• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
LMAO THEY JUST PUT UP A PANIC PLOY SEAL, WHO THOUGHT THAT THAT WOULD BE OKAY

Back to Tiki, my main problem with her is that while her dragon form looks amazing, her normal form looks... really bad. The attacks don't have much range and didn't look like they did much damage. Young Link was pretty good in his normal form, and became great during Focus Spirit. So I feel like Tiki is going to have to rely on being in her dragon form as much as possible to do much of anything, while Young Link can still function outside of Fierce Deity. Not to mention that it'll be difficult to get IN to her dragon form when her basic form is so mediocre. YL could just go into a keep and C6 a few times and then his special bar was full for the most part so that he could transfer it into magic. What is Tiki going to do, flail her arms around a lot hoping for nothing to hit her while she slowly charges her special?

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I just summoned and I'm super happy, I got 2 5*s, +def -res Nephenee and +atk -res Catria.

Considering that Cat now gets 34/34 offenses and a reasonably high 29 def, I'm definitely thinking this is the part where I trash my bad Hinoka. I'm still unsure taking into account how competitive the lance slot is for fliers, especially with big guys like Valter and also that I was intending to save Hone Fliers for someone bulkier still like Michalis, so let me know your opinions on what I should do.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Saw the 2nd to last episode of MHA S2. It's building up to some good hype now. Looking forward to the finale of S2. :yeahboi:

Also, randomly found some TvC videos that actually found some unblockable setups for Frank and V.Joe. Which to my surprise are very recent. They were found this month.

They basically require Baroque and some certain setups, such as for Frank; he can whiff his command grab into a dash in c.L to get an unblockable. (I actually feel VERY happy that someone is still labbing TvC tech. <3)

Now, time to play some more Splatoon 2 and try and get the Charger Replica next.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm still unsure taking into account how competitive the lance slot is for fliers, especially with big guys like Valter and also that I was intending to save Hone Fliers for someone bulkier still like Michalis, so let me know your opinions on what I should do.
edit: i wrote a lot more about this than i originally planned, so i put it in a spoiler to cut down on space
The blue slot is the most competitive slot in flier emblem since there are way more lance fliers than there are any other weapon type. Even with an atk or spd boon, Catria outclassed offensively by Cordelia (35/35 neutral offensive spread) and Tana (34/36 neutral offensive spread). Defensively, Catria is outclassed by Tsubaki (40/35/22 defensive spread) and somewhat by Valter (42/34/19 defenses with an insane prf weapon; he's also quite potent offensively). Catria is really the definition of "jack of all trades, master of none" since she has solid stats around the board, but doesn't excel in any one area. She's perfectly usable, but she's never going to be the best or most optimal choice. If you really like Catria and want to use her, then go ahead because it's more important to use units you like than to follow the "meta."

Flier emblem is like the most hyper-offensively oriented theme team in the game because of their ability to ignore terrain, nuke enemies and then reposition out. That's why most people tend to run either 4 player phase nukes, but something like 3 nukes/1 tank is also viable.

If you were lucky enough to get a Tana, then I would recommend using her because she is incredible (I just finished grinding SP for her; she's insane with Firesweep Lance+, but she can also be super bulky with Vidofnir), but it really depends on how you want to build your team and which role you want each unit to serve. The other blue fliers are a lot more accessible than Tana, and can work just as well as her (for the most part)

As for general teambuilding, I like to have Hone Fliers on my red unit since they don't really need the atk/spd buffs because they're really only there to handle green units. I run fortify on my green unit, a second fortify on my blue unit (mostly because Su!Corrin came with it by default), and the last unit (usually blue, but I guess you could mix it up) is just filler and can run whatever your team needs (a second hone would be very useful, but I just run goad bc i'm a poor gorl with no extra hinokas). Obviously, which buff each unit runs can be swapped (for example, I would probably run hone on Belka since she needs the defensive buffs more than the offensive ones), so don't take my word as law.

If you have any questions about flier emblem, don't hesitate to ask me<3

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
SO GORLS!

Is anyone super good with fixing computer-Internet problems? For some reason my 5ghz connection won't connect to the Internet but my 2.4ghz connection is A-OK. My USB Adapter sees the wifi connection and can connect to it, but it's not connecting to the Internet at all.

edit: i wrote a lot more about this than i originally planned, so i put it in a spoiler to cut down on space
The blue slot is the most competitive slot in flier emblem since there are way more lance fliers than there are any other weapon type. Even with an atk or spd boon, Catria outclassed offensively by Cordelia (35/35 neutral offensive spread) and Tana (34/36 neutral offensive spread). Defensively, Catria is outclassed by Tsubaki (40/35/22 defensive spread) and somewhat by Valter (42/34/19 defenses with an insane prf weapon; he's also quite potent offensively). Catria is really the definition of "jack of all trades, master of none" since she has solid stats around the board, but doesn't excel in any one area. She's perfectly usable, but she's never going to be the best or most optimal choice. If you really like Catria and want to use her, then go ahead because it's more important to use units you like than to follow the "meta."

Flier emblem is like the most hyper-offensively oriented theme team in the game because of their ability to ignore terrain, nuke enemies and then reposition out. That's why most people tend to run either 4 player phase nukes, but something like 3 nukes/1 tank is also viable.

If you were lucky enough to get a Tana, then I would recommend using her because she is incredible (I just finished grinding SP for her; she's insane with Firesweep Lance+, but she can also be super bulky with Vidofnir), but it really depends on how you want to build your team and which role you want each unit to serve. The other blue fliers are a lot more accessible than Tana, and can work just as well as her (for the most part)

As for general teambuilding, I like to have Hone Fliers on my red unit since they don't really need the atk/spd buffs because they're really only there to handle green units. I run fortify on my green unit, a second fortify on my blue unit (mostly because Su!Corrin came with it by default), and the last unit (usually blue, but I guess you could mix it up) is just filler and can run whatever your team needs (a second hone would be very useful, but I just run goad bc i'm a poor gorl with no extra hinokas). Obviously, which buff each unit runs can be swapped (for example, I would probably run hone on Belka since she needs the defensive buffs more than the offensive ones), so don't take my word as law.

If you have any questions about flier emblem, don't hesitate to ask me<3
We all know the best Lance Fly Gorl is Shanna. Her voice and artwork are SSS Tier meaning she's the only Lance User that's Super Sassy Supreme Tier for Flier Emblem. She even reassures you that everything is fine, even when it's clearly not, so you don't worry. She's a truly nice gorl.

As for Hot Pants Oiled Up Xander, he will be pimped/protected by Eirika. It's mostly to keep his HP as high as it can be so he can continuously use Infantry Pulse in Tempests and stuff. It's not even my 3rd favorite build for him and I'm kinda forced to use it because healers are always a burden to take until IS/FEH gets their crap together. cricricriripriprip

Even a Whaled +SPD/-ATK Mist is a burden in the Tempest Trials despite the merged stats on top of the Tempest boost. She can only tank magic, kind of, since RES only does so much when taking neutral damage.

IS/FEH looking at Mist's low usage and death total stats:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
healers are always a burden to take until IS/FEH gets their crap together
you were literally given a free masked lucina

gorl, give ha the falchion healer kit

she's a healer who also can deleTe heauxes in combat

you don't need your trashT DC summer marx

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
you were literally given a free masked lucina

gorl, give ha the falchion healer kit

she's a healer who also can deleTe heauxes in combat

you don't need your trashT DC summer marx
That's an off-healer tho.

Healer as in the silver/grey gorls with the staff thingies. They exist, but are useless outside of babysitting (and only if you don't have Nursina/Falchion healer). Every other class/unit type is fine tho. y r u liek dis, IS/FEH???

I wouldn't really mess with Infantry Emblem anyway until healer gorls are actually fixed/made viable in some way. For now it's just Blade Tome Emblem for Infantry gorls. I'm still not going to give DC to Xander. I'm saving that Hector for quite some time. Who knows? Some 5*s might get demoted or we might get inheritable DC-built-in weapons considering the Killer->Slayer Power Creep we got going on.

Edit: what do you call a ♥♥♥♥post that's actually good tho???

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The English version of the newest Warriors trailer is up
Caeda sounds nice. Celica doesn't quite sound like Erica but maybe it's just that line, it'd be strange to give her a new VA already. And Tiki, they nailed her voice. She might have the best voice in the game. Yay for that.

And wot are yew gorls going on about saying healers are a burden. Genny is a requirement for all of my Tempest runs and she does her part. I mean, yeah you do have to give Wrathful Staff to any healer to make them not-bad but... Gennyyyyyy

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The English version of the newest Warriors trailer is up
Caeda sounds nice. Celica doesn't quite sound like Erica but maybe it's just that line, it'd be strange to give her a new VA already. And Tiki, they nailed her voice. She might have the best voice in the game. Yay for that.

And wot are yew gorls going on about saying healers are a burden. Genny is a requirement for all of my Tempest runs and she does her part. I mean, yeah you do have to give Wrathful Staff to any healer to make them not-bad but... Gennyyyyyy
omg Tiki's voice tho is super adorable and Caeda's voice is good because it's VA Waifu (yay). I'm not sure if they'd swap out Celica's voice, tho. It seems like whoever was in FEH is also in Hyrule Warriors.

Anyway, all Healers need is a staff that has Wrathful Staff build in OR a means of teleporting to critical HP allies. It's just Healers can ONLY be GREAT (read: useful) Healers if they can teleport wherever or OK ATTACKERS (read: still needs help) since they have B slot tied up + no really good A slot skills. They are still usable, but sacrifices need to be made. So it basically boils down to "dis mah waifu/husbando so I will make do."

Like what I did with Haughty Gorl Waifu Serra. :secretkpop:

btw I have 20 orbs atm, probably will get 20-ish more from Tempest over the next 5ish days. Which banner should I summon on or should I be a patient gorl and wait for the inevitable new Heroes in a 2 weeks?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Azama has been a staple to my tempest/pve/training runs since forever. Gorl doesn't die to physical attacks, debuffs, and martyr + live 2 serve (even just the first level) is broken. Especially with an ally who has reciprocal aid.

Turn 1: Gorl 1 down to low health.
Reciprocal aid from gorl 2.
Turn 2: Gorl 1 is back down to low health.
Reciprocal aid from gorl 2 to Azama
Azama martyr heals gorl 1

Everyone is back to full health. /O\ #squadgoals

Attachments

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Azama has been a staple to my tempest/pve/training runs since forever. Gorl doesn't die to physical attacks, debuffs, and martyr + live 2 serve (even just the first level) is broken. Especially with an ally who has reciprocal aid.

Turn 1: Gorl 1 down to low health.
Reciprocal aid from gorl 2.
Turn 2: Gorl 1 is back down to low health.
Reciprocal aid from gorl 2 to Azama
Azama martyr heals gorl 1

Everyone is back to full health. /O\ #squadgoals
I, too, am dedicated to the husbando that is Sassama.

Sadly he is a babysitter. The ultimate babysitter, but still not a gorl that can do much offensively (like every other class can/Nursina) in a non-training situation. rip Matt Mercer husbando team
Screenshot_2017-09-23-17-54-57[1].png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, this happened when Elincia learned her first skill.
Screenshot_20170923-095317.png

Okay, now that I looked at it more, aside from the typo or missing "you", the entire dialogue is weird. I think she's supposed to be saying "From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for granting me this gift" or some variation of that.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
"Thanks for granting me this gift, from the bottom of my heart."
"Thank you for granting me this, from the bottom of my heart."
"From the bottom of my heart, thanks for granting me this gift."
"From the bottom of my heart, thank you for granting me this gift."

Any of those ways are grammatically correct, but you are right about the mistake. It seems they couldn't decide on thank you or thanks, so just left it in the middle as thank. lmao

Maybe she's so overwhelmed by her OP sword (that makes her IV-proof) that she forgot how to 100%ENGLEEESH.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for Blizzard to give us some Halloween Costumes so I can throw money at them. If I don't post in 7 days straight, chances are I have died because Blizzard added something amazingly perfect like:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
"Thanks for granting me this gift, from the bottom of my heart."
"Thank you for granting me this, from the bottom of my heart."
"From the bottom of my heart, thanks for granting me this gift."
"From the bottom of my heart, thank you for granting me this gift."

Any of those ways are grammatically correct, but you are right about the mistake. It seems they couldn't decide on thank you or thanks, so just left it in the middle as thank. lmao

Maybe she's so overwhelmed by her OP sword (that makes her IV-proof) that she forgot how to 100%ENGLEEESH.
The weird thing is that Oscar has a similar learn/inherit skill quote: "Thanks for this. I'm glad to know you expect good things from me." This is also not mentioning any of the other character who were in the game already like Selena.

Speaking of Elincia, apparently her pegasus belonged to her great-grandmother. I can't look at her pegasus the same ever again. :p

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Genny has actually been really disappointing to me ever since I pulled ha tbh

Mine is +atk -hp, so she has like 51 atk or something, but that doesn't really matter when she's too slow to double (meaning she doesn't really delete that many heauxes) and dies in like one hit to everything. I much prefer my Priscilla because even tho her atk is trash (mine is +spd -atk), she has 3 move and the B slot isn't taken up by Wrathful Staff, so she can run WoM. I would choose a troubadour over an infantry healer every single time.

Is there a reason Tiki has a British accent? All 3 versions of Tiki in FEH have British accents (VA is Mela Lee iirc), and now she's British in Warriors. I'm not complaining because it's adorable, but it seems random to me. Unless that's something mentioned in Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem because I haven't played those games, so I wouldn't know.

Did they change Camilla's VA in Warriors? Her voice sounded way higher than Paula Tiso and Misty Lee's voices. I hope they didn't because I think they both play Camilla well

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
> Assault Genny

Gorl, that's sooo 4 months ago. It's all about Absorb Genny now. She has a great Res stat so she can bait magic users, then hit back to heal up.

Tiki has been British since Awakening, it's just gotten a lot more apparent in Heroes/Warriors. Not sure if there ever was a reason but I like it too.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is there a reason Tiki has a British accent? All 3 versions of Tiki in FEH have British accents (VA is Mela Lee iirc), and now she's British in Warriors. I'm not complaining because it's adorable, but it seems random to me. Unless that's something mentioned in Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem because I haven't played those games, so I wouldn't know.
No idea. She was kind of like that in Awakening too. Maybe it's probably like why Virion has whatever accent he has where it's just there and nobody knows why since you have all sorts of people coming from wherever and many of them don't have accents outside of like, Gregor and... Gregor. Donnel doesn't really count since it's more like a stereotypical country people talk differently thing. I think Virion's accent is supposed to be French, but it's weird, especially when Cherche and everyone from Echoes don't have a Virion accent. Also, yeah, I think it's cute too. Now, if only I could summon a young Tiki.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This is a waste of time, don't read this. Go do something else. Like BANNING•ZELDA

tbh I'm kinda dumb and get through school by knowing just enough to get through and by being really lucky. I've done well on every test in my entire life without studying for a single one. I get good grades/scores on everything, and learn just enough so that I can act like I know stuff. 2 events in the last week have made this obvious for me. The first being that I forgot to read a paper for Philosophy that was assigned for homework, and we had a quiz on it the next day. So I just guessed my way through the quiz, not knowing what the paper was even about in a class that I only vaguely understand I'm the first place, and I got 100% on it. The second event happened today; one of my cousins passed the Bar Exam on the first try without studying for it. This is a completely normal thing for them, it just made me realize how I'm the same. The High School Exit Exam, the ACT, those yearly diagnostic test things, I don't study for them at all and end up passing them with fantastic scores from guessing well. I'm fine with it though, I'd rather do things other than study with my free time lol
Although, do you really know a subject by studying? Isn't truly knowing something when you know what the right words to say or the right action to take without having to think about it? Studying is just reviewing information hoping that you remember it for the next day or week so that you can forget about it after that. If your clothes caught on fire right now, what would you do? You're probably thinking of some way to put the fire out right now, but if it actually happened you wouldn't be thinking about anything at all, you would immediately go into action trying to put that fire out. You don't need to study for that, you truly know what to do in that situation. So if you knew the right answers on a test without studying, doesn't that mean you know the subject better than someone who did study? The student who studied only tries to know the information for a planned future event (and willost likely forget it soon after), the other student knew the information without focusing on knowing it. In that case, is studying a crutch used to get through school and graduate?

...and ^that^ is an example of what mean by knowing enough to be able to act like I know what I'm talking about. I don't even know why I typed that and I don't really care about what I even typed. :upsidedown:
tl;dr I say crazy stuff when I'm waiting for games to come out. DRV3 and FE Warriors pls hurry up and release already.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just got Max's MvCI stream going on in the background. Plus, I introduced myself on my next course for Uni since I received an email from my tutor. :yeahboi:

Caeda and Tiki look nice so far. But I am confused on Tiki; not because of her introduction, but more on her crowd clearing move where she grows wings; I was expecting her to turn into a dragon instead. Oh well.

Btw, a new weapon is available in Splatoon 2. However, you need to be at Lv. 22 in order to get it. I also got a chance to play in League Battle with some people. I got demolished by a team with a Power Ranking of 1930. But it was better against some lower ranked teams, it was either close or a victory.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So the Warriors DLC packs were announced...
Uh... lolwut is this.
The Fates pack is gonna be the most interesting one for me, since our first non-flying lance user was confirmed, and maybe they'll add in a dagger user (most likely Felicia) since they're missing from the game atm.
Shadow Dragon... Draug as our first armored unit? Maybe Jeorge for a non-Fates archer?
The only interesting thing that they could add to the Awakening pack is Panne or Yarne, and allow them to turn into their bunny form OUTSIDE OF THEIR AWAKENING. Also maybe Henry but Tharja would be the priority over him 11 times out of 10 sadly.

Bride Lucy is trash but so was Dark Link so idm.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
and maybe they'll add in a dagger user (most likely Felicia) since they're missing from the game atm.
Her special would be tripping while bringing tea to the Commander and killing everyone on the map.

Shadow Dragon... Draug as our first armored unit? Maybe Jeorge for a non-Fates archer?
S N A C K T I M E
N
A
C
K
T
I
M
E

The only interesting thing that they could add to the Awakening pack is Panne or Yarne, and allow them to turn into their bunny form OUTSIDE OF THEIR AWAKENING. Also maybe Henry but Tharja would be the priority over him 11 times out of 10 sadly.
Gaius is an option too for a first dagger user. IIRC, he was the second most popular 1st gen male in Awakening.

You have a copy of PW3, right? In the show (at least pre-timeskip) Chopper was constantly cycling through different forms for whatever was best at that single moment. How well did that translate over to PW, for him or any of the other beast-transforming characters? Koei Temco loves cannibalizing movesets from their other games, so they could always do the same thing for Panne.

Though looking at the roster...that may just be Rob Lucci as the only other PW example? WTF, One Piece? Did they seriously not introduce any new Zoan-types after that arc?

So if you knew the right answers on a test without studying, doesn't that mean you know the subject better than someone who did study?
That really depends on how well the test is made, I'd suspect. A lot of things, like the standardized tests you mentioned, are only really good at measuring one's ability to do well on that test. They have little to no bearing on anything else, especially nation wide tests basically made for children. You aren't supposed to be able to fail some of those yearly high school tests, it's why in a lot of places the school's ranking on those are more considered a metric for the teacher's general competency more than anything else. Even the example with the Bar Exam; my Grandpa whose been a lawyer for decades and has had to deal with dozen of lawyers (after he changed careers) not knowing how to do their jobs in any capacity would probably ask your cousin "That's cute, but can you actually practice law?"

Or a friend from one of my first graduate classes here. It was a piss easy class for me (Intro to Solid State physics for engineers) cause I already have a BA in physics, but this guy would get similar scores as me while basically not understanding (the pretty basic level, in this class) quantum mechanics at all. He'd just memorize equations and how to use them for a week, then forget about them after the class was for. He had basically no understanding of the underlying concepts or assumptions tied into those equation. In my post-intro level physics classes at my undergrad, that wouldn't have worked and he probably would be scraping by in the B- range, but in that Intro level engineering class at this school it was enough to get him an A.

For some people taking any class, that timeframe might actually be as long as they need to know a lot of that information. For others, it's information they have to internalize and repeatedly use and understand for years later; just imagine someone doing something like that to get through medical school! It's why I've never cared about grades, tbh. Understanding is more important than some letter on your report card, and once you're out of school the only thing people care about is how well you can put any of the knowledge you have into practice. The opposite of that is how you can get a room full of knownothing Ph.Ds or lawyers or MBAs and the one guy in the back with the BA who actually know what they're doing and as such has (or should have) the best job security.

School and graduation is a stepping stone, not the end-all-be-all. It gets you knowledge, tools in the toolbox, and a piece a paper to give you options for what you actually want to do. Though there's a lot of talk about how well colleges on average nowadays fulfill that role, or if people going into it and taking on financial burden to do so are doing so with the right perspective.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Awesome! I finally have a decent Henry and it's because the developers gave everyone a Henry. *cries in a corner*

At least I have a Tharja even though she's -Spd.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
No idea. She was kind of like that in Awakening too. Maybe it's probably like why Virion has whatever accent he has where it's just there and nobody knows why since you have all sorts of people coming from wherever and many of them don't have accents outside of like, Gregor and... Gregor. Donnel doesn't really count since it's more like a stereotypical country people talk differently thing. I think Virion's accent is supposed to be French, but it's weird, especially when Cherche and everyone from Echoes don't have a Virion accent. Also, yeah, I think it's cute too. Now, if only I could summon a young Tiki.
Cherche not having an accent is more of an oddity, honestly. Cherche is French for "search", she's got a sort of French maid deal going on, and as you said Virion comes off as French.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gorls, I need easy help this time. Mostly just picking a name and who to SASSIFY next.

I'm making a character called Shadow Dancer. Basically she Shadow Sasses all over the map, similar to Bayonetta. Except instead of bullet artes, she has shadow artes (uses her shadow to attack while she's attacking some sassless scrubs). Combo class, dark theme, yada, yada, stabby, stabby. Which name should I pick for her?

• Sassia/Sassee/Saserra (Sassy-uh/Sassy/Sass-er-uh) :secretkpop:(how are these literally sassy names even available omg)
  • Terrana (Ter-ana) idk "ana" names are nice. Also she tears you apart with intense shade/sass OOPS.
  • Acelle/Acella (Uh-cell/Uh-cell-uh) Kinda like accelerate cuz she's a fast gorl.
  • Slysera/Slyserra (Slicer-uh) JAJA SOUNDS LIKE SLICER CUZ DAS ALL SHE DUZ JAAJAA kill me.
  • Zykara/Zykora (Zy-car-uh/Zy-core-uh) sounds kinda assassin-y I guess???
  • Wynora/Wynorra (Win-or-uh) Cuz... All she do is win win, no matter what, got slicing heauxes on her mind sh- you get it.
Zenulf = same base class as Zaimana/Kaiama. Terrabelle = same base class as Lolani.
My Gorls DFO.png

These are only UNDER HALF of the available classes. HELP. HELP. #SENDHELP

1. Zenulf the Dimension Walker ~ A smol edgy mage boi who tries to be edgy+cool, along with a Demon Summon that's basically Elise with Camilla's booberoos. The Demon Gorl whips sassless heauxes to death and throws literal shade at them, but is super bubbly around him and comes off as a big sister kinda - RIPMASCULINITY. As for the smol magic boi, he summons literal TrashT and drops it on heauxes from another dimension. He can also peace out whenever he wants if heauxes get too grossT around him. Shoots dark lightning, you know, edgy boi, summons TrashT and laser beams from other dimensions, etc.

2. Terrabelle the Necromancer ~ JAJA TERRIBLE GET IT??? OK anyway, she summons a Spider Prince who is super fancy and polite. He can summon heaux zombies to go kamikaze into other heauxes or throw spiders at people because why not? She is an edgy gorl who let's a big bara demon follow her around/possess her so she can use his super spoopy attacks, shiny explosions, sword to slice up heauxes, and occasionally let's him go into SUPER SPOOKY AOE MODE to scare heauxes. She's a rude gorl but she does have some class after she fully let's the sass possess her. She can throw spooks and also sharp shade slashes.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Though looking at the roster...that may just be Rob Lucci as the only other PW example? WTF, One Piece? Did they seriously not introduce any new Zoan-types after that arc?
Marco is also playable, so yay, 3 Zoans! That's less than 10% of the playable cast :[
You have a copy of PW3, right? In the show (at least pre-timeskip) Chopper was constantly cycling through different forms for whatever was best at that single moment. How well did that translate over to PW, for him or any of the other beast-transforming characters? Koei Temco loves cannibalizing movesets from their other games, so they could always do the same thing for Panne.
So for Chopper and Marco, they remain in their normal forms for their basic attack strings, and then transform for all of their combos and specials.
Lucci is a bit different, as he can transform and stay in his leopard form whenever he wants, so he has his human form attack strings, and then his beast form attack strings. His combos only work in 1 form and he will change into that form if he isn't in it already (for example, if you do a Light - Strong combo, he has to be a leopard to use it, so he will transform into his leopard form if he isn't in it already. Strong - Light requires him to be in his human form, so he'll change to that if he's a leopard currently). And the best part is that both of his forms have their pros and cons, so you do have a reason to switch back and forth between a human and leopard. It's a neat concept.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I got bored today and read through the JP instruction manual for Warriors (3DS ofc, though no idea how the Switch would compare)

ZL: Lock On

L: Guard
Also centers the camera behind the player.

Dpad Up, Dpad Down: Change character
Cycles between playable characters

Dpad Right: Minimap Scale
Change the minimap display

Dpad Left: Guide Display
Displays objective? Only works if a certain setting is set to off/auto.

Circle Pad: Move

ZR: Awakening
Initiate Awakening with a full Awakening bar. Enhances attack, defense, and speed until the bar empties. Netting a certain amount of KOs will increase gold drops and exp gains.

R+A: Vulnerary/Staff
Heal yourself with a vulnerary. If the character has access to staves, heals allies with a staff.

R+B: Pair Up/Separate
Initiate or cancel Pair Up.

R+X: Switch
Switches the primary character during Pair Up.

R+Y: Dual Strike
Consume the weapon gauge to perform a Dual Strike

A: Musou

B: Dodge

X: Strong attack

Y: Weak attack

C-stick: Camera control

Start: Pause

Other:
Musou (Special in HW) is the same as usual. 1~3 bars, fill by dealing/taking damage.
Rage is "Awakening". Fills via advantageous weapon triangle matchups, and otherwise seems identical to HW's Focus Spirit (though maybe it won't add guardbreak to attacks)
Pair Up utilizes a weapon and shield gauge. The weapon gauge is used for Dual Strikes, while the shield gauge will automatically provide a Dual Guard if attacked when it is full. (fill method unmentioned, presumably just fills either over time or dealing/taking damage when paired up)

I like that they're making full use of the dpad (no more switching characters via touch screen!), and they crammed all the pair up stuff+healing items in via R+n. The Awakening gauge filling via weapon triangle advantage is cool too, though I'm guessing that's something they went over in a trailer I didn't watch, since it kind of seems like a big deal.

I'm guessing the controls are also partly why the game is n3ds only, though (performance obviously being the other part of that).

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cherche not having an accent is more of an oddity, honestly. Cherche is French for "search", she's got a sort of French maid deal going on, and as you said Virion comes off as French.
The thing is that I don't know if they ever say Cherche was from Rosanne. She could be from somewhere else in Valm which itself is Valentia and nobody in Echoes speaks with an accent including Kamui who you might think would have the same speaking style as Say'ri or Yen'fay who are from Chon'sin in Valm. Cherche either could be like Lon'qu where she is born in or from Rosanne as Lon'qu is implied to be from or born in Chon'sin, but grew up elsewhere and/or never picked up an accent. I don't know if Echoes ever goes to where Rosanne would be in Awakening, but unless the people there always had a French-like accent, Virion might just be a weirdo and/or Cherche wasn't from there, but employed there. With Virion, I think they might have given him a French-like accent to make him seem like a funny, foppish, womanizing foreigner until you get to know him better. So, yeah, I think he's a weirdo. :p

This is also the same series with Jakob who has a British accent which is probably just there to make him seem butler-ish. Nobody else in Nohr or Hoshido for that matter has an accent, his son doesn't have an accent, and I think his accent could have faded a bit if his main interactions were Corrin, Felicia, Flora, and Gunter who don't have accents. At least Gregor and Athena have an excuse of being from somewhere and travel a lot, so nobody knows where they're from that would give them a Russian accent. The only other character I can think of who has an accent is Sheena and I don't know if it's Lauren Landa giving her a weird inflection in some of her quotes of if she has a very slight British or New England accent which is weird since apparently where she comes from, Gra, ends up being a part of Plegia and as far as Gangrel, Henry, and Tharja sound, they don't have an accent either compared to other Ylissean and Archanean characters.

Edit: Oh yeah, I did a thing.
Screenshot_20170924-222510.png

He's +Spd, -Res and either my second or third Odin of the I think three +Spd, -Res Odins. First Odin was +Atk, -Res and I think I used a +Spd, -Res Odin to give Ursula Blarblade and R Tomebreaker 2 a while ago. I just need to figure out what C-skill to give him.

Funny thing about +Spd Odin is that with Fury 3, he is only 1 point off from doubling the Black Knight in general and on 5 battles hard for the TT. Didn't bring a unit with speed buffs, so I slapped a Speed +1 seal on him. With just one field buff, I think he can ORKO the Black Knight which was mainly the reason why I built him. Could have used M!Robin with Swordbreaker, but I like Odin more. :p

Also, apparently Bonfire/Iceberg works well and sometimes better than Luna with Odin. I think it's a combination of most units have lower resistance than high defense, -blade tomes, and probably Odin's attack being very low.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh yeah I pulled a +Spd/-Atk 5 Star Titania today. Nature is meh, but if I ever get serious about her I can promote one of my 4 stars

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Wow, Smash twitter is a volcano right now, although slightly funny at the same time.
Anyway my joy when I discovered that bananas and mangos sell for 250 berries EACH is probably the most relieved I've been in a while. I was worried since they were so easy to get that they wouldn't sell for much, like maybe 100 berries, but 250? I'll have everything that I want to build in much shorter periods of time.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I made a little bit of progress in Monster Hunter Stories (Slayed a Barroth to progress the story) and I saw a part of Top 8 of Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] or UNIst for short. My god it was hype as hell.

I didn't check to see who else was in Top 8, but there was a Hilda, Akatsuki, Chaos and Hyde that were in Top 4. It was pretty damn amazing to watch. The Akatsuki (Named Squish) and the Hyde (Named Infinity) managed to body each other both in Winners Finals and Grand Finals. It was nuts.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay let's get this up since DRV3 goes live in a few hours.
Check meaning they live, X meaning oops ur ded (in case the pic breaks, here's a link)

Now this is what I'm guessing if this game ends up similarly to the other 2 games. I have 2 other side predictions.
1)Kaede will end up killing someone and you'll have to get away with it. I was wondering if they would do this since it seems pretty interesting, but after finding out that lying is something you can do during trials, it could be a real possibility now. Lie your way to get away with murder, that could be a really fun mechanic.
2)Rule 6 ends up mattering and we have... very few survivors. When reading through the rules, that one in particular stuck out to me, and the game really wanted you to know that the rule exists (I've watched up until the first Free Time event btw) so it may end up mattering. The game has had a rule that never mattered before iirc (can't remember which one) so it may just be a precaution from Monokuma since the event could happen of course, but then the game ends before reaching that point.
So the first motive is that the first murderer gets to leave immediately with no trial, which is one of the biggest motives in the series imo. But since it could never be that easy, I'm guessing that 2 separate murders will happen, and a trial will happen anyways, so that you'll have to determine each murderer and which one killed first so that they can live and escape while the other one gets their blood miraculously splattered everywhere as they slowly die. But tbh I'm still wondering if the motive will really end up happening and if there's some kind of loophole. Maybe the same person will kill 2 people, but since only the FIRST murder is excused, they get executed anyways?
Or just inb4 someone suicides or breaks a rule so nobody gets to leave freely. idk anymore, I'm just rambling at 4 AM again. I should stop doing this.
Kokichi better at least make it far into the game. He's crazy enough to be interesting, but not over-the-top like most of the characters this time. He isn't even my favorite character, the nonsense he spouts out is just ridiculous and I live off of that kind of crazy. He's like Gundham tbh

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Can we talk about how absolutely vile Bridal Lucina looks? Her face looks like a man and her neck is weirdly long

She also stole Bridal Cordelia's dress from Heroes, which is just lol

How could they mess this gorl up so badly

link to ha gross face

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
but you know KT ****ed up when they somehow made an ugly character look even uglier

Top Bottom