• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I like Kirby's MK palette but it's not really even MK cuz unmasked MK is blue w/ fuchsia feet and blush, but idk what to call that skin.

Here's a pic:
MK Kirby is supposed to represent his Kirby's Adventure iteration.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hate all of the "evil", "dark", "edgy" palette swaps. Why? Because everyone and their mom uses them. I'd like to see more red, blue, green, pink, purple, white, orange, default, etc. Falco, Ganondorf, Ike, Link, Zelda, Rosalina, Mega Man, Bowser, Fox, Mario, Luigi, etc. than the masses of Dark Dark Pit, Dark Pit, Dark Link, Dark Toon Link, Fierce Deity Link, old man Ganondorf, night-ops Sheik, fake-shiny Greninja, mourning gowns Zelda, Peach, and Rosalina, Bass? Mega Man, Black Knight Ike, and crow Falco. I'd like some variety, thank you very damn much.

And this happens in every damn game too. Any game that lets you wear black, dark, night, edgy, spec-ops, night-ops, agent, spy, etc. BS, and everyone and their mom uses them. Why? It's freaking boring, why would you pick them? Are people so dull and monochromatic that they just default to shades of grey and black? And you ***** complain about how modern games are brown, grey, and tan.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I'm gonna go ahead and coin the term "Dark Fox."
And this happens in every damn game too. Any game that lets you wear black, dark, night, edgy, spec-ops, night-ops, agent, spy, etc. BS, and everyone and their mom uses them. Why? It's freaking boring, why would you pick them? Are people so dull and monochromatic, that they just default to shades of grey and black? And you ***** complain about how modern games are brown, grey, and tan.
I use the spec-ops camo in Battlefield 3. Cuz I'm cool.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I hate all of the "evil", "dark", "edgy" palette swaps. Why? Because everyone and their mom uses them. I'd like to see more red, blue, green, pink, purple, white, orange, default, etc. Falco, Ganondorf, Ike, Link, Zelda, Rosalina, Mega Man, Bowser, Fox, Mario, Luigi, etc. than the masses of Dark Dark Pit, Dark Pit, Dark Link, Dark Toon Link, Fierce Deity Link, old man Ganondorf, night-ops Sheik, fake-shiny Greninja, mourning gowns Zelda, Peach, and Rosalina, Bass? Mega Man, Black Knight Ike, and crow Falco. I'd like some variety, thank you very damn much.

And this happens in every damn game too. Any game that lets you wear black, dark, night, edgy, spec-ops, night-ops, agent, spy, etc. BS, and everyone and their mom uses them. Why? It's freaking boring, why would you pick them? Are people so dull and monochromatic, that they just default to shades of grey and black? And you ***** complain about how modern games are brown, grey, and tan.
Butbut Daffy Duck is black.

jks

Heh but yeah, I know what you mean. I guess most of us are monochromatic at heart, and lets not even start talking about how many usernames out there have the words 'Dark' or 'Shadow' or 'LinkMaster' in them.

Also, I thought Smash 4 gave us plenty of pink palettes

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I love the normal black dress (miss the Brawl white hair though), but this is pretty sweet. Excellent work yet again, Nammy. c:
Oh sorry, Twili ;o

Tbh I thought default would be your fav as far as being more related to Frozeness
Nah it's ok. I actually don't know why I like the white dress so much. Default would be more my style, so maybe it gets a place higher than black dress. When (if) hacks are a thing in the future, you can definitely bet I'd get galaxy-themed textures. Would jump on that chance.

Tbh I only started playing online Brawl starting summer of 2013. I'd already used black Zelda for five years, so I felt no obligation to switch just because others used it, too. And honestly, then and even now I don't see that many black dress Zeldas.

Black is one of my favorite colors, as well as light yellow-green, most purples, and ice or sky blue.

It all comes down to personal preference. They have as much right to use what they choose just as much as you do with yours.

Edit for relevancy after Mocha's post: My username was inspired by black Zelda and Twilight Princess. I never pay it any mind anymore, though. :p

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

And this happens in every damn game too. Any game that lets you wear black, dark, night, edgy, spec-ops, night-ops, agent, spy, etc. BS, and everyone and their mom uses them. Why? It's freaking boring, why would you pick them? Are people so dull and monochromatic that they just default to shades of grey and black? And you ***** complain about how modern games are brown, grey, and tan.
To be fair on Greninja's case, the shiny palette was probably meant to fit the typical appearance of a ninja more than to be edgy.

And I kinda like Zelda's black palette because it makes her look like she's ready to go to a funeral.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Dark Toon Link, Fierce Deity Link, old man Ganondorf, mourning gowns Zelda, Peach, and Rosalina, Black Knight Ike, and crow Falco.
These are my favorites for those characters :c (well, I've been using purple cape Ganondorf lately after finding out it was a thing, but...)

I know what you mean though, a lot of black palettes end up hideously overused. DARK AND EDGY LIKE MY SOUL WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE JUST LIKE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG

TCH........NOTHIN PERSONNEL.........KID.........

Also, I thought Smash 4 gave us plenty of pink palettes
Pink Pit makes me cry tears of blood, dear god that palette

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Just found out the original Digimon will have yet another sequel this spring! I don't watch anime much but I'm really excited for it. <3Angewomon Please let her be in every episode.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
cyan pit 4 lyf
this is your fault

S:
A:
Why:
No, seriously, why:
Did they even think half these palettes through:
D(efault):

don't care what people say about the black palette, it has black+purple and still has white wings so it's the best to me

normally I like yellow with angelic motifs but the blue wings are nice

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
.... Nothing... There is absolutely nothing Falco can do that's "flashy/cool" for his KO. EVERYTHING IS STRAIGHTFORWARD. You dunk with Dair, kick people to death with Up Smash, Down Smash, Uair, Ftilt, Dash Attack, and Bair, hammerfist someone with Side Smash, launch with Dtilt and Utilt, Drill Peck with Fair, throw and shoot with B-throw and U-throw, and Falco Phantasm meteor. Falco's style is like a regular basketball player, he ain't got jukes and **** like a streetball player... If he wanted to do something stylish, then he should have played Devil May Cry... Hell, play as Marth or something... Someone with grace or Mega Man and go 1987 OG on people...

Falco is the last person you want to style with... Same with Ike and Ganondorf. Trying to pull fancy **** with those brutes just means being clumsy and easy to kill. :facepalm:
He tried getting kills with Up Throw and Up B.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Palettes whoop whoop

Notes:
- Don't really have a set palette use for Rosalina, Pit, Charizard, Lucario, or Megaman (ie may use more than 2 palettes)
- Shulk sometimes goes naked
- Dedede sometimes goes pink
- Bowser sometimes goes grey
- Captain Falcon may go pink
- Lucina may go default for people to beat her up. :^)
- By default, purple or red palette is used. Because they are best colours. :^))))

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Her opponent's. Zelda is so confident in her abilities she dresses herself to her opponent's funeral before she even kills them.
Now you're just being silly. Zelda can't kill anyone in any game outside of Project M and Hyrule Warriors.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Palettes whoop whoop

Notes:
- Don't really have a set palette use for Rosalina, Pit, Charizard, Lucario, or Megaman (ie may use more than 2 palettes)
- By default, purple or red palette is used. Because they are best colours. :^))))
You use Melia Shulk.
I liek you.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
He tried getting kills with Up Throw and Up B.

Why, why, oh WHY?! Attempting to kill with Fire Bird is like attempting to kill with Link's Bombs! WHY?! It's horribly unreliable as a kill move...

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You use Melia Shulk.
I liek you.
Purp Shulk dabess

.. Where did my old palette list go. I think I just screenshot it and imgur'd instead of saving the files...

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Omg I just found this on accident I..I..I don't know how I feel about this, hearing Link without his cries being drowned by the fighting noises is just weird. I don't know if I can look at Link the same way again
And the comment section is making it even worse

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You use Melia Shulk.
I liek you.
Only because it's purple. Who is this Melia person I dunno. :^)

But if anyone uses Cherche palette Lucina, I would literally smother them with love.

And then tell them to get off my FE waifu. >=(

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
the cyan one has purple wings. everything else is irrelevant
I guess

but christ the rest of that palette is such an eyesore

you and @ Lavani Lavani are my favorite people on all smashboards. seriously. <3
ily2bby

Palettes whoop whoop

Notes:
oh boy is it this time again

my palettes changed a bit since last time:

Notes:
- Rosalina, Dedede, and Jigglypuff bounce between most of their palettes
- Ganondorf palette is purple
- Lucario is sometimes grey or purple

We have very little palette overlap lol, though that's the Yoshi palette I used in 64.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Only because it's purple. Who is this Melia person I dunno. :^)

But if anyone uses Cherche palette Lucina, I would literally smother them with love.

And then tell them to get off my FE waifu. >=(
Cherche was literally the only good character in FE:A

Sadly I only used her as a Pair Up slave in both my Hard and Lunatic playthroughs because archers are ****ing everywhere in that game

Now you're just being silly. Zelda can't kill anyone in any game outside of Project M and Hyrule Warriors.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
the cyan one has purple wings. everything else is irrelevant

you have good taste in palettes, gorl.

now that we're best friends, I have a secret to tell you.
you and @ Lavani Lavani are my favorite people on all smashboards. seriously. <3
!! ! love you too, gorl <3
Scratch me losing my roster palettes, found them! All I had to do was search 'Reptar' in this thread. :smirk:

I didn't change them from last time, but I have to say some of them (aka characters I never use) I BS'd choosing colors on, and due to earlier Grayninja topic I'll probably switch to that green. :^)

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>When people want to share le waifu

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
it's okay, she's my FE:A waifu but not my FE waifu

that title belongs to Sarathough I still haven't played Thracia 776
SHE'S MY FE WAIFU JUST BECAUSE I ONLY PLAYED AWAKENING IN THE SERIES. -w-;;

But honestly, Cherche is pretty much at the top of my waifu list, hands down. You think about all this kinda stuff, making a waifu list and all that, being a huge waifufeg and all. :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
is it time for FE waifu lists

FE5: Sara
FE6: Sophia
FE7: Lyn, Nino
FE8: Eirika, Lute
FE9: Ilyana, Nephenee
FE10: Micaiah
FE13: Cherche

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
:4falco: :4greninja:

Have you guys noticed that if you tilt Falco's beak to the top left of his face, and move his vizor eye thing to his mouth/make it more pink, he'll look like the Greninja icon a little?

/need a drink

Last edited:
Top Bottom