• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance runs on the lowest settings at 1280x720 on my laptop, but at below 60 FPS and above 40 FPS with some weird dips to under 30 FPS during the in-mission briefings. I'm not sure what to call them, but you sometimes get calls during a mission and Raiden can walk around while he talks with whoever. I have no idea why it drops frames during those segments, but whatever. So, it's playable, but the game's physics is tied to the framerate and some of the later bosses become much harder or don't work properly if you can't get consistent 60 FPS. I might be able to get that if I lower the resolution even more, but it might make things really hard to see since everything would be scrunched up. On the bright side, keyboard and mouse work really well and blade mode is pretty fun with the mouse since you can slash by drawing with your mouse. I will need to get used to moving the targeting ridicule during blade mode with the WASD keys, though. That said, the default key binding is a bit weird with how the sprint button was on left Ctrl instead of left Shift which was blade mode. Someone on a thread on how playable keyboard and mouse was for this game said it works fine and that they switched it to sprint with left Shift and blade mode with left Alt. Maybe left Ctrl should be the dodge slash which is on Z by default.

Another thing was that I forgot to mention how I love the way the announcer in The Next Penelope says the countdown for races. The way she says "Go!" just sounds really nice. It also has an echo that trails off and is timed late enough that makes it sound desperate and sad. My idea is that the announcer or the part when "Go!" is said, is Penelope which considering the story is her searching for Odysseus and dealing with the demands of the gods' and the decline of Ithaca, the way "Go!" is said and trails off would make sense. I'm probably just overanalyzing things and the reason is sounds like this is because it sounded cool.

For FEH stuff...
Freebie 4* +Spd, -Atk Barst from promoted Hector's banner. I'm pretty sure legendary hero Hector's outfit is based on his great lord outfit, Cipher cards and his ending portrait show him wearing white clothing under his armor, and his playable sprite in Blazing Blade; Hector's official artwork shows him with brown pants, but his sprites in Blazing Blade show him with white pants. The only weird thing now is regular Hector and Wolf Beil. Hector's promotion is weird since he starts out as a lord, an infantry unit, like Eliwood, but becomes basically a general, so his movement doesn't change. Regular Hector being an armored unit in Heroes means if they were to introduce an unpromoted version of him and Eliwood, then he'd look the same, but have a different weapon and that would be stupid to say the least. At least Eliwood would be on-foot and possibly lose some armor compared to his promoted, cavalier self.

Blazing Blade Hector winning CYL2 probably means he's not going to be old Hector, the Hector from Binding Blade, either. For instance, PoR Ike won CYL1 and BH Ike is based on PoR Ike. The problem with that is Hector uses axes for all his incarnations and Wolf Beil is his personal weapon that hasn't been introduced yet. In Blazing Blade, he can uses swords and in Binding Blade, he can use lances. If they stay true to Blazing Blade, then they're stuck with giving him an axe or a sword, but if they bend it to having him wear Uther's armor like the past CYL1 being based on the characters' fathers, family, then he could use lances. If they were to introduce him with Wolf Beil, he'd be the fourth, axe-wielding, probably armored Hector. Wolf Beil would have effective damage against armored and mounted units, but it would need something else or it would pale in comparison to Armads. Personally, I think at this point, Wolf Beil might be better off on old Hector despite Wolf Beil not existing in Binding Blade. The other option is Brave Axe or Silver Lance and those aren't that appealing. Watch old Hector get Master Axe or Meisteraxt if they continue the Meisterschwert renaming which would be disgusting since armors have access to Bold Fighter and Vengeful Fighter. Anyway, that would free up CYL2 Hector to using anything else and maybe let him not be another axe armor Hector. Swords I'm not sure what they could give him while lances, we still have the Rex Hasta that doesn't have any effects in Blazing Blade, so they could do whatever they want with it.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Wanted to post here, so I figured I'd give a brief anime update. Latest one I've finished is Bakemonogatari. Latest one I've started is FLCL. It's weird, yet strangely entertaining.
FLCL was an interesting thing to watch. It was entertaining on pure randomness alone and it's supposed to be like a super crazy analogy/whatever for growing up/going through puberty. I'm sure most people remember it for the crazy fights and cool style. Then there's a few die-hards who probably explain/analyze the hell out of every "meaning" in the anime itself.

Honestly as weird as the show is, it done things right. Mindless action for people to just waste time on without regretting it, and "deep meaning" for people who over-analyze everything. 10/10 gg animatorzzz

I wouldn’t mind an extra morgan to give Blarserpent to Robin, cause he’d do pretty well with it. But dangit, where’s Raud and Gronnserpent :c
Robin is unable to use Blarserpent effectively due to his res. The best blue unit that can even try to use Blarserpent effectively is only Oliver, and even then it's barely usable. Oliver is way better off using Raven Tomes and Robin is a great Owl Tome user (-res, +atk if +10, +def/+res if not +10). Just pair Robin up with Corrin and watch him slay. Not to mention they compliment each other in terms of battle (use Robin to tank-then-murder, use Corrin to ezclap slay).

tbh there aren't any mages who can use Serpent to out-do any other option, except W!Tharja if she ditches CC and becomes a mixed ranged tank to make up for her poor color typing. Other "this works decently at least" options would include:
-spd/+res Boey
-spd/+res S!Camilla
-spd/+res Rein

It works for them since their speed is already meh and their color typing is the best for ranged meta defense. So if they go Distant Counter (shield for Camilla) they can be a perfect ranged mixed tank. Rein's color isn't good, but isn't bad, so he can try. Rein and Camilla can also stack wards or +6 buffs easily.

In short, for Serpent to be a great option, they need to be slow as possible so they can get doubled and more stats for bulk. However, if their atk is high enough, they could stand being speedy and just use Moonbow/Glimmer to successfully win each engagement. They need to have serviceable atk stats (rip Henry). And they would greatly appreciate being blue/green and not red. W!Tharja gets a pass because she's min-maxed to another dimension and has armor bst and Vengeful Fighter so wtfrip2all. Too bad we don't have a red Serpent yet and too bad red Owl is usually better since the +2 to +6 spd won't be enough to stop her from getting doubled.

so i bought some orbs and pulled colorless on the hector banner

it was so awful. i’m the rare person who actually wants to pull healers (i’m legit going to start saving for a potential mist banner), but all i was getting was just wrys, asama, joker, etc. not even a single legault or even klein (or shigure still cricricri). the one good thing was that i got an la!roy with one of the last few pulls. he was quickly trained to level 40 for his confession and then foddered off to zero for his adorable gratia+ (and bow valor 1). i’m honestly really sad that i didn’t get an elise. she has been one of my most wanted units since day 1. i’ve pulled on all of her banners for her and still haven’t gotten her. i’m so frustrated that i’m tempted to buy more orbs and try to get her, but the odds of sniping her are so bad on legendary banners that i know it wouldn’t be worth it. it still hurts tho cricricri

at the very least, i now have a ton of copies of wrys and asama that will eventually become merges for staff emblem
My 1st summon session had F!Grima, +atk/-res. Not sure what to do with her since she wouldn't be a good option for my current flying gorls. Maybe I'll figure something out with Sanaki, a mostly speedy blue, and someone like Hawkeye. Guidance tele-hax would be nice.

Then I wasted 60 orbs from there assuming I'd get another 5* or at least a Legault or Shigure. Iolnope. I wouldn't mind a decent IV L!Ike for merging, or a B!Ike for Steady Breath. W!Tharja or L!Hector for Vengeful Fighter would be very good too.

Right now my Gwen is at 41/41 defensive stats at +0, so add 50% QR with +1 charge, it will all = :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop:

side note, Lorde Lorde gorl are you going to make a Cherami Leigh Emblem since you have Caeda +10'd? She voices Other Caeda, Mae, Mae, and Cecilia. You could make a decently built mixed Emblem with all Leigh Gorls.. And call them Le Gorls. :^)

edit: crying at new hamster overwatch hero
My previously salty-*** after finding out Hammond isn't a moneky-thing but is a QtPi Hammy Hamster:

He's somehow even better than Jetpack Cat. I'm dying. I need this precious baby boi in my life forever. I was annoyed because we knew it was Hammond and we all thought he was a monkey or chimp. Winston has the whole primal jungle boi thing covered or whatever kthnx. Turns out Hammond is a hamster which makes everything a-OK. He's on the ptr now so I'm going to give him a try.

He is perfect to be a main of someone named Lil Puddin tbh so clearly Geoff/Jeff are making characters that are for ME and only ME. :secretkpop:

edit: omfg he is literally Miley Cyrus. He can attach to surfaces and swing like a wrecking ball, but he has to use arrow keys when he touches a surface to gain speed (so he can swing more and deal damage/KB). He can also turn into a ball and just roll the hell out of danger with a slightly boosted speed. The rolling is infinite duration and so is the wrecking ball mode. So he's like D.Va with less protection and no extra life. His gun is pretty easy to aim and his Ult is like Junkrat's OOPS-I-DIED Mines on steroids. His only real tank ability is one that gives him temporary shields.

I'd say he's like a combination of Roadhog and D.Va, not a traditional tank. His robot speaks for him too and he has qtpie sqweekz for his own lines. It's perfect.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
100 orbs on the banner this morning just barely got me +Atk/-Spd Roy, +Res/-Def Leif, and +Atk/-Spd Elise on the last 20 orbs. Roy was my most wanted aside from Ephraim, so I’m satisfied. But I’m also literally broke. I’ll save up orbs for the rest of the month then probably pull for Gaius, Innes, and maybe Noire for her Bow

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
100 orbs on the banner this morning just barely got me +Atk/-Spd Roy, +Res/-Def Leif, and +Atk/-Spd Elise on the last 20 orbs. Roy was my most wanted aside from Ephraim, so I’m satisfied. But I’m also literally broke. I’ll save up orbs for the rest of the month then probably pull for Gaius, Innes, and maybe Noire for her Bow
Perfect Roy Boi you got there. He can be a standard Brave Bow +atk Cordelia with ezclap +6 atk buffs and 3 movement. So he'll basically kill 80% of the current roster even if they have +def natures. Give him a Weapon Breaker to make it even more.

Personally I'd go for a mixed colorless tank, which only he or Faye can successfully pull off across the board. Gee thanks for the seasonal/5* locked options IS.

Your Roy w/
Guard Bow +res
Iceberg/Bonfire (Iceberg = Bonfire on enemy phase, Iceberg > Bonfire on player phase).
Distant Counter x2
QR3
Ploy ___ since he'll have 33/39 res
+6 def/res horse emblem buffs

He will only die to horse slayer tome users with 50 or more atk and +atk blade tome users with +4*4 (sometimes +6*4) buffs and high natural atk. He wins vs fully powered up Reinhardt/Brave Lyn and everything else without Bow Breaker or Wary Fighter. In short this precious cinnamon roll is 2hot2handle and he will burn all the dumb heauxes who try to get him. Park him on a def tile for extra lols.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lorde Lorde Lorde Lorde gorl are you going to make a Cherami Leigh Emblem since you have Caeda +10'd? She voices Other Caeda, Mae, Gwendolyn, and Cecilia. You could make a decently built mixed Emblem with all Leigh Gorls.. And call them Le Gorls. :^)
idk if i've made that distinction clear, but caeda isn't actually +10 right now. what i said the other day is that i pulled enough copies to merge her up to +10, but i'm waiting on the feathers to do it. sorry for the confusion

i don't really care enough about the other units that Cherami Leigh voices to make an emblem team specifically. i guess i do have enough units built up that she voices, but idk. it's not that i'm a big fan of cherami leigh or anything (she's a fine va), but i just like caeda a lot. besides, i just started working the other day on a new and probs less exciting defense team: nohr emblem. i've been waiting until double sp weekend to train up leon since he has been sitting in my box unused for months

edit: managed to pull a +atk -hp legault and a +spd -res elise! honestly so happy that i managed to get a good nature on elise, even though i was going to use her regardless. she is the last unit i wanted for staff emblem, so watch out for the post detailing my healers once elise is done. also nohr emblem is an actual possibility now bc i was using summer elise instead of her lol

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I went shopping around today and uh... Metroid socks exist I guess
Why is the picture sideways trashboards smh
20180628_162331.jpg
And yes I got them, how could I pass them up? So now I have socks for Animal Crossing and Metriod, I wonder what series will be next!

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Perfect Roy Boi you got there. He can be a standard Brave Bow +atk Cordelia with ezclap +6 atk buffs and 3 movement. So he'll basically kill 80% of the current roster even if they have +def natures. Give him a Weapon Breaker to make it even more.

Personally I'd go for a mixed colorless tank, which only he or Faye can successfully pull off across the board. Gee thanks for the seasonal/5* locked options IS.

Your Roy w/
Guard Bow +res
Iceberg/Bonfire (Iceberg = Bonfire on enemy phase, Iceberg > Bonfire on player phase).
Distant Counter x2
QR3
Ploy ___ since he'll have 33/39 res
+6 def/res horse emblem buffs

He will only die to horse slayer tome users with 50 or more atk and +atk blade tome users with +4*4 (sometimes +6*4) buffs and high natural atk. He wins vs fully powered up Reinhardt/Brave Lyn and everything else without Bow Breaker or Wary Fighter. In short this precious cinnamon roll is 2hot2handle and he will burn all the dumb heauxes who try to get him. Park him on a def tile for extra lols.
That seems like a great build for him, but where would he be getting 33/39 defenses from naturally? A +Res Guard Bow only has him at 27/33, and if you mean with DD active that’s not gonna affect ploys. Unless you mean a merged Roy which is totally not gonna happen

Edit: wait just after posting this I realized you meant he’ll either have 33 - 39 Res, not 33 Def and 39 Res. Ignore me <-<

is it worth it tho when my New Years Corrin currently has the same triple Distant Defense build?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Kanji Tatsumi fans? :nifty::nifty::ultzelda::nifty::nifty:

So I think I might stick with Kanji/Gordeau as my team.

But I still wanna improve on my Rachel too. So far, I'm now using Kanji/Gordeau and Rachel/Gordeau. I haven't tried Kanji/Rachel, since I fear that that combination won't work at all.

Since Rachel while she can zone decently and has an amazing mixup and rushdown game, as a way to support Kanji in his combos and whatnot; it won't work in my opinion, due to the fact of her assists:

6P = Tiny Lobelia (B + C variants)
5P = 5AAA (6C in BBCF)
4P = Sword Iris

These just feel like they won't work for Kanji. Since he needs assists to actually help with pressure and combo extensions, he can reach 8k solo, but with assists, he can reach 9k and 10k with a DHC.

Which is why I think Gordeau suits him more with his assists:

6P = Rusty Nail
5P = Grim Reaper (It's Grim Reaper, what do you expect? :V)
4P = Precise Aim [1st Hit]

Since not only can Gordeau help out with several of Kanji's combos, but he can more easily hit 8k with the following combo:

5AAA>236A>5P>6>5BB>2B>214BB

I'll need to lab out some other stuff, and probably see if Rachel can actually work with Kanji and vice versa. If not, I'm sticking with Gordeau.

Also, I love Kanji's Command Super, the fact it's Frame 0 is amazing.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Hammond is my favorite and I hope he gets a Miley Cyrus-inspired skin because it would be cruel to NOT do that. Sonic-inspired also works, as does a rapper style. How many wrecking ball songs/rolling songs are there?

tbh anyone who hates on Hammond are just as bad as people who still hate on Pearl after Octo Expansion.

Their opinions are automatically wrong forever and are invalid. :secretkpop:

idk if i've made that distinction clear, but caeda isn't actually +10 right now. what i said the other day is that i pulled enough copies to merge her up to +10, but i'm waiting on the feathers to do it. sorry for the confusion

i don't really care enough about the other units that Cherami Leigh voices to make an emblem team specifically. i guess i do have enough units built up that she voices, but idk. it's not that i'm a big fan of cherami leigh or anything (she's a fine va), but i just like caeda a lot. besides, i just started working the other day on a new and probs less exciting defense team: nohr emblem. i've been waiting until double sp weekend to train up leon since he has been sitting in my box unused for months
Leo is kinda garbo tho unless you manage to pull a +def one. Unless you literally mean Leon and not the non-official-English names you use for the Fates gorls. :^)))

I like both Leo and Leon, it's just using them is very hard to justify. I need a purely offensive gorl and a mixed tank gorl for ranged units. I have more than enough mages otherwise. rip 'n' cri

tbh they should demote Leo and Faye to 4*/5*, considering they are very meh even when used to the maximum potential. Faye is better than Leo ofc, but Firesweep Bow being locked behind 5* while other Firesweeps aren't is hella unfair. Especially since Firesweep Bow is already screwed out of having the 13mt that it should have.

edit: managed to pull a +atk -hp legault and a +spd -res elise!
U MAY
LEAVE NOW

gratz on Elise finally. You got the best nature for her too if you wanna make her a colorless offense gorl that's not 100% reliant on Pain+ nuking to be awesome. Tho there's nothin wrong w/ that.

I went shopping around today and uh... Metroid socks exist I guess
Why is the picture sideways trashboards smh
View attachment 150650
And yes I got them, how could I pass them up? So now I have socks for Animal Crossing and Metriod, I wonder what series will be next!
David next to the Metroid socks is the lewdest male that was ever posted here. :secretkpop:

tbh I'd totally get Princess Zelda socks if they had her looking super sassy and stuff. I wouldn't wear them tho, I'd just hang them up somewhere for lols. My calves are stronk-thicc and would destroy her entire being. Cute clothes/patterns are for skinny people. If you're buff, thicc, or fat you're stuck with boring clothes since stretchy clothes with cute patterns are R U I N E D for life.

rip 2 fashion :^(

That seems like a great build for him, but where would he be getting 33/39 defenses from naturally? A +Res Guard Bow only has him at 27/33, and if you mean with DD active that’s not gonna affect ploys. Unless you mean a merged Roy which is totally not gonna happen

Edit: wait just after posting this I realized you meant he’ll either have 33 - 39 Res, not 33 Def and 39 Res. Ignore me <-<

is it worth it tho when my New Years Corrin currently has the same triple Distant Defense build?
Yes. Since NY!Corrin can't get IVs and he has more def than he needs without enough res. When it comes to def and the 3x DD, 30 def is usually enough. Anything over that is wasted points and he has more points tied up in spd than he needs for a defensive unit.

You can also use Heavy Blade Seal w/ LA!Roy and storm in with a Brave-Moonbow each fight. Because why kill 80% of the roster when you can just go for all but 20 of them heauxes? And ofc he can kill more with Summoner Support or other atk buffs besides the blue kind. :^)))

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Leo is kinda garbo tho unless you manage to pull a +def one. Unless you literally mean Leon and not the non-official-English names you use for the Fates gorls. :^)))

I like both Leo and Leon, it's just using them is very hard to justify. I need a purely offensive gorl and a mixed tank gorl for ranged units. I have more than enough mages otherwise. rip 'n' cri
yeah, i meant fates!leon. i don’t like that they shortened his name in english so i don’t use it lol. usually i’ll say sov!leon if i mean the gay archer. i played through a japanese translation of fates instead of the official localization, which is why i use the japanese names (also they’re better imo).

my leon actually is +def, but he’s also -atk lol. i don’t care about him being good or anything; it’s really more for the meme of nohr emblem. i’ll probs just give him fury and keep qr and savage blow or something. i might refine his tome too idk

U MAY
LEAVE NOW

gratz on Elise finally. You got the best nature for her too if you wanna make her a colorless offense gorl that's not 100% reliant on Pain+ nuking to be awesome. Tho there's nothin wrong w/ that.
thanks, sis. i was excited because that legault was literally the first pull. i didn’t get any others, but i’m glad to at least get a good IV one i can train up. now i just need shigure. hoping u pull them soon

what should i run on elise? i have a single bridal lyn left from her debut banner that i could use for dazzling staff fodder so elise can run the wrathful+dazzling combo. i’d like to give her atk/spd+2, but rip orbs

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, it looks like Zelda's Dair has 13 landing frames now. That makes it her aerial with the lowest landing lag after Uair's 14. Nair looks like it still auto-cancels from a hop, but if you don't auto-cancel it, then you'll have to deal with her being on the ground for 17 frames. Bowser's Nair has lower landing lag than Zelda's in the E3 demo build at 15 frames. He's a giant turtle dragon thing and Zelda's this dainty lady. Must be the heels since it's probably hard to land with them. Oh, wait, Bayonetta, Palutena, Peach, and ZSS exist.

For FEH, freebie +Def, -Res 4* Olivia.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
yeah, i meant fates!leon. i don’t like that they shortened his name in english so i don’t use it lol. usually i’ll say sov!leon if i mean the gay archer. i played through a japanese translation of fates instead of the official localization, which is why i use the japanese names (also they’re better imo).

my leon actually is +def, but he’s also -atk lol. i don’t care about him being good or anything; it’s really more for the meme of nohr emblem. i’ll probs just give him fury and keep qr and savage blow or something. i might refine his tome too idk
Fury 3 works nicely given his stats., but ironically, his tome stops him from using his niche to its fullest.

So with +6 to all his stats, Moonbow, Fury, QR3, Res Ploy, and +3 atk seal he can destroy most of his threats while also tanking them. Nobody can hit him 2 times without red tome breaker. Henry/Boey/Tharja are the only mages who can get enough def to pass his tome's effect, but not enough speed to double so loloops.

The funny thing is, a +6 Brave Lyn with Death Blow and a +ATK nature leaves him at 1hp (0hp if she has some atk boost outside the norm/from a seal). He can survive vs a full powered Rein if he is on a def tile or has Summoner Support + Support Ally nearby. He survives everything if on a defense tile.

You can also just give him a Blade Tome and LnD too. This way he can just try to nuke people with 30 extra damage, which shouldn't be too hard vs greens or those who are too slow to not be doubled.

thanks, sis. i was excited because that legault was literally the first pull. i didn’t get any others, but i’m glad to at least get a good IV one i can train up. now i just need shigure. hoping u pull them soon

what should i run on elise? i have a single bridal lyn left from her debut banner that i could use for dazzling staff fodder so elise can run the wrathful+dazzling combo. i’d like to give her atk/spd+2, but rip orbs
Wrazzle Dazzle is fine for either a standard Pain+ or Gravity+ build. Either way she'd want Savage Blow x2 or Horse Buff+atk or bulk boosting seal depending on her team. Slow+ or Fear+ are also pretty decent. Panic+ isn't bad either, it's just more situational because not every team runs buffs. Her A-slot can be atk/spd, hp/atk, Bond Atk/Spd, Atk/Spd Rush or whatever really. If you want her to be a nuker, giving her +6 to all stats and Atk/Spd Bond should be enough, with a +atk seal for good measure. Res Ploy for even more. Any staff (even Absorb+) could lead to over 200 different +spd characters dying.

Option 2: Close Counter + Vantage + Savage Blow x2 + Pain Nuke can work on her too, if she gets horse buffs to keep her alive easier (or Summoner Support for the bulk). She's probably the best user simply because she has access to +6 stats ez and won't be doubled. But for GHB she's going to need Summoner Support or Ally Support (with passive def boosting skills) to keep her from being 1HKO'd. Or a defensive tile. She only has 55 phys bulk after horse buffs, but her res bulk is a decent 65 so she should be fine there.

Well, it looks like Zelda's Dair has 13 landing frames now. That makes it her aerial with the lowest landing lag after Uair's 14. Nair looks like it still auto-cancels from a hop, but if you don't auto-cancel it, then you'll have to deal with her being on the ground for 17 frames. Bowser's Nair has lower landing lag than Zelda's in the E3 demo build at 15 frames. He's a giant turtle dragon thing and Zelda's this dainty lady. Must be the heels since it's probably hard to land with them. Oh, wait, Bayonetta, Palutena, Peach, and ZSS exist.

For FEH, freebie +Def, -Res 4* Olivia.
Even with the speed-up I was expecting Zelda to still be a glass-cannon without tons of speed. Bowser is a big boi and not-too-slow boi who is ez to hit. So it makes sense he'll basically be better than Zelda but have less combo opportunities since everything he has will most likely hit (too) hard.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You can also just give him a Blade Tome and LnD too. This way he can just try to nuke people with 30 extra damage, which shouldn't be too hard vs greens or those who are too slow to not be doubled.
considering that nohr emblem is 3 horses+1 flier, blade tome is actually a viable option. i'll have to add rauðrblade+ to my ever-growing list of things to spend 20k feathers on (but thanks to sothe, i have a billion copies of l&d)

Wrazzle Dazzle is fine for either a standard Pain+ or Gravity+ build. Either way she'd want Savage Blow x2 or Horse Buff+atk or bulk boosting seal depending on her team. Slow+ or Fear+ are also pretty decent. Panic+ isn't bad either, it's just more situational because not every team runs buffs. Her A-slot can be atk/spd, hp/atk, Bond Atk/Spd, Atk/Spd Rush or whatever really. If you want her to be a nuker, giving her +6 to all stats and Atk/Spd Bond should be enough, with a +atk seal for good measure. Res Ploy for even more. Any staff (even Absorb+) could lead to over 200 different +spd characters dying.

Option 2: Close Counter + Vantage + Savage Blow x2 + Pain Nuke can work on her too, if she gets horse buffs to keep her alive easier (or Summoner Support for the bulk). She's probably the best user simply because she has access to +6 stats ez and won't be doubled. But for GHB she's going to need Summoner Support or Ally Support (with passive def boosting skills) to keep her from being 1HKO'd. Or a defensive tile. She only has 55 phys bulk after horse buffs, but her res bulk is a decent 65 so she should be fine there.
lucius already has the stereotypical "colorless mage" set, but i guess it's fine for elise to have it too because the other members of staff emblem definitely can't do any damage lol. i wish savage blow were on someone other than camilla because i never pull green.

also giving zero gratia+ is easily the best decision i’ve made in the game
FB7BF7CF-A05F-4DD9-8B56-086C272791AC.jpeg

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
considering that nohr emblem is 3 horses+1 flier, blade tome is actually a viable option. i'll have to add rauðrblade+ to my ever-growing list of things to spend 20k feathers on (but thanks to sothe, i have a billion copies of l&d)

lucius already has the stereotypical "colorless mage" set, but i guess it's fine for elise to have it too because the other members of staff emblem definitely can't do any damage lol. i wish savage blow were on someone other than camilla because i never pull green.

also giving zero gratia+ is easily the best decision i’ve made in the game
I wanted to give Gratia to my NY Corrin cause it would totally be super pretty but this Roy is literally perfect and I like Roy so I gotta keep him
Before the end of July though I’m planning on pulling for Noire and Gaius so I can get their bows, cause they both look pretty too. And they’re pretty good just as weapons.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin that Guard Bow build would probably be really good on Roy, but the differences between him doing it and NY Corn doing it aren’t big enough to justify doing the exact same build on Roy. I know Corrin doesn’t have the Res compared to Roy but anyone has decent Res with +18 alone. I don’t have an offensive archer yet cause my only other archer is Innes, and haven’t done much to him. So Brave Bow seems to be the way to go.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Yuzuriha's fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::ultzelda:

So I've managed to get over 100 Wins in BBTAG now in the Lobby. Since I'm not bothering with Ranked at all, I see no point in it.

But I am still running Kanji/Gordeau & Rachel/Gordeau. Still haven't tried Kanji/Rachel yet.

But here's at least one combo I got with Gordeau that can easily reach 10k, but I found out in the Kanji channel in the BBTAG Discord that I can take this further and reach 11k, 14k and even TOD someone.

I'll list them here anyway, maybe Nammy12 Nammy12 will be interested in this. :yeahboi:

Gordeau:
Combo #1 (Midscreen)
5BB>236B>5P (Kanji's Drop Kick)>5AAA/5BB>2B [1st Hit]>236B
7k damage

Combo #2 (Corner)
(5AAA)>5BB>2B [1st Hit]>236B>4P (Kanji's P4A 4D)>5BB>2B [1st Hit]>214BC>P
10k damage
11k damage if you start with 5B instead of 5A

Kanji:
Combo #1
4AA>5AAA>236A>5P/4P ([4P - Precise Aim/Sword Iris/5P - Grim Reaper/5AAA])[>6 (If 5P was used)]>5BB>2B>214BB
8k damage (Can be kind of difficult to hit outside the corner due to the hitbox of Kanji's 5B and that 5P sends them away from Kanji. Can replace 5P with 4P [Precise Aim/Sword Iris] for more consistant damage and combo)

Combo #2
6/4BC>214A (Whiff)>5AAA>236A>4P (Gordeau's Precise Aim)>2B>214B>D>5BB>2B [1st Hit]>236B/214B
6k/7k damage (Can lead into an oki setup if you use Assimilation [214x] instead of Grim Reaper [236x])

Rachel:
Combo #1 (Midscreen)
(2A)>5AA>5BB>2C>236A8>5AA>jc>jAB>jc>jAC>2C>214C/214B/236A
6k damage (Can lead to an oki setup with George or Lobelia)

Combo #2 (Gordeau Assist)
5AA>5BB>2B>5P (Grim Reaper)>6>5AA>jc>jAA>jc>jAAC>2C>214C/236A
5k/6k damage

Combo #3 (Corner, Kanji Assist) [Concept]
5AA>5BBB>236B9>5AA>5BB>2B>4P (Kanji's 4D>5A>jc>jAA>jAC>2C>236A/214C
5k/6k damage
[This one is rather awkward to connect, due to the start up of Kanji's 4P assist, if you do it after Rachel connects her 2B (The cat chair), it'll whiff. If you do it too early or before you connect her 2B, then it'll send them too high for her to confirm off of. Same goes with Kanji's Neutral Assist, his assist sends them at an awkward angle for Rachel to confirm off.]

Hopefully I'll find more stuff with these characters, and who knows; maybe I'll actually make Kanji/Rachel work.

Also, if any of you lovelies have BBTAG and wanna play me; just send me your FC. I'm usually in the US Lobby 1-1, sometimes in the EU Lobby 1-1.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
florence + the machine’s new album is so good. if you like pop/alt pop/stuff like that, then definitely listen to it

also the end of love is easily one of the best florence songs. i love it so much

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh yeah, I forgot about this since at the time, we couldn't get certain hitbox visuals since tails and other stuff were weird. Look at this. Look at how nasty this is. Kill this and give Falco his Melee Dtilt, please and thank you.

And then there's Fox's Dtilt which doesn't even have a hitbox on the tip of his tail.

Anyway, the Barack Obama DLC is out for Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn now: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...e_for_shaq_fu_a_legend_reborn_physical_owners.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Finished Minish Cap today, that was a few years overdue.
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! is this where you've been? Taking photos of people at the beach? smh
Gorl u know that this scared me a bit. I really have been at the beach for the last week or so, and the picture wasn't loading for me at first. I was about to start questioning if u had been stalking me but nvm it's just qt fanart.
And speaking of fanart, now that June's over, that means I've done half a year of daily Kaito pics on Line. And not a single day missed. :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going CEO 2018 fans? :ultzelda::ultduckhunt::nifty:

So I managed to watch some of the CEO Tournaments that were going on. I saw Smash 4, BBTAG and Rivals of Aether.

Mainly due to Raito, and BBTAG was happening after RoA.

But man, some of these were great.

1st. MKLeo :4bayonetta::4cloud::4lucina::4marth:
2nd. Tweek :4bayonetta::4cloud::4dk:
3rd. Cosmos :4corrinf:
4th. CaptainZack :4bayonetta:
5th. Dabuz :4olimar::rosalina::4sheik:
5th. Raito :4duckhunt:
7th. falln :rosalina:
7th. Abadango :4bayonetta::4mewtwo:

Raito doing incredibly well at CEO was the highlight for me; I was really sad when he lost the set to MKLeo, but 5th place is still amazing and I'm proud of him; he makes Duck Hunt look incredibly fun to watch. Though will have to call the RSPCA or Dogs' Trust due to Zack promoting hurting poor Duck Hunt. :secretkpop:

1st. Fame96 (Yu/Jin)
2nd. Kid Viper (Blake/Hyde)
3rd. The Arm (Orie/Hazama)
4th. Flux (Blake/Jin)
5th. Punk (Yu/Jin)
5th. MLorenzo (Ruby/Yu)
7th. Manny (Orie/Hyde)
7th. Fenrich* (Jin/Ruby)

* - Fenrich DQ'd himself, due to DBFZ happening at the same time as BBTAG.

There are a lot of Jins. And from watching the earlier tournaments, I can see why. But also, real talk; can they pick a different song instead of Red Like Roses II? :V

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
finally, here is the healer emblem post. tbh i finished the team like 3 days ago but i’ve been too lazy to write this lol

so the goal of this project was to try and use all of the different healer builds that i could instead of just a team of 4 wrathful-dazzling “mages”

the first member (who inspired the idea of staff emblem) is lucius.

his ivs are neutral
lucius is the stereotypical wrathful-dazzling offensive healer. sacrificing s!tana really hurt because she was +spd -hp. i had to close my eyes when i hit the button because i didn’t want to see it lol. but it was worth it bc atk/spd push is the best offensive skill healers can inherit. combined with the dual ploys (i’d like to eventually give him spd ploy as a c slot), lucius is very capable as a colorless mage. his ivs are neutral because that’s what i had and that’s the only one i’ve pulled in months. ideal nature is +spd -def because he sits at a really awkward spd tier and needs all the help he can get

second member is probably the most fun one to use: asama

his ivs are +def -atk
asama is probably the most hilarious unit i’ve used in feh so far. he tanks literally anything and then just throws insane splash damage everywhere around him. it’s terrifying. i was lucky to have the perfect natured asama laying around, which was really cool. his base def is really awkward at 32 where it’s pretty high but not that high, so transferring some points of his useless atk into def really helps out. martyr+ is really weird, but it synergizes well with his kit. regardless, i’ll give him recover+ at some point just because it’s more reliable. cc came from the free 4* takumi we got, so rip him i guess

the third unit is the meme himself: wrys

ivs are +res -hp
so all healers aside from asama all have variations on what is essentially one stat spread, which is the following: high res, middling atk and spd, bad def and hp. most healers in feh adhere pretty closely to that stereotype unfortunately. the reason i chose wrys is because he is the weirdest variation on that stereotypical stat spread with his massive res and hp and bad everything else. therefore, he was the best option to run a different build from lucius and asama’s. also wrys being on the team means that i’m using all of the male healers in the game, which is cool. the premise behind his set is to meme his resistance as much as possible. therefore, we have fortress res+seal combo along with a res boon. wrys is a bizarre unit tbh and his niche isn’t very good lol. i want to get a +res -atk or -spd one, but -hp is the only one i’ve pulled for ones with a res boon.

so those three are the main core of the team so i can run them + a bonus unit in the arena. however, there is a fourth member to the team for non-arena content.

ivs are +spd -res
so elise is only on the team because she is one of my favorite fates characters. in my first conquest play through, i reclassed her to witch and she was absolutely broken. it was incredible and i like her because of that. also ngl i shed a tear when BR SPOILER. i had wanted to get her ever since day 1 in feh. i have pulled on all of her banners, and still never got her until the legendary hector banner. i was super happy to get her as +spd -res too, and tbh i don’t think i’d change her nature if i could bc her res is already high enough anyway. her build is to just meme spd as much as possible, so it’s spd+6. i’d like to get atk/spd+2 or atk/spd push for her in the future.

so yeah that’s staff emblem. the next project is to finish the +10 on caeda (only 40k feathers to go), and then i’ll probabky start merging up lucius/asama/wrys.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GORLS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!!

Since Zeldoo got a make-over...
We need an updated version of
SecretZPop Smol.png

Finished Minish Cap today, that was a few years overdue.

Gorl u know that this scared me a bit. I really have been at the beach for the last week or so, and the picture wasn't loading for me at first. I was about to start questioning if u had been stalking me but nvm it's just qt fanart.
And speaking of fanart, now that June's over, that means I've done half a year of daily Kaito pics on Line. And not a single day missed. :secretkpop:
I do not go to beaches in summer because people are there. So I only go in the winter. :^)

I saw this on the Smash 4 WFT boards on the New Posts thing: https://smashboards.com/threads/new-technique.455996/. What even is Wii Fit Trainer?

I kind of want WFT is still able to do this in 55555 or at least people try to see if it works because why not.
Wavedashing's true successor, Wavepushups. It'll probably be removed from 5, which it should. WFT needs fixes to everything else and less gimmick relying. WFT already has the stupid Steady Breathing gimmick that's basically required to get KOs decently. rip

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Kokonoe fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

So I've been thinking of what could Kokonoe's moveset be if she ever made it into BBTAG as DLC in the future (Same with Celica).

And I thought I might as well leave what I think would be her moveset. :secretkpop:

5AAAA - 5A>5B>3C>236A

5BBB - 6B>6C>236B

5C - j.2C (BBCF)

2A - Kokonoe's 2A

2B - Kokonoe's 6A

2C - Kokonoe's 2C

j.A - Kokonoe's j.A

j.B - Kokonoe's j.B

j.C - Kokonoe's 6C

A+D - 5A+B (Kokonoe's Crush Trigger)

236A/B/C - Broken Bunker Assault v2.21

22A/B/C - Summon Gravitron (Depending on button, it'll be placed above, over or in front of Kokonoe)
22A/B/C - Activate Gravitron

214A/B/C - Aerial Powerdrive: Solid Wheel v3.37 (Air OK)

Assists:

4P - 22A/B - Banishing Rays v3.10

5P - 236B - Aerial Powerdrive: Solid Wheel v3.37

6P - 236C - Absolute Zero v4.32 [1]*

* - 1st Hit only

Supers:

236BC - Full Metal Heavy Weapon v2.05

214BC - Pyro: Flaming Belobog v2.73

Astral:

222BC - "Final Apocalypse" Ultimate Impact

She does have a teleport too, but honestly I don't really know where to put it. Since she also makes use of her Gravitrons.

I'd do one for Celica too, but honestly I haven't used her in Blazblue. :V

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Falco is busted again in SMuSH. The scene of him fighting Cloud in his trailer shows hitboxes and possibly damage and hit angles: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/8vojyk/fun_fact_falcos_trailer_shows_his_hitboxes_for/. Now I get to stay mad about Falco being busted. :p

Edit: I saw Ridley's Up Special and it traveled so far like around Fire Fox's travel distance and fast. The estimated frame data for it is that it hits on frame 40 and does 18.9%. It can't travel in as many angles, but it's basically 64 Fire Fox, but with Fire Fox's travel distance and maybe speed. Meanwhile, Falco's Fire Bird exists according to his trailer of him getting angry at roast chicken. Wolf's Fire Wolf was already post-Brawl Fire Bird, but faster and now Riddles the Big Space Dragon has this... I hope Fire Bird gets something because I swear if it's the same damn thing.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going chair fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty::ultzelda:

So I had something funny happen in BBTAG (If anyone wants to find me on the Switch version, I'm usually in the US Lobbies. US 1-1 is where I'm often at, since EU Lobbies are often quiet).

But anyway, I was playing against a Jubei/Rachel team and they managed to take a game off me. So I managed to read their DPs a few times with Gordeau/Kanji; their Rachel wasn't that good, and they never Cross Burst out of combos or blockstrings.

And thanks to some users in the Kanji Channel in the BBTAG Discord, I did managed to get one combo going which did reach around 9k (Though I wish I did reach the threshold of close to 14k). But anyway, I beat him 2-1 and he sends this message in the Lobby "you gord is disgusting"; so then we rematch, set 2. He ragequits after the first game.

He then comes back into the Lobby and sends in the chat "you spam Y" and "you spam rejects too". I countered back with "You don't Cross Burst out of combos or blockstrings". And he somehow has 300+ Wins. :V

I'm kind of surprised he had that many wins if he doesn't DP out of combos to be honest.

Also, I had to help get some fish out of our pond, since we're having the thing extended. It was... interesting, but it at least gave me something to do.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So the 4th happened.
One of my traditions with a friend is to play Chibi Robo on the 4th. We aren't sure why we made it a tradition but we intend on keeping up with it. We didn't get much progress today but I got these 2 new reaction images out of it.

And for fireworks, I found one that's infringing on Club Penguin's dead corpse.
So since every unit in my armor emblem team is a top tier unit that I've gotten without meaning to, I decided that I'd use my free summon on green if any popped up since it would probably be Hector if this streak continues.
I had 1 green stone on my free batch. I chose it and tuened my phone over for ~dramatic effect.~
I heard the smoke appear, so I was probably gonna get him.
I heard 5 stars appear, I was just joking wait I didn't expect this to happen.
I got a bike yey
View attachment 150546
tbh this is better since I haven't even used my armor emblem team a single time yet, so I'll take the Steady Breath fodder.

So with all of these options on who to give it to, which one will get it and become broken. Hm...
Also unrelated but I've been growing out a goatee, and sinisterly stroking it while thinking about who should get Steady Breath is really fun, would recommend.
Edit: After several more minutes of stroking, I have come to my decision on who gets it. There was only 1 real answer the whole time.
ᴏʙᴏʀᴏ.
After thinking about this a bit more, I'm sorta leaning towards making a SB Seliph. Divine Tyrfing is already ridiculous, and SB would help with tanking physical hits. Plus I kinda need a few more good reds.
Also looking at that image and realizing that I've gotten over 40 orbs in a single week is a bit shocking. I know it's p standard stuff now but seeing how much your own collection is growing by the week seems more impressive somehow.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going this Zelda Social is dying fans? :ultzelda::nifty:

So I've just been out for an emergency haircut, mainly because according to my Dad and hairdresser; it looked like a mess. So now it's shorter, with volume and it actually looks good too.

I also made some more progress in Bayonetta 1, got to I think Chapter 14 now; disappointed that I failed to get Bayonetta's final weapon unlock because I died on one of the earlier chapters. smh

Gonna have to go back to finish that one without dying just so I can get the vinyl, so Rodin can get me the final weapon for her.

Also, I'll probably be playing some more BBTAG, so gimme a holla if you wanna play (Again, I'm in the US Lobby 1-1).

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going dead Zelda Social? :ultzelda::nifty:

So I might be going on vacation for a fortnight, depends on how I feel.

But anyway, I'll leave some Duel Links news here since the social is now dying. :secretkpop:

Syrus is coming back. AGAIN. With some new rewards, jeez. Give us something else.

But at least Syrus has two decent card drops this time, and a new Skill too.

Armoroid
Level 8
Machine/Effect
EARTH
2700 ATK/2000 DEF
"If this card is tribute summoned by tributing at least 1 "roid" monster: Banish all Spell and Traps on the field."

I can see this doing okay against the likes of Amazons, but they can easily use Forbidden Chalice to negate the effect which can really just shut it down which is not good at all.

Jetroid
Level 4
Machine/Effect
WIND
1200 ATK/1800 DEF
"If this card is selected as a battle target during your opponent's battle phase: You can activate Traps from your hand."

This one seems decent, since you may want to keep hold of some traps in your hand, like Mirror Wall, Wall of Disruption or Pulse Mines just to name a few. But I do feel like it can be much better if they did add some of the more recent support that the archetype got.

Decoyroid
Level 2
Machine/Effect
WIND
200 ATK/500 DEF
"If this card is face-up on the field: Your opponent cannot select a face-up monster as a battle target except "Decoyroid"."

This one seems like it can be splashed in any other deck; but again, the problem is that its stats are just not that great. If it had an equip spell that made it immune to battle destruction, then I can see it working; but other than that, yeah it's kind of bad.

Also, who's going to get Octopath Traveler and Touhou Gensou Wanderer when they come out!? :yeahboi:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Got a +def/-res Bownoka from the new banner because lol of course I would. Meanwhile Legault's fine-*** still hasn't come home. Legault pls I need you and your voice in my life. Where are you? i cri evrinite w/o u

And as far as Overwatch goes, I've gotten back into competitive. I figured out the magical formula. Stay in Diamond or Plat.

Diamond allows me to decay back down to 3000 if I skip playing it for a while and it has:
1) The most variety per match (Master/Grand Master is like the same 15 people tbh)
2) Has people who know what they're doing, mostly.
3) People aren't as try-hard or toxic en masse.
4) It's the perfect rank for me to knit and play Mercy without letting my "gameplay" suffer.

:secretkpop: Bless Papa Jeff for the gift that is Diamond. :secretkpop:

The social can't die! I won't let it.
tbh there's the other social which is Zelda Social Reloaded. So going there works too.

Evan (McKnightLight even tho I never actually learned his name directly lel), Rickster, BJN, etc are all over there. Along with some new and old gorls.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I was just looking around on Google and I found a picture that I didn't make but I absolutely would.
So yeah, I have a secret twin now and I need to go find them.

I got the Mario Tennis game yesterday and I'm bad at it oops. No main(s) yet, but I'm mostly playing Toad, Toadette, and Daisy. And sometimes Chain Chomp and Koopa Troopa. Everyone else is irrelevant tho. btw how do you manage energy better, I'm having major trouble building it up in the first place

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I was just looking around on Google and I found a picture that I didn't make but I absolutely would.
So yeah, I have a secret twin now and I need to go find them.

I got the Mario Tennis game yesterday and I'm bad at it oops. No main(s) yet, but I'm mostly playing Toad, Toadette, and Daisy. And sometimes Chain Chomp and Koopa Troopa. Everyone else is irrelevant tho. btw how do you manage energy better, I'm having major trouble building it up in the first place
You should only play Chain Chomp because CC is a gift to the world and it'd be rude to not honor ha.

Also "bangable" WOW NOT ON MY CHRISTIAN FORUMS

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
tbh there's the other social which is Zelda Social Reloaded. So going there works too.

Evan (McKnightLight even tho I never actually learned his name directly lel), Rickster, BJN, etc are all over there. Along with some new and old gorls.
I have posted there, and I'm not opposed to posting there. Has it become an actual social, or are they still talking only about SSBU Zelda?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My freebie summon from the Luna banner was a 5* +Spd, -Def witch Celica. I expected nothing, I hoped for a miracle Mia because I never summoned her before, and I felt like maybe I could have gotten 4* Ares or someone. Nope, I got my second witch Celica. That -4 defense, though.

Last edited:

TheFacelessOne

Smash Cadet
I have posted there, and I'm not opposed to posting there. Has it become an actual social, or are they still talking only about SSBU Zelda?
Weeellll it's gone from Zelda discussion to drama (again...) to Zelda again. I'd stay out for at least a day so things settle.

Wanted to stop by here to say hi though. What's up, peeps?

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Weeellll it's gone from Zelda discussion to drama (again...) to Zelda again. I'd stay out for at least a day so things settle.

Wanted to stop by here to say hi though. What's up, peeps?
Zelda is Tr4sh like this game and most likely Tr4.5h.

When's Sailor Moon S?

Also hi =3

Top Bottom