• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
1500 is pushing it; I'm comfortable spending 1250ish, but I'd say the range I was looking for was 800-1300 (I no don't know very much about laptops). I don't need high end graphics in my games, but it shouldn't impede the game experience, which is why SFV was my benchmark. Playing a 60fps fighting game at not 60fps is unplayable. Science software ranges from Matlab to video tracking to looking at electrophysiology recordings with thousands of data points and comparing them. I don't know how powerful a computer needs to be to run these efficiently, but i5-quad processors seems to be sufficient with enough ram. Rendering large image files accurately is important, but I'm not an artist or need anything of that quality.

Running melee/gamecube games at normal quality and frame rate would be nice. I'm moving a lot, as in I am going to move for school, travel to conferences, take my computer to work and back home. I don't think a dedicated gaming desktop is worth it for me, because having data in multiple places is a headache I'd try to avoid. I'd rather just have a monitor that I could hook it up to if I needed it.

Thanks for the advice. I'll look into the things you talked about. As an aside, one of my smash friends keeps getting mad at me for spamming Falco ftilt whenever I randomly get Falco. I know the frame data is good, but I can't put my finger on why the move is actually so good as a poke.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Just want to say that Koei's segment for the Tokyo Game Show is live rn, FE and Dynasty Warriors seem to be the main focuses.
Too bad I can't understand a single thing

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
hey guys talk me out of buying mvci k thnx.

:150:
Everything Nammy said.

And they released UMvC3 9 months after vanilla MvC3. That pissed off sooooo many people at my college.

And there aren't any X-Men.

And you don't hate yourself nearly enough.

And you'll get too good at it they'll ban you on PC, so you'll have to buy all of it + the season pass again on PS4.

Think of all the Bartres you could afford with that kind of money. Or, like, good food to eat either by yourself or with others. Or a switch so you can play on your third copy of Overwatch after they ban you again. Or Dragonball Z Fighterz.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
hey guys talk me out of buying mvci k thnx.

You can use that money to buy a chance to get husbandos/waifus instead.

Waifus and husbandos you can tap on your phone.

Also MVC is bad because it does not contain either of these kawaii desu moes:

This gif is so good that it increases the chance of Zelda actually being buffed banned like she should've been ages ago... We just need to show it to Mr. Sack Of Rye now.

It has also cured my Internet-Alcoholism. I am now a Nice NAna and not a Gallo Wine Gorl.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
1500 is pushing it; I'm comfortable spending 1250ish, but I'd say the range I was looking for was 800-1300 (I no don't know very much about laptops). I don't need high end graphics in my games, but it shouldn't impede the game experience, which is why SFV was my benchmark. Playing a 60fps fighting game at not 60fps is unplayable. Science software ranges from Matlab to video tracking to looking at electrophysiology recordings with thousands of data points and comparing them. I don't know how powerful a computer needs to be to run these efficiently, but i5-quad processors seems to be sufficient with enough ram. Rendering large image files accurately is important, but I'm not an artist or need anything of that quality.

Running melee/gamecube games at normal quality and frame rate would be nice. I'm moving a lot, as in I am going to move for school, travel to conferences, take my computer to work and back home. I don't think a dedicated gaming desktop is worth it for me, because having data in multiple places is a headache I'd try to avoid. I'd rather just have a monitor that I could hook it up to if I needed it.

Thanks for the advice. I'll look into the things you talked about. As an aside, one of my smash friends keeps getting mad at me for spamming Falco ftilt whenever I randomly get Falco. I know the frame data is good, but I can't put my finger on why the move is actually so good as a poke.
I mentioned the Nvidia 10 series iGPU laptops since it's the most current GPU series by Nvidia. You could probably find laptops with 900m series iGPUs, but they're outdated and I have no idea what the stock is for any of those laptops. Another reason is that the GTX 1050 would give you both good gaming performance on a laptop while also being good for rendering since Nvidia has CUDA and their GPUs have CUDA cores which could help for certain programs assuming any of the stuff you're using can use CUDA.

Forgot to mention this since I don't really know much about workstation GPUs and they're pretty expensive as far as I know for desktops, but a workstation laptop could work. I'd need to look into that, though, especially their numbering since I don't know anything about AMD's FirePro or Nvidia's Quadro GPUs. One thing is that it doesn't matter if you have a workstation or a "regular" GPU when it comes to gaming. Workstation GPUs are tuned for, well, work, but they can run games while "regular" GPUs tend to have or get drivers for gaming and can be used in workstations, but probably not in industry-stuff and more like at home stuff or budget stuff.

I don't know much about MatLab, so I tried looking stuff up and from what I gathered, I think having a good CPU and RAM would work, but GPUs can be used for computations, so there's that too. Considering you might be rendering stuff in MatLab and whatever else, I think having a good iGPU would be good. Still, I don't know anything about these programs other than what I can gather since I never used them.

I'm at a point where I really think you should ask on LinusTechTips, Reddit, or some other forum that would be more knowledgeable on what someone would need for your kind of work. I think a regular laptop running an i5 or i7 with a GTX 1050 would work, but I don't know because, well, I just don't know. For instance, I tried searching something related to laptops and electrophysiology and got this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/SuggestALaptop/comments/4aslg7/advice_for_a_fairly_powerful_laptop_for_cad/.

Speaking of hooking up stuff to monitors. Intel has this: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/boards-kits/nuc.html. It's really expensive -- I think you need to buy other parts for it since it's like a barebones PC kit -- and probably not practical for you since you'd need a monitor to use it.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
GUESS WHAT GORL JUST GOT ANNOUNCED
Yup the leak was 100% real.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
GUESS WHAT GORL JUST GOT ANNOUNCED
Yup the leak was 100% real.

Does this mean Alm will be in it too?

WILL CELICA FINALLY GET TO USE HER "SHUT UP ALM" LINE?

btw pls add more buff doods IS.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Does this mean Alm will be in it too?
idk but I'm fine with just Celica if it comes to that. And DLC always exists so he always has a chance to get added later if he isn't in the base game.
WILL CELICA FINALLY GET TO USE HER "SHUT UP ALM" LINE?
I mean, I used that line for the file names of both pictures up there, so that boosts the chance of it being used by 15%. It truly is a wonderful line.
Forgot to show this picture of all 22 currently announced characters. If 25 characters does end up being the base game, then the last 3 are Tiki, Caeda, and Anna (they also sneaked in a full render of Anna, couldn't grab a pic of it tho), so maybe Navarre ends up being an enemy unit?
Edit 2:The new trailer they showed earlier in the stream but now in not hideous 240p is up:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yo, Locke 06 Locke 06 , found some more stuff. If you think an i5 and 8GB of RAM will be fine for your needs, then Dell has the Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming series which could work for you: http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-laptops/inspiron-15-7000-gaming/spd/inspiron-15-7567-laptop. Its base model is currently ~$750 right now and starts with a GTX 1050. 50 bucks more gets you a GTX 1050 Ti and while you will have less storage -- 1 TB down to 256 GB --, you'll have a SSD instead of a HDD. You can always upgrade RAM and storage, so it's up to you, but I don't think you can upgrade GPUs or CPUs for laptops easily. Oh, and it apparently gets good battery life when used normally; Here's a video review by Linus Tech Tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Bi_iT1zzQ. Hardware Canucks also has a review video on it and Acer's VX15 since they're both ~$800 laptops that can game and of course, be used for workstation stuff because of their GPU. Other reviews, well, you can search for those on your own. :p

Also, Eluktronics might be reputable. Not sure, one dude did a review on a laptop by them and mentioned they do OEM stuff for other companies. Never heard about them, but hey, they might be all right.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
These earthquakes are getting worse. seismologists are predicting "super earthquakes" to be coming soon . . .

jeez.

Out of the ten recent ones, only 2 were below Magnitiude 5. It's actually insane. I hope we never see one as bad as the 2011 Japan one. If I recall correctly that was over magnitude 9.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

So Capcom decided to show off Monster Hunter in Infinite gameplay wise.

She uses the Great Sword, Twin Blades and Bow; her Level 3 is just her going ham on the opponent, then dropping a Bomb Barrel Large, then jumping out the way. Her face though during it is just. WHAT.

I'm still keeping cautious about this game, but I will be checking out some tournaments of the game. Like TeamSpooky's tournaments.

Speaking of Monster Hunter, I've made it to Oasum in MH Stories; didn't realise how small the amount of monsters you could get is. Only 61? Damn. This is probably going to be a small tier list compared to Pokemon's. :V

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Capcom is listening to our conversations.

I've wanted a monster hunter rep for so long NNNNGGGH

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I can't believe what a sham the tempest focus is, it's literally just the PoR focus again except only Ike matters now since he's the only 40% character featured in the focus specifically made for the Tempest. I at least got +atk -hp Titania in my first set so I don't have to waste feathers promoting any of my 4* versions. And just today I managed to get +atk -res Sanaki, so I'm feeling good. However, I'm still worried that won't get Elincia in time, although I've been consolated quite nicely with Sanaki, Titania, and my free Alm. I suppose this is what I deserve for throwing shade at the Crimea focus.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Now that I think about it, Pheonix Wright deserved to be in Smash a lot more than quite a few characters. Phoenix should have been put in instead of any of these characters:Corrin, Lucina, Bayonetta, Little Mac (Admittedly debatable), Meta Knight, Rosalina And Luma, PAC-Man, and the obvious, Cloud.
It's a shame he didn't win the ballot in retrospect, it's hard to imagine someone like him being as strong as Bayonetta ended up being for Smash.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The art style in Warriors is so ugly

Someone said it looks like a cutscene from Sonic Adventure and it's so true

Idk how they messed it up so much because HW looked really good and that was on the Wii U

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I don't have any complaints about Warriors tbh. Celica looks neat. I would want Alm but that's ANOTHER sword and I'm not sure how they'd make him unique since Lucina already has her spirit bow or whatever

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
The twins' hair colour is so bright in Warriors. I never really liked the colour yellow, but it's just so gross

Also hi! I can't remember the last time I posted here :happysheep:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Warriors looks like it's missing a shader

I think it probably intentionally looks the way it does to give it an Awakening/Fates feel though

also yes that yellow hair is GROSS
are they growing bananas in their hair
because it looks like they're growing bananas in their hair

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
At least Celica has the prettiest model so far
And she looks fun to play too. Stabby like Marth but with some variations and phyur

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So does that mean only Marth is in the game from the original version, along with Tiki and Caeda I guess?

LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE TO EAT ALL THESE SNACKS BY MYSELF THEN :|

New At least Celica has the prettiest model so far
This, really. The others are from meh to ugly tbh, but Celicia looks fine.

also yes that yellow hair is GROSS
are they growing bananas in their hair
because it looks like they're growing bananas in their hair
But what if they are banana people? That would be a good twist. We all thought it was a massive FE crossover taking place in an unrelated kingdom, but it's actually Takumi's origin story where he meets his real family.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
But what if they are banana people? That would be a good twist. We all thought it was a massive FE crossover taking place in an unrelated kingdom, but it's actually Takumi's origin story where he meets his real family.
tbh I'll forgive them if this ends up being the case

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
the monster hunter character looks like so much fun T_T. No wonder they're charging extra for her.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I love the Warriors event in FEH. It's so nice how "connected" FEH is to the rest of Fire Emblem. It kind of feels lime a supplementary hub game that you play in between Fire Emblem-ing or something. I still need to get SoV too... After I actually beat Fates entirely (on the 3rd route, which so far has a better plot when compared to the other routes).

I also got a +SPD/-RES Odin and already built him up to 5*. But now I have to hoard feathers again for the next waifu/husbando project. I am really hoping for Felica (+ATK/-DEF) but oh well. The one I have right now is actually +RES/-DEF which is a good nature, but the thing is +ATK will add more nuke power than +RES will. Which in turn means she can be a Player Phase attacker as well as a bait-gorl.

Now that I think about it, Pheonix Wright deserved to be in Smash a lot more than quite a few characters. Phoenix should have been put in instead of any of these characters:Corrin, Lucina, Bayonetta, Little Mac (Admittedly debatable), Meta Knight, Rosalina And Luma, PAC-Man, and the obvious, Cloud.
It's a shame he didn't win the ballot in retrospect, it's hard to imagine someone like him being as strong as Bayonetta ended up being for Smash.
tbh I was seriously hoping we'd get Nick for Sm4sh, but my guess is Capcom was like "NO U CANT CUZ WE USE HIM IN A FIGHTER DUECES NERDZZZ LMAO" or something lame like that. He would've been a shoe-in otherwise, right? His kit would be very comical, which would fit in with the Sm4sh Universe more than it ever would MVC... I mean, most of the fighters are serious-ish and then you have this dude just throwing around papers and junk.

Like omg. They could've done so much fun stuff. wtf Sack of Ryeeeeee. It's not like Phoenix Wright is obscure either. The games attract a wide audience from casual players to hardcore gamers. It would've made sense to add him before the likes of Little Mac (classic, but not something widely cared about) or Cloud (not even a Nintendo character).

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Yeah the new maps can really emulate the Warriors feeling

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I knew all of that exp grinding in HW would pay off eventually, Eph is rolling in SP now!
He already ate his bf for Aether and a bike for Steady Breath. Titania is up next for Guard, and then I should be able to get Rally and Hone tomorrow when double SP starts back up. Also thanks IS for using the best track for the best map to grind SP on.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Warriors: Part 5 on Hard is perfect for SP/Support grinding, especially come tomorrow. I may try the other maps on Lunatic for the other music though. Which map have you been using Cress! Cress! ?

Also, I wanna use my Furry Chrom finally. Should I go for the offensive healer approach, with Carrot Axe, Reciprocal Aid, Renewal, and Breath of Life (either C or Seal), with A and Special skills being offensive? Or just a straight offense unit with a Brave Axe? I'm leaning towards Healer since I like the Carrot aesthetic and I have Bike for offense, but multiple offensive Axes will be useful for Arena assault. What do you gorls think?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I have a spare Amelia

Should i give her Slaying Axe+ to Belka y/n

I don't really care about Armor March since I run defensive armor emblem, not offensive

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Which map have you been using Cress! Cress! ?
Hard part 5 as well.
Also, I wanna use my Furry Chrom finally. Should I go for the offensive healer approach, with Carrot Axe, Reciprocal Aid, Renewal, and Breath of Life (either C or Seal), with A and Special skills being offensive? Or just a straight offense unit with a Brave Axe? I'm leaning towards Healer since I like the Carrot aesthetic and I have Bike for offense, but multiple offensive Axes will be useful for Arena assault. What do you gorls think?
Healer bunny Chrom is what I went with and I like it. What are the IV's though, if he's +Atk or +Spd I'd lean more towards an offensive set.
I have a spare Amelia

I don't really care about Armor March since I run defensive armor emblem, not offensive
proxy-2.gif

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
40 orbs later I summon Oscar~
Screenshot_2017-09-21-22-41-01.png

+Atk/-HP. I was gonna do something similar to what Cress! Cress! is doing, but...

1) Bryce voices Adrian/Cat Noir and sounds like his Adrian counterpart when voicing Oscar.

2) Oscar's lines make him sound like a cutie-patootie who just wants fwendee-wendees.

I'll probably put all my orbs into the same banner to pull another Oscar or maybe Nephenee.

Yeah the new maps can really emulate the Warriors feeling
Beautiful.

I got a free Ninian from my pull~

+Atk/-Res

Also beautiful.

I have a spare Amelia

Yes, if she is the one you want to work on as a waifu project.

Also who are your armor gorls?

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin my Oscar has the exact same nature. my build was brave lance w/ darting blow and drag back

He's the lead unit in my castle, if u want to see him.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin my Oscar has the exact same nature. my build was brave lance w/ darting blow and drag back

He's the lead unit in my castle, if u want to see him.

I'm thinking a similar build but with Deathblow maybe.

I really want to work on armor emblem so he'll fall to the back burner anyway.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

I do like Belka a lot, so I’ll probably give the Slaying Axe to her. The only thing is that I want another Slaying Axe to give to an eventual DC Camilla build, but Amelia will probably be on the next Hero Fest, so I could get another one then

Here are pictures of my armor gorls with their builds

I usually run Elfie/Zephiel/Sheena/Amelia, but sometimes I swap out Amelia for Hector

I plan on building Black Knight once he’s available, and I will also build up Gwendolyn once I pull a +res -spd one. I have a Draug built up at 4*, but he’s more of an offensive unit and has trash tier res, so he doesn’t really fit on this team

I still need 2 Hectors for Amelia and Gwendolyn tho ripriprip

And I forgot to mention that I’m going to change out Amelia’s b skill to either QR or a breaker or something idk

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hard part 5 as well.

Healer bunny Chrom is what I went with and I like it. What are the IV's though, if he's +Atk or +Spd I'd lean more towards an offensive set.

View attachment 132808
+HP/-Res
He'd be perfect for Infantry Pulse if I had it, but no Summer Xander for me </3
I'm not sure I'll run Breath of Life on his C Slot, since it's kinda restrictive with its positioning, and I can just give him the BoL seal. He could run buffs or something to be supportive
Also what for A? Fury would be great since he's healing himself so much but I'm so bored with Fury. I could keep his Atk/Def+2 and live with that but idk. And Special...Bonfire? Maybe. Right now it's Noontime but I want him to kill more cause healing specials aren't fun to lug around. If I had more Chroms I'd even consider giving him Aether. But my only Chrom is 4 Star +Atk so I don't wanna fodder him off

I'll save the Brave Axe+ for when I finally get a good natured Freddy
Maybe. I'm not sure I wanna train ANOTHER horse. What are good Infantry Axe units who'd like Brave Axe? There aren't many that I'm too interested in actually...pls IS gimme Axe Lissa.
40 orbs later I summon Oscar~
View attachment 132812
+Atk/-HP. I was gonna do something similar to what Cress! Cress! is doing, but...

1) Bryce voices Adrian/Cat Noir and sounds like his Adrian counterpart when voicing Oscar.

2) Oscar's lines make him sound like a cutie-patootie who just wants fwendee-wendees.

I'll probably put all my orbs into the same banner to pull another Oscar or maybe Nephenee.

Beautiful.

Also beautiful.

I'd enjoy Bryce's VA work if he wasn't damn near everywhere. I hear 5 different characters at once no matter who he voices. Primarily Tiz but also Kirito which means I'm constantly reminded of that trash anime and that I actually enjoyed it when I was in early High School

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I can't believe what a sham the tempest focus is, it's literally just the PoR focus again except only Ike matters now since he's the only 40% character featured in the focus specifically made for the Tempest. I at least got +atk -hp Titania in my first set so I don't have to waste feathers promoting any of my 4* versions. And just today I managed to get +atk -res Sanaki, so I'm feeling good. However, I'm still worried that won't get Elincia in time, although I've been consolated quite nicely with Sanaki, Titania, and my free Alm. I suppose this is what I deserve for throwing shade at the Crimea focus.
Yeah, it kind of sucks. I've seen some people also being bummed out that the FE Warriors maps didn't also have a banner. Masked Marth wouldn't be on there and maybe not Lucina, but Camilla, Frederick, Hinoka, and Takumi would be a cool banner. Well, for one, I could hope to get a Camilla or if I'm really lucky, a Hinoka from a free summon. Boey and Camilla are the only 4* summonable greens I don't have. Everyone else are 5* or seasonal; Amelia, bunny Camilla, bunny Chrom, Hector, CYL Ike, Julia, and Minerva.

Anyway, I think my TT team will be Elincia, Titania, and some blue/the Black Knight counter who isn't CYL Lyn. The fourth slot would be Leon or BH Roy just so they can get SP for skills and anyone else who needs to get to level 40 which will probably be Ogma, Peri, and Roderick. I kind of want to use the Black Knight when I get him, but I have no idea how I'm going to get him moving without inheriting Pivot and he's probably not going to have all of his skills when he gets to level 40 without more kills/being on the TT team.

Speaking of Peri, after hearing her quotes, I like her attack and map select quotes, especially her "Iiiit's time." Something about that is just hilarious to me. Her laugh is all right too. Not a fan of her poke quotes or special quotes, though. I think and this is just my opinion, but I think Peri needs someone who can do a high-pitched/young-sounding voice while sounding innocent, but unsettling. The latter isn't a problem if you're good at delivery, but the former is since unless you're good and comfortable with speaking at a pitch like that or your voice is naturally high-pitched, it might sound strained if you aren't and I think Cindy Robinson and Elizabeth Daily had that problem with voicing Peri. For me, and maybe it's intentional, but I think the squeakiness is where Cindy and Elizabeth sound strained as Peri and that's where most of my issues with her voice comes from since otherwise, their delivery works like Cindy's really happy "OK!" is great since when you consider that Peri's really okay with killing people, that enthusiasm is disturbing which is the point. I think had they found someone else who could do a voice like that without the squeakiness or just not have her sound squeaky if that was intentional, Peri would have sounded much better.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Yeah, it kind of sucks. I've seen some people also being bummed out that the FE Warriors maps didn't also have a banner. Masked Marth wouldn't be on there and maybe not Lucina, but Camilla, Frederick, Hinoka, and Takumi would be a cool banner. Well, for one, I could hope to get a Camilla or if I'm really lucky, a Hinoka from a free summon. Boey and Camilla are the only 4* summonable greens I don't have. Everyone else are 5* or seasonal; Amelia, bunny Camilla, bunny Chrom, Hector, CYL Ike, Julia, and Minerva.

Anyway, I think my TT team will be Elincia, Titania, and some blue/the Black Knight counter who isn't CYL Lyn. The fourth slot would be Leon or BH Roy just so they can get SP for skills and anyone else who needs to get to level 40 which will probably be Ogma, Peri, and Roderick. I kind of want to use the Black Knight when I get him, but I have no idea how I'm going to get him moving without inheriting Pivot and he's probably not going to have all of his skills when he gets to level 40 without more kills/being on the TT team.

Speaking of Peri, after hearing her quotes, I like her attack and map select quotes, especially her "Iiiit's time." Something about that is just hilarious to me. Her laugh is all right too. Not a fan of her poke quotes or special quotes, though. I think and this is just my opinion, but I think Peri needs someone who can do a high-pitched/young-sounding voice while sounding innocent, but unsettling. The latter isn't a problem if you're good at delivery, but the former is since unless you're good and comfortable with speaking at a pitch like that or your voice is naturally high-pitched, it might sound strained if you aren't and I think Cindy Robinson and Elizabeth Daily had that problem with voicing Peri. For me, and maybe it's intentional, but I think the squeakiness is where Cindy and Elizabeth sound strained as Peri and that's where most of my issues with her voice comes from since otherwise, their delivery works like Cindy's really happy "OK!" is great since when you consider that Peri's really okay with killing people, that enthusiasm is disturbing which is the point. I think had they found someone else who could do a voice like that without the squeakiness or just not have her sound squeaky if that was intentional, Peri would have sounded much better.
If there was a banner, it would be the perfect time for them to make Masked Marth summonable, since he has a summon screen in the catalog that's unused.
Not likely he'll ever be summonable but it'd be cool. Tobin and Clive would appreciate natures and Merges

Top Bottom