• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Tbh

@ Fernosaur Fernosaur Love how you're quite open discussing certain topics here. Really wish I could meet you in Mexico, then here in Vancity. Food is all my treat. As of recent, we haven't talked much BUT I am hugely impressed with your Farore's Squall thread. It's actually making me think twice about looking the other way for Smash 4.
I'm glad the Squall thread has inspired (or wtv) you!! It actually made me really excited to find these new things about Zelda, so I'm glad others are as excited as I am. I just wish I had more time to test stuff in the lab like D3RK and Macchiato :(.

As for the rest, I'd totally be down to hanging out in Vancity. And if you ever come down to Mexico I'll take you around as a tour guide! You can stay at my place too, I got a room for guests :)

I couldn't spell dissociative but yes, that's what I meant. She has talked about it in a few interviews. Her father had a nice personality where he was loving and outgoing and a mean one where he was verbally abusive and violent. I can find the interview if you're interested.
That's horrible :(. A friend of mine's mom had DID too, and it was so hard and traumatic for her. She changed schools halfway through middleschool so I dunno what was of her, but it was terrible...

I'd like to read that interview if you have it around!

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
That's horrible :(. A friend of mine's mom had DID too, and it was so hard and traumatic for her. She changed schools halfway through middleschool so I dunno what was of her, but it was terrible...

I'd like to read that interview if you have it around!
DID is definitely not something I'd wish upon anyone. It's horrible and tragic. I feel bad for that girl in your middle school.

The interview was on Howard Stern so it's audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPBDhJ7cwLY#t=271
that should bring you to a little bit before when she begins talking about her father's DID. Before that point is just about her father in general. I'd recommend listening to the interview because it has some great live performances and it's pretty interesting.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
GIRLS

This song came up in my playlist and I swear, all I could think of was this social thread, hahaha. It's called "The Special Girlfriend," written by Spoliansky back in the 20's as a lesbian hymn/protest cabaret song in Germany.

I hereby declare this song the Zelda Sistrens' Hymn.

DID is definitely not something I'd wish upon anyone. It's horrible and tragic. I feel bad for that girl in your middle school.

The interview was on Howard Stern so it's audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPBDhJ7cwLY#t=271
that should bring you to a little bit before when she begins talking about her father's DID. Before that point is just about her father in general. I'd recommend listening to the interview because it has some great live performances and it's pretty interesting.
I'll give it a listen!! Thanks a lot for looking for it :)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
GIRLS

This song came up in my playlist and I swear, all I could think of was this social thread, hahaha. It's called "The Special Girlfriend," written by Spoliansky back in the 20's as a lesbian hymn/protest cabaret song in Germany.

I hereby declare this song the Zelda Sistrens' Hymn.

I'll give it a listen!! Thanks a lot for looking for it :)
YOU CANNOT MENTION THE WORD "CABARET" AND NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SONG.
warning: the video is mildly sensual

that "special girlfriends" video is pretty great, though.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
YOU CANNOT MENTION THE WORD "CABARET" AND NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SONG.
warning: the video is mildly sensual

that "special girlfriends" video is pretty great, though.
I have a lot of cabaret songs lying around if you like them :). I love the genre.
Seriously?

Quiz here: videochums.com/quiz/super-smash-bros
Haha I took the test too and got King DDD and I was like "f*ck this."

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I have a lot of cabaret songs lying around if you like them :). I love the genre.
I can listen to cabaret stuff but it's not my favorite. It was just that the word cabaret reminded me of the musical called "Cabaret" and that song from it (even though the video I linked was from the movie adaptation).

_
i'm happy with what i got

i wanted rosalina/peach/zelda though

also lol at the people in the comments saying, "i'm boy but i got a girl character!!!!!"

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
King DDD's comment said "You want to be an authority but people can't take you seriously."

I was like "wai bruh"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I expected Kirby when I chose the famous chef thing and curry. Or Yoshi. @ Lozjam Lozjam , I swear if you get someone else! :joyful:

Edit: Funny how I don't really care for power, but whatever... I need more power. :demon:

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Not sure how I should feel. I second @ Lorde Lorde in wanting Rosalina/Zelda, but I guess Pit's not so bad.
but Dark Pit though..

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So when are we all going to have a meet up? We can call it Princess Zelda Con.

Edit: or sassapaloozT

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Was thinking how nice it would be to name a baby girl Zelda. Wanted to see what others thought and saw this:

Rizen

Smash Legend

^A bouncing fish?

Notice how Dr.Mario's answer to everything is to throw pills at it? "Hey Doc, the 60s called: they want their HMO back!" :rotfl:

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I expected Kirby when I chose the famous chef thing and curry. Or Yoshi. @ Lozjam Lozjam , I swear if you get someone else! :joyful:

Edit: Funny how I don't really care for power, but whatever... I need more power. :demon:
I do not need to take a test, as Ganondorf is inside me, he let's energy flow within me. Without Ganondorf, I would be dead.
M2King cannot even handle Ganondorfs power.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Morning girls! Starting my first rounds of testing Nayru's Rejection.

A simple test to see if Rejection's intangible frames have any sort of damage multiplier. I know it sounds like a weird test, but Nayru's Rejection is weird in general. Why does a reflector let projectiles pass through it!? This was the third charge shot used meaning it should do 21% damage without any sort of reflection boost due to stale-move negation (26% >23% >21%). You can see I already took 49% damage, 26%+23%. I just woke up, don't judge my inability to control 3 characters and time a frame 1 move correctly!

Not only does it make Zelda intangible on frame 1, it also seems to make the reflector itself intangible. This removes the reflect property of the move and the 1.2x damage multiplier also since moves simply pass through it. I kinda knew this already with the short time I spent playing with the move a couple of days ago and found it had frame 1 intangibility. Long story short, idk what to do with this move so I am testing random things. :awesome:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Sounds right enough, (description wise) though I don't feel like I appear strong on the outside... :\

Tbh I just want to know what Zelda's description says...

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
We need to make up funny quotes for those character banners.
CF
Your pants are chafing you. Next time try cotton.
Little Mac
Rise to the occasion. Stand tall. And don't let life get you down.
Sheik
I'm not a boy, really.
Marth
I'm a boy, really.
Lucina
I'm not Marth, really.
Fox
No items, Final Destination.

Top Bottom