I still think he loses because his kit outside of spindashes stuff isn't great).

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I don't think you can be the best Greninja if you're Adamant.
Naive/Hasty :4greninja:or bust.

... Damn, no wonder I haven't been winning with:4zelda:as much as I should, I'm running Modest on her! D:

Better switch to Sassy nature then. :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I saw this coming from a mile away =V

If my Greninja was to share a nature with me, he probably would be Timid =P
Low-hanging fruit, etc.

Timid's definitely the nature that would best describe me too. I think if I were picking natures based off how I play characters it would probably look more like Impish (:rosalina:; defensively minded [but not slow!] and mostly A button use) or Sassy (:4metaknight::4lucario:; Patient play with dem specials yo). I am unsure how I would describe my Greninja, he is probably a scrubby neutral nature ;_;

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ Seki_ Seki_ , I'm no moderator, but it's best to use that edit button to avoid double posting in the future.

Irony is that probably a dozen moderators frequent this social, but we are chill gorls and we can get away with it here. Heck, some mods themselves *AHEM @berserker01 COUGHCOUGH* double post sometimes--

But again, limit the amount of double posts you do, especially in other threads 'cause the other mods are not so keen about it~

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I play a R.O.B and a Rosalina and all of sudden I go from 80th in the ladder to 92th.

Though the Rosalina was because the lag was really unbearable.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
:4metaknight: Has a never ending list of kill setups Jesus. Practicing dtilt to grounded shuttle loop which is brain dead easy to pull off

:4diddy:dtilt pops him off at 110% and grounded shuttle loop kills with no rage
:4pikachu: dtilt pops him off at 11- lol no 100% dtilt pops him off the ground and grounded shuttle loop kills with no rage

rage does not effect the combo, i think if you time it like a boss you can scoop them up with shuttle loop before they touch the ground meaning no tech. Even so they fall at an angle where its hard to tech unlike a spike onstage. Testing it on high tiers because screw doing it on 51 chatacters.

:4greninja: :4lucario::4pacman:Same as diddy

**** it i can check the weight list and make an educated guess.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It has gotten to the point where you should just assign each character a number from 1-49 and use a random number generator (like random.org).
Just to see what would happen I tested to see what I would get. I got Dark Pit.

Truly that is fate's way of saying who my secondary should be.

Also I just stumbled upon another Brazilian in the ladder who told me that there are plenty of Sm4sh events around even though the only ones I find are usually Melee focused. Man I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Shuttle Loop seems to whiff a lot on knocked down ZSS, unsure what the proper positioning is.

I'm gonna die laughing if the trick is to aim for her chest because it sticks up more than the rest of her.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Just to see what would happen I tested to see what I would get. I got Dark Pit.

Truly that is fate's way of saying who my secondary should be.

Also I just stumbled upon another Brazilian in the ladder who told me that there are plenty of Sm4sh events around even though the only ones I find are usually Melee focused. Man I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I got Bowser Jr.

I haven't played him in a long time, but I was going to main him right after the 3DS release. It's a shame he's so bad and that he's stuck in the Clown Car. I wanted him to use his paintbrush ;-;

Top Bottom