• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Inb4 everyone wants to fight @ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger now. Congrats on the win, sis!

You know what would be a good idea? If someone set up a stream with all the girls rotating around fighting each other to sharpen our blades, say once a week or so. Could attract others from the other forums and expand our kingdom here too. :^)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Congrats, Ginger!! It's nice to see a Zelda take a tournament. Let's all enjoy it before the meta advances and she becomes trash again :'D!

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 that's actually a pretty cool idea. The Lucinas were doing something like that but no one ever challenged me because their boards are pretty dead :p.

If we do the Zeldas stream I'm in!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Random question for @ Lavani Lavani : Do Toon Link and Link's shields block Greninja's fully charged Water Shuriken? I'm assuming no.

Shamurai Formerly

Sultan of Sham
NNID
shamuraiform
3DS FC
4871-5739-8819
Congratulations again! I sent you a Smashboards message with the Majora's Mask code up in it.

(alsotheotherguywaskindofadicksoit'snicetosee)

Last edited:

Shamurai Formerly

Sultan of Sham
NNID
shamuraiform
3DS FC
4871-5739-8819
Also, I don't mean to intrude on the Zelda community but yes, I can imagine that the commentary was very grating with a stream as low-brow as mine. I shyed away from it, and the others probably didn't do too well with it either.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Also, I don't mean to intrude on the Zelda community but yes, I can imagine that the commentary was very grating with a stream as low-brow as mine. I shyed away from it, and the others probably didn't do too well with it either.
Nah yew did fine, I've heard some professional smashers commentate worse, I had fun.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I just

I just need to share this.

Before I do it though, some context: I follow the channel of a girl who makes English covers of Vocaloid songs and she sings them really well. She also has a friend who made a few duets with her and they often do some playful banter with each other in tumblr and etc, this resulted in the fans of the channel shipping the two, jokingly or not. How they reacted to it?

I just died.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I just

Before I do it though, some context: I follow the channel of a girl who makes English covers of Vocaloid songs and she sings them really well. She also has a friend who made a few duets with her and they often do some playful banter with each other in tumblr and etc, this resulted in the fans of the channel shipping the two, jokingly or not. How they reacted to it?

I just died.
I SAW THIS TOO AND I DIED AS WELL. LOVED IT A BIT TOO MUCH

I still ship it though

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I just

I just died.
I love Jubyphonic but I had no clue this ship was a thing. I love this omg, so much more intense than regular Magnet lmao
So uh, this Rayman rumor...

It could go either way right now. The character select screen looks fairly real but the guy not picking Rayman is kinda iffy.

Top Bottom