• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
A
:4zelda:X:4ganondorf:(i'm kinda okay with this for some reason)
You'd think growing up surrounded by women would help Ganon learn how to treat a woman. They'd be a good duo if he knew some manners.
I feel that Ike would do the whole, "no sorry, can't be a lord" act that he normally does and would just serve as a bodyguard. He's got more game than Link tho.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
You'd think growing up surrounded by women would help Ganon learn how to treat a woman. They'd be a good duo if he knew some manners.
I feel that Ike would do the whole, "no sorry, can't be a lord" act that he normally does and would just serve as a bodyguard. He's got more game than Link tho.
Ganondorf does have manners. We simply choose not to use them. Destroying people is a lot more fun than haveing "manners".

Soul.

How come I can B-reverse on the ground with Luigi but I can't with Sheik.
also someone
pika avatars pls
i cannot find a good one rofl. :troll:
edit: fix'd my b

Last edited:

Spirst

So I tried playing Trophy Rush to unlock a few more customs and then this happened:

No more for the day.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Pretty good example of why I don't do Trophy Rush right there. I've seen a lot of weird crap happen with those falling boxes.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
#forglorystories

Came a across this sick player who changed his name tag to "Mew2King" then changed it to "Shofu" which made me lol so hard. Its obvious that he's aware of the competitive scene, had a clutch game against his Dash dancing Fox with Kirby, then he went Tink but i pulled off the win on both of them.

Then i let him have the grand prize :4metaknight:. He went :4ness: and we stayed in neutral for so long just trying to find a way in, it felt like i was fighting myself. 30seconds on the clock last stocks he ended up SDing because i was ready to nair him and there was no way out. In a tournament i would've won since he was at 80 and i was at 40 :4metaknight:.

tl;dr there's hope in FG, no lag, no scrubs, straight up smash bros. He needs to accept my friend request tho. <_<

I keep coming back to this thread for some reason, guess its cause you get more info on here than the competitive thread mixed with random funny crap you guys post(like that ugly ass pikachu on the page before).

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
... A friend (who is quite good at Smash) just told me that Zelda's Down-Smash put a huge pressure ._.

(and I haven't posted here in a long time).

Soul.

I keep coming back to this thread for some reason, guess its cause you get more info on here than the competitive thread mixed with random funny crap you guys post(like that ugly *** pikachu pic above).
thats this thread in a nutshell lol xD

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Pretty good example of why I don't do Trophy Rush right there. I've seen a lot of weird crap happen with those falling boxes.
Ugh two of the Wii U Trophy Rush challenges were stupid.

"Get a chain of 100 with Samus and take no damage."

"Get 8 fever rushes while playing as Dr. Mario."

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

I actually did the first one on my first try, haven't tried the second yet though.

Trophy Rush is not all that bad really.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

8 Fever rushes? I don't even think I've gotten that with Donkey Kong ._.

Trophy Rush is really good for getting trophies though (who knew). That's how I got the last few trophies I needed on Smash 3DS

Edit: wait can't you just spam Dr Tornado

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

I actually managed to get the Doc challenge.

The beam sword equipment gives him a lot of range.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
What. The first match in my Zelda For Glory rampage is a ditto. And we greet each other with down taunts. I love this conquest.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I had a bit of negative bias on poor Ike back in the Brawl days for some reason, so that's why it's not that high. :p

Honestly, I can see a ZeldaXDedede relationship going like this, which is why I'm surprisingly fine with it.
BTW, this anime is gold and it's only 36 minutes long, so it's a good watch. :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I dunno, unless Wii U's is wildly different a 100 chain sounds ezpz

I never paid attention to how many fever rushes I usually get though, guess I'll try it with Doc on 3DS for giggles in a bit
after I make some coffee

I had a bit of negative bias on poor Ike back in the Brawl days for some reason, so that's why it's not that high. :p

Honestly, I can see a ZeldaXDedede relationship going like this, which is why I'm surprisingly fine with it.
BTW, this anime is gold and it's only 36 minutes long, so it's a good watch. :^)
Those horse masks never fail to crack me up, haha

I have something I'd post in response to this but I like not being banned :230:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I actually did the first one on my first try, haven't tried the second yet though.

Trophy Rush is not all that bad really.
The Samus one was irritating because I didn't realize how much stuff could damage you.

The second one sucked because Doc is not very good at Trophy Rush.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
The Samus one was irritating because I didn't realize how much stuff could damage you.

The second one sucked because Doc is not very good at Trophy Rush.
use more Bairs then
trophy rush is easy so long you have a Fair, Bair or Nair worth a dam

@ Lavani Lavani I call your low quality gif

and raise you, your newly "remastered" gif
@Indigo Jeans your profile pic needs more something...
tumblr_nddth2mNSu1rvs7gdo1_500.jpg

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
GGs. A lot of fun again sis. I think yew should go out and edgeguard more with zelda when I'm doc. I'm doc, he has like the 5th worst recovery in the game. Any falco or doc advice?

Yes @ Ffamran Ffamran I main falco. Woop Woop
Wow I knew it was bad but not that bad. Thanks for the advice. All I can think of is that you almost always rolled up from the ledge and in the last match I noticed whenever you'd do a Doc fsmash on my shield you'd always spotdodge afterwards. I could have fsmashed you or elevatored you. Thx for playing btw sis <3

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
8 Fever Rushes is also a lot, even for 2:30. That's basically one every 15 seconds, and the first one takes about 30 seconds to get.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
8 Fever Rushes is also a lot, even for 2:30. That's basically one every 15 seconds, and the first one takes about 30 seconds to get.
ignore gold boxes that fall during fever rush, cause they wont count towards the next one and will only elongate the current fever rush. Also the directional explosive boxes are worth more points then then other boxes that aren't gold, bombs blocks always fall at the end of fever rush so it's predictable if you want to remove it. Trophy rush, while random like most game modes, throws things at you that you can handle unlike classic collusion mode

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
"I main Mega Man now."
-What I wish more people would say

I don't know why but I can't shorthop and lemon at the same time, my hands are too dumb for Mega Man. I think he's one of the most interesting characters in this game though.

@ Kofu Kofu I owe you a rerecord later tonight (you too @ Furret Furret ), the lighting in my house during daylight hours is SO BAD for recording:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

I don't know why but I can't shorthop and lemon at the same time, my hands are too dumb for Mega Man. I think he's one of the most interesting characters in this game though.

@ Kofu Kofu I owe you a rerecord later tonight (you too @ Furret Furret ), the lighting in my house during daylight hours is SO BAD for recording:
I think I can work with that recording you made. I just made this

to bug you

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

Single short hop lemon back and forth. And then to continue lemon strings, I mostly use my grab trigger. Lemon practice is super therapeutic. What ends up happening when you try it?

Now that I'm doing it and paying attention, I never realized there are 2 different animations for getting hit (getting hit in the head vs body). That's cute.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I've had weird things happen in trophy rush. Like side B with falco being pushed under the platform and dying. It's a mode I'll ignore after getting the challenges.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The doctor Mario 8 trophy rush isn't too bad if you know how to save the gold blocks.

Trophy rush is probably the best way of getting trophies we had to date. Especially combined with the shop system.

Much much much better then trophy launcher in brawl at least.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah no I will never main mega man.

I picked him up pretty fast. Perks of lurking your threads
Why not Mega Man... Oh no, you're... You're one of the Capcom employees! Why do you hate Mega Man? :p

The Falco boards seems be home to lurkers. The recent videos I posted had people doing things that were discussed about like people mentioned RAR Bairs a while ago and a random dude used Bairs to sort of space and prevent his opponent from getting in. The recent tournaments with Falco players didn't do that. >_>

I'd like it if people shared their tactics and such in the character boards. Speaking of which, is there a point to foxtrotting and dash dancing with Zelda? I could see perfect pivots having a use, but Zelda's initial dash is short and sort of slow. Foxtrotting with Palutena is funny because it looks like she's sweeping the floor with her dress and hair.

Top Bottom