• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I have never hatched a shiny across any generation.

In gen 2 I found one shiny Stantler but didn't have my false swipe Scizor with and accidentally KO'd it

In gen 3 I found two shiny Roselias - both times being when I was heading back to town after running out of pokeballs

Gen 6 I ended up catching nearly 20 shinies and trading for a bunch more lol, they were all either from fishing, horde battles, or chaining though.

Soul.

Well, what's odd is it beat every single one of my mains except Pikachu, and I dont play him too much.

I also got a Zelda amiibo I havent opened yet, because comparing to other zelda amiibos, this one doesnt look bad. so i might keep it in the box just because shes my favorite smash character and ill just collect it. idk
Eh. The only reason I'd get an amiibo figure would be for collection purposes. That's fine.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Guys, why did I think it'd be a good idea to talk about Zelda's aerials sucking to some scrub in YouTube? He's like "no man fair and bair are totally good and totally balanced they're not made to throw out."

Yeah cause they're not meant to be used.

Doesn't @ Fernosaur Fernosaur have some siggy with Zelda lightning kicking Ike? We should use any image of Zelda giving the boot as cover images for our MU discussions :D

*edit* Yes he does

LET THE COLLECTION COMMENCE

Yes I do! I actually drew it myself and you can find it here: http://fernosaur.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Fu-272543717

Commence shameless self promotion again :p

Full pic here!

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Eh. The only reason I'd get an amiibo figure would be for collection purposes. That's fine.
That's mostly why I'd get them too, but I know some people who are getting some and we'll have amiibo battles, so I chose Pikachu to be my "fighting amiibo". For the others I'll probably never open, that is if I even get them. But they are pretty neat nonetheless. My Pikachu's name is Kipucha. this r my special magic word. dont steal them

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Doesn't @ Fernosaur Fernosaur have some siggy with Zelda lightning kicking Ike? We should use any image of Zelda giving the boot as cover images for our MU discussions :D

*edit* Yes he does

LET THE COLLECTION COMMENCE
hmmm i think i will do a Freeoshi one then since i despise him so

In gen 2 I found one shiny Stantler but didn't have my false swipe Scizor with and accidentally KO'd it

In gen 3 I found two shiny Roselias - both times being when I was heading back to town after running out of pokeballs

Gen 6 I ended up catching nearly 20 shinies and trading for a bunch more lol, they were all either from fishing, horde battles, or chaining though.
pfft to date the only shiny i hacve ever caught was a shiny gravler back in the original pokemon silver when i was just walking around bored. i tried hunting for a shiny ditto but after like 2hrs i said **** it

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Smash 4 speed tier list:

F: Pretty much everyone
A: Captain Falcon
S: Sonic
Too FAST: Zelda Social Thread

:^)

Soul.

That's mostly why I'd get them too, but I know some people who are getting some and we'll have amiibo battles, so I chose Pikachu to be my "fighting amiibo". For the others I'll probably never open, that is if I even get them. But they are pretty neat nonetheless. My Pikachu's name is Kipucha. this r my special magic word. dont steal them
oc donut steel
I wonder what will happen if Pokémon games get their amiibo figures.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
pfft to date the only shiny i hacve ever caught was a shiny gravler back in the original pokemon silver when i was just walking around bored. i tried hunting for a shiny ditto but after like 2hrs i said **** it
I should note that I maxed out the time display on my Sapphire cart.

I went in hard on gens 2 and 3.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Me and Fujin off to NYC. Booze mode. Eyebrows on FLEEK!

PS.....Zelda is mediocre......purty bad. Yup. I tried guys. I will drag her through the firing squads of Apex.
Scary we were not talking about Zelda. Quit interrupting the subject
P.S. we already know sometimes playing Zelda is like

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus

Ouch... x.x
I actually never encountered any until 2011 ( I legit thought they weren't real in Gen2 aside from the fixed Gyrados ) and only amassed a horde of 4 > and then Gen6 happened and my friend made me evolve his Shiny Milotic he got in 3 eggs.... :u

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Ouch... x.x
I actually never encountered any until 2011 ( I legit thought they weren't real in Gen2 aside from the fixed Gyrados ) and only amassed a horde of 4 > and then Gen6 happened and my friend made me evolve his Shiny Milotic he got in 3 eggs.... :u
... V:

Shiny Milotic is another good shiny, I forgot about that one yesterday.

But yeah, gen 6 shiny rate buff was absurd. Fishing chaining got me back-to-back shiny Remoraids with a shiny Clamperl five casts after, for one. Before it was a well-known thing I managed to get a shiny Larvesta and Zorua for two of my fishing shinies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
None of you... NONE OF YOU MENTIONED A GHOST'S PUMPKIN SOUP, THE AMAZING SONG THAT IS FEATURED ON PUMPKIN HILL! THE EXTRAORDINARY SONG HEARD WHILE YOU PLAY AS KNUCKLES THE KNUCKLES & KNUCKLES ON PUMPKIN HILL!

@Knuckles the Knuckles. :p

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The only part that really surprises me is that King Dedede's on the team named after Diddy instead of the other way around. I thought the King's ego was bigger than that.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
My friend, they think Dedede is Diddy. I'm afraid we'll have to deal with it.
oh god don't even get me started on this

Japan abbreviates Dedede as "DDD" and Diddy as "DD" so when I'm trying to find Japanese Dedede sets it's the most infuriating thing

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
None of you... NONE OF YOU MENTIONED A GHOST'S PUMPKIN SOUP, THE AMAZING SONG THAT IS FEATURED ON PUMPKIN HILL! THE EXTRAORDINARY SONG HEARD WHILE YOU PLAY AS KNUCKLES THE KNUCKLES & KNUCKLES ON PUMPKIN HILL!

@Knuckles the Knuckles. :p
"A ghost tryin' to approach me, he got MARRIED!"

"I know that it's here, I sense it in my feet!"

Me and Fujin off to NYC. Booze mode. Eyebrows on FLEEK!

PS.....Zelda is mediocre......purty bad. Yup. I tried guys. I will drag her through the firing squads of Apex.
Good luck to both you and Fuujin!

At the very least make sheik proud. Since she might get ya somewhere. If you use Zelda try and get something recorded! We all wanna see your beast Zelda!

Soul.

oh god don't even get me started on this

Japan abbreviates Dedede as "DDD" and Diddy as "DD" so when I'm trying to find Japanese Dedede sets it's the most infuriating thing
lmfao really?
isn't dedede abbreviated "D3" or something

also I see Knuckles stuff in this thread. Let's see....

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
GGs, your Zelda's significantly better than mine so I don't really have anything... and I never faced a WFT before. :p

You did jump into my shield a bit more often than I jumped into yours, but other than that you played pretty well.

ALSO that 30% FW KO on my Robin. The most unreal thing ever.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs, your Zelda's significantly better than mine so I don't really have anything... and I never faced a WFT before. :p

You did jump into my shield a bit more often than I jumped into yours, but other than that you played pretty well.

ALSO that 30% FW KO on my Robin. The most unreal thing ever.
I think it's a mechanic this game where if your charging a smash and yew get hit. yew'll get knocked back way more than. Yew normally would

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
That's been a mechanic since Melee, actually.

x1.2 knockback if you're hit during smash attack charge frames.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Must be, because that was jaw droppingly strong. I was actually charging Thunder at the time I am sure, but I guess it's the same thing.

Also I was little sad at myself in the last moment of our last game. I just fell into Din's going for the Thoron. :(

I tried to avoid the Zelda dittos, I really did. I feel like her own specials hard counter each other in different ways... and I hate spacing for fair/bair because, well you know, it's a ditto.

Last edited:

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I personally hate dittos. Some people don't mind them. I just avoid them like the plague. I don't find the matchups fun.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Must be, because that was jaw droppingly strong. I was actually charging Thunder at the time I am sure, but I guess it's the same thing.

Also I was little sad at myself in the last moment of our last game. I just fell into Din's going for the Thoron. :(

I tried to avoid the Zelda dittos, I really did. I feel like her own specials hard counter each other in different ways... and I hate spacing for fair/bair because, well you know, it's a ditto.
Lol I died too but yew died like a second earlier. That was a @ L Latte fun tho.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Rosalina dittos are interesting because Luma's mortality doesn't mean the match is a true ditto most of the time. It's a fun dynamic.

I loathe every other ditto in every other game in existence though.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I can't land a kick on Zelda's frame at all.

In fact I can't do anything against her. If I win it's by pure luck.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

If Zelda's in rage above 100% the FW elevator kills at ridiculously low percents. I FW KOd @ Macchiato Macchiato 's Tink at 40% yesterday like that too. It's just something you have to really watch out for if Zelda's in rage. Specially if you're using a lightweight.

Dunno what Robin's weight is but I suppose they're lightish? They can't be heavier than Marth, can they?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
If Zelda's in rage above 100% the FW elevator kills at ridiculously low percents. I FW KOd @ Macchiato Macchiato 's Tink at 40% yesterday like that too. It's just something you have to really watch out for if Zelda's in rage. Specially if you're using a lightweight.

Dunno what Robin's weight is but I suppose they're lightish? They can't be heavier than Marth, can they?
mid weight
http://smashboards.com/threads/character-attributes-directory.384665/#post-18279816
favorite this and always be informed

Top Bottom