• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Ehh... I'm just annoyed how I missed out on two great units everyone wants because they're either really good (bride Cordelia) or there are no regular unit like them (summer F!Corrin).

Now that I think about it, I have no idea how my luck/RNG works in this game. I think it just likes to troll me in various ways. In most cases, it's not really bad since I like using new units even if I wanted a particular unit, but other times, it's annoying.
Bride Cordelia is hilariously good. Like, there's really no point in using another archer if you have her tbh. Mine's not even +atk or +spd and she still absolutely destroys everything.

Summer Corrin is also super good. I wish they'd introduce a non-limited flying mage into the game. I'm still waiting on that Aversa GHB IS pls

Burgundy Burgundy , why are you looking for a Bartre anyway?
I would assume he needs Brash Assault for something since Bartre is the only unit who has Brash Assault 3 at 4*

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
...Those are the exact same moves as Takumi I think? Three arrow formation, jump up into air and do some sort of green sonic boom explosion that creates a green hurricane that follows for a bit.
I went back to check and yeah, they do seem to be clones. Lame. :/
Pls don't make Elise and Leo clones as well IS

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh yeah, I just remembered something. Burgundy Burgundy , why are you looking for a Bartre anyway?
I would assume he needs Brash Assault for something since Bartre is the only unit who has Brash Assault 3 at 4*
Yyyep. My Alfonse needs it to finish his set. Folkvanger / Vengeance / Defiant Attack / Brash Assault / C Skill

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yyyep. My Alfonse needs it to finish his set. Folkvanger / Vengeance / Defiant Attack / Brash Assault / C Skill
Mine has Brave Sword+/Bonfire? (maybe, i can't remember)/Death Blow/Brash Assault/filler

But I haven't promoted him to 4* yet and taught him all of the skills because I don't care about him

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Uh... I hope you didn't give him Defiant Attack 2 yet because it doesn't stack with Folkvangr because it has built-in Defiant Attack 2. In other words, Defiant Attack 3 would just override Folkvangr. Seliph can have Defiant Defense 3 stack with Tyrfing since Tyrfing's effect is more like a self-Spur Def 3 or a modified Steady Stance 2 at <= 50% HP as those only change stats in combat and not at the start of a turn like with Defiant Attack or field buffs and rallies.

You'd be better off keeping Death Blow 3 or giving him Defiant Defense 3 if you want to stack defiant skills.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Hey gorls. It's been a bit since I was last on this site so I'm just dropping by for a quick hello.

I've been hanging out in the FEH Discord server a lot lately, which I'm now a moderator of. I also bought Nier: Automata a couple of weeks ago as a present to myself and just finished it yesterday. Pretty awesome game, and it's basically become my new obsession as of late.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
But I also would have bought HW for Ganondorf's beautiful crimson mane, cause he's worth it. So roster matters too, at least just to make sure they look cool.

u hab gud TaysT sis

Baradorf is the only reason Hyrule Warriors was even remotely successful.

Try to prove me wrong.
You can't.
Even Cress! Cress! can't. :^)

But I would run a gronnrraven build on that bunny heaux. i don't care about ha being a nuker.

I already do run a +atk -hp 4*+10 Cherche on my flier team. She's terrifying and deletes all heauxes
But then you need to give her the Iotes Shield or whatever that dumb thing is so she doesn't get Brave Hauxed to death. As for Cherche, I agree ofc I'm pretty sure she doesn't agree with you.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just playing some Monster Hunter Stories (Yes, I got the full version) and I'm really enjoying it. It even allowed me to import my save data from the demo version over (Along with some added extras like costumes for Navirou which I'm all for. It gave me a Rider Costume because I got the Demo on my 3DS, and the Hellblade Costume for my Monster Hunter Generations save).

Xenoblade 2, just some short gameplay clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UCHc28PU-Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-y9PeBVbo

AHHHH. That battle music
Is it me, or does the Nopon sound like he has the same voice actor as Riki? Also, I'm loving this even more. Can't wait! <3
I do agree, the music is godlike.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Uh... I hope you didn't give him Defiant Attack 2 yet because it doesn't stack with Folkvangr because it has built-in Defiant Attack 2. In other words, Defiant Attack 3 would just override Folkvangr. Seliph can have Defiant Defense 3 stack with Tyrfing since Tyrfing's effect is more like a self-Spur Def 3 or a modified Steady Stance 2 at <= 50% HP as those only change stats in combat and not at the start of a turn like with Defiant Attack or field buffs and rallies.

You'd be better off keeping Death Blow 3 or giving him Defiant Defense 3 if you want to stack defiant skills.
Oh whoops. Yeah I meant Defiant Defense
He doesn't have BA3 yet but so far it's working pretty well. I underestimated the Vengeance/Reprisal skills tbh. I went against a Lucina team in Arena one and Marth had Vengeance, and managed to kill my Berkut when I didn't notice and had already damaged her to like, 2 health

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
SO! I'm minding my own business, crocheting scarves to donate to people in need of a sassy+cute and warm accessory this Fall/Winter. Being a totally good gorl, minding ha business and drinking ha coffee. Then a friend sends me a picture that isn't lewd, but makes me feel like I am sinning by looking at it.

And I finished 2 scarves so far by giving them frayed ends. The double crocheting always mixes me up with the multi-color yarns and it's harder to make frayed ends but they look pretty. Here's more pictures of this dude's cosplay. Also, the gorlo-heaux that sent me this called me crazy for calling him adorable/cool. Apparently I was supposed to call him "super duper hot and/or sexy manly man" but that's only something a 100% sinful gorl would say. I am a good gorl. I donate crocheted scarves and never give up on lost causes - which is why I still main Zelda. :^)

Ryoma is only an OK husbando because he is voiced by Matt Mercer. And Matt Mercer's voice usually increases a husbando's tier level by 3 levels (minimum). So if Baradorf and his beautiful braids were voiced by Matt Mercer, he'd be the official husbando of the Planet Earth. Which would be troublesome because Baradorf could only handle 90% of the world's population as their husbando, not 100% of it.

Xenoblade 2, just some short gameplay clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UCHc28PU-Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-y9PeBVbo

AHHHH. That battle music
Yay Nopon! The battle music is very good too, not that I expected any different. The art direction they took bothers me, though.

1st: Had a Final Fantasy ("realistic") feel, but also a slight cartoony feel to it thanks to the armors. Nice blend of cute, cool, and fantasy overall. Not really a specific type of style that stood out from other games, but the game itself made it stand out so whatever.

2nd: Basically Final Fantasy character wise but everyone is badass because they're in robot bodies so whatever. Like. Everyone was really cool. The battles were cool. The crapton of weapons were cool (EXCEPT DEM DUAL GUNS WERE OP OMGGGG). Just, like, Sci-Fi on steroids omg.

3rd: The anime-esque style doesn't bother me so much, it's cute. Sure there will be no chance for husbandos and there will be booberoos everywhere, but that's fine. It's just from 1 to 2 to THIS seems like an art shock. I guess I can fully judge when the game is out, but I really loved XCX the most. Even XC was pretty good. I realize that they were all the same bodies, just different scaled sizes, but that didn't really matter when there was armor to customize the hell out of the people. I guess in XC2's case they wanted a style to stand apart from FF and other JRPGs (which are less anime and more "realistic" these days), and also give a chance to stylize the models to be more than 1 differently scaled model?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
"I just got an idea for Ephraim! This'll be such a fun set to use, with Steady Breath, and of course he needs Hone Speed for being a buffer, and-"
Eph 1.png

Eph 2.png

*this will be fun to use in 6 months when I have enough SP for it.
;_;

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
"I just got an idea for Ephraim! This'll be such a fun set to use, with Steady Breath, and of course he needs Hone Speed for being a buffer, and-"
View attachment 132729
View attachment 132730
;_;
the dual rally skills require you to have one of the base rally skills (so for rally def/res, you would need to learn rally def or rally res first) before you can learn the dual rally, so the total sp should be 225 more, which would bring it to 3360 total sp

it's a cool build, though. i gave my ephraim fury/lancebreaker because i'm boring, but i'm still grinding sp for him (and for elincia)

also, thanks to the upcoming arena bonus unit image, we know they apparently are going to change elincia's sprite hair color so it's closer to how it looked in the tellius games:

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
View attachment 132729
View attachment 132730
;_;
That'll give you a ton of Arena Points at least, since he'd have a 3/3 Rally Skill... However, that only gives you no extra stats compared to the default of Rally Defense.

(Rally DEF/RES = 3+3, Rally DEF/Fortify RES Seal = 4+2) On the plus side it would free up the Seal slot for something else.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Is it worth it to give Guard 3 to my Elincia? It's the only way she can beat Brave Ike with Steady Breath and Ignis, but I'm not sure how common that build is. She does beat Brave Ike with Aether and Bonfire without it, so Guard might be too niche since it only counters a specific build. Axebreaker would be more of an all-purpose skill, and while it doesn't really help with the Brave Ike MU, it does help her handle Hector better, which is the most important MU for red fliers

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
also, thanks to the upcoming arena bonus unit image, we know they apparently are going to change elincia's sprite hair color so it's closer to how it looked in the tellius games:
Aww, but I like her current shade of green. Anyway, I don't know if it's the quality of the screenshot, but that shade of green is still off from her Tellius artwork. It's kind of bluish while her official artwork is more like Lyn's green. Aside from Kippu's art for Elincia, all of her other art from her official artwork to her Cipher cards have about the same shade of dark green. Some of them look lighter, but I think it's more of the artist's style of "lighting" like her Awakening art is really shiny and it's just environment reasons like one of her Cipher cards implies she's high up in the sky and the sun is shining on her.

Kippu's art is very light and soft which probably lightens everything up. It might be the same shade of green like it's not yellow-green or blue-green, but the art style makes it look different. It's not as noticeable, but Linde's artwork hair is slightly lighter than with her sprite. The weird thing is why did the developers decide to go off of Kippu's style of coloring for Elincia's sprite.

I think all of the sprites stay true to their official art's coloring which isn't a problem for most of the artists since they're pretty "normal", but that doesn't mean all of them have the same style of coloring and shading. It also kind of happened with Nephenee but not the other of HACCAN art characters. Her hair's weird in that some of her art makes it more green like her official art and some Cipher cards, but her in-game portrait art and other Cipher cards are more bluish. It's just some shade of teal.

Is it worth it to give Guard 3 to my Elincia? It's the only way she can beat Brave Ike with Steady Breath and Ignis, but I'm not sure how common that build is. She does beat Brave Ike with Aether and Bonfire without it, so Guard might be too niche since it only counters a specific build. Axebreaker would be more of an all-purpose skill, and while it doesn't really help with the Brave Ike MU, it does help her handle Hector better, which is the most important MU for red fliers
Is it a common enough problem at the moment? Brave weapons can work well with Guard to prevent enemy specials from charging because they attack many times, but if it's not a big deal, then she might not need it. There's also the issue of needing to be at >= 80% HP. With CYL Ike, you could have someone else like summer F!Corrin chip him for Elincia to finish off. The only issue would be if he was running Distant Counter which would get Corrin killed, but if not, then it shouldn't be a problem.

With Hector, if he isn't getting any defense buffs, she should be able to kill him with Amiti's first two hits and a Goad Fliers buff. Without it, she'll take a hit in between and if he has 3 stacks of Ward Armor, she dies without at least Goad Fliers. If he's in Vantage range, then he needs Bonfire or Ignis charged or Elincia at low HP to counter-kill her which if he doesn't, then he's dead since he can't counter again after her turn since Armads's QR2 wouldn't be active.

I think you might want to wait it out. The inherent issue with Elincia being the best offensive sword flyer is that her legendary weapon and most powerful weapon is still a Brave weapon where it will have lowered Mt even if it's a really good weapon. What doesn't help is that it's targeting defense and the introduction of CYL Ike and Urvan was basically a counter to Brave weapons.

If Hector is giving you a lot of problems and if CYL Ike with Steady Breath and Ignis becomes that much more common, then sure, Elincia should inherit Axebreaker or Guard. Alternatively, you could run Palla with Elincia, but that might not be ideal. Or you could wait for another sword flyer who will hopefully appear soon. I don't think so since the leak was Jugdral and I don't know of any flyers who primarily use swords from Jugdral and if L'Arachel isn't going to be here for about 2 more months, then a hypothetical sword-wielding Glen as a TT reward would be pretty far away let alone Cormag getting the Raven treatment and using swords instead of lances. Then again, we could get a sword flyer from an autumn seasonal banner assuming they're going to do one during October or November. A flyer riding a reindeer could work too. Wait... What if that's actually what winter Tharja is?

Edit: Tellius TT banner is up. Figured if there was a shot at getting Ike... Didn't happen since there were no reds; only blues and greys. I picked blue. Guess who showed up? +Spd, -Res 5* Peri. I think she's my first freebie-only -- as in I only do one freebie summon for a banner -- 5* summon. Now if only I could get another Roderick...

Oh, and the Death Blow banner netted me a +Def, -HP 3* Virion yesterday.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Raigh has stopped stalking me for my free summons and Laslow has taken his place. At least he has better skills to inherit. :|
Also I looked at my purchase history which for some reason only goes back to July and I've spent $280 on this game from then to now oops. Still better than Puddin.
I also haven't built any of the bonus units for this Tempest and I wasn't planning on training Titania for a while (I was hoping for B!Ike or possibly Alfonse as the free unit to be bonus units), so I'll either have to throw a round with Titania in it, or just go without the bonus. Depending on what the prizes are, I may just play to 6k and get my copy of the BK and stop there like I did with the first 2 Tempests.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Watching some Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite footage from Maximilian Dood's Stream. And I've been playing some more Monster Hunter Stories. Got further in the story and managed to slay a Pink Rathian even when I've been underlevelled (Though I cannot get it yet as a Monstie yet. It's a 4* Rarity. smh).

But hopefully I can make further progress and eventually get it. Also, the Bulldrome feels really good. It's suppose to be a Glass Cannon, but it doesn't feel that way. It has a good health pool, amazing attack and okay defense. Plus, you can negate the poor defense by giving it permanent Defense Boosting items. (After a Power Charge, it can do over 230 Damage, whereas the most I can do is around 82. That is REAL good.) I'll probably try and get some other Monsties to help get moves onto it that I'd like to help greatly improve it.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I haven't gotten anything good from my free summons since that time I got a Celica from her TT banner

For the last two banners, I got a 3* Serra from the DB banner and a 4* Palla from the TT one

I really hope they have a banner for the Warriors characters once the maps come out. I am in desperate need of Hinokas for Hone Fliers since Palla is going to be replaced by Elincia.

IS pls give more Hinoka ty

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Black Knight is gonna be the Tempest reward which is SWEET cause I didn't wanna put 20,000 feathers into him just to use him
But also he's the 3rd sword reward and I have so many damn swords

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Everyone has a ton of sword units since there are a billion more sword gorls than there are any other type of unit in the game

But he's only the third sword armor in the game

Armor emblem is stupid good if you get past the gigantic initial investment of needing multiple hectors

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I haven't gotten anything good from my free summons since that time I got a Celica from her TT banner

For the last two banners, I got a 3* Serra from the DB banner and a 4* Palla from the TT one

I really hope they have a banner for the Warriors characters once the maps come out. I am in desperate need of Hinokas for Hone Fliers since Palla is going to be replaced by Elincia.

IS pls give more Hinoka ty
I'd trade you my luck if I could, gorlo.

I have had really dumb luck with my free summons. Usual 5*s that I do not want. GIVE. ME. MY. 3*~4* GORLOS. OMFG. ANGEREEEEY. The 2/3 of the free summons were 5*s (Elincia and Jakob).

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
These new Mercy changes are amazing. I can finally be the GAWDESS I was always meant to be by using Rez whenever I damn well please now. No more hiding.

Also this basically:

TRIGGERED

if she's +atk or +spd, i'll cry
-HP/+DEF iirc (or vice versa). Tho Elincia is so stupidly OP that having anything that's not -ATK is good.

Hell. Having -ATK is probably still good, when compared to the other Red Fliers atm.

BAN•ELINCIA

Jakob was +SPD/-DEF, too bad he's not on my husbando list of most-wanteds. I have been fishing for blue orbs on the Crimea banner in hopes of Heaux Slayer Nephenee, mostly for her Powercreep Lance. But also in hopes of pulling +SPD Husbando Odin and eventually +ATK Felicia. Then a bunch of others ofc, but w/e.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I adore the new Mercy and D.Va changes

I was a Mercy main before the changes, but the new ult and resurrect make her so much more fun to play

the D.Va changes addressed my biggest complaints with her: the fact that DM was stupid and that it always felt that I was never doing any actual damage

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
Raigh has stopped stalking me for my free summons and Laslow has taken his place. At least he has better skills to inherit. :|
Also I looked at my purchase history which for some reason only goes back to July and I've spent $280 on this game from then to now oops. Still better than Puddin.
I also haven't built any of the bonus units for this Tempest and I wasn't planning on training Titania for a while (I was hoping for B!Ike or possibly Alfonse as the free unit to be bonus units), so I'll either have to throw a round with Titania in it, or just go without the bonus. Depending on what the prizes are, I may just play to 6k and get my copy of the BK and stop there like I did with the first 2 Tempests.
Gorl I've been getting your Raighs from my free summons and I'm absolutely furious.
Also I'm still the only person in the world who actually wants Saizos and can't get them.

The only units I have for the tempest trials are Titania and Soren so rip me getting the bigger bonus.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lot of TGS 2017 stuff was announced; Noctis for Dissidia NT, Dragon's Crown is getting a PS4 edition with apparently new music, Shadow of the Colossus's remake trailer, and the usual. What stood out for me is that Earth Defense Force is getting a new game subtitled Iron Rain. I hope Proton Jon plays it on his stream one day because EDF looks so stupid and that's the best part about it.

The other one is Left Alive which apparently has Yoji Shinkawa, the artist for Metal Gear and Zone of the Enders, and Takayuki Yanase who apparently was the mech designer for Ghost in the Shell: Arise and Xenoblade Chronicles X: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/1...r-artist-yoji-shinkawa-announced-square-enix/. It kind of makes sense since the game's said to be connected to Front Mission, a mecha game that hasn't had a release since 2010. It's probably Shinkawa's art style, but the three people on the poster-thingie for Left Alive look like Major Zero, Raiden, and Meryl? to me. I have no idea if this game will even be good or what it's even about since it's only an announcement, but I love Shinkawa's art style. :p

Oh, and Sonic Forces is getting a free DLC where I think you can play as Shadow.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Eph's at 1,000 SP, I'm a third of the way there! I hate this

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
warriors drops on the 28th

why not just google the release date tho

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
is fire emblem warriors out yet
No, but Mary Skelter: Nightmares was released in NA today. Almost a year after it was released in Japan...

Y'know, there are a lot of PS Vita-only games that are probably really good, but I don't see myself ever wanting to get a PS Vita even though those games are really good.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
No, but Mary Skelter: Nightmares was released in NA today. Almost a year after it was released in Japan...

Y'know, there are a lot of PS Vita-only games that are probably really good, but I don't see myself ever wanting to get a PS Vita even though those games are really good.
oh I remember someone telling me about this game before

same tbh, Vita lacks anything specific that makes me think "Yeah, I should drop money on this", but it seems like a system with a good lineup of RPGs, namely dungeon crawlers. After Stranger of Sword City ended up on Steam (which, now that I look at it, that wasn't actually originally a PSP game but whatever) I kinda just decided I'm probably better off hoping the good games get ported to other platforms.

Edit: That, and I guess other things I intend to play already are on other consoles (Muramasa was originally Wii, Odin Sphere PS2 (and something I already played), etc)

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh yeah idk if you gorlos care about it but I'm super excited for Pokken DX on Friday :dr^_^: though I'm moving into the dorms tomorrow and the wifi will probably be just about as bad as every other college wifi story I've heard...I need LAN. I just don't know how to LAN :c

Oh yeah, I'm moving tomorrow. Help I'm nervous ahhh

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My dorm wifi is surprisingly not that bad

When I play overwatch, i usually have about 40-60 ping, which is pretty decent

But I can only play at certain times of the day or otherwise it's literally unplayable. I've had my ping go up 10k before lol

Your wifi might not be that bad

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
oh I remember someone telling me about this game before

same tbh, Vita lacks anything specific that makes me think "Yeah, I should drop money on this", but it seems like a system with a good lineup of RPGs, namely dungeon crawlers. After Stranger of Sword City ended up on Steam (which, now that I look at it, that wasn't actually originally a PSP game but whatever) I kinda just decided I'm probably better off hoping the good games get ported to other platforms.

Edit: That, and I guess other things I intend to play already are on other consoles (Muramasa was originally Wii, Odin Sphere PS2 (and something I already played), etc)
There's also the issue of cross-play games like why would I buy Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus on the PS Vita assuming I had a PS Vita? I'd rather play it on the PS3. If it was a PS Vita-only R&C game, then sure, there's a reason to buy it since it's not on another system and it would be a fairly unique experience. Porting games from one system to another is one thing, but making games for two systems that are supposed to be targeting different play styles is just odd. And then there's Gravity Rush which got ported to the PS4 as part of the Gravity Rush 2 being PS4-only.

The other problem is that the PS Vita's support kind of died outside of Japan fairly quickly. The only reason I even knew about Mary Skelter is because I searched what games were released today and looked for the most obscure one. PS Vita news in general is something I don't see often if ever.

For me, I remember seeing Soul Sacrifice and thinking it was a neat game. That's just one game I remember that wasn't Uncharted or wasn't on the PS3 as well. Kind of hoping for a sequel or spiritual successor since a horror-themed Monster Hunter or Dragon's Dogma is pretty cool. Oh, wait, there was something like that: Deep Down, which I don't think ever met the light of day or is in development hell. Anyway, after that and during the time of Type-0's localization issues, I figured they might release it for the PS Vita overseas. Makes sense since the PSP was very old by that time. They did, but it's also on the PS4 and PC. I think Type-0 HD probably would not have sold as well if it was on the PS Vita, but still. Everything else just exists out of my knowledge or care.

Edit: I just remembered this, but aren't memory cards for the PS Vita really expensive? I think they're proprietary or very specific which is weird when you consider that the PS3 and PS4 use 2.5" drives for storage.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Oh, and Sonic Forces is getting a free DLC where I think you can play as Shadow.
That's right. It'll be available on Day 1. From watching it over and over again, I did notice some things:

Shadow Forces DLC :secretkpop:

He'll have 3 playable stages. One of them obviously being Green Hill and the other I'm predicting will be the city which will be his final stage. But anyway; the music that is playing during his version of Green Hill is a remix of Supporting Me (Biolizard Theme) from Sonic Adventure 2. And it seems like he might have the Light Attack; since he's seen going through numerous enemies in the air, compared to Sonic who has the Light Speed Dash to go through numerous rings.

I've also been playing through more Monster Hunter Stories. Managed to get some other Monsters (Mainly the Rathian and most recently the Cephadrome); so I'll be having an easier time getting through Trese Desert thanks to the Cephadrome. :yeahboi:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
My free summon on the Bound Hero Battle finally got me a 5 Star and it was a goddamn 5 Star Camilla
Please leave me alone Camilla I'm not interested in some weird mother figure

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
how about now
You'll know the second it comes out. Like. Literally the 1st second it is available somewhere in the world publicly, Cress! Cress! will tell us/everyone. :^)

My dorm wifi is surprisingly not that bad

When I play overwatch, i usually have about 40-60 ping, which is pretty decent

But I can only play at certain times of the day or otherwise it's literally unplayable. I've had my ping go up 10k before lol

Your wifi might not be that bad
1v1 my flying battle Mercy, nerd.

Top Bottom