• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
gen 5 also introduced ****ing Garbodor.
Gen5 also introduced the garbage that was " lol you can only play 1 hr of Dream World a day for Abilities ".
It was when I stopped caring about making teams due to it's schlock and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one hating the situation.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Ah Sonic. Is it bad that the only thing I recall enjoying about most Sonic game was the music?

Have ya'll played Sonic Battle for the GBA? that one was fun!

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Have ya'll played Sonic Battle for the GBA? that one was fun!
That game got stolen from me along with my GBA back in 5th grade ;_; It was pretty fun though, if not really broken.

Knuckles, Emerl, and Chaos best characters imo

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Gen5 also introduced the garbage that was " lol you can only play 1 hr of Dream World a day for Abilities ".
It was when I stopped caring about making teams due to it's schlock and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one hating the situation.
DREAMWORLD WAS GARBAGE. JUST A BUNCH OF POKEMON FLASH GAMES THAT YOU HAD TO PLAY FOR RANDOM BERRIES AND DW ABILITY POKEMON.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
DREAMWORLD WAS GARBAGE. JUST A BUNCH OF POKEMON FLASH GAMES THAT YOU HAD TO PLAY FOR RANDOM BERRIES AND DW ABILITY POKEMON.
I gave it 1 week and got only berries and a Rattatta.... then I lost patience.
Seeing people running a Drought Ninetails was both impressive and sad >.>

Spirst

That game got stolen from me along with my GBA back in 5th grade ;_; It was pretty fun though, if not really broken.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CHAOS? HE WAS A WALKING LAVA LAMP

micstar615

Smash Ace

I was SO addicted to it, the sprite work was really well done too! *sigh* what has become of thou Sanic? :(

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
IF SONIC GAMES LET YOU PICK PALETTE SWAPS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY AS MULTIPLE OF THEIR SONIC OCS

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MOMENT

WHICH MII?

GUNNER IS PRETTY COOL

BRAWLER IS PRETTY DUMB

SWORDFIGHTER IS PRETTY WHY
Mii swordfighter 4 lyfe
Yep. There is one exception though. The one Sonic game where the music wound up being gutter trash.

oh i heard about that game lol

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Queen Zelda lightening kicking Fanservice right in ha implants
Doesn't @Fernosaur have some siggy with Zelda lightning kicking Ike? We should use any image of Zelda giving the boot as cover images for our MU discussions :D

*edit* Yes he does

LET THE COLLECTION COMMENCE

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
ZIGZAGOON OR FURRET

GOGOOGGOGO
this is a question? I though I had planted subliminal messages the entire time on which pokemon is best
furret_by_torakodragon-d5zoo0a.png

edit: aw it's so cute
Being one myself, this actually looks more painful than boys would know lol
meh, it's more like the joys of either gender never being able to fully understand each other's pains
although that whole childbearing thing I heard about, sounds rough

Last edited:

Soul.

my post got edited
@ Spirst Spirst pls

---
subpunch furret 100% best Pokémon no contest.
actually no
choice trick furret da bess

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Taco Bell is like...

When you live in a state where a Mexican restaurant is in every corner, then you realize how bad Taco Bell is. After today, now I remembered why I rarely eat there.
Hell, the only Mexican food we have here is when I decide to cook tacos myself at home, and even I know Taco Bell is an abomination.

Though to its benefit I will say it's ridiculously cheap as far as fast food goes, and I can stomach it better than McDonalds (I usually hear the opposite and just decided to play it up, if that sounds like it contradicts my last post).

Chipotle on the other hand is amazing, but the nearest one to me is ~50 miles away.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Personal Pokemon generations ranking~

1: wasn't part of my childhood lol
2: played Crystal, didn't particularly liked it. Remake was great though.
3: FIRST POKEMON GAME PLAYED HERE. Bias that it's my favourite gen, despite being 7.8/10 too much water
4: Most fun competitive scene, and better story than RSE. Very slow gameplay though.
5: Best story in the series, female protagonists are extremely attractive. BUT OH GOD THE GAMEPLAY WAS SO BAAAAD. And competitive scene is lol
6: Cheesy and sucky story, but gameplay was better than 5th gen. Battling was fun before but it's getting a bit boring.

Overall: 3=4>6>5>2>1

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Hell, the only Mexican food we have here is when I decide to cook tacos myself at home, and even I know Taco Bell is an abomination.

Though to its benefit I will say it's ridiculously cheap as far as fast food goes, and I can stomach it better than McDonalds (I usually hear the opposite and just decided to play it up, if that sounds like it contradicts my last post).

Chipotle on the other hand is amazing, but the nearest one to me is ~50 miles away.
CHIPOTLE IS DABESS

Something about it just feels healthier and tastes better than Taco Bell, and yeah. Sadly, there isn't one close to where I work, so I'd have to drive a bit to get to one, and they only give us 30 mins of lunch break

Soul.

No, it's all about Icicle Crash Pikachu.
No STAB though. : (
Well I mean Light Ball is a thing but... Smash Pikachu is the best. Pokkén Pikachu is also the best.
Pokémon Pikachu is the best because franchise mascot.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Uh, I got a Pikachu Amiibo and it's level 30. And it beat me. wat do

Spirst

Sucks for you guys. I have one Chipotle within a 30 minute range and two others within a 45 minute one.

I'm part Mexican and I love that ****

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I just like to think of it as a subtle hint that I shouldn't be eating fast food.

And for the most part, I don't.

Spirst

I just like to think of it as a subtle hint that I shouldn't be eating fast food.

And for the most part, I don't.
I'm not big on fast food either and usually prefer cooking my own stuff but goddamn is Chipotle nice to have when I don't feel like doing anything other than stuffing my face with a burrito.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
It took me like 800 eggs to hatch my shiny Gallade and Gardivoir. They are my brother and sister shiny pokemon. Named them Verona and Venice after the Italian cities.

/Deardiary

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Quick! EV train it! :troll:
Well, what's odd is it beat every single one of my mains except Pikachu, and I dont play him too much.

I also got a Zelda amiibo I havent opened yet, because comparing to other zelda amiibos, this one doesnt look bad. so i might keep it in the box just because shes my favorite smash character and ill just collect it. idk

Top Bottom