• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I have posted there, and I'm not opposed to posting there. Has it become an actual social, or are they still talking only about SSBU Zelda?
They're talking about SSBU Zelda for the most part, but it'll only be a matter of time before it evolves into this type of S U P E R I O R social. Most socials don't last that long before shutting down or becoming open ended topics.

Weeellll it's gone from Zelda discussion to drama (again...) to Zelda again. I'd stay out for at least a day so things settle.

Wanted to stop by here to say hi though. What's up, peeps?
hi u

Zelda is Tr4sh like this game and most likely Tr4.5h.

When's Sailor Moon S?

Also hi =3
Wait, there's another Sailor Moon? Like, another season for the remake orrrrr?

It's cozy in here :^)
When you're minding your own business and a gorl comes back from the grave:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Lots of gorls coming back from the grave.

....Including me :secretkpop:

(I was the guy who ran the zelda social hunger games way way way long ago)

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Fire Emblem Heroes update is here!

Katarina gets a 14mt Owl Tome with Spd/Res Ploy for the refine effect. The only good part about the refine is her tome is Reese's Tome so yay Reese's memes.

Nephenee gets a 16mt Slaying Heavy Lance (lmao) that gives her +4 spd/def when attacked. Easily the best refine of the 3 usage wise.

Titania gets a weird weapon because of the wording. It seems like a 16mt Emerald Axe but it's only one way? Like it only changes her atk and that's it. It gets Res Tactics for the effect... So... Like... Yeah. I guess giving her +spd refine would make so much more sense.

tbh a 16mt Emerald Axe that can be refined bumps her up to viable tier since any low atk unit with TA is a gawdess when used right. Other than that, the update is boring weapon-wise. Bad units should really get priority over 5* locked gorls who are just fine/already good or gorls who are OK. If anything only major characters should be getting prfs. Which would still be Katarina and Titania, but not Nephenee.

That means retainers for royalty in Fates should also get prfs. And Distant Counter only on a weapon is not enough, so give them a half-powered upgrade at the very least. Like +4 def/res when being attacked for Xander or w/e.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The summer weapons have Desperation 3 built in. Except SY!Tiki. It looks like they are all built to be speedy gorls. Or at least hopefully they are.

tbh "Fishie Bow" sounds absolutely darling even though it doesn't look it. It's the ie. Takumi is the qtpie pineapple boi he always is. He has Fury 3 instead of Close Counter... Andhis time he is F L Y I N G so yay!

Horse Dagger gorl is here and her name is Linde. I don't know why. But OK. She sits side-saddle and throws innocent starfish from a basket. She's the one I like the most even if her artist can't seem to get a handle on her damn eyes. Even moe anime gorls think they're too big. pls fix IS b4 iz 2 l8.

Blue flying tome Camilla. Except her tome is tropical juice so let the memes commence. She'll probably be like Spring Camilla, but with her atk/spd kinda flipped. She looks pretty. I'm sure most of her lines are innuendos so OK then.

Last is Summer Young Tiki. +3 def, dragon slayer, and +1 to special cooldown when foe attacks. It doesn't seem to attack the lowest of def/res on ranged heauxes tho. She'll probably have around the same stats as the normal Young Tiki. She comes with Dragon Valor too, not that it really matters since dragons are ez to train.

Either way I'll just pull on the banner until I get a 5* like last time. I don't really care for any of these units in particular and would like a non-seasonal 5*, but their weapons could be interesting fodder for speedy gorls. I'm sure a TT is coming up too so yayayayayayaaaa!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Fire Emblem Heroes update is here!

Katarina gets a 14mt Owl Tome with Spd/Res Ploy for the refine effect. The only good part about the refine is her tome is Reese's Tome so yay Reese's memes.

Nephenee gets a 16mt Slaying Heavy Lance (lmao) that gives her +4 spd/def when attacked. Easily the best refine of the 3 usage wise.

Titania gets a weird weapon because of the wording. It seems like a 16mt Emerald Axe but it's only one way? Like it only changes her atk and that's it. It gets Res Tactics for the effect... So... Like... Yeah. I guess giving her +spd refine would make so much more sense.

tbh a 16mt Emerald Axe that can be refined bumps her up to viable tier since any low atk unit with TA is a gawdess when used right. Other than that, the update is boring weapon-wise. Bad units should really get priority over 5* locked gorls who are just fine/already good or gorls who are OK. If anything only major characters should be getting prfs. Which would still be Katarina and Titania, but not Nephenee.

That means retainers for royalty in Fates should also get prfs. And Distant Counter only on a weapon is not enough, so give them a half-powered upgrade at the very least. Like +4 def/res when being attacked for Xander or w/e.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The summer weapons have Desperation 3 built in. Except SY!Tiki. It looks like they are all built to be speedy gorls. Or at least hopefully they are.

tbh "Fishie Bow" sounds absolutely darling even though it doesn't look it. It's the ie. Takumi is the qtpie pineapple boi he always is. He has Fury 3 instead of Close Counter... Andhis time he is F L Y I N G so yay!

Horse Dagger gorl is here and her name is Linde. I don't know why. But OK. She sits side-saddle and throws innocent starfish from a basket. She's the one I like the most even if her artist can't seem to get a handle on her damn eyes. Even moe anime gorls think they're too big. pls fix IS b4 iz 2 l8.

Blue flying tome Camilla. Except her tome is tropical juice so let the memes commence. She'll probably be like Spring Camilla, but with her atk/spd kinda flipped. She looks pretty. I'm sure most of her lines are innuendos so OK then.

Last is Summer Young Tiki. +3 def, dragon slayer, and +1 to special cooldown when foe attacks. It doesn't seem to attack the lowest of def/res on ranged heauxes tho. She'll probably have around the same stats as the normal Young Tiki. She comes with Dragon Valor too, not that it really matters since dragons are ez to train.

Either way I'll just pull on the banner until I get a 5* like last time. I don't really care for any of these units in particular and would like a non-seasonal 5*, but their weapons could be interesting fodder for speedy gorls. I'm sure a TT is coming up too so yayayayayayaaaa!
hunty, their stats were already datamined last night
There was a problem fetching the tweet
also summer tt on the 15th. we are finally getting spd ploy and flashing blade as seals (and hp/res 2 as well).

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
When is severa getting a prf

I want berserk armads but as a sword
also armor/dragon effectiveness and built in qr3

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
caeda is now finished!
E59EE592-F006-4933-88ED-81C23504E3D3.png
she’s still +res -hp because that’s the best i’ve pulled, but the ideal nature is +spd/+atk -hp. i started this merge project back in december with fjorm’s debut banner, so it took like 7 months to +10 her. so happy she’s finished<3

now i’m not sure what my next project will be. there are a lot of units i want to build, so maybe i’ll work on them idk

edit: actually, i think shigure will be my next project. i still haven’t pulled him yet, even though i’ve been saving fodder for him for ages now. also i never pull blue tho so i guess i need to start finding reasons to do so

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
hunty, their stats were already datamined last night
There was a problem fetching the tweet
also summer tt on the 15th. we are finally getting spd ploy and flashing blade as seals (and hp/res 2 as well).
fast heauxes as expected

The only decent one would be Camilla for a flying tome user or meme glass. Though her weapon is also perfect for gorls who are trying to NOT use lame Blade Tomes/get slightly more Arena Points.

Close Counter + Desperation Weapon + Vantage = loloops. Which is probably why Camilla is a blue tome since blue tomes are outclassed by Reinhardt.

I may try to go all in for at least 1 Camilla then save for CYL which is next month. Or should be next month. That's even assuming any of them are worth pulling for. I'd only go in if they have a staff user with a prf staff attack. Maybe for Hector if he's a different type of unit.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
fast heauxes as expected

The only decent one would be Camilla for a flying tome user or meme glass. Though her weapon is also perfect for gorls who are trying to NOT use lame Blade Tomes/get slightly more Arena Points.

Close Counter + Desperation Weapon + Vantage = loloops. Which is probably why Camilla is a blue tome since blue tomes are outclassed by Reinhardt.

I may try to go all in for at least 1 Camilla then save for CYL which is next month. Or should be next month. That's even assuming any of them are worth pulling for. I'd only go in if they have a staff user with a prf staff attack. Maybe for Hector if he's a different type of unit.
linde is interesting because of the weird class combo and dumb stats, so i may be tempted to summon for her.

camilla is also a character i really like, and this one has great art, so i also might want to pull her. how can i resist a cocktail tome? pulling her would also mean that i’m one step closer to camilla emblem (only missing new years camilla). raven tome s!camilla/blade summer!camilla/bulky or firesweep new years camilla/dc prf+effect vanilla!camilla sounds surprisingly good

but yeah, i’m with you on wanting a healer for cyl2. they’ve been shafted for so long that they deserve a broken new unit and/or skill

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Did you guys miss tiki having a breath effect on her weapon?
While still having adaptive damage and 3 defense bc why not lmao

That thing is going to be disgusting with flier buffs and movement

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
don’t forget that she also has the best offensive spread on a manakete released so far, while not sacrificing her bulk either

she’s a dumb unit

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going JoJo fans? :nifty::ultzelda::nifty:

So with a new BOX out, that means it'll be expensive af to get what you want from it except from Mini BOXes.

I really wanna make a Madolche deck, since that seems like it'll be the most fun out of what we got from the BOX. But from what I've seen, this is what people will be running for Madolche.

Version 1
Duelist: Seto Kaiba/Dr. Crowler or Yugi Muto/Jesse Anderson
Skill: Beatdown/The Tide That Binds

Monsters:
x2 Madolche Puddingcess
x3 Madolche Messengelato
x3 Madolche Mewfeuille
x3 Madolche Cruffsant

Spells:
x2 Forbidden Chalice
x2 Madolche Chateau
x3 Madolche Ticket

Traps:
x2 Treacherous Trap Hole

Version 2
Duelist: Any
Skill: Balance

Monsters:
x2 Madolche Puddingcess
x2 Madolche Messengelato
x3 Madolche Mewfeuille
x2 Madolche Cruffsant

Spells:
x2 Super Rush Headlong
x3 Madolche Chateau
x1 Madolche Ticket

Traps:
x3 Astral Barrier
x1 Madolche Lesson
x2 Madolche Tea Break

I do feel like this archetype will be easy to make from the main BOX, but man having to sit through 200 Packs just to try and get what you want is going to be hell. But oh well, I wanna make these decks, since Madolche seems really fun. Thankfully, Puddingcess is the only SR you need from the new BOX; everything else is either R or N.

Nammy12 Nammy12 , how goes BBTAG for you btw? I've seen you play it now and then on Steam; I'm about 200+ Wins now on the Switch version (I'm now at Orange too for my little box in that game), running Kanji/Gordeau. With Rachel as a secondary.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
free summon was a +def -res summer camilla! pulled the rest of the circle and didn’t really get anything good, aside from some drive spd fodder. now sword camilla is all i need for camilla emblem

edit: pulled another summer camilla, but with bad ivs. who wants her tome (since +1 merge on a seasonal is kinda useless)?

edit 2: i just realized that bridal caeda totally needs juicy wave+. what should she run in b-slot then since juicy wave has built-in desperation?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
free summon was a +def -res summer camilla! pulled the rest of the circle and didn’t really get anything good, aside from some drive spd fodder. now sword camilla is all i need for camilla emblem

edit: pulled another summer camilla, but with bad ivs. who wants her tome (since +1 merge on a seasonal is kinda useless)?

edit 2: i just realized that bridal caeda totally needs juicy wave+. what should she run in b-slot then since juicy wave has built-in desperation?
Okay well now I feel less guilty about getting a +Atk -Res Summer Taco on my free summon. I didn't want him but okey. I also finished the rest of the circle even though I should be saving orbs and got a Boey, so now he and Mae are at +6 yaaaaay.

For Bride Caeda, Escape Route and Desperation is a fun combo as proven by Anna. It probably isn't the most effective use of her B slot, but the fodder for it is cheap anyways so why not try it at least.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
These Tactic Drills are actually pretty fun/hella hard. The intermediate levels were a decent medium between simple but semi-challenging. But Grandmasters is all "lmao so u thought dis gaem was ezclap simple huh???" I just beat Counterattack Crew after 14 tries. I kept assuming Cherche was a buffer of some kind and used the counterattackers to deal damage so that was my first mistake. rip

gratz now you can have a double meme Bridal Caeda.

Okay well now I feel less guilty about getting a +Atk -Res Summer Taco on my free summon. I didn't want him but okey. I also finished the rest of the circle even though I should be saving orbs and got a Boey, so now he and Mae are at +6 yaaaaay.

For Bride Caeda, Escape Route and Desperation is a fun combo as proven by Anna. It probably isn't the most effective use of her B slot, but the fodder for it is cheap anyways so why not try it at least.

ok but takumi is a good pineapple boi so idk y ur lyin

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
ok but takumi is a good pineapple boi so idk y ur lyin
Taco is usually gross but S!Taco is... kinda adorable. I never thought I'd say that about Takumi.
Would Firesweep work well on him, or should I just stick with his default bow?

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
How's it going JoJo fans? :nifty::ultzelda::nifty:

So with a new BOX out, that means it'll be expensive af to get what you want from it except from Mini BOXes.

I really wanna make a Madolche deck, since that seems like it'll be the most fun out of what we got from the BOX. But from what I've seen, this is what people will be running for Madolche.

Version 1
Duelist: Seto Kaiba/Dr. Crowler or Yugi Muto/Jesse Anderson
Skill: Beatdown/The Tide That Binds

Monsters:
x2 Madolche Puddingcess
x3 Madolche Messengelato
x3 Madolche Mewfeuille
x3 Madolche Cruffsant

Spells:
x2 Forbidden Chalice
x2 Madolche Chateau
x3 Madolche Ticket

Traps:
x2 Treacherous Trap Hole

Version 2
Duelist: Any
Skill: Balance

Monsters:
x2 Madolche Puddingcess
x2 Madolche Messengelato
x3 Madolche Mewfeuille
x2 Madolche Cruffsant

Spells:
x2 Super Rush Headlong
x3 Madolche Chateau
x1 Madolche Ticket

Traps:
x3 Astral Barrier
x1 Madolche Lesson
x2 Madolche Tea Break

I do feel like this archetype will be easy to make from the main BOX, but man having to sit through 200 Packs just to try and get what you want is going to be hell. But oh well, I wanna make these decks, since Madolche seems really fun. Thankfully, Puddingcess is the only SR you need from the new BOX; everything else is either R or N.

Nammy12 Nammy12 , how goes BBTAG for you btw? I've seen you play it now and then on Steam; I'm about 200+ Wins now on the Switch version (I'm now at Orange too for my little box in that game), running Kanji/Gordeau. With Rachel as a secondary.

I'm at orange too rn but there's not too many oranges around to farm for pink :(

I've been playing most characters in the cast but I decided on narukami/gordeau for now.
Chie has too many issues and other characters get way more results for way less effort.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Got a lame S!Linde. Her dagger is worse than Barbed so lolnothnx. On the plus side I got a +spd/-res Boi Morgan.

Taco is usually gross but S!Taco is... kinda adorable. I never thought I'd say that about Takumi.
Would Firesweep work well on him, or should I just stick with his default bow?
His default bow can be refined and lets him have another skill. If anything a Moonbow/Slaying Bow build is a good 2nd option.

TheFacelessOne

Smash Cadet
So we mostly talk about fire emblem heroes in here, or just in general? Just wondering cause I haven't played fire emblem heroes in a while.

(how is it atm btw?)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's cracking Cells at Work! fans? :ultzelda:

I'm at orange too rn but there's not too many oranges around to farm for pink :(

I've been playing most characters in the cast but I decided on narukami/gordeau for now.
Chie has too many issues and other characters get way more results for way less effort.
I know that feeling, while I know that Kanji is seen as a Low Tier; I just can't help myself but stick with using him, he can dish out a lot of good damage too; and he can help Gordeau reach 14k too, which I'm all for.

But at least I still have Rachel incase things go hairy.

Speaking of Kanji, I'll probably leave some combos here since some from the Kanji Channel in the BBTAG Discord left some of these sweet combos:

Combo #1 (Kanji):
5BB>236A>5P>5BB>236A>DP>5P>5BB>236BC>P

I think this does 14k, but you have to press D+P during the 1st hit of Kanji's 2nd 236A.

Combo #2 (Gordeau, Corner):
5BB>236B>4P>5BB>236B>DP>4P>5BB>214BC>P

Same as Kanji's, except in the corner; it can do 14k if you time the DP correctly, which would be around near the 1st hit of the 2nd Grim Reaper.

Combo #3 (Gordeau, Mid):
(5AAA)>5BB>236B>5P>5BB>2B>214B

Allows for an Oki Setup and meter drain; doesn't do amazing damage compared to ending it with 236B, but still a solid pick for wanting Okis. Does close to 7k I believe.

Blockstring #1 (Kanji):
(4AA>5AAA>236A)

I did find that this is a pretty solid blockstring for Kanji. His 4A makes him safe, same goes with his Chair. So if your opponent is blocking a lot, go for this. And if they're blocking too much, you can try and go for 214A or 214BC to punish their chicken blocking. Plus, 236A>4AA is safe, the closest thing opponents can do is either trade with 4A, or if they're using a character who has a move which is 6f, then that'll beat Kanji's 4A.

Blockstring #2 (Kanji):
4AA>5AAA>236A>5P>5BB>236A>4AA...

Another blockstring for Kanji. Again, same premise and same issues with Kanji.

Hoping that Merkava will be interesting to play, Yuzuriha and Mika are eh; but curious on how Yuzu's stances will come into play. The BB side I have no interest in Izayoi, Mai or Nine. Same with the Persona 4 Side, only Mitsuru gives me flashbacks to her Ice nonsense.

Getting back to the WL thing, I'm about 200+ Wins so far which I find to be pretty damn good; I did run into one guy who has 580+ Wins... But their colour is Light Blue, so they've been either purposely losing, or they have over 2000+ Losses, and I even ran into one guy who has the tag on their Profile Card "you suck", they have only 3 wins. :V

Also, mind if I leave these here? Came up with ideas for Kokopuffs if she ever made it into BBTAG. :secretkpop:

Note: All of these moves will have the original motion of them from BBCF.
Kokonoe's Normals & Specials:

Input | Move
4A |
5AAAA |
5BBB |
5C |
2A |
2B |
2C |
j.A |
j.B |
j.C |
j.CC |
A+D |
236A/B/C |
(Followup B/C Version only. C Version Wallbounces.) 214A/B (Air OK) |
214C (Air OK) |
22A/B/C |
(Depending on button press, it'll place it either at 8D, 6D or 3D.) 22A/B/C |

Kokonoe's Supers, Astral & Assists:

Input | Move
236BC |
214BC (Air OK) |
222BC (Resonance) |
4P |
5P |
6P |
[1st Hit only]

w/Tager:
K: Tager! Come in, Tager!
T: *Jumps in* Ready to assist in any means possible, Kokonoe.
K: Took you long enough.

Win:
K: Seems like the upgrades really paid off for you Tager.
T: Indeed.

Win-Quote:
T: That was an adequate battle. Kokonoe, what shall the next mission be?
K: I'll have to think about it, for now. Let's head back to the lab and do some more tuning.

w/Jubei:
K: You better not get in my way, old man.
J: This is how my daughter treats me?

Win:
J: See that? Impressed now by my technique?
K: *Gets out bag of crisps/chips*
J: Hey! Don't ignore your father!

Win-Quote:
J: I came all this way to help you out in your battle, and this is how you treat your own father?... Kids these days have no respect for their elders...
K: Respect? Sorry, but I just have nothing to talk to you about, it'd just be a huge waste of time.

w/Nine:
Ni: Your dearest Mother is here to help you out, Kokonoe.
K: Help? I don't need help from you, Nine.

Win:
K: That's the power of science!
Ni: Don't forget the power of magic, too!

Win-Quote:
Ni: Perhaps we should invite your father to join us. Then the whole family would be back together again.
K: No chance. I'd rather be back in the lab then have a reunion with him.

w/Noel:
No: Let's go Miss Kokonoe!
K: Sure, you have fun. I'm almost at the good part in this.
No: H-Hey! Focus on the battle!

Win:
No: Phew... That was a close one.
K: Damn... That took longer then I expected.

Win-Quote:
No: Erm... Miss Kokonoe, would you perhaps like a drink? You see rather thirsty.
K: No. Knowing what Ragna has to deal with, I'm not even going to bother trying this "beverage" you made.

w/Kanji:
Ka: Oh man... Those tails, and those ears... I just wanna pet her!
Ko: Hey, kid! Think you can keep your eyes on the fight instead of me!?

Win:
Ka: Yeah! Don't mess with Kanji Tatsumi!
Ko: ...Well, that was an interesting battle.

Win-Quote:
Ka: Hey! Err... Is it okay if I can pet you? Your tails and ears are just so fluffy! I can't resist myself! Can I? Please?
Ko: Ugh! Get away from me, you pervert!

w/Aigis:
A: Beginning combat proceedures!
K: So another robot, huh? This could be good data to get.

Win:
K: That performance... That was... Really interesting to watch!
A: I thank you for your compliment, that I am almost crying tears of joy!

Win-Quote:
K: Hey, if you need any upgrades or some tinkering done. Just gimme a call, alright? I think you and Tager will get along pretty well.
A: Thank you for the offer, Kokonoe-san. I will gladly consider it whenever I am in your world.

w/Linne:
L: Think you can keep up with me and my EXS?
K: As if we don't have enough people who run really quickly.

Win:
K: Hope you had your fun.
L: Now it's time for us to leave.

Win-Quote:
L: By the time you saw us, it was already too late. There's no need to hold regret for your loss.
K: In a nutshell, you had your ass kicked. That's pretty much what she's saying.

w/Waldstein:
W: You rely on measely toys and gadgets to help you out in battle!? What a pathetic sight...
K: You better not be talking **** about the powers of science!

Win:
W: You need to train your body if you wish to become like me! Wahahaha!...
K: No chance.

Win-Quote:
W: It saddens me to see such a feeble body like yours relying on nothing but machines and magic to do anything on the battlefield! Why not let me help train you, so you can have a big, muscular body like me?
K: If I did that, I'd probably be the laughing stock in the division I'm in. Plus, science is more fun anyway.

w/Mika:
M: Wooow! You have gauntlets just like me!? They're so cool!
K: Heh. Finally, some appreciation for my work.

Win:
K: Now that's over with, time to get back to my game.
M: Hey, hey! Can I play too!?

Win-Quote:
M: So you're a scientist? You don't really look it, but all of the inventions and gadgets you have are really cool! I'd love to try your gauntlets one day!
K: Sorry kid, there's no chance I'd let you touch any of my creations. But if you want me to tune up your gauntlets, I'd probably give them 200% more firepower.

w/Ruby:
R: *Squeals* All of these WEAPONS! YOU. HAVE. SO. MANY! Ahh!
K: How about YOU stop gawking at me, and focus on the fight instead.

Win:
R: All of those weapons... I really gotta know more about those!
K: Then I better improve security for my lab then...

Win-Quote:
R: You have all of these weapons, and they're all teleported from your lab! Ahh! They're soo cool, hey can I take a close look at them!? Please!? Please!?
K: Buzz off already, will you? I'll probably have to stuff you into a cannon next time I see you.

w/Blake:
B: So, you're just like me right?
K: If you mean, half-beast. Then probably.

Win:
B: Good, now I get back to reading.
K: And I can get back to my inventions.

Win-Quote:
B: Heh, it seems like there's more to us then I imagined. We just wanna have peaceful lives, doing what we enjoy.
K: If you say so, but I wouldn't call us "buddy-buddy" just because we have certain things in common.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So we mostly talk about fire emblem heroes in here, or just in general? Just wondering cause I haven't played fire emblem heroes in a while.

(how is it atm btw?)
Getting better every few months. IS seems to mostly care about the game balance itself and also goes back to make older units viable/give them prfs. Unlike other Gachas where they just release a powered up alt version of them with the same weapons/types/etc.

It's also the most generous Gacha in terms of F2P stuff (every banner is a free 5 orbs) and the summoning rates are fair-ish for a gambling simulator. The CYL2 banner comes out next month and currently it's a crapton of Summer Banners.

imo if you're kinda-off kinda-on with it, you should at least login for the daily orbs and for the 1 free summon per banner (yes, even re-run banners).

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I decided to put my pitybreakers to use

shared color focus was a mistake and I'm putting her on my defense team so she can ruin other people's experiences as well

TheFacelessOne

Smash Cadet
Getting better every few months. IS seems to mostly care about the game balance itself and also goes back to make older units viable/give them prfs. Unlike other Gachas where they just release a powered up alt version of them with the same weapons/types/etc.
OK this part sold me I'll check it out. The idea that they would never balance old units is one of the reasons I stopped playing in the first place.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
OK this part sold me I'll check it out. The idea that they would never balance old units is one of the reasons I stopped playing in the first place.
It's been out since November and you probably have to wait 1 month before you can refine a Prf weapon.

Refine Stones are used for normal weapons, giving them extra stats or evolving. Get Refine Stones from the Arena/Quests/Events/etc.
Note: Refined Weapons > Evolved Weapons = Base Weapons (for Arena Score).
Evolving (Killer -> Slaying, Wolf -> Keen Wolf, etc) : 20 stones.
Refining an evolved weapon or full weapon: 50 stones.
Melee 4 options: +5 hp and +2 mt, +3 spd, +4 def, or +4 res. Sometimes 1 to 2 additional mt.
Ranged 4 options: +2 hp and +1 mt, +2 spd, +3 def, or +3 res . Sometimes 1 additional mt.
Type-Slaying 5th option: ignores buffs of the type it slays (+3 hp for melee, +0 for ranged)

New Base Prf Weapons can be obtained with SP, but become better with Divine Dew+refining. All prfs are 16mt melee or 14mt ranged. The effects vary greatly when they're refined and might even buff the base abilities of the weapon. It costs 200 Divine Dew for a refine, which you can (barely) get some from other modes, quests, or by using normal Refine Stones (1 stone used = 1 dew gained). You can choose basic stats or the Special Effect ability (which is what people pick ofc). If a character has an Alt like Hector, you can use 150 Divine Dew to evolve Hector's Armads into LA!Hector's Berserker Armads.

Note: Refined Prf > Evolved Prf = Base Prf > refined normal weapon (for Arena Score).
Special effect melee = special effect and +3 hp.
Special effect ranged = just special effect.

EX of how Prfs can be godly or meh (makes the character viable but not WOW like some others):
Caeda gets Wing Sword as a new prf. It deals 50% extra damage vs armors and cavalry. It's special refine effect gives her Flashing Blade. BAN•CAEDA

Felicia gets Felicia's Plate as a new prf. It attacks the lowest of def/res on any phase. It's special effect speeds her special charge up by 1 whenever she fights tome users. Kinda BAN•FELICIA

M!Corrin Yato can be refined. Replaces Darting Blow 2 with +2 to base stats. Special effect gives a supported ally +4 to all stats during combat if Corrin is within 2 spaces of them, along with the +1-+2 from Supporting (so he really gives +5 to +6). Don't ban Corrin, but instead BAN•SUPPORTS

Merric's Excalibur can be refined or evolved. Evolved into Dark Excalibur, no extra refine. All refines = -1 to special cooldown. Special effect is +5 atk/spd if he is within 2 spaces of a tome/staff user. No banning required here because he is just viable now, OK bye.

There's many more, and more will most likely be added. If a character has a DC weapon they most likely won't, despite DC only being good on Dragons/Armors. It's literally the only dumb thing IS doesn't seem to understand yet, which I can forgive since the rest of the game is fine.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Some late news, but for those interested, the PC release for Monster Hunter: World and Darksider III's release date were announced two days ago. MH:W for the PC is coming out on August 9, 2018 and Darksiders III is slated for a November 27, 2018 release. Dissidia NT also announced Rinoa being the next playable character. She looks pretty cool. Here's Rinoa's trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi0tyBlMEIA.

Also, for dumb stuff, apparently there's a game called OVERRIDE in development. It's a mecha fighting game that looks dumb as hell. You can even play by having each part of the mecha controlled by different people. It's like Voltron or Power Rangers. The game reminds me of Robot Alchemic Drive for the PS2. Anyone remember that game? It was on a demo disc back when they used to give those out. Here's the trailer for the game.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Today was Metroid Day for me I guess. I finally finished Prime 3, and with that the whole Prime Trilogy! I also went for 100% to be extra so that also marks the first Metroid game I've 100%ed.
Overall it was my favorite in the Trilogy, mostly for the fact that it didn't have the boring artifact hunting to access the final area. The battery things were way better, and you didn't even need all of them to beat the game!
The final boss was the weakest in the Trilogy tho, I think it would've been better if it was just more Dark Samus and she had multiple phases. O well.

So overall from best to worst, 3 > 1 > 2. The dark world in 2 sucked. 2 was the most difficult of the 3, mostly because "lol the dark world constantly hurts u"; which either made every boss fight there have a time limit with the clock being your health, or endless turtling in safe zones. Having to juggle light and dark ammo was strange as well. 1 was just a solid game all around, nothing specifically stood out but it was a quality game.
So Prime 4 can release any day now, I'm ready Ninty. Gimme more spider ball.

Also I tried on those Metroid socks today and they don't look so great stretched out... but who cares because they're so cozy to wear! New favorite socks tbh.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Hello World Cup fans. How's it going? :ultzelda::nifty:

So I managed to reach King Of Games in the Special Duels in DL with a Roid deck of all things, and I'm so satisfied with that. Even though the game is going to complete garbage now because of greed. :V

But here's my Roid deck that I used in the Special Duels:

Deck Name: Beep Beep Lettuce
Duelist: Syrus Truesdale
Skill: Check Out My Ride!

Monsters:
x1 Vision HERO Witch Raider
x1 Sphere Kuriboh
x3 Submarineroid
x3 Steamroid
x2 Drillroid

Spells:
x2 Cosmic Cyclone
x1 Super Rush Headlong
x1 Vehicroid Connection Zone
x1 Polymerization

Traps:
x1 Powerful Rebirth
x2 Pulse Mines
x2 Wall of Disruption

Extra Deck:
x2 Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill
x3 Pair Cycroid

The original aim of this was to get Jumbo Drill out, but I found out that just using some of the most helpful traps for Roids just made it flow much better. I did have several losses with Roids, but it was worth it imo.

Sure, I did run into several Fur Hires, but thankfully the last two duels I played were against HERO decks which helped me reach KOG. :yeahboi:

Yeah, Roids are still inconsistent and messy af, but I still had fun running them; but gonna have to spout my opinion on the terrible Gem nerfs they've been firing around. smh

And while I did get out Pair Cycroid a few times, I realised that getting that card out isn't really the greatest of ideas. Best to stick with Jumbo Drill and get as many copies of VCZ as possible to help it out.

Also, I'll need to get myself Octopath Traveler whenever I have the chance, since I'm looking forward to that game; and I'll also need to get Touhou Gensou Wanderer Reloaded as well, that looks like fun to be honest. And looks WAAAAAY better then Kobuto V. Hopefully we'll get some more Touhou games on the Switch (Still hoping for 15.5).

Anyone here looking forward to some of the anime this season? Same goes with ones revealed at Anime Expo.
Like Cells At Work!, Kase-san, etc.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I got a flying boi Takum -hp/+res, not that it matters. Because again, like daggers, bows prefer -1 cooldown over loldesperation. The game knows I want Camilla's Meme tome which is currently the best non-Blade Tome atm. So I'm never going to get her. Which is fine. Yep. Totally fine. I am OK with all of this. YEP.

T O T A L L Y

F I N E

W I T H

E V E R Y T H I N G

On the other hand, Flyboi Takumi is such a precious boi and I can't handle it. It's basically like Post-Revelations Takumi and now he gets to be a normal boi instead of an angry tsundere pineapple. I guess he can at least be Fury 3 fodder. Linde can be Cancel Adept fodder I suppose. Tacoboi's bow would be perfect if I had a bow boi fast enough to use Flashing Blade by himself.

Same for daggers, except Legault isn't in this game yet, so ofc there aren't any fast enough dagger bois... :secretkpop:

Lethal Carrot + Flashing Blade on Gaius or Legault would be absurdly amazing tho. Like, even Bridelia or Flykumi would be like "pls no stop dis is 2 much pls BAN•COLORLESS." O but wait, I don't have that either. :secretsadpop:

Also, for dumb stuff, apparently there's a game called OVERRIDE in development. It's a mecha fighting game that looks dumb as hell. You can even play by having each part of the mecha controlled by different people. It's like Voltron or Power Rangers. The game reminds me of Robot Alchemic Drive for the PS2. Anyone remember that game? It was on a demo disc back when they used to give those out. Here's the trailer for the game.
When you see a Mech Battle game and you're excited but you can't stop thinking about the perfect bois of Voltron:

Today was Metroid Day for me I guess. I finally finished Prime 3, and with that the whole Prime Trilogy! I also went for 100% to be extra so that also marks the first Metroid game I've 100%ed.
Overall it was my favorite in the Trilogy, mostly for the fact that it didn't have the boring artifact hunting to access the final area. The battery things were way better, and you didn't even need all of them to beat the game!
The final boss was the weakest in the Trilogy tho, I think it would've been better if it was just more Dark Samus and she had multiple phases. O well.

So overall from best to worst, 3 > 1 > 2. The dark world in 2 sucked. 2 was the most difficult of the 3, mostly because "lol the dark world constantly hurts u"; which either made every boss fight there have a time limit with the clock being your health, or endless turtling in safe zones. Having to juggle light and dark ammo was strange as well. 1 was just a solid game all around, nothing specifically stood out but it was a quality game.
So Prime 4 can release any day now, I'm ready Ninty. Gimme more spider ball.

Also I tried on those Metroid socks today and they don't look so great stretched out... but who cares because they're so cozy to wear! New favorite socks tbh.
ngl I never completed a Metroid Prime game ever, despite having played almost all of them.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
ngl I never completed a Metroid Prime game ever, despite having played almost all of them.
The games aren't very long so it shouldn't be too hard to get back into them if you wanted to. I finished 3 in a bit over 13 hours, and that was a blind 100% run too. You could finish every game in under 15 hours each ez.

And if they have me playing Zelda well in them then it's extra suspicious.

Reminder of my best moment as Zelda:
I NEED THIS GIF EVAN

I think it's the one where you hit me and spritzee with FW 1, but then killed rickster with FW 2 :^)

Oh and Cress! Cress! one of my friends is doing a playthrough, and so far she does not like kaito at all LOL
where's Buddhahobo Buddhahobo btw?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I NEED THIS GIF EVAN

I think it's the one where you hit me and spritzee with FW 1, but then killed rickster with FW 2 :^)

Oh and Cress! Cress! one of my friends is doing a playthrough, and so far she does not like kaito at all LOL
She has irredeemably trash taste then, sorry you had to find out this way.
And here's the gif

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I NEED THIS GIF EVAN

where's Buddhahobo Buddhahobo btw?
It may be lost forever... I have no clue where it is.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Usalia fans, plip? :ultzelda::nifty::nifty::ultzelda:

So Octopath Traveler is finally out, and I'm looking forward to eventually getting the game myself; though I'll probably have to wait a week, which is fine. Just gotta avoid spoilers for that game now.

Also, I decided to look up a rather nostalgic song that I listened to during my time in secondary school. A song about the sun which was played sometimes in my Science class when was were doing stuff on astronomy.

This one right here.

I've been thinking about who I believe are the Top 5 Best and Worst characters in BBTAG, all from footage of tournaments, gameplay and discussions between people either on the BBTAG Discord or in SB. :yeahboi:

So here goes!

1. Jin Kisaragi (Blazblue)
Jin is amazing. He is I think one of the best characters in the game, due to having amazing synergy with a lot of the cast, great combos, amazing projectiles, and can even go into Resonance mid combo thanks to the Snowflake.

He's also a great Point and Anchor character; plus, his Touga does insane amounts of chip damage if blocked, and let's not forget his really confusing and extremely fast Univeral Overhead which is one of the best out there. To put it bluntly, think Jin as Vergil from UMvC3.

2. Yu Narukami (Persona 4 Arena)
At first, when I saw the Persona 4 cast; I was thinking they'd either be weakened thanks to the Persona health mechanic, or buffed because of the tarot cards not being there on the HUD.

But I can safely say that Yu is incredible, I have seen him placed at #1 over Jin.

Yu has a very strong neutral just like Jin, and he can put so much pressure on his opponent thanks to his Persona who can push them away from him; giving him space to either spam Zio or Ziodyne to apply even more pressure. His combo game is great and has strong synergy with a majority of the cast. Plus, his 214 is amazing.

3. Hyde Kido (Under Night)
I feel like when BBTAG first came out, people thought Hyde was not good at first compared to the rest of the cast; but I think that all changed very quickly thanks to Top Level players and showing what he's truly capable of.

Hyde being able to Reverse Beat greatly helps his neutral, his zoning game is really damn good, same with his Rushdown too. Think of him as Rachel, but better. Plus, he's the only character that can inflict chip damage in his Normals outside of Resonance. I think his combo game is really good too, being able to send his opponents upwards and then back down with jC is just too good imo.

His assists are solid as well, which I think make him great overall.

4. Orie Ballardiae (Under Night)
Similar to Hyde imo. Except minus the whole zoning thing. Orie's amazing, her 5AAA is great on negating Push Block, as it always moves her towards the opponent, even if they're Push Blocking the initial hit. She'll always leave them in blockstun. Not only that, her 4P assist is amazing; protecting her and her partner as well. One that I often seen being used in Neutral to make her ally safe.

Not only that, she can easily extend from Air to Ground combos thanks to jC>jB when falling.

5. Ruby Rose (RWBY)
It's Ruby. What do you expect?

Her hitboxes are just too damn good, some even hitting her from behind. Many of her Semblance moves also make her very good on resetting neutral and getting her out of dodge in fear of a DP or incase of a Command Grab coming her way.

Ruby also has some insanely strong Specials as well and a solid projectile game too. She's also a very good combo extender too. Her Supers are also very good too, but honestly; I don't really have much to say about her. She's just that good.

1. Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4 Arena)
Yukiko I think stands as one of the worst characters in the game.

Her 5BB combo is just not that good as a starter, since she just throws her fans. And while her Persona is nice and all, plus the fact she can heal. She just doesn't have any good tools on getting the opponent off of her. And her skill to boost her Fire at the cost of health may sound nice, but she has one of the lowest health pools out there. Being 14k.

Her DP while it can heal, doesn't save her from stray hits; I mean, sure it's projectile invincible, but it's not really worth it.

2. Noel Vermillion (Blazblue)
Noel I think is the 2nd worst in the game.

I've seen players use her and mainly use her Drive Moves. But honestly, they can easily be escaped from if not even timed precisely. And while she's great for anti-zoning... I feel like that's all she's good for.

She gets eaten up by characters like Gordeau, Jin and Carmine for example; due to their solid rushdown and great combo potential too. Noel just really struggles, I do feel like she can be better; but something needs to change drastically to make her incredibly viable.

3. Chie Satanaka (Persona 4 Arena)
Go ask Nammy12 Nammy12 for this.

But seriously, her Normals are very stubby and short; plus, while she can buff her God's Hand to OHKO in one Super. Is it really worth it? Not really... Chie also has trouble getting in too. I do think her assists are okay, but that's it. They're okay at best.

4. Linne (Under Night)
WHERE IS HER DAMAGE!?

Linne has one of the most pathetic sources of damage output I have ever seen. If you wanna get the most out of Linne, you better have very optimized and solid combos with Linne to get even close to 8k. The most she can do easily is 6k. 6. K. Whereas characters like Hakumen and Gordeau can easily reach 9k and even beyond that.

Sure her moves can be very misleading due to her size and stature. But it's honestly really hard for Linne to do anything noteworthy with really poor damage like that.

5. Kanji Tatsumi (Persona 4 Arena)
While I do like Kanji, I do honestly think he may be a Bottom 5 character.

This is due to the fact that he has character specific combos which do hinder him quite a bit; not only that, if you do a command grab or command super; you gotta commit to it, no way around it.

He's a good assist character I feel like, being able to help extend combos with 4P and 5P, but 6P is just not worth using due to it's slow startup and it leaving him defenseless; plus, his Aerial Command Grab can actually cause him to cross himself up, and leaving him open to punishes, he can be hit out of them. But as a character who is focused on guessing what the opponent will do, and if guessing correctly; he's really good at mindgames.

But yeah, his damage may be very good, but he's still really lacking. His run has startup, many of his grabs do too. He's a character focused on heavy commitments and guesswork.

I was going to post some ideas of Celica team intros, but I'll do that another time. :V

Also, Duel Links now has Duel Island returning... Is it really worth it now? Since Komoney's nerfed the Gems pretty hard. It's rather pathetic to be honest, if they're going to keep going down this path. I may end up stop playing it. Which is a shame, since I really wanted to try and make a Madolche deck. smh

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
There’s currently a glitch going on in FEH that allows you to get upwards of 750 sp per kill and it’s so easy to pull off, I love it. Basically you go into a GHB/BHB, kill someone, then restart, and the x2 weekend multiplier will be applied AGAIN, every time you reset.

The max I’ve gotten from one kill is 768 or so. Another restart overflows it or something and puts you at only 4 sp, and another restart will put you at 1 and it stays that way. But you can surrender and go back in to do it all again. Gorls pls abuse this for every unit you plan on building. It’s super easy on Raven and Lucius’s Hard BHB.

Top Bottom