• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Swimsuits are definitely not boring!
The characters wearing them tho, are. For me, that is.
I'm just not interested in swimsuits at all, so that's part of it for me. I like Tana and Innes well enough (don't care about the others), but the swimsuits are off-putting for me.

I just can't help but feel, we had two swimsuit banners last year and they're likely to get reruns, so why not have some more variety? There's a lot more they could have done around the theme of summer, instead of just repeating what they've already done. I would have spent big on something like Merlinus with an ice-cream cart.

I know swimsuits are probably what make the most money, but I just feel like there are lots of missed opportunities there to do something more fun and interesting.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm just not interested in swimsuits at all, so that's part of it for me. I like Tana and Innes well enough (don't care about the others), but the swimsuits are off-putting for me.

I just can't help but feel, we had two swimsuit banners last year and they're likely to get reruns, so why not have some more variety? There's a lot more they could have done around the theme of summer, instead of just repeating what they've already done. I would have spent big on something like Merlinus with an ice-cream cart.

I know swimsuits are probably what make the most money, but I just feel like there are lots of missed opportunities there to do something more fun and interesting.
IS has been playing it pretty safe since the game launched, and the seasonal banners are a good example of that. They almost always go with what will sell (so spring=bunnies, summer=beachwear, random tharja bikini in the winter banner, etc.).

i definitely feel you on the “missed opportunity” part because there is so much IS could do. HatF could have easily been centered around flowers and that would have been incredible. Flower girl!TikiY could have easily been included in that banner and would have sold a ton. IS doesn’t want to take any risks. that’s why almost every new unit banner this year has had an alt of a popular unit. it’s really lame because it means it’s going to take forever to characters who aren’t already in the game to get added.

i want IS to do something bold and surprise us

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Just checking but... is that Social on the UltiZelda board the actual new Social over there?

Because yeah I'm not going in there. I think I'll just stay riiiiiight here.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I decided to summon on the banner until I got 1 5*. 80 orbs later, my 5* is Mist lmao. Well, if Veronica is a healer and has a meh healing staff, she can have Recover+. And at least Spur Def/Res is premium fodder for defensive duos like Hawkeye/A!Tiki or whatever. Still, kinda lame. I wouldn't mind a Noire since her Infantry Powercreep is just what Infantry needs to be scary. Though admittedly, only glass cannons can make the most of them since a lot of bulky gorls seem to have 30ish-35ish atk which isn't enough without a prf weapon tbh.

I didn't even get a 4* Legault or Shigure so it double sucked. No real good 4* merge fodder, but decent 4* fodder like 2 Kazes Though I'm not in need of any standard fodder since I have all I need and more. I even have 2 DC fodders (LA!Hector and Zeph) and 2 CC fodders.

Speaking of Kaze, I just realized how unfair that SoB is. Boosted stats, better dagger, actually usable offensive stats. But he's a shrimpy wimpy ninja boi and his brother Saizo is a bara strong ninja boi. It's not fair, I tells ya. Saizo better get a prf dagger. tbh 14mt with Bond Atk/Spd when near Swords/Daggers would be pretty dope, maybe with a Sacae Blessing type of effect would be 2hot2handle and I want it.

Daggers in general need some sort of hope or niche. Only Felicia and Kaze have universally viable and common purposes. Everyone else is just there. Sothe is basically Bridelia but with a dagger, but lacking refines pulls him back.

So many gorls are coming back wowow. If only Fuujin wasn't banned forever, then we'd have most of the squad back.

idk maybe if you gave me the rest of those Kaito pictures I'd consider it :secretkpop:

Speaking of orbs, I have about 300 rn. Assuming I continue saving until CYL 2 happens, I'd probably have enough to +5 a unit right? I thought I was on track for +10 but at this rate it doesn't look like that's going to happen.
Why is Fuujin banned forever and why isn't ha avatar an emoticon option?

Also here's your Kaito. I'm beginning to expect these were Rated-X before they were altered and sent to me considering the sheer amount of shirtlessness I'm seeing.
idk tbh.png

ok now send me 150 of those orbs k thnx.

Wolf has a good foundation that I don't think they would mess up on. At least I hope not. The only major changes, other than animation changes and new moves to set him apart from Fox and Falco and to update him, I could seem them addressing would be his lack of a fast-fall in Brawl, Wolf Flash not putting him in free-fall like Fox Illusion and Falco Phantasm were changed in Smash 4, and speeding him up like everyone else in terms of movement, landing lag, etc. Wolf already has high aerial mobility and that seems to be his shtick, so the only thing would be run speed being bumped up a bit. I could also see them making Fire Wolf into Lightning Tornado as a reference to Star Fox Zero and because it would be cool for it to have an electric aura and as a contrast to Fox's Fire Fox.
Wolf is super cool imo. He was one of the spacies who wasn't annoying to fight and I agree, having different particle/gfx would be nice. I think given the update across the board we can expect characters to have very nuance differences at the very least. Although Daisy did seem to be a strict Peach clone which is odd since Peach's magic is "love magic" and iirc Daisy doesn't have that power? But w/e.

My friend is a fan of the space furries Fox/Wolf so they sent me this saying "When Wolf is back and is super buffed compared to Brawl" - enjoy I guess.
fury furry.jpg

Swimsuits are definitely not boring!
The characters wearing them tho, are. For me, that is.

Just waiting of F!Grima, really.

And if the CYL shows up like last time, we can expect it between summer and Performing arts banner.
Ye. And Innes was legit trying to heaux-shame Tana despite Tana wearing a very modest bathing suit. That dumb boi better shut up before he catches both my hands. Though the thing that is totally stupid is the belly-button showing up on the bathing suits. Elise also has it. What kind of weird bathing suit material is tight enough to show off someone's belly button? WHY does it need to be shown off? wtf tho aaaaaaaaaaa

so i got a -res wrys as my free summon (i want +res -atk to replace the +res -hp one i have)

the rest of the circle was pretty bad, except for a random 5* +spd -res ares. now back to saving for LA!Roy

the seasonal units have dumb stats. i’m kinda tempted to pull for Noire to give her bow to Zero, but Gratia+ is more important
Niles doesn't want her bow for any sort of functionality given his nature as a defensive boi. If anything, he'd want extra stats upon being attacked or -1 cooldown or even +10 to dmg. LA!Roy's bow isn't a bad idea either because it ignores ranged buffs, meaning he can actually handle archers who don't use Bowbreaker or Brave Bow, as well as daggers/blade tomers/etc without dying.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
nvm I thought they'd be normal pictures. No orbs for u gorl.

Speaking of orbs, I did remember to do a bunch of stuff I've been meaning to do like chain challenges and tap battle this morning so I got like 40 orbs today yayayay

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I decided to summon on the banner until I got 1 5*. 80 orbs later, my 5* is Mist lmao. Well, if Veronica is a healer and has a meh healing staff, she can have Recover+. And at least Spur Def/Res is premium fodder for defensive duos like Hawkeye/A!Tiki or whatever. Still, kinda lame. I wouldn't mind a Noire since her Infantry Powercreep is just what Infantry needs to be scary. Though admittedly, only glass cannons can make the most of them since a lot of bulky gorls seem to have 30ish-35ish atk which isn't enough without a prf weapon tbh.

I didn't even get a 4* Legault or Shigure so it double sucked. No real good 4* merge fodder, but decent 4* fodder like 2 Kazes Though I'm not in need of any standard fodder since I have all I need and more. I even have 2 DC fodders (LA!Hector and Zeph) and 2 CC fodders.

Speaking of Kaze, I just realized how unfair that SoB is. Boosted stats, better dagger, actually usable offensive stats. But he's a shrimpy wimpy ninja boi and his brother Saizo is a bara strong ninja boi. It's not fair, I tells ya. Saizo better get a prf dagger. tbh 14mt with Bond Atk/Spd when near Swords/Daggers would be pretty dope, maybe with a Sacae Blessing type of effect would be 2hot2handle and I want it.

Daggers in general need some sort of hope or niche. Only Felicia and Kaze have universally viable and common purposes. Everyone else is just there. Sothe is basically Bridelia but with a dagger, but lacking refines pulls him back.

Also here's your Kaito. I'm beginning to expect these were Rated-X before they were altered and sent to me considering the sheer amount of shirtlessness I'm seeing.
View attachment 149450

Wolf is super cool imo. He was one of the spacies who wasn't annoying to fight and I agree, having different particle/gfx would be nice. I think given the update across the board we can expect characters to have very nuance differences at the very least. Although Daisy did seem to be a strict Peach clone which is odd since Peach's magic is "love magic" and iirc Daisy doesn't have that power? But w/e.

My friend is a fan of the space furries Fox/Wolf so they sent me this saying "When Wolf is back and is super buffed compared to Brawl" - enjoy I guess.
View attachment 149451

Ye. And Innes was legit trying to heaux-shame Tana despite Tana wearing a very modest bathing suit. That dumb boi better shut up before he catches both my hands. Though the thing that is totally stupid is the belly-button showing up on the bathing suits. Elise also has it. What kind of weird bathing suit material is tight enough to show off someone's belly button? WHY does it need to be shown off? wtf tho aaaaaaaaaaa

Niles doesn't want her bow for any sort of functionality given his nature as a defensive boi. If anything, he'd want extra stats upon being attacked or -1 cooldown or even +10 to dmg. LA!Roy's bow isn't a bad idea either because it ignores ranged buffs, meaning he can actually handle archers who don't use Bowbreaker or Brave Bow, as well as daggers/blade tomers/etc without dying.
i only want noire and la!roy’s bows because i think zero would look cute with them. i’m aware that they’re not necessarily the best bows for him. gratia+ in particular is really pretty and i’m hoping that la!roy is on next week’s legendary banner so i can get it.

i’m also considering pulling for summer tana because lucius would like atk/spd push, but i’ll probs just wait for another unit with atk/spd bond to show up on a banner

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Just checking but... is that Social on the UltiZelda board the actual new Social over there?

They're a bit overzealous if that's the right word to describe them. Feeling hyped is good every now and again, but hype almost always ruins everything.

As for FEH stuff...
Since my incoming units have dwindled down to only a freebie per banner and whatever free units they give us and that I still have space issues, I figured it wouldn't be realistic to build certain units much less aim for them like hell I'm going to get a +Atk Jeorge and a source of Fierce Stance to build him or get units like Ares, L'Arachel, or whoever at this rate. I'm locked in with certain skills and units some of whom don't really offer much like Donnel only has Brave Lance, Reciprocal Aid, and Drag Back, but I have 8 of him with one being reserved for freebie back-up strategies. In other cases, I don't have anyone else to give skills like Ward Cavalry. Long story short, Eliwood is +5 merged now and I switched him to +Spd, -Res. At higher merges, more speed helps him and Blazing Durandal is a a 19 Mt sword, so he should be fine. The worst part is that the all the Eliwoods I had had good natures, +Atk, -Def, +Atk, -HP, +Spd, -Def, and +Spd, -HP, so I couldn't dump merges on him without feeling like I should have went with the other one. I chose -Res since while he can ploy stuff well, taking -HP drops him by 4 HP and regular Durandal can't be refined as an option to cover that and -Def kind of ruins his overall matchups since his defense drops from a shaky 23 base unmerged to a low 20. His speed was average at launch and arguably slow now with all the speed powercreeps, so it's much harder for him to take a hit compared to the faster units with below-average to low defense. Only problem is that I don't have anyone really to give Desperation 3 since I'm down to my two spare Shannas and Mae and Navarre have to be promoted to 5*.

In regards to the new units, I'm not even sure why summer Noire is an infantry archer of all things other than to introduce and be able to use Infantry Rush. Even then, they could have made her an infantry anything else. Regular Noire is an infantry archer, so unless she shows up with a random personal bow, wildly different stats, or is a bow knight, then she's literally going to be the same unit stat-wise, but not seasonal which is beyond stupid.

Freebie was a +Atk, -Spd 4* Raven.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Neptune X Noire fans? :ultzelda:

Still trying to get 2 more copies of Beat from the Mini BOX; if I don't, I can always opt for Mecha Phantom Beasts, but those won't be as strong as Fur Hire. I've only seen Gunsblazing use Mecha Phantom Beasts, and while I'd like to run them too; I don't think I have the right amount of cards for it, plus I'm missing Hamstrat and I don't know exactly what BOX that's from, though I have a feeling it's from one of the Main BOXes. If it is, then the fact it's an UR is going to be expensive af. smh

Also, currently waiting for my copy of BBTAG to come through the post now; then that way, I'll take on all of y'all in BBTAG. :secretkpop:

Once PQubes fixes the Server thing that is.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
by the way, if anyone wants to add me on switch, my FC is SW-6881-0865-5788

i also just bought mario tennis aces. it was awful waiting those few weeks, but we made it. now just like 5 more months for smash.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

This Social should eventually be locked and just 100% moved. This way even if Zelda gorls are having wildly different conversations in the same topic, we can have the highest page count/post count total compared to all the inferior gorls.

It is the only way to truly be the best kween - to be seen - which requires quantity over quality for more area coverage. Yep. :secretkpop:

They're a bit overzealous if that's the right word to describe them. Feeling hyped is good every now and again, but hype almost always ruins everything.

As for FEH stuff...
Since my incoming units have dwindled down to only a freebie per banner and whatever free units they give us and that I still have space issues, I figured it wouldn't be realistic to build certain units much less aim for them like hell I'm going to get a +Atk Jeorge and a source of Fierce Stance to build him or get units like Ares, L'Arachel, or whoever at this rate. I'm locked in with certain skills and units some of whom don't really offer much like Donnel only has Brave Lance, Reciprocal Aid, and Drag Back, but I have 8 of him with one being reserved for freebie back-up strategies. In other cases, I don't have anyone else to give skills like Ward Cavalry. Long story short, Eliwood is +5 merged now and I switched him to +Spd, -Res. At higher merges, more speed helps him and Blazing Durandal is a a 19 Mt sword, so he should be fine. The worst part is that the all the Eliwoods I had had good natures, +Atk, -Def, +Atk, -HP, +Spd, -Def, and +Spd, -HP, so I couldn't dump merges on him without feeling like I should have went with the other one. I chose -Res since while he can ploy stuff well, taking -HP drops him by 4 HP and regular Durandal can't be refined as an option to cover that and -Def kind of ruins his overall matchups since his defense drops from a shaky 23 base unmerged to a low 20. His speed was average at launch and arguably slow now with all the speed powercreeps, so it's much harder for him to take a hit compared to the faster units with below-average to low defense. Only problem is that I don't have anyone really to give Desperation 3 since I'm down to my two spare Shannas and Mae and Navarre have to be promoted to 5*.

In regards to the new units, I'm not even sure why summer Noire is an infantry archer of all things other than to introduce and be able to use Infantry Rush. Even then, they could have made her an infantry anything else. Regular Noire is an infantry archer, so unless she shows up with a random personal bow, wildly different stats, or is a bow knight, then she's literally going to be the same unit stat-wise, but not seasonal which is beyond stupid.

Freebie was a +Atk, -Spd 4* Raven.
Thankfully any form of toxicity or negative energy can be totally ignored by not addressing the people who are spewing it. Though given the sassy nature of us gorls, there are bound to be some wig snatching gorls out there. Don't let them snatch your hair sis. Don't engage.

Just runway stride past them instead. :secretkpop:

About the FEH stuff, Infantry Rush is like IS's way of saying that they know Infantry Pulse is garbo to the max. Garbage enough to be a seal one day, I hope.. It's not a bad skill, it's just not good enough to push infantries into being a better choice than flying gorls. As for Noire getting an original version of herself eventually... That might not happen for years, if ever. I think seasonals are their way of sneaking in characters that players want without having some sort of banner theme in mind.

by the way, if anyone wants to add me on switch, my FC is SW-6881-0865-5788

i also just bought mario tennis aces. it was awful waiting those few weeks, but we made it. now just like 5 more months for smash.
I think I added you already idk. I haven't touched my Switch because I'm burnt out for playing literally 200+ hours of my 1st run through for XC2.

Speaking of Switch stuff I think I need an RPG to add to my gaming repertoire. I have FE Warriors for mindless fun. XC2 2nd play-through for massive world garbo. And now I need some sort of turn based RPG. The only game that seems to fit the bill is that new Octopath game but idk. Do yew gorls have any suggestions?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
This Social should eventually be locked and just 100% moved. This way even if Zelda gorls are having wildly different conversations in the same topic, we can have the highest page count/post count total compared to all the inferior gorls.

It is the only way to truly be the best kween - to be seen - which requires quantity over quality for more area coverage. Yep. :secretkpop:

Thankfully any form of toxicity or negative energy can be totally ignored by not addressing the people who are spewing it. Though given the sassy nature of us gorls, there are bound to be some wig snatching gorls out there. Don't let them snatch your hair sis. Don't engage.

Just runway stride past them instead. :secretkpop:

About the FEH stuff, Infantry Rush is like IS's way of saying that they know Infantry Pulse is garbo to the max. Garbage enough to be a seal one day, I hope.. It's not a bad skill, it's just not good enough to push infantries into being a better choice than flying gorls. As for Noire getting an original version of herself eventually... That might not happen for years, if ever. I think seasonals are their way of sneaking in characters that players want without having some sort of banner theme in mind.

I think I added you already idk. I haven't touched my Switch because I'm burnt out for playing literally 200+ hours of my 1st run through for XC2.

Speaking of Switch stuff I think I need an RPG to add to my gaming repertoire. I have FE Warriors for mindless fun. XC2 2nd play-through for massive world garbo. And now I need some sort of turn based RPG. The only game that seems to fit the bill is that new Octopath game but idk. Do yew gorls have any suggestions?
definitely play the demo of Octopath traveler (i think they just released a new one) because it’s super good. i think you’ll really like primrose, too

i’ll probs get the game when it drops in like 3 weeks

i’ve also heard good things about the mario+rabbids game fwiw

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Fantastic. I'm starting to hate every character, their boards, and 5mash now. It's not to the degree of my discontent with Falco, but man, am I getting irritated.

It's on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, but check out Battle Chasers: Nightwar. It had an update after its release that addressed some issues with the gameplay, pacing and stuff, but I don't know exactly what issues it addressed and how much of an impact they had. If anything, it has great artwork, music, and sound effects. Steam's summer sale is live, so it is cheaper to get it on PC right now.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what else that is a Switch exclusive other than Xenoblade, Octopath, and Mario + Rabbids. Everything else that I know of is multiplatform like Lost Sphear and Dragon Quest.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Octopath is p much your only option for a traditional RPG on the Swootch rn. I mean Mario & Rabbids is there if you want an FE-styled game but that's not really the same.
Of course you could also go back and replay the Bravely games since they're both masterpieces.
Fantastic. I'm starting to hate every character, their boards, and 5mash now. It's not to the degree of my discontent with Falco, but man, am I getting irritated.
Same tbh. ...Well I haven't checked the Wii Fit boards yet so maybe they're still chill but I thought Zeldas were supposed to be chill too but NOPE NEVERMIND.
Also if people are complaining this much about Waluigi being an assist trophy insyead of a playable character then I can legally complain about Ghirahim being an assist trophy instead of a playable character. Playable Ghirahim when.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going United States of SMAAAAAASH fans? :ultzelda:

Good news! My copy of BBTAG just arrived! :yeahboi:

So now I can do 3 weeks worth of catching up! Gonna be repping Rachel/Gordeau until Yuzuriha comes out and until PQubes fixes the DLC stuff; which is a shame since all of the DLC is now delayed until the 28th. smh

Oh well, at least I can practice~.

And I just saw Episode 11 of MHA Season 3. It was so amazing, the build up; the character development, etc.

I'm looking forward to the Bakugo vs. Deku fight, if they're going to animate it for this season.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, that happened. My freebie summon from the Death Blow banner was a +HP, -Atk 5* Meisterhardt.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm looking forward to the Bakugo vs. Deku fight, if they're going to animate it for this season.
They strongly hinted the moment Bakugou realised Deku's relation to All Might's quirk, it will probably be the end of the season.
What I really want from this series is that, instead of a Season 4, we get a Vigilante anime.
:196:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'm grinding HM in FEH pretty easy thanks to a lovely guide I found for autobattle Lunatic GHBs. I will be able to finish A!Tiki and Boey, but idk how long it will take. On the plus side Michalis GHB is good for sword user sp grinding since it's 2 kills a map, so it works as a 2-for-1 yeyeyey. 9999sp Alphonse here I come. In. Like. 3333 hours of Michalis HM farming.

Well, that happened. My freebie summon from the Death Blow banner was a +HP, -Atk 5* Meisterhardt.
Gratz, but I got one better. My final 4* Tiki to finish an actually good waifu. :secretkpop:

rip tiny handed waifu.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Nero or Tama fans? :ultzelda:

Which one is the superior waifu? Nero Claudius or Tamamo No Mae? :secretkpop:

Or maybe both.

Anyway, I gave BBTAG a whirl, it was fun and I had a blast. But man I was getting opened up by a bunch of players.

From what I've seen from playing were the following that I need to do more often:

- I need to block low more often, the only Overheads I need to worry about are 5C and Aerials.
- I should not be pressing buttons as much, since I've been doing that the most with Gordeau.
- Rachel's 214C is amazing against projectiles. I've had George eat a ton of projectiles from Platinum whilst they're powered up.

I may try and use Hyde instead of Gordeau since I'm being too reckless with him.

Also, Ruby's dumb. :V

If anyone wants to fight me in BBTAG, just add me and I'll see if I'm available.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Anyone playing bbtag seriously should look at this set
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/276966410?t=03h46m33s

This is probably what the meta is going to look like from now on
I've experimented with cross combos for punishes but this set showed me how insanely good it is for mixups, especially when you sandwich them and use long moves like grim reaper to keep them locked down

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
tbh I only played a little bit of Splatoon 2 when at my friends but I can confidently say the Octo Expansion is a gift to the entire planet. Me during the last minute of the OTHER final boss fight:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

The entire final boss and cutscenes go on my top 10 game endings for sure (way more enjoyable than the base game's ending for sure). Ebb & Flow was already my favorite track, but it's essentially the same 1 minute looped which is still OK. The remixed version is kind of a legit full 3 minute song and then the last minute is just 2lit4heauxes2handle so ofc the big bad heaux is ready to be slayed by the time the song's over. btw Cap'n Cuttlefish is the best hype gorl ever pls do not deny it ok tyvm.

I didn't even think about SmashU music and what we could potentially get until I heard the remix and was like "lol o ya Smash has music and stuff" oops. I hope we get all final boss fight tracks at the very least. It would be nice to have Squids and Octos for the costume options too. Regardless, if there isn't a green inky kid of some kind I will riot.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What's going on Nero Claudius fans? :ultzelda:

So Hyrule Saga came to an end, and some people were obviously not happy with the end results in Singles, but I'll leave the results here:

1st. Tweek :4bayonetta::4cloud:
2nd. Mr. R :4sheik:
3rd. Dabuz :rosalina:
4th. ANTi :4mario::4zss::4cloud:
5th. Cosmos :4corrinf:
5th. CaptainZack :4bayonetta:
7th. SDX :4mewtwo:
7th. MKLeo :4cloud::4marth:
9th. Shuton :4olimar:
9th. Salem :4bayonetta:
9th. Kameme :4megaman::4sheik:
9th. Samsora :4peach:
13th. Abadango :4bayonetta::4mewtwo:
13th. Elegant :4luigi:
13th. VoiD :4sheik:
13th. Light :4fox:
17th. Mekos :4lucas:
17th. Ally :4mario:
17th. Larry Lurr :4fox::4marth:
17th. Raito :4duckhunt:
17th. Maister :4gaw:
17th. zaki :4dedede:
17th. Nairo :4zss:
17th. DarkShad :4ryu:

I think the biggest highlight for all of us was Zaki's incredible run at such a stacked tournament like this. And what makes it better is he was using a Bottom 5 character, that's just amazing.

He may not have won it, but he definitely won the tournament in our hearts. Good job Zaki!

Anyway, gonna be checking out some BBTAG Tournaments now and hopefully see something or find something that'll help me improve, and potentially get the DLC this week. :V

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so healer emblem is coming along super nicely. all i need is another ~10k feathers and ~30 sacred coins and then i’ll be done building my core 3 gorls. i’ll make a whole post about them when i’m done

also i was a bad gorl the other day and spent some money on the game again. i did pull an S!Tana to give Lucius atk/spd push. the only thing is that she’s +spd -hp :/ i feel kinda bad wasting such a good iv. 42 spd with such a cool prf too rip

in more exciting news, i pulled enough caedas to finish my +10! all that’s left is to gather 60k feathers. it’s hard to believe that i started this +10 project back in december with fjorm’s debut banner. the worst part is that i’ve pulled like 12 caedas since starting this +10 and literally none have them have been +atk or +spd. like why IS. the best i’ve pulled is +res -hp, which is what she is right now.

after finishing caeda, i’ll probably switch my summoner support out to one of my healers (probs either lucius or asama). healers are going to be my main focus for a while. i think i’ll probably build every healer too because they deserve the love. btw IS pls give me an armored or a flying healer tysm

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
That awkward moment when you get a +spd/-atk Shigure for free and he's still basically better than any version of Shanna.

Welp, looks like I'm building this boi.

Currently watching the happier playthroughs-routes of Detroit: Become Human since it's basically an interactive movie anyway. Except much better, because it's a video game and tbh even cliche plots in video games always turn out better than cliche plots in movies. I guess it has something to do with the time restriction for movies vs video games.

in more exciting news, i pulled enough caedas to finish my +10! all that’s left is to gather 60k feathers. it’s hard to believe that i started this +10 project back in december with fjorm’s debut banner. the worst part is that i’ve pulled like 12 caedas since starting this +10 and literally none have them have been +atk or +spd. like why IS. the best i’ve pulled is +res -hp, which is what she is right now.

after finishing caeda, i’ll probably switch my summoner support out to one of my healers (probs either lucius or asama). healers are going to be my main focus for a while. i think i’ll probably build every healer too because they deserve the love. btw IS pls give me an armored or a flying healer tysm
Gratz on Caeda. I'm still 40k feathers and 1 Boey away from +10 Boey.

I think my next +10 project will be A!Tiki just to finish her up and make it easier to stay in T18-T20. After that it's probably going to be a +10 colorless offensive unit. Boey/Tiki/Hawkeye/etc are all very defensive and it'd be nice to have reliable nukers with decent range/that are easy to shuffle around with Assists for protection.

So that means a speedy boi/gorl who uses a bow or dagger. But there aren't any strong enough speedy bows. Legault, Saizo, and Gaius seem like decent enough candidates that have decent voicelines.

Also speedy manly mages when?

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
What's going on Nero Claudius fans? :ultzelda:

So Hyrule Saga came to an end, and some people were obviously not happy with the end results in Singles, but I'll leave the results here:

1st. Tweek :4bayonetta::4cloud:
2nd. Mr. R :4sheik:
3rd. Dabuz :rosalina:
4th. ANTi :4mario::4zss::4cloud:
5th. Cosmos :4corrinf:
5th. CaptainZack :4bayonetta:
7th. SDX :4mewtwo:
7th. MKLeo :4cloud::4marth:
9th. Shuton :4olimar:
9th. Salem :4bayonetta:
9th. Kameme :4megaman::4sheik:
9th. Samsora :4peach:
13th. Abadango :4bayonetta::4mewtwo:
13th. Elegant :4luigi:
13th. VoiD :4sheik:
13th. Light :4fox:
17th. Mekos :4lucas:
17th. Ally :4mario:
17th. Larry Lurr :4fox::4marth:
17th. Raito :4duckhunt:
17th. Maister :4gaw:
17th. zaki :4dedede:
17th. Nairo :4zss:
17th. DarkShad :4ryu:

I think the biggest highlight for all of us was Zaki's incredible run at such a stacked tournament like this. And what makes it better is he was using a Bottom 5 character, that's just amazing.

He may not have won it, but he definitely won the tournament in our hearts. Good job Zaki!

Anyway, gonna be checking out some BBTAG Tournaments now and hopefully see something or find something that'll help me improve, and potentially get the DLC this week. :V

Seeing Dabuz SD to Mr.R and Mr.R lose to Tweek so easily made me sad, but I will always be cheered up at the thought of a King Dedede actually defeating the potential #1 in the world.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i just beat MGS2 and it was incredible. the story was way more convoluted than i expected, but i still liked it. i’m excited to play MGS3 next

also i didn’t know that M!Corrin’s VA (Cam Clarke) voices Liquid too

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, I bought and beat The Next Penelope yesterday. Not my type of game, but it was a wonderful experience with an amazing soundtrack and nice visuals. I talked about it before, but The Next Penelope is a top-down sci-fi racing game that reminds me of F-Zero, but plays like a Micro Machines game which I never played before and has a story based on the Odyssey. It's been a while since I played a game where I wanted to beat it the moment I got it. There's a series of races where there's no railings and one of them is a time trial while the other is a chase. I died so many times on the time trial one, but I kept going at it since I just wanted to beat the game. That and it was the only other level remaining that wasn't giving me a problem that I'll talk about later.

My only two problems with the game were the controls and one level that I think might have been bugged for me. If I was using a controller, I think it would have been fine since you turn using the triggers; acceleration is automatic and you cannot stop outside of getting stuck or blowing up. On a keyboard, you have to use the arrows and that's on the right side for most keyboards. I never grew up playing games with keyboards much less ones that used the arrows to move. Except for games that use the mouse to move i.e. point and click games, I'm more accustomed to having movement controls handled by my left hand. I got used to it, so whatever.

The other problem was a level where I think the game couldn't keep track of my position correctly or the other racers' positions. What I think you're supposed to do is use the teleport ability to skip across a turn. At least, that's how Proton Jon beat it from what I remember, but when I did that, it would say I moved up a bit or overtook a racer, but then it would stall my position and I'd end up dropping from second or third place to fourth or fifth. On the times when I would do it on the second lap when your weapons were unlocked, it would say I was on the previous lap. Seriously, imagine going from the first lap to the second lap and going back to the second lap while everyone else was on the last lap. I had to skip the level because I was getting nowhere and did another one. I came back with the speed upgrade and just blitzed through the thing, especially after learning the timing for the start boost. The position thing still was freaking out, but so long as I stayed ahead of the first place racer, it didn't matter. I'm not sure how this game handles rubberbanding, but it feels like racers have a static position and "speed". It's really weird.

Anyway, if you like racing games, want a short game to beat, and have 4 bucks to spare, The Next Penelope is pretty good. It's usually $13 and it has time trials, challenges, and other post-story levels which would be good if you like those things, but as I said, I'm not into games like this. I did want to experience it and have the soundtrack as well, so for 4 dollaridoos, it's a steal. I just hope nobody runs into that issue I had with that one race.

i just beat MGS2 and it was incredible. the story was way more convoluted than i expected, but i still liked it. i’m excited to play MGS3 next

also i didn’t know that M!Corrin’s VA (Cam Clarke) voices Liquid too
Convolution and Metal Gear go hand in hand. Well, at least Kojima and Kojima Productions' Metal Gear. Not sure where Konami will take it. Anyway, fun thing you can do in MGS3: throw animals at people. Also, it's one of those games where if you shoot someone "down there" from in front or behind with a lethal weapon, you'll get different reactions. The only other game I can think of off the top of my head would be the recent Sniper Elite games. I love stealth games because you can mess around and do stupid and usually cruel things to the poor schmucks. :p

Speaking of which, MGSV: Ground Zeroes is really optimized. I was able to get above 50 FPS on the lowest settings on my laptop at 720p and strangely not have it get as hot as other recent and appearing to be demanding games. That was after I finally got the stupid thing to switch to the discrete, AMD iGPU and not use the Intel iGPU which still got around 20 FPS, but that reminded me of my days of playing Fable: The Lost Chapters at under 15 FPS or probably 10 FPS on my old computer and that sucked. The game was fun, though, and I was used to low framerates with older games sometimes not having stable or good framerates. Anyway, kind of sad since its engine, the Fox Engine, seemed to be designed to be easily used on multiple platforms. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance might run better according to its system requirements, but I'm not sure on using a keyboard and mouse for it. Steam's summer sale is on, so these games are on sale, but they're cheaper on Gameplanet, especially MGR which is 2 bucks less when converted from pounds to USD. Man, I feel like an adverstiser with The Next Penelope and this.

As for FEH, freebie summons were 4* +Atk, -Spd Serra from the Ylissean Summer banner and 4* +Res, -Atk Sheena from the Nohrian Summer banner that had 4 green orbs and 1 colorless orb. It's not like I wanted a flying mage or anything, game.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Dang I forgot to check back here the past few days sorry gorlos

I got another Corrin from the new summer banner which was awesome so now he’s +8. Other good things include a random Celica from the Fangs banner, a Summer Tana I got when I summoned cause I was bummed out that day, a freebie Xander from the reruns this morning, and a Brave Lyn that totally coulda been Gaius to complete my Ylissian Summer set but nope, I needed Swift Sparrow fodder apparently

Also a Japanese Player with a +10 Male Corrin found me in arena and sent me a request, I’ve found my soulmate

View attachment 149450

View attachment 149451

Gorl pLS you’re literally out here posting cropped furry porn, you have no fear

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going BBTAG Playe- I BURN! CAN'T HOLD ME DOWWWWN! :ultzelda:

Been playing some more BBTAG yesterday, got myself a win via Astral against a Yang. And someone criticized me and asked why I'm zoning when I could use Vatista instead.

EU Copy. No DLC. :V

Simple as that.

My Win Rate as well is around 50% out of 100 Wins. Which a friend of mine things is actually good since I'm going up against some strong players. So I'm quite happy with that.

Also, Antonykun Antonykun , Buddhahobo Buddhahobo . The Duel Carnival is now live, so we can now unlock Espa Roba and also get Jinzo. Which will really shut down stall decks since they won't be able to do anything with their Traps thanks to Jinzo. Though we'll still have to worry about Lava Golem. smh.

Hopefully Espa Roba's skills will make him viable for climbing up the ranks in PVP.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Hero 28 Teaser was released by Papa Jeff and Co. I enhanced the audio so we can all tell who's going to be the next Hero without even guessing.

Move aside Smash Bros, you aren't going to be the ONLY game that Sonic's going to totally annoy/terrorize.

Also a Japanese Player with a +10 Male Corrin found me in arena and sent me a request, I’ve found my soulmate
ok but did you marry them tho?

Gorl pLS you’re literally out here posting cropped furry porn, you have no fear
I'm taking that as a compliment even if it wasn't meant to be one.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I finished building the third member of my healer team today!

also obvious legendary hector. he looks super uninteresting. literally why do we need 3 axe armor hectors. i'm sure cyl2 hector will be axe armor with wolf beil too, so that's lame.

the banner is super good though. brave ike/myrrh/dc fodder is great for green, and colorless is also super good. i'm going to be pulling hard for gratia+ and to hopefully get an elise to finish my healer emblem team

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Donkey Kong's Adventure fans? :ultzelda::ultdk::nifty:

So after playing I think close to 50% of the main campaign of the Mario + Rabbids DLC, I can safely say that it's great.

Rabbid Cranky is just awesome imo; and the whole animation of them getting the treasure at the end of the Bonus Rooms is hilarious. I dunno how they did it, but they seriously made the Rabbids likable in Mario + Rabbids, and I'm very happy with this.

Also, I've now unlocked Espa Roba in Duel Links. Gonna level him up a bit and see what skills he can get, though with Restart and Balance nerfed, it'll be hard to utilize them since with Restart, you skip your draw phase; Balance you can only activate if you have more then 6 of each type of card (Monster, Spell & Trap).

I'll also be trying to lab out some more stuff in BBTAG, but at least I'll be able to FINALLY get the DLC tomorrow. I have heard that Vatista is the superior zoner compared to Rachel, but honestly; I feel like Rachel's better. Plus, George XIII can eat some projectiles; I had him eat Platinum's projectile whilst they were powered up, I'm curious if George can eat Vatista's projectiles as well, I need to see if it's possible.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I finished building the third member of my healer team today!

also obvious legendary hector. he looks super uninteresting. literally why do we need 3 axe armor hectors. i'm sure cyl2 hector will be axe armor with wolf beil too, so that's lame.

the banner is super good though. brave ike/myrrh/dc fodder is great for green, and colorless is also super good. i'm going to be pulling hard for gratia+ and to hopefully get an elise to finish my healer emblem team
You say that like there's such a thing as "too much Hector" tho. Unlike most of the Legendary Heroes, he comes with 2 amazing fodder options and is probably a top notch unit with armor+legendary bst. I think I'll go all in on this banner. I have a greater chance of getting 4* units like Shigure or Legault imo. And tbh seasonals don't really interest me since they can rarely be +10'd so there's no playing the long-game with them. rip

F!Morgan is the only one that'll be a bummer to summon since her tome is garbage until we get a blue mage who can actually use it decently. Her skills are super weird/niche too. Niles would love her A-slot skill at least. Too bad I sacked my Niles because he under-performed and isn't salvageable (for my team/to fill a role that's not already well taken care of) in his current state. Niles prf when?

Anyway, Hector's art is really good. His LA!Hector was like hot-bara-dude. This guy is just straight up alpha-bara-dude. Basically Ephraim/Ike in their legendary forms. It makes you wonder how hot the Ice-Bro is gonna be, inb4 IT WAS BRUNO/ZACHARIAS THE ENTIRE TIIIIIIIME! People are divided on Hector, but it's mostly like this:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You say that like there's such a thing as "too much Hector" tho. Unlike most of the Legendary Heroes, he comes with 2 amazing fodder options and is probably a top notch unit with armor+legendary bst.
i do like hector a lot, but it's just frustrating that there are now 3 hectors with the same mov/weapon type. like at least give one of them a sword or something idk. but yeah, legendary armor is whale bait anyway, and adding to that is the fact that hector is super popular, so this one is an obvious cash grab tho lol

. I think I'll go all in on this banner. I have a greater chance of getting 4* units like Shigure or Legault imo.
i want to build both them too lol. i have so much premium fodder saved up for shigure pls IS i will take any shigure at all pls.

And tbh seasonals don't really interest me since they can rarely be +10'd so there's no playing the long-game with them. rip
i feel the same way. idc about them at this point, but they are good for introducing new skills. you know i had to pull an s!tana to give atk/spd push to lucius.

!Morgan is the only one that'll be a bummer to summon since her tome is garbage until we get a blue mage who can actually use it decently. Her skills are super weird/niche too. Niles would love her A-slot skill at least. Too bad I sacked my Niles because he under-performed and isn't salvageable (for my team/to fill a role that's not already well taken care of) in his current state. Niles prf when?
i've been pity broken by f!morgan twice (one was literally the other day on the summer banner) and it's awful. the most recent one was +spd -atk which isn't that bad? regardless, idk what i'm going to do with them since guard and atk ploy can be found on more easily-obtainable units and mirror stance is kinda bad.

yeah zero is bad but i still love him. he's an eventual +10 project of mine out of duty for liking him so much in fates. he is a lot of fun to use with the dd9 set too

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Wanted to post here, so I figured I'd give a brief anime update. Latest one I've finished is Bakemonogatari. Latest one I've started is FLCL. It's weird, yet strangely entertaining.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I wouldn’t mind an extra morgan to give Blarserpent to Robin, cause he’d do pretty well with it. But dangit, where’s Raud and Gronnserpent :c

And idk if I even want the legendary hector all that much. If I get him he’d be fodder, cause my green armor is Male Grima. And I don’t even have a lot of units I’d want DC on. If I get the new Hector I guess that means my original Hector will be the DC fodder since I never use him anymore. But there’s no one that I’ve built with DC in mind yet

Lloyd with DC would be cool cause then I’d be able to do a shield pulse build, but I’d need Shield Pulse to do that :/

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So since every unit in my armor emblem team is a top tier unit that I've gotten without meaning to, I decided that I'd use my free summon on green if any popped up since it would probably be Hector if this streak continues.
I had 1 green stone on my free batch. I chose it and tuened my phone over for ~dramatic effect.~
I heard the smoke appear, so I was probably gonna get him.
I heard 5 stars appear, I was just joking wait I didn't expect this to happen.
I got a bike yey
Screenshot_20180628-001844_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

tbh this is better since I haven't even used my armor emblem team a single time yet, so I'll take the Steady Breath fodder.

So with all of these options on who to give it to, which one will get it and become broken. Hm...
Also unrelated but I've been growing out a goatee, and sinisterly stroking it while thinking about who should get Steady Breath is really fun, would recommend.
Edit: After several more minutes of stroking, I have come to my decision on who gets it. There was only 1 real answer the whole time.
ᴏʙᴏʀᴏ.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going BBTAG DLC is now available for EU fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::ultzelda:

But first, let's get something serious out the way.

Firstly, the EU is trying to ruin the internet again with something called Article 13. And I'll say this, this will really hurt a lot of people and it's really really bad. Hopefully something can be done about this and prevent it from happening (It'll basically censor the internet and worse damage communities and ban memes).

But now onto some more light-hearted stuff and of course, yuri.

The DLC for BBTAG is now out for those that got the European Copy of it, and I've tried most of the new DLC except the Blake, Yang, Platinum, Naoto, Aigis and Carmine.

Hakumen does big boi damage and likes to glitch us out, Kanji seems like he can do some decent damage but he needs a lot of help from assists to make it work; Orie is Orie, she was seen as Top Tier when she first came out, Jubei seems like he wishes he could do more damage.

But out of all of them, I like Kanji the most; but again, it seems like he really needs some strong assists to help him do more damage. Plus, I did hear that many of his combos don't seem to work on a majority of the cast; but we'll have to wait and see.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so i bought some orbs and pulled colorless on the hector banner

it was so awful. i’m the rare person who actually wants to pull healers (i’m legit going to start saving for a potential mist banner), but all i was getting was just wrys, asama, joker, etc. not even a single legault or even klein (or shigure still cricricri). the one good thing was that i got an la!roy with one of the last few pulls. he was quickly trained to level 40 for his confession and then foddered off to zero for his adorable gratia+ (and bow valor 1). i’m honestly really sad that i didn’t get an elise. she has been one of my most wanted units since day 1. i’ve pulled on all of her banners for her and still haven’t gotten her. i’m so frustrated that i’m tempted to buy more orbs and try to get her, but the odds of sniping her are so bad on legendary banners that i know it wouldn’t be worth it. it still hurts tho cricricri

at the very least, i now have a ton of copies of wrys and asama that will eventually become merges for staff emblem

edit: crying at new hamster overwatch hero

Last edited:
Top Bottom