• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Inb4KuroA.K.A.AerodromestealsFernosaur'sboyfriend

PLOT TWIST.

I would be more inclined to steal Fernosaur if I was gay imo
amg blushu

(you never did answer if you were fine, though).

By the way guys, you can call me Fern, really. It's a short for my real name AND my username, so it works. It just seems so weird to have acquaintances call me by the user haha.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nope, first one is Ninetails (I know they are pretty good at naming *sarcasm*), second one is Furret
Not extremely important, but *Nintetales. Ninetails would be this guy:
Or this guy, if you prefer:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Which makes me wonder what combos are possible utilizing that. It'd be cool if Greninja could do something like bthrow>usmash.
Labwork says that no, he can not. ;_;

I managed to hit usmash's sweetspot second hit without the first hit for the first time though, so that's something I guess.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I don't know this one looks a little too cute to not give it the title of Okami

and I spell pokemon names wrong all the time :p it's one of the few things that doesnt bug me

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't know this one looks a little too cute to not give it the title of Okami

and I spell pokemon names wrong all the time :p it's one of the few things that doesnt bug me
That is a cute chibi. And I really need to play Okami again--actually, I need to play a lot of things again. And new things. And things in general. Work takes up too much of my time..

I apologize for nitpicking, I seem to have picked up my friend's habit for correcting misspelled Ninetales/Ninetails. :p

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Labwork says that no, he can not. ;_;

I managed to hit usmash's sweetspot second hit without the first hit for the first time though, so that's something I guess.
Well it's the second hit that kills right? So it could be good for killing, just not for dealing damage.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
That is a cute chibi. And I really need to play Okami again--actually, I need to play a lot of things again. And new things. And things in general. Work takes up too much of my time..

I apologize for nitpicking, I seem to have picked up my friend's habit for correcting misspelled Ninetales/Ninetails. :p
no prob, we all got habits, If we weren't able to accept each others habits then forums would have gone to hell a long time ago.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
And ZELDA LOOKS PRETTY IN THIS GIF. Brawl Zelda is prettier to me than Smash 4 Zelda cx.
She also looks pretty badass in her other SSE cutscenes imo. Despite the dopey expression she usually has in-game, I love Brawl Zelda's design.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Well it's the second hit that kills right? So it could be good for killing, just not for dealing damage.
It's more like "I tried to follow up with the usmash after the bthrow at 90% and Mac flew too far for it to connect, but the CPU drifted back toward me on the frame of the 14% hit and it was amusing."

It might work for damage at lower percents, but if Mac has his KO Punch he's probably at like 70% minimum

That and Greninja's grab is so slow anyway that Mac needs to start the KO Punch about halfway through your grab animation.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Sorry @Nammy12 apparently you were right about forward Power Vision being "stronger"

The minimum damages are 20/17 instead of 17/14, but the scaling is still x1.5 so it only makes a difference for minimum damage. Not sure how I was only hitting the 17% last night but I'm only hitting the 20% trying it again now so idklol

Forward Vision is kind of janky too though, I've straight-up whiffed Dark Pit with it several times

Maybe the active frames just start later than I think they do

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So why did they get rid of Target Smash and replace it with a lame angry birds? I really mis iT.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Is there an easy way to check what custom moves I have, or do I have to waste time looking at each individual character?

I'm dumb and forgot to keep track of what customs I've been finding since I last checked and it was like a 10 minute affair last time

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
So why did they get rid of Target Smash and replace it with a lame angry birds? I really mis iT.
Is there an easy way to check what custom moves I have, or do I have to waste time looking at each individual character?

I'm dumb and forgot to keep track of what customs I've been finding since I last checked and it was like a 10 minute affair last time
works in mysterious ways

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I want to play Legend of Zelda but I don't want to suck at it. Tips? This is a guide.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Damn you, Sakuwhy.
Disclaimer: the following quote isn't true and rude as hell
cause the competitive scene alone can not keep smash brothers alive despite melee showing up at the largest tournament of the year repeatedly and people who play casually with others are obviously effected when wave dashing and tech they never heard of is removed. No one can understand my vision of one day making it so that top human smash players will be beaten by monkeys. Only then will I know my game will be truly balanced for all
and he's almost there :4diddy:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
:4yoshi:
downb2
downb3

:4diddy:
downB 2

:4zelda:
downB 2

:4zss:
sideB 2

:4pit:
neutralB 2

:4marth:
neutralB 3
sideB 3

:4kirby:
upB 2

:4littlemac:
sideB 2

:4falco:
upB 2

:4pikachu:
upB 3

:4rob:
neutralB 2
downB 3

:4ness:
sideB 3

:4olimar:
downB 3

:4drmario:
upB 3

:4darkpit:
sideB 3
downB 2
downB 3

:4shulk:
downB 2

:4pacman:
upB 3

:4sonic:
neutralB 3

Still got a ways to go. I don't think I'm missing anything crucial anymore at least.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I haven't been around because my dad passed away recently.

I'm headed home to NC this weekend and I'll be there a week to close things up, since I'm his only child.

It hasn't really sunk in yet because I haven't seen him in a while.

EDIT: But, don't worry about walking around eggshells or something or worrying much about me. I'm stable for now. :)
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I hope you'll be ok, and you always have us for support.
Hi welcome back!
Or this guy, if you prefer:
Wat. My Pokemon life is a LIE.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
One night when I am out drinking I am just going to yell "ZELDA POWER HOUR" fill three shots with liquor, drink the left one first and then the other two. Then when I am done, I'll jumpkick someone in the face

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I might give that a shot. I didn't play Smash Run much, so it'd be something new at least.
Wow THANKS Smashboards for not letting me know my post was responded to. Yeah Smash Run is pretty fun once you figure it out. It's similar to City Trial in Kirby Air Ride which I thoroughly enjoyed.

The best thing to do would probably to go into your milestones and see which characters you've collected all custom moves for. It's like a process of elimination.

But you've already figured that out so lol.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I'm really struggling to get the ledge trump Bair on Paletuna ;_;

I've set it to Control in Training & I've only got the sourspot once

/dearsmashdiary

Top Bottom