• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Gorl, our goal wasn't to really wreck them. If we were as aggressive as before, their density would literally squash us. We might all get banned because they CAN'T TAKE A SINGLE JOKE.
Why else would there be more moderators in here than usual?
what does that have to do with furries

like you wouldn't zelda's jigglypuffs

ONE OF THEM IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER THIS IS NOT NORMAL

Last edited:
It doesn't seem there are that many waifus left to go. We got Not Daisy, Drag Zelda, Spamus, Slayutena, FemLucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Jiggs(the furries are real), and FemVillager (the pedos are also real @ Indigo Jeans Indigo Jeans ).
she's not a child, she's just short ;^)

im not running anything im just representing a town
totally different

what ever do you mean??
the female ace trainer from pokemon generation 5 (also known as Gen V), which contained the games pokemon: black and white, and also pokemon: black 2 and white 2, was a very well designed character and i commented on that design by suggesting who in their right mind could not find an avatar containing her in it to not be appealing

what is wrong with that???
23d4megobacktoaa5scrub

****ing global mod powers...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It doesn't seem there are that many waifus left to go. We got Not Daisy, Drag Zelda, Spamus, Slayutena, FemLucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Jiggs(the furries are real), and FemVillager (the pedos are also real @ Indigo Jeans Indigo Jeans ).
The Spamus boards literally have no Social/General Discussion thread, just the pre-speculation thread titled "Samus"

Also would say FemRobin, but that seems redundant considering no one there actually uses male Robin.

You're the mod of Villager correct? Then use your mayoral powers to get some more political influence. :p
I don't have enough bells ;_; Buying out my superiors isnt cheap

It is actually. If they were the same size irl, they'd always be clanging with each other. It works the same way with a guy's balls. Do you even biology?
@ Cenizas Cenizas that's not how it works...

Last edited:
Here's my take on the whole Rosalina raid, I actually couldn't focus because I'm currently making a guide about buster art so I bailed out early and only dropped a few posts. Also, I feared that the Rosalinas might have lashed out. That didn't seem to be the case since only 3 users took it negatively (Possibly more than that). I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one here that was against raiding the Rosalina boards. With that being said, those "dense" users need to lighten up. We're all here to have fun.

Also: General disucssion = Social thread. That is how it is. Rosalina [general discussion] from how I look at it would mean, "This is the general discussion for the rosalina boards." NOT "This is the general discussion about Rosalina." It even has "general discussion" in a [ ] bracket. If you don't want the thread to "devolve" into "irrelevant" topics and make the thread purely about Mario/Rosalina discussion, then change the name to "Mother of the Cosmos : Rosalina discussion"

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
ONE OF THEM IS BIGGER THAN THE OTHER THIS IS NOT NORMAL
Excuse me, they are both 150x150px your eyes are playing tricks on you

I am also surprised that nobody complained about her jigglypuffs flopping out of her dress, but it's okay she is classy now.

classy n sassy

Spirst

Well, it looks like I missed...everything. This is going to be a long but amusing read.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Why are we talking about Zelda's "Jigglypuffs", again?
I'll be very honest, out of the all the female cast in Sm4sh.

... Zelda does indeed have the best set of puffs.

*shot*

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

I may be in 3d, but I still handle the courtroom just fine.
Yeah sure, as a STAGE HAZARD maybe.
2big

****ing global mod powers...

I have no idea what you're talking about.
nope!
It is actually. If they were the same size irl, they'd always be clanging with each other. It works the same way with a guy's balls. Do you even biology?
science is my least favorite subject but thank you the lesson

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
gotta get the raid material stockpiled yo
And the ban material. @ AEMehr AEMehr , what is the verdict here?

Anyway, how do you calculate KO percents? Do you list the number after the hit? Or the number when hit? 'Cause if it's the former, then Falco's Dtilt kills at 147%. If it's the latter, then Dtilt kills at 135% - no black-red thunder sparks, but it killed at center stage.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Anyway, how do you calculate KO percents? Do you list the number after the hit? Or the number when when hit?
I usually assume number before hit.

I don't think people are consistent with it though.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I was gonna make a joke about Mopcina being flat and Jigglypuff would represent them better but Jiggs is apperently 1'8" and 12 lbs. At least we now know what Zero Gravity Spamus was putting in her bra.

@ AEMehr AEMehr I just noticed that Squigly in your sig.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I usually assume number before hit.

I don't think people are consistent with it though.
Hitting 5-10 with it is probably consistent enough. The issue is like I said, without the black-red sparks which also doesn't mean a guaranteed killed for stupid reasons. 135% is probably the bare minimum for a kill on Pit with Dtilt at center stage since I can see him fly off, but if there was DI, then he'd probably live.

lucina's flat chest is precious, you leave her aone

also KO percents should be the value before the hit imo

I've survived the red lightning as villager plenty of times, recovery notwithstanding. They probably just signify a KO w/o DI/SDI/other stuff

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Hitting 5-10 with it is probably consistent enough. The issue is like I said, without the black-red sparks which also doesn't mean a guaranteed killed for stupid reasons. 135% is probably the bare minimum for a kill on Pit with Dtilt at center stage since I can see him fly off, but if there was DI, then he'd probably live.
I meant "I don't think people are consistent about which number they define as the kill percent", but before the hit logically makes more sense to me because it tells you when to start fishing for the kill in an actual match.

@ AEMehr AEMehr I just noticed that Squigly in your sig.
oh man I didn't even notice that was Squigly

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I remember when I used to know people in here.
rip Aero, rip Fuujin, rip KayLo! And SuperSariento (but srsly y don't those last two come around I love themmm.)

As for calculating percents, I do it by center stage, at the earliest percent at which the red sparks appear. Using the percent BEFORE the hit, as it makes more sense imo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom