• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I found the boss battles in the first game to be fairly boring because they just kept using the same pattern over and over. The ones in RKSF are a lot more dynamic because you have to move around a lot and they're less locked into the same pattern for the most part. I remember being destroyed by Zorne a lot in it and it was shocking to see just how much harder she was compared to the first game.

RKSF also has the best songs

My memory's pretty bad, but I remember having significantly more problems with bosses in the first game myself. That might be because I preferred playing as Grolla/Pamela though...and Grolla on top of being much worse than Pamela got to fight the CROSS WALL

Though to put it simply, RKSF felt more polished and inspired while RKS just felt harder to me.

RKSF did indeed have the best songs

I still don't think she's that great, but I could see her being near the middle of the cast.

idk I have this irrational feeling that I should save LS uses, but then I never end up using the LS.
Robin's nair is amazing and I'm in love with it.
When you ask yourself "Should I use the Levin Sword?" use the Levin Sword
your robin will improve x1000

though realtalk that nair really is amazing

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
That DDD was such a ******. He didn't even wait until the recorder character was dead before acting. He should be ****ted upon by a mob of geese and drown in liquid turds.
I know, right? While I was watching, I was thinking about how cheap and douchey it was. He did it each time, too.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Every time someone here asks for a match, I get excited and want to say yes.

But then I remember that I'm at university, which is a one hour commute from my home... and I'm here until 6:30PM.

MFW

chadmoney

Smash Rookie
The Zelda thread I made, will still get future updates from time to time. Thanks again for the heads up, sorry about the double or if it was a quadruple post. It was an accident due to computer troubles.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
It appears the posts have already been merged or deleted? I must have missed them.

Last edited:

Soul.

lol competitive thread is talking about Pikachu. only for me to find out that the "MU spread isn't that great"
>it gets worse in custom metagame

D

Deleted member

Yeah gg!
Lol @ the match with Shulk where I tried to punish your rest with Smash but instead you got two more rests on me xD
omf I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA KILL ME AND THEN Jiggly decided that she wasn't gonna be taking any crap xD JIGGLYPUFF DON'T PLAY.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Had anyone else ever tried Rest OoS? Cause I totally just made a glorious comeback with a Rest OoS against some ROB in FG.

Also you girls are meanies everyone was playing and having fun and no one played with me ;_;

Spirst

Completely random but @ Lavani Lavani

And like said yesterday, it meteors when Z-dropped. It also combos into bair and nair even at 999% if not teched.

D

Deleted member

Had anyone else ever tried Rest OoS? Cause I totally just made a glorious comeback with a Rest OoS against some ROB in FG.

Also you girls are meanies everyone was playing and having fun and no one played with me ;_;
I'll play with youuuu!~ :D

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'll play with youuuu!~ :D
Hahaha I gotta go right now. I'm gonna buy Wind Waker off some dude. But I'll be back around 8 or 9 central! If you're still around we can duke it out~

Add me in the meantime if you want. NNID's Fernosaur c:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It's the only way I feel confident enough to use Rest on wifi, I've had too many attempts whiff due to lag otherwise ;_; Crouching under hitboxes>Rest is glorious too though.

Incidentally, does anyone know what Jiggs' jumpsquat is in this game?

Completely random but @ Lavani Lavani

And like said yesterday, it meteors when Z-dropped. It also combos into bair and nair even at 999% if not teched.
The Pac tech is so real, god damn

How strong is the meteor key? What percent does it start KOing at?

Spirst

The Pac tech is so real, god damn

How strong is the meteor key? What percent does it start KOing at?
The key itself isn't too strong and can barely KO Mario at 230% from the middle of FD. However, the utility I see in it is that a Z-drop key combo into something like a nair/bair will easily tack on about 20% in less than a second and that combo in itself can KO Mario from the edges in the 130s region which isn't amazing but helpful for a character like Pacman who has some issues with KOing at times. And of course, Z-dropping it on people trying to recover low or following them horizontally for a quick spike. Trying to see what else I can do with this thing.

Top Bottom