• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Farorae

Smash Ace
You're free to join here, Raccoon!

If I'm not mistaken one of the goals the girls had when they started these raids was conquering other character boards and adding more people to the Zelda lines, so you're welcome to stay here and talk about whatever you like so long as it's PG-13 unless it's about husbandos in spandex (check page 89 for more information)
wow i just realized page 89 was only about 48 days ago...we're now up to 415 in about a month and a half

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Can someone change the thread name to something like, Zelda Social: Rosalina General Discussion Thread, No Fun Allowed or something akin to this?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
At this rate we'll have our next raid in a week or two.
Who should we target next?
My votes on Jigglypuff or Pikachu.

Can someone change the thread name to something like, Zelda Social: Rosalina General Discussion Thread, No Fun Allowed or something akin to this?
Why must this be so true? ;_;

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Since the poor Rosalinas don't have their own social to have actual FUN in, they can share ours whenever they like. :)

I've made an accommodation~

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Sooooo tempted to put Rosalina's face on this gif. :^)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It's funny how we draw in new people to our social when we raid. If we were to raid every char thread, and had all these new people stick with us, our pages would flyyyyyyyy, and it already does
To be honest, I was already intrigued by this thread when I just noticed all sorts of people were posting in this thread. Even some that didn't look like Zelda mains.

The raid just made me even more interested. :3

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Comedy gold right there, don't need to be a brony to see that. Do it. Bonus points for posting it in their "social."
I'LL GET BANNED FOR TOO MUCH FUN THOUGH LOLOLOLOL

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Marth's a better waifu than Palutena.

...didn't we already raid Palutena anyway?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Marth's a better waifu than Palutena.

...didn't we already raid Palutena anyway?
Nope not yet, actually. Just that we have sooooo much ammo ready for ha.

I'd loooove to raid that place next. :^)

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Well that raid made for a terribly boring read. Only amusing reaction was from that mario123 guy, his confusion was briefly entertaining.

Props to @ Berserker. Berserker. for the only honest attempt at sass.

But see? I don't recall seeing any childish Rosas over there, they'd have certainly been able to handle a real raid well.

Ugh. At this rate we'll all be vomiting rainbows and sunshine.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
It doesn't seem there are that many waifus left to go. We got Not Daisy, Drag Zelda, Spamus, Slayutena, FemLucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Jiggs(the furries are real), and FemVillager (the pedos are also real @ Indigo Jeans Indigo Jeans ).

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Really AEM

and you plan on running a courtroom?
im not running anything im just representing a town
totally different

DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME

what ever do you mean??
the female ace trainer from pokemon generation 5 (also known as Gen V), which contained the games pokemon: black and white, and also pokemon: black 2 and white 2, was a very well designed character and i commented on that design by suggesting who in their right mind could not find an avatar containing her in it to not be appealing

what is wrong with that???
Implying all that is a bad thing? :p

Also, Phoenix wright rping?

Can I be Athena! :D
23d4megobacktoaa5scrub

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Well that raid made for a terribly boring read. Only amusing reaction was from that mario123 guy, his confusion was briefly amusing.

Props to @ Berserker. Berserker. for the only honest attempt at sass.

But see? I don't recall seeing any childish Rosas over there, they'd have certainly been able to handle a real raid well.

Ugh. At this rate we'll all be vomiting rainbows and sunshine.
Gorl, our goal wasn't to really wreck them. If we were as aggressive as before, their density would literally squash us. We might all get banned because they CAN'T TAKE A SINGLE JOKE.

So we tried to make it a fun place so they can open up a little and not be stiff.

We failed. :/

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's funny how we draw in new people to our social when we raid. If we were to raid every char thread, and had all these new people stick with us, our pages would flyyyyyyyy, and it already does
It's funny how I'm drawing people to the Falco boards and that draws them here as well... WTF? The input to the Falco boards is lower than the output! WHY IS MY FUNCTION NOT WORKING?!

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Gorl, our goal wasn't to really wreck them. If we were as aggressive as before, their density would literally squash us. We might all get banned because they CAN'T TAKE A SINGLE JOKE.

So we tried to make it a fun place so they can open up a little and not be stiff.

We failed. :/
What a bunch of stiffies.

Let's wreck them next time.

I've never participated in a raid, I'll take the infraction/ban.

Last edited:
Top Bottom