• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Black Knight has DC Alondite

rip in pieces my DC Zephiel
Exclusive Black Luna (-80% Def/Res) and he apparently has Steady Stance 3. Oh, and the datamine says he's voiced by Robert Clotworthy. A resistance version of Steady Breath cannot come sooner. +4 resistance, Black Luna being even more dangerous, and on a knight with a Distant Counter legendary sword.

Edit: The future Sacred Seals quests apparently will give us...

Beruka, Henry, Lon'qu, Shanna, and Virion. I just summoned a Henry and I have so many Lon'qus!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Possible level 40 stats for the 4 new characters:

I'm praying Elincia actually has 34/36 offensive spread

Black Knight's art is amazing btw. I adore his damaged portrait

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oscar is also really good. 33 attack and 34 speed means he's slightly better than Peri while having he could probably be better if you need him to take a physical hit. Sad part is that like Peri, you'd have to inherit Brave Lance or Firesweep Lance to get the most out of his offensive stats while Abel and Roderick start out with them while doing well as well.

Nephenee is the only weird one. I was told she was supposed to be fast and fragile which is apparently not the case with Heroes. She's basically a faster infantry Valter, but with much lower HP.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
34/34 spread on a DC Armored unit? uhhhh whut?

:150:
Apparently the Black Knight was capable of doubling Ike in PoR and in general, dude was supposedly fast for a knight in the Tellius games.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I resorted to audiobooks, myself. I walk a mile to school/work, might as well listen to a book while I'm at it.
I've never been into audio books, but maybe they would be useful while I'm riding the bus to school since some days I can have a long commute if I can't get a ride to more convenient stop. Normally I listen to music, though.

How could I forget American Gods?! That's definitely one of my favorites, too.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yup, still getting trolled with archers now. Another Klein for Death Blow 3 use -- guess I could have kept Hawkeye. Also, I ended up getting Elincia.

5* Elincia: +Def, -HP. Geez, this such a common boon/bane for me.

4* Klein: +HP, -Res.

5* Nowi: +Def, -Atk. And I just leveled up 4* Nowi.

3* Olivia: +Atk, -Spd.

4* Palla: +Res, -Def.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
User was warned for this post
Yup, still getting trolled with archers now. Another Klein for Death Blow 3 use -- guess I could have kept Hawkeye. Also, I ended up getting Elincia.

5* Elincia: +Def, -HP. Geez, this such a common boon/bane for me.

4* Klein: +HP, -Res.

5* Nowi: +Def, -Atk. And I just leveled up 4* Nowi.

3* Olivia: +Atk, -Spd.

4* Palla: +Res, -Def.
I also got the same Elincia. lolwuttt

Is the first summon/free summon supposed to be a 5* focus unit?

Also, quit that summon session and pulled 5* Luke Brodude(???) on the first orb.

**** dis gaem

gimme my pity rate u heaux

Game: ok srry here u go
...6 summons later...
Game: U need 5* Lachesis rite?
Literally me:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Is the first summon/free summon supposed to be a 5* focus unit?
My +HP -Atk Raigh says no
But it's okay, he's a pile of feathers now. :3 But seriously I think that's 2 or 3 free summons now that I've gotten Raigh
Game: U need 5* Lachesis rite?
Literally me:
Everyone needs a 5 star version of the worst healer loli tho, welcome to the club. Not sure if I should ask but what are the IV's?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

So ArcSys will be unveiling a new fighter for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle today. I wonder who it's going to be... Though I bet it'll be Joker from P5. At least we'll see some more characters at TGS later this year. Still hoping for Kokonoe and Teddie. I'm also curious if each franchise will have a different theme for their Instakills. Like BB having True Blue as their theme.

Also, Kelp Dome will be live today too. :yeahboi: I'll probably try it out, then afterwards go back to try and get all the Hero Replicas, almost halfway done with the Hero Brella. I'm surprised that the Brella and Inkbrush are the least used weapons in the Single Player campaign. That is going to be a huge pain in the butt.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
ArcSys just unveiled Yosuke and Linne are the newest fighters in BBTAG.

Guess that mean we'll be waiting for the newest characters to be announced at TGS. That'll be good.

(Now they're showing off each character's stats. Everyone has Attack, Range, Speed, Casual and Luck. Ruby is the only one to have a Kawaii stat instead of Luck. :secretkpop: )

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I've done one full summon, no luck. I'm not particularly looking for any of them though. They'd be nice to have though. I still need a Bartre
I think it's more like Quickened Pulse, but if it checked every turn to activate: "If unit's HP ≤ 75%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special."

Also, Wo Dao effect too. Being a B-skill is probably to stop it from comboing with Desperation and Vantage which also has that HP range. CYL Roy with Desperation and Wrath if it were an A- or B-skill would be stupid.
Actually...they did the same thing with Wrath on Nephenee. That's basically a B-slot Heavy Blade.
You gorls probably forgot about it (understandably), but Wrath is just an offensive version of Shield Pulse on Saber

The story chapters were nice, though the plot gets more cliche by the minute.
"My blood makes me wanna kill my friends" is a weird premise I guess. Apparently Zacharis was always the Emblan Prince yet he joined the Order of Heroes, became best friends with Askr royalty, and no one...noticed? I'm guessing his existence as Prince was only known by Embla Royals but idk. And then Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna were conveniently fooled by Zacharis's brilliant disguise of a mask
Speaking of him, how the **** do you pronounce his name?? Please stay as Bruno once we can play as you.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
(Now they're showing off each character's stats. Everyone has Attack, Range, Speed, Casual and Luck. Ruby is the only one to have a Kawaii stat instead of Luck. :secretkpop: )
> Sees Ruby has a speed stat of 5 stars
> Sees Yosuke has a speed stat is of 12 stars when the table can only hold 8.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Buddhahobo Buddhahobo what are you doing?
I got deja vu that Chainz had talked about Homecoming before and it was a year ago. That was on the same page.

Tfw 100 orbs and no Elincia

Pls end my suffering
We're getting FE Warriors maps and possible banners, followed by (probably) a Halloween banner. I love flier emblem, but if they release Axe Lissa she gets all my orbs even though another red flier option would be great.

Well, that and between everyone getting free CYL!Lyns and Black Knights (assuming he's the TT reward) my S!Camilla flier team is sort of dead in the water.

Like, it's not even a matter of building a Subaki, cause I'm reasonably sure Black Knight can tear through him anyway with those stats and Black Luna. In arena, he might be packing Distant Defense or Steady Breath as his A-slot, and Wrath would be a perfect B-slot for him. Add in armor buffs or him running a Brave Sword build and...ouch.

Maybe rebuilding around S!Corrin would work, but I might have to throw Swordbreaker on her which seems like a waste of a B-slot in a lot of ways, but I probably have to cause of him having DC on his weapon and as an armor he can get Wary Fighter.

If this keeps up they're going to have to re-release Caeda or something with her Wing Spear so Flier Emblem can catch up to Horse and Armor.

Speaking of him, how the **** do you pronounce his name??
Isn't it pronounced just as it's spelled?

Zack-a-ri-as

The "a" would be soft, like in "Zachary", and the "ri" would probably be pronounced like "rye".

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
We're getting FE Warriors maps and possible banners, followed by (probably) a Halloween banner. I love flier emblem, but if they release Axe Lissa she gets all my orbs even though another red flier option would be great.

Well, that and between everyone getting free CYL!Lyns and Black Knights (assuming he's the TT reward) my S!Camilla flier team is sort of dead in the water.

Like, it's not even a matter of building a Subaki, cause I'm reasonably sure Black Knight can tear through him anyway with those stats and Black Luna. In arena, he might be packing Distant Defense or Steady Breath as his A-slot, and Wrath would be a perfect B-slot for him. Add in armor buffs or him running a Brave Sword build and...ouch.

Maybe rebuilding around S!Corrin would work, but I might have to throw Swordbreaker on her which seems like a waste of a B-slot in a lot of ways, but I probably have to cause of him having DC on his weapon and as an armor he can get Wary Fighter.
I know it's a big investment, but you could run gronnraven sp!camilla along with blade tome su!corrin. Camilla has decent defense and could run Iote's if you want, and Corrin would nuke Black Knight with her flier buffs. Unless your Corrin is -spd, you probs don't need swordbreaker (and even then, you might not need it. i'll do the calcs and see). desperation might be necessary on her tho

Black Knight is definitely looking like he's going to be a terrifying unit (basically red amelia with a dc weapon and no trainee boost), and i'm not looking forward to him being everywhere. He'll be a cool addition to my armor emblem team, though.

I would assume most people wouldn't run Wary Fighter on Black Knight since his speed is good enough to avoid doubles from the average spd units. He has the same offensive spread as neutral Amelia, and people don't run Wary Fighter on her, so idk why they would on him. He'll probably run a breaker or vantage or wrath in his b slot instead

edit: did the calcs and it looks like neutral corrin with a hone buff and blarblade+ destroys black knight even when he has distant def 3, +12 res from 3 wards, and the distant def 1 seal. i believe i did it right, but take this with a grain of salt since i had to manually type his stats into the calculator and it's kinda wonky sometimes when i have to do that.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
My +HP -Atk Raigh says no
But it's okay, he's a pile of feathers now. :3 But seriously I think that's 2 or 3 free summons now that I've gotten Raigh

Everyone needs a 5 star version of the worst healer loli tho, welcome to the club. Not sure if I should ask but what are the IV's?
Ew Raigh. rip gorl

Also idk. She exploded into feathers. :^)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The only good thing I got from the 100 orbs I spend today was a +spd -def Olivia. The only +spd Olivias I have gotten in the past were -atk, so now I finally have an ideal natured one. I'll promote her up to 5* eventually.

I also got a 5* Seth (to go along with my 3 4* ones), whom I will probably sacrifice to Olivia since she wants that Ruby Sword+

I'm still crying about not getting Elincia. I want my OP sword gorl with ha adorable pink flying unicorn

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Unless your Corrin is -spd, you probs don't need swordbreaker (and even then, you might not need it. i'll do the calcs and see). desperation might be necessary on her tho
Well, she has 33 SPD and 30 ATK at level 36, so she's at least offensively neutral. Her HP is 29 though, so at least I know that's her bane.

Did she do that in 1 hit? Cause when I did the calc I gave him a charged up Aether to attack with. Between Black Luna's 3 turn charge, it's -80% defense reduction compared to Aether's -50%, Quickened Pulse, and Steady Breath, that thing is going to proc like crazy. I don't even want to think about what his Lunatic TT stats are going to look like.

Thanks for doing the calcs tho, I appreciate it.

He'll probably run a breaker or vantage or wrath in his b slot instead
I read somewhere on reddit his inherent b-slot skill is also Wings of Mercy, which is terrifying.

I know it's a big investment, but you could run gronnraven sp!camilla along with blade tome su!corrin
I keep reading that Sp!Camilla is a good Raven tome user, but to be honest I've always had trouble seeing it. As far as I can tell, typically you want two things from your -Raven users; physical bulk and enough speed to not be doubled, as the main point of them is to tank and kill Archers. That's why you see characters like Robin, Sophia, and Merric getting them. Though sometimes I see a -raven Julia, so who knows.

30 Def is great and all even before you factor in Flier buffs, but she also takes double damage from Archers and her speed is horrid at 25. It's why I run Darting Blow 3 on her -blade build, because quite frankly she needs the full +12 speed on offensive phase. Even if I fix the flier weakness with Iote's Shield, Hone Fliers bumping her to 31 SPD is still low enough to be quadrupled by any Brave Bow build. It also doesn't give me any extra fire power or defensive abilities against blues either like TA3 would, but I don't think TA3 would give her enough bump to survive BB+ builds any better than Iote's Shield.

The only real investment would be feathers, which I have...no where near as much as I want to have, after my whaling during the Summer/Hero/CYL banners. So many characters to build, so many characters I need to 5* for fodder. At least Sp!Camilla has maxed out SP. Don't think I've spent anything on her since I threw on Renewal 2 for TT.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Did she do that in 1 hit?
i redid the calcs. Here's a spoiler full of information for you
  • All calcs assume neutral corrin with no skills who is under the effect of a hone buff
  • Corrin oneshots DD3 BK with no armor buffs
  • DD3 BK with 3 wards gets 2hko'd
  • DD3 BK with 3 wards gets OHKO'd if Corrin has both a fortify and hone buff
  • If I did the math right, it's impossible for Corrin to survive an Eclipse proc
BK shouldn't be that big of a threat for Su!Corrin since you almost never see armor emblem on defense teams unless you're in whale territory

I keep reading that Sp!Camilla is a good Raven tome user, but to be honest I've always had trouble seeing it.
The most important things for raven tome users are to have a good atk stat and good bulk. Sp!Camilla has base 35 atk, which is pretty high, and 39/30 physical bulk is unusually good for a mage. Spd isn't really that big of a deal for raven mages (although it is appreciated). I mean, one of the best raven users is Sophia, and she's one of slowest units in the game.

Camilla shouldn't really be used as an enemy phase unit since she'll just get deleted by archers. That's why you have to be the one to initiate on them. With gronnraven+ and ta3 and no buffs, neutral camilla ohkos all archers except Innes, Zero, and Setsuna (also kills most healers and thieves).

Looking at some quick calcs, Sp!Camilla lives against BB+ L&D3/DB3 B!Cordelia when Cordelia is the one who initiates, and Camilla kills on the counter.

It's worth it to invest in Gronnraven+ TA3 Sp!Camilla imo. I'd do it if i had one tbh

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I also got the same Elincia. lolwuttt
What a coincidence. She showed up as the third orb I picked and when she did I felt like there was a catch like she would be -Atk or -Spd. +Def, -HP giving her 32 HP, 28 Def, and 27 Res is a bit silly on an offensive unit. Elincia's stat spread is basically Tana's, but +Def, -HP reminds me of -HP summer F!Robin's and it would be even closer if she was +Def, -Atk.

I think I'm going to wait until the Tellius TT to level her up since she's probably a bonus unit, so she's going to get a ton of use during the TT and someone else could use the SP bonus weekend in her place which at the moment is only really Hawkeye, Leon, and the 5* M!Corrin I have. I think 5* Nowi not having a special could easily get everything without the SP bonus.

Speaking of leveling up units, BH Roy is really fun to use. He hits really hard which is weird since Alm with his default set should have the same attack as him, but doesn't for some reason. I think Alm's attack growth is a bit different from BH Roy. They're going to end up with about the same attack, but Alm's has been going up slower than BH Roy's. Regarding Alm, I like him and he's the only 5* sword unit other than my un-leveled M!Corrin I have who is an all-around unit minus the whole -Res thing. Everyone else leans towards one thing or another. Also, Takumi is good. I'm late to the Takumi party that happened months ago.

Anyway, this is stupid, but the Black Knight reminds me of Darth Vader and I kind of want to get a Luke and build him into an anti-Black Knight unit for the TT. Speaking of the Black Knight, his portrait is humongous. Dude suddenly appears in chapter 13-3 covering the whole screen and stuff.

Project Octopath Traveler demo>>>>>>>fe heroes

Don't @ me
Have you played it? How is it? The aesthetics reminds me of 3D Dot Game Heroes, but with sprites instead of 3D sprite-like models. The game looks awesome, but I keep forgetting it exists.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Have you played it? How is it? The aesthetics reminds me of 3D Dot Game Heroes, but with sprites instead of 3D sprite-like models. The game looks awesome, but I keep forgetting it exists.
I spent 4 hours on Primrose's path and I think 100%'d her demo path.

Finished Olberic's story, but because I had started with Primrose, I did all the extra stuff on her game file. I'll probably finish it up next week. Game is real good and gives me FF6 vibes.

Edit: I actually never bought Bravely Second. Bravely default was great, but Octopath Traveler is going to surpass it ez. Things were too OP in Default.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Edit: I actually never bought Bravely Second. Bravely default was great, but Octopath Traveler is going to surpass it ez. Things were too OP in Default.
Second is balanced much better, there's nothing along the lines of Stillness + Hasten World cheese. There's also no bad classes, so even the classes like Summoner and Templar are usable now. The game itself is a tad more difficult, Second's Easy mode is similar to Default's Normal, Normal in Second is close to Hard in Default, and Hard in Second is more difficult than Default's Hard. The story is also much better and the "thing" that happened after Chapter 5 multiple times is gone now.
Just play it :<

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Metroid: Samus Returns is the most fun I've had with a game in a good while

That said, the NES Metroid is the only 2D one I've played, so I can't directly compare it to the others. I'll probably check out Super Metroid and Fusion after I finish it.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Metroid: Samus Returns is the most fun I've had with a game in a good while

That said, the NES Metroid is the only 2D one I've played, so I can't directly compare it to the others. I'll probably check out Super Metroid and Fusion after I finish it.
I'm confused. Just like echoes, isn't it a remake of an older game in the series?

Kinda like Metroid zero mission is a remake? I heard really good things about Echoes, even from people who played the older version, and I never played the NES one and only played Zero Mission.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm confused. Just like echoes, isn't it a remake of an older game in the series?

Kinda like Metroid zero mission is a remake? I heard really good things about Echoes, even from people who played the older version, and I never played the NES one and only played Zero Mission.
It's a reimagining of Metroid 2, yeah. It's not a game I'm too familiar with, but in talking with a friend about it, this seems quite a bit different (map isn't identical, weapon upgrades are handled in a better fashion, metroids are more like real boss fights than "oh there's one time to pump a few missiles into it", some unique new abilities to the series [Phase Drift is cool], some other new things), and more like a different game built on the same premise.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
CYL Roy's ready animation is cute. When he raises Durandal, it looks like it's too heavy for him and he makes what looks like a shocked or worried face before settling into his ready pose. One more level and hundreds of more SP until you can get Galeforce and whatever else I want on you.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'm surprised you actually like Second more than Default. The vast majority seems to prefer the original cause of the soundtrack

I love em both to death though. I'm excited for Octopath Traveler but I hope the BD team will go back to the Bravely series for the third game once it's complete
MASTERENEX

IS UPLOADING

FE WARRIORS'

SOUNDTRACK

The last one oml. SPLAT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DISTRACT ME WITH THE BEST STAGE IN THE GAME, THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT

EDIT: THERE'S ANOTHER ONE
Niiiice I've been waiting for extended versions since the Heroes leaks this morning

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Project Octopath Traveler demo>>>>>>>fe heroes

Don't @ me
Insert "This is where I'd be playing Project Octopath Traveler on the Switch if I had one".jpeg

One more level and hundreds of more SP until you can get Galeforce and whatever else I want on you.
How do you go about training individual units? I've just trained up B!Lyn from Level 1 to Level 40 today and managed to accumulate 1572 SP.

Apparently even level 39 5*s get EXP and SP from the seventh stratum.

Looking at some quick calcs, Sp!Camilla lives against BB+ L&D3/DB3 B!Cordelia when Cordelia is the one who initiates, and Camilla kills on the counter.
That's crazy. I may have to switch to my untrained S!Camilla though; the one I've been using is +HP/-DEF, but I also have a +HP/-SPD. The latter will have +4 defense cause defense is actually her super bane, but I also lose the ability to bait and KO an unbuffed Reinhardt because I don't double anymore. Something for me to think about.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm surprised you actually like Second more than Default. The vast majority seems to prefer the original cause of the soundtrack
I mean I like Second's soundtrack more than Default's but I don't want to get into that, both games would be in my top 3 game soundtracks tho Second's new jobs are really fun, the game flows a lot better, and has a few other improvements that makes going back to Default a bit difficult.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
How do you go about training individual units? I've just trained up B!Lyn from Level 1 to Level 40 today and managed to accumulate 1572 SP.
I don't? I try to level up multiple units at a time unless I can't because I didn't summon a new unit or there weren't any GHB or TT units at the time.

Otherwise, if it's about leveling units from 1 to 40, then 5* units and 4* units with specials get trained during the SP bonus since they generally need more SP to get their default skills. Everyone else just get trained whenever. Usually weekdays unless I really want to use them which isn't really that big of a deal if they're a 3* since they'll just accumulate a ton of SP by the time they get to level 40 as a 4* units.

If it's about getting as much SP in general or for skill inheritance, then SP bonus for level 1 units I really want to use or just grinding with Training Tower or TT. Summer Elise, F!Robin, and adult Tiki get brought along too for axe, lance, and green mages even though I haven't gotten any new green mages or ones I want to invest in.

Then again, the only units I've heavily invested in are Eliwood, masked Lucina, and Ursula, so... I should probably do something with my 104k feathers.

Also, healers just accumulate SP, so whatever they get is what they get.

Last edited:
Top Bottom