• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Ffamran Ffamran , why do we only talk about things that progress Falco's meta? We're super boring and probably scare away fun people like all these nice Peach mains in this Peach forum about Peach.
Because I go to Lavani for my SSB4 questions and answers and BJN39, Macchiato, Hastsune Mike formerly known as Indigo Jeans, and bluecrow data mine. KuroganeHammer formerly known as Aerodrome would be helpful too if he was here and answered my questions. SENPAI, WHY DON'T YOU NOTICE ME?! :p

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I thought our Rosalina raid was successful until I saw this.

Gorls, we failed. :^(

MDAVE

The Flying Dutchman
NNID
GoldDiaruga
3DS FC
1048-8967-3255
There's nothing more satisfying than a Farore's Wind K.O. to me. Except, of course any Air move K.O., lol.

Because I go to Lavani for my SSB4 questions and answers and BJN39, Macchiato, Hastsune Mike formerly known as Indigo Jeans, and bluecrow data mine. KuroganeHammer formerly known as Aerodrome would be helpful too if he was here and answered my questions. SENPAI, WHY DON'T YOU NOTICE ME?! :p
He's gonna be away from the site for a while

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298

I already knew this would happen. The minute I entered, I knew what was going on, but to most of the others, they were pretty much oblivious to what was happening.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

Girl I was literally just about to post about this but I couldn't find a gif that could express my feelings correctly lmao
time to go on a hunt for some sassy laughing gifs~

oh & when I posted that I was literally waiting for the quote notification so I could see someone defending their waifu lol

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Unfortunately, it's super impractical. :^((((

Most of the time you won't be able to pull this off because DI.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I used to think that was the best way to Farore's before finding out the grounded version had a more consistent angle and knockback.

I don't think the angle's as much of a problem as the fact that it lacks the base knockback of the grounded version, and thus only works at very specific percents.

imo OoS Farore's or dtilt>FW are the best

Last edited:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Unfortunately, it's super impractical. :^((((

Most of the time you won't be able to pull this off because DI.
Yeah, I do like the way it looks though. However, I loved this video from EOE ;3
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this video by now.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yeah, I do like the way it looks though. However, I loved this video from EOE ;3
I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this video by now.
Yeah, we just had that posted here a week ago, surprisingly late. :333

And again, unfortunately the "Love Jump" in this game is pretty bad, haha. The thing where you run off with Nayru's is okay, and jump cancelling Usmash is a standard for everyone. We would use it... if our Usmash wasn't so bad. :///

EDIT: 801st post, ehehehe. Avatar changed to another waifu to celebrate the milestone. A particular Mopcina sistah should know her very well. ;)

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I like the Farore custom that spikes instead. I feel like it's more consistent.
It's just that it's worse in pretty much every way. More startup, only straight up and no ledge snap, less damage, and even in 90% of cases it also KOs later.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Not to mention that it launches the opponent upwards THEN spikes them down, so they end up not even going down that far...and if they had enough damage for it to be useful the default would've KO'd anyway.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I was playing around with Zelda in training and I did something cool...almost.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
The no ledgesnap in windfall is a big advantage for her when edgegaurding because you can teleport so that you snuggle up to the ledge have this insanely large hitbox that meteors positioned so that they'll die and you still grab the ledge. Plus, you can still recover a little bit deeper than what most of that cast would be comfortable with. You just have to familiarize with how low she has to be so that she aligns with ledge.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@2004Zilla sisbro you up for a game right now? I wanted to play you earlier but I was a bit busy. I can play for like an hour maybe.

Or anyone else up for it? :)

By the way, the music in the OP is genius.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The no ledgesnap in windfall is a big advantage for her when edgegaurding because you can teleport so that you snuggle up to the ledge have this insanely large hitbox that meteors positioned so that they'll die and you still grab the ledge. Plus, you can still recover a little bit deeper than what most of that cast would be comfortable with. You just have to familiarize with how low she has to be so that she aligns with ledge.
You can just hold down with the default to delay the ledgesnap too.

I think that'd actually be preferable because you can kill opponents standing onstage to edgeguard at like 110% if they get too close.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh yeah, and @ Twili Twili was already a fav Rosalina person. c:
Wwwhh I hadn't even seen this until now! tyy ;v;
I'm curious though, which is the best iteration of Zelda? Skyward Swords' Zelda takes the cake for me. :p

I love Sky Zelda the most, imo she had the most personality because you were so closely involved with her for the entirety of the game. This being my opinion when I haven't played any of the toon games, js.
*sniff* *sniff* I feel so loved.

Come here Zelda mains!
View attachment 38218

:'D

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Aaaaannd...

gameprodigy12 said:
Also it was a treat to see zelda people have some fun instead of being jerks
Mario & Sonic Guy said:
Boy, even when I'm absent, this thread remained very active, and for the wrong reasons too.

I don't know how this thread turned messy, but my guess is likely thanks to the way that Zelda's discussion period was handled at the Rosalina Match-Up Analysis thread last weekend.

Anyway, I'm VERY disappointed with the behavior that I've been seeing here, because this is the Rosalina general discussion thread, and yet I saw a good deal of posts that aren't even related to her.

You want to bring up senseless topics, we have a social thread for that.
gameprodigy12 said:
Completely agree, it was unnessessary and honestly some of those jokes weren't really funny or true if they wanted to try and convey it as both. I understand joking and found some of their posts funny, it wasn't in the realm of this thread.
How. Stuck. Up.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
"You want to bring up senseless topics, we have a social thread for that."

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I posted this before but I'm posting it again because salad Ghirahim is too good, but yeah.

I told you.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Accurate description of most Rosalinas. :^(

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Bah, a little upset thats how the Rosalina mod feels.

It was fun to be a bit more free with my posts.

Why don't we have our own social thread anyway? >.>

This whole "Social thread" thing was actually a thing a waaaay back during the 3DS days (Somewhere around the release or a bit after that)
To be fair, it's a general discussion thread and you can talk about anything here so....
The Rosalina mod said:
Not necessarily, as there's a social thread for off-topic conversations; it's in the Wii U forum.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You're in it right now. :^)
Great...now I seem like the dense one. >.>

I don't know if you are joking about this being the "Rosalina Social" or if you misunderstood me. ^^;

Either way. Thanks. Probably will be visiting this thread more. :)

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Bah, a little upset thats how the Rosalina mod feels.

It was fun to be a bit more free with my posts.

Why don't we have our own social thread anyway? >.>
You're free to join here, Raccoon!

If I'm not mistaken one of the goals the girls had when they started these raids was conquering other character boards and adding more people to the Zelda lines, so you're welcome to stay here and talk about whatever you like so long as it's PG-13 unless it's about husbandos in spandex (check page 89 for more information)

Last edited:
Top Bottom