• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I don't main Link. My brother does

I used to main Rosalina btw but Shulk's funner so she became my second then I dropped her

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
"they"

tfw I dont feel like a Rosalina main either
Well, I mean "they" in reference to the Rosalina board

Rosalina's practically the only character I've been playing the last few weeks. I bet I don't even remember what buttons Greninja's attacks are on anymore.

Last edited:
Well, I mean "they" in reference to the Rosalina board

Rosalina's practically the only character I've been playing the last few weeks. I bet I don't even remember what buttons Greninja's attacks are on anymore.
well yeah but when you main a character, you are supposed to share a unique and metaphysical bond with the character's board! or something idk

Ive sort of stopped playing Villager too ;_;

speaking of @ Berserker. Berserker. 's signature

you are literally the worst person
I use Diddy in friendlies because that's where I learn my opponents habits

and relish bodying them without mercy with d-tilt to u-air, n-air to u-air, u-throw to u-air, d-throw to u-air, and u-air to u-air. Some 12 year old kid went to me and asked me how to get good. I used Diddy so yeah

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I meant "I don't think people are consistent about which number they define as the kill percent", but before the hit logically makes more sense to me because it tells you when to start fishing for the kill in an actual match.

oh man I didn't even notice that was Squigly
Oh, well, that makes sense. My definition of kill percents is if it kills sparks or no sparks. Why? I had some BS moments where a dude would live to 200%, the sparks kicks in and they're still alive and sometimes no sparks kicks in and I die for no reason. Anyway, I updated the kill percents for Falco's Dtilt and apparently Pit is lighter than pastebin.Mario who survived like on average 20% more than what Pit did. :p

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I also remember fighting my Lucina main's little brother (9 years old iirc)

I used Diddy on him also

I use Diddy when I want to be a maniac or when I'm fighting kids

I use Shulk when I play to win

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Oh, well, that makes sense. My definition of kill percents is if it kills sparks or no sparks. Why? I had some BS moments where a dude would live to 200%, the sparks kicks in and they're still alive and sometimes no sparks kicks in and I die for no reason. Anyway, I updated the kill percents for Falco's Dtilt and apparently Pit is lighter than pastebin.Mario who survived like on average 20% more than what Pit did. :p
Yeah, sparks are probably the way to go. The inconsistencies come from DI, momentum, and whatnot; sparks tell you when the game recognizes the knockback as enough to get the kill without outside factors.

Dang, I didn't think Pit was that light. The more you know.

I also remember fighting my Lucina main's little brother (9 years old iirc)

I used Diddy on him also

There seems to be more than one thing wrong with this statement...
Yeah I know. Seems like it should be the other way around but in reality, I refuse to use Diddy in a tournament setting. Ever

I only use him for ****s and giggles and to express my hate for brats, thus the usage of Diddy in friendlies

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Anyone who uses Diddy is a sadist anyone who uses Zelda is a masochist lol
Just watch your opponent cry as you hoohah them to death with that frame trap uair... :^ (

Yeah, sparks are probably the way to go. The inconsistencies come from DI, momentum, and whatnot; sparks tell you when the game recognizes the knockback as enough to get the kill without outside factors.

berserker's peanut popped three times that day

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Lmao that should've been a screen watcher GIF where you see the mouse scroll over and click "report"

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Which sparks? The light ones or the dark ones? Also, anyone who wants to play Falco: NEVER sour-spot his moves if you're going for a kill. He's essentially Marth like this now where if you don't "sweet-spot" - strong hit of the attack - say, Dash Attack, then you'll kill after ~305%, but if sweet-spot it, then you'll kill at ~200%.

Last edited:

Spirst

Oop, @ Spirst Spirst is back.

FinishedT reading? :>
Yeah, finally done. Seeing the posts from the Rosalinas was pretty funny but cringe-worthy (like pretty much everything there lol).

I like to imagine them looking at Rosalina on the CSS like:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I didn't know there were multiple versions of the red lightning
I feel like there are times when if it's at higher percents then, dark sparks appear. That or it's because the sparks move and it looks like it's darker... Or I'm starting to hallucinate which means I should sleep. The weird thing is that a 1% can change whether or not sparks appear.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
@ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla sisbro you up for a game right now? I wanted to play you earlier but I was a bit busy. I can play for like an hour maybe.

Or anyone else up for it? :)

By the way, the music in the OP is genius.
Get your 57% KO'ing bowling ball out of here.

Nah I sent a friend request.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I feel like there are times when if it's at higher percents then, dark sparks appear. That or it's because the sparks move and it looks like it's darker... Or I'm starting to hallucinate which means I should sleep.
I think it's just coincidence. The animation isn't the same every time iirc

I accidentally turned my 3DS off when I meant to turn my camera off because I'm a genius so I don't feel like confirming right now

The weird thing is that a 1% can change whether or not sparks appear.
Strangely I noticed when testing Marth tipper fsmash against DK that sometimes I would get lightning and sometimes I wouldn't without even changing his percent. I don't really know what to make of that.

Now that I think about it, maybe his idle animation affected it or something.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Craziness and the Power of Sass brought me here again.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Doing Stronglifts 5x5 and I'm still hella weak but small steps at a time.
Strongslifts help me bulk up for football, you'll see results in a month or two. I've heard it's primarily for gaining mass than it is actual strength, but you do get nice gains either way.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Strongslifts help me bulk up for football, you'll see results in a month or two. I've heard it's primarily for gaining mass than it is actual strength, but you do get nice gains either way.
I guess I need mass since I am so weak anyway. Works out in the end!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think it's just coincidence. The animation isn't the same every time iirc

I accidentally turned my 3DS off when I meant to turn my camera off because I'm a genius so I don't feel like confirming right now

Strangely I noticed when testing Marth tipper fsmash against DK that sometimes I would get lightning and sometimes I wouldn't without even changing his percent. I don't really know what to make of that.

Now that I think about it, maybe his idle animation affected it or something.
Considering I have the flu and while the meds are making me feel better, hallucinating is probably a bad thing. I'm going to go to bed now. Fun fact: Falco's Jab finisher does not kill until 383% on Pit at center stage of BF unlike pastebin.Mario who died at 356%. Weird, huh?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Considering I have the flu and while the meds are making me feel better, hallucinating is probably a bad thing. I'm going to go to bed now. Fun fact: Falco's Jab finisher does not kill until 383% on Pit at center stage of BF unlike pastebin.Mario who died at 356%. Weird, huh?
That's because :4mario: took less time to realize he prefers the Air

Top Bottom