• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
not really surprised by lyn's inclusion since she's massively popular in the west. too bad i don't really care about her

i like how warriors has basically just become "how many sword lords can we fit into the game" at this point

around half of the roster so far is just sword lords lol

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
...Okay maybe I will play more characters than just Lissa.

I also liked how Takumi apparently has a "Summon another Takumi" attack.
BETRAYAL Takumi just made him more likable. I might play him a bit more because of that.
Anyways it looks like 2 more characters were hidden in Europe's Direct, Caeda and what is assumed to be Navarre (right behind Marth, the the left a lil). So that's 2/4 characters from the leak confirmed!
Also Koei uploaded their own trailer which shows a bit more of Lyn than the English one but there's still not much.

The direct was pretty good. Some people may think it was underwhelming but it was important because Nintendo does need 3rd parties

Should the trend continue, I can see 3rd parties taking up a notable portion of future directs. 1st parties may have to start getting their own directs or maybe the other way around: 3rd parties will get their own direct

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
That direct was pretty nice. I'm so excited for Xenoblade, Pokémon, and FE Warriors
not really surprised by lyn's inclusion since she's massively popular in the west. too bad i don't really care about her

i like how warriors has basically just become "how many sword lords can we fit into the game" at this point

around half of the roster so far is just sword lords lol
It's hard to have diverse weapons when it's based on a series with a weapon triangle of 3 weapons
Everyone complains about there being too many swords, but they also complain that all their favorites like Ike and Roy aren't in even though THEY use Swords.
All the swords look fine to me imo. The movesets seem diverse enough, by basing the moveset on that sword/characters unique traits rather than just how swords usually work. So not every sword plays the same. The closest to each other will probably be Chrom and Lucina for obvious reasons

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's hard to have diverse weapons when it's based on a series with a weapon triangle of 3 weapons
at the very base, yeah, but there are more than three weapon types

bows, daggers, and magic all exist, too

and that's not even including manaketes and the other transformation-type characters

we don't even have a thief in the game yet, but we have 9-10 sword characters (depending if you count both genders of corrin separately or not)

it's not hard to see why people are complaining about sword characters dominating the roster

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
My #1 expectation for FE Warriors is to get to play as a manakete and rampage as a dragon

If it fails to meet this it fails entirely

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
The direct was pretty good. Some people may think it was underwhelming but it was important because Nintendo does need 3rd parties
Well, I think it's partly *what* got time attached to it.

Like, I just did a complete 180 on my opinion on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and that "HD 2D" Square game looks great, but nearly everything that got a good amount of time attached to it was originally announced months ago when the console was. People like reveals. We did get some stuff announced like Doom, but not that much in that regard, and nearly nothing that we didn't already know about for the 3DS.

On the other hand, the most surprising thing I have to say about the direct is just how amazing it is that so many of their games are coming out per their initial release window. I never expected a WW release of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and I was skeptical of Monolith Soft's boasting they'd get the game done for Japan by the end of 2017. That's noteworthy, plus we should have known what a direct highlighting the holiday season release schedule was going to be dedicated to considering that they've been telling us about all these games coming out for the holiday season for months.

On the third hand...no Zelda DLC 2 reveal. They gave the amiibo a little bit of time but not a release date, so I think it's going to get it's own minidirect.

Honestly, what this makes me excited for it what the first direct of next year, which is largely empty on anything.

All in all, I think Reggie's words hold true; the Switch will be in a great place come it's first year opportunity. They really just need to make more of them.

it's not hard to see why people are complaining about sword characters dominating the roster
Well, at least at first. I'm still somewhat hopeful about the class change system. Hopefully it's not just giving characters each other's weapons.

My #1 expectation for FE Warriors is to get to play as a manakete and rampage as a dragon

That would require them to make a Tiki amiibo for the game, then not add her to as a playable character.

They...probably wouldn't do that.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

Just from the roster consistenting of like 2 fire emblem games made me disinterested, but if if there's a playable manakete I might change my mind.

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Co-best husbando is done
I had him support Zero because the best husbandos deserve each other

Idk who my next project will be. I want a good Hinata, but I sacrificed my last one to Odin
YE TIME TO SP GRIND IN TEMPEST I GUESSSSSSSSS
Niles Husbando.png

I also want a good Hinata. He is the most adorkable precious buff babby boi ever. I assume his best nature is -SPD or -RES with +ATK with the standard Brave Sword+ shtick. Though he could run a decent Ruby Sword+ build since getting x2 or x4 thwacked by someone doesn't matter if you take 0~5 damage per hit. lol

I think we're getting a new FEH banner soon anyway, so that'll give us even more gorls to work with. Pls flying healer. Pls flying healer. I need dis. Pls.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
That would require them to make a Tiki amiibo for the game, then not add her to as a playable character.

They...probably wouldn't do that.
I fully expect Tiki to be in the game, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they somehow managed to screw things up despite that

I don't know how they would, but finding out's the fun part.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Lola Pop has some great music, it gives me flashbacks to Triforce Heroes remake that game for Switch and remove the region lock pls Ninty
Also I'm complete garbage at Lola. I mean I'm still trash at this game in general, but even moreso with Lola.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
what is assumed to be Navarre (right behind Marth, the the left a lil)
Oh yeah, that is totally Navarre. Looks like they're going with Shadow Dragon's official art instead of Yura's more stylized and fabulous art. He's probably going to get a blue palette swap as a reference to his Mystery of the Emblem official art. I'm guessing he might be recruited with Caeda since Ogma should have appeared with her I think which would mean Barst should be there too and maybe Boyd and Cord.

Lyn looks like the Zhou Tai or Sengoku Basara's Ishida Mitsunari of FE Heroes or like Impa, but if she used a katana instead of a giant cleaver. So far with Lyn's iai-style of swordplay, Ryoma's "regular" Japanese swordsmanship, and Corrin's flashy and transform fighting style, I think it's all right with the current sword infantry. Not sure how to describe Chrom, Lucina, and Marth's swordsmanship and I don't count Xander since he's a cavalier.

Some people might not like that there are too many sword infantry, but there are some styles left like fencing which Eirika could easily represent or more so than Marth. With Navarre, I always felt like he came from a wuxia film, so he could have Chinese-based swordsmanship and that would be cool and easy considering Omega Force's flagship title is Dynasty Warriors.

Edit: Whoa, I just saw the trailer to The Alliance Alive and I'm getting Bravely Default vibes: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/13/alliance-alive-gets-new-trailer-details-west/. Apparently, the creator of Suikoden, Yo****aka Murayama, is the writer for this.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Gimme dat Fifa for switch.

Also, Mario Party 100 is great because it marks the end of a franchise that doesn't need to continue.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
It's what yew gorls were waiting for
Edit: Okay now that I've actually watched the trailer... only 3 units? And Oscar, as much as I liked him in PoR, he looks so basic here. First Legendary Brave weapon is hype though, but I think I'm going to be saving orbs for a while more.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Finished both paths in the Octopath demo, I really like it and am looking forward to it.
But ngl I feel like it's Bravely Lite until Bravely Third comes out whenever; 2019 prob. The battle system feels a lot simpler but it still has a similar concept (the Focus points or whatever they were called being easier to get BP, you can only use FP that you have and can't dip into negative numbers, it doesn't look like you can have 2 jobs on a character, etc.). The music also feels a bit more generic than Default and Second's, but it's still nice.
I played Primrose first because sassy gorl and I liked her path more. Dancing support with some nice black magic spells thrown in is fun.
Olberic as a character felt like the generic "i is knight, i attac, i protec, but most importantly, i bland as hecc" character, but Patrick Seitz thankfully came through with some great voice acting (he voiced Draug and Hector in Heroes, Zeke in Echoes, and Nekomaru in Danganronpa, plus some randos in Xenoblade X).

Also a reminder that the Bravely games are phenomenal and u should all play them, especially if you played this demo and liked it (that's 1 thing this game did miles better than Bravely, the demo was actually fun. Why do the Bravely demos have to be so bad .-.).

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Edit: Okay now that I've actually watched the trailer... only 3 units? And Oscar, as much as I liked him in PoR, he looks so basic here. First Legendary Brave weapon is hype though, but I think I'm going to be saving orbs for a while more.
Yeah, 3 units is weird, but I think it happened before. Need to check though. Part of me feels like it's because the Black Knight, a potential GHB knight with built-in Distant Counter, whoever will be the next Tellius TT unit, and if the story teaser at the end isn't any indication, we're possibly getting 3 good free units. The Black Knight is obvious, my guess for Bruno if he really is Zacharias and ends up being playable after his revelation and defeat is fast blue cavalry mage with a cool tome, and the GHB unit could be anyone and they're still a guaranteed 4* and 5* unit. Could you imagine if it was Greil? Here's a lower BST CYL Ike for free. And Ashnard might be the next GHB after the Black Knight assuming he is GHB and he's definitely going to be the Michalis or Valter of sword flyers when sword flyers only have Palla as there "high" defense option.

Also, you forgot about Dire Thunder since it's the first legendary Brave weapon while Amiti is the first Brave melee. Speaking of which, I expected Amiti to be weaker at 10 MT and -5 speed instead of 11 MT and -2 speed. Part of me feels like her base attack and speed might be lower as result, though. Note that I have no idea if they datamined anything yet: To match Cordelia who incidentally, they got Julie Ann Taylor to voice Elincia so she's literally red Cordelia, she would need only 32 attack and speed which would only make her marginally better than Palla, but way better than Caeda since +Spd would put her at 35 speed and with Amiti, that's 48 attack and 33 speed to +Atk Caeda with a Brave Sword having 37 attack and 32 speed. I think Elincia leans towards having high resistance in the Tellius games, so if that's the case, Caeda will probably end up being even more niche since Elincia would be pretty similar, but much more offensive.

With her being red and Nephenee who has a pretty sick B-skill with Wrath which I could see Reinhardt making good use of, and Oscar being blues, I felt like it might be difficult to get Elincia and Nephenee so while I would love to have a sword flyer who isn't Palla and I would like Nephenee, I decided to give the CYL banner one last summon. Spoilers: didn't get anyone and I was locked out of having a chance at CYL Ike.
5* Alm: +Spd, -Res. Yes, this dude showed up with the best boon and bane to make use of his default Windsweep. He also marks my third Falchion unit since Chrom and Marth are 4*.

4* Donnel: +Spd, -Def.

3* Henry: +Res, -Def. Can't catch a break with red mages, can I? Not even a 4* Henry. Still better than -Atk Henry.

4* Lukas: +HP, -Def. Gorl, bye. I have the best Lukas I could ever want and you have no skills I would want without needing to promote you and I would rather try my luck with getting a 4* Seth for Fortress Def 3.

4* Roderick: +Res, -Atk. Whatever, you're my first Firesweep unit. Still, that means any =Atk Roderick will replace you and you're probably going to be used for Rally Def/Res or promoted for Firesweep on Cordelia or Peri if I ever manage to summon a Peri.

So, I got two new units and I get to be Alm buddies with Cress. :p

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Yeah, 3 units is weird, but I think it happened before. Need to check though.
The only other time it happened was with the Alm's and Celica's Armies banners. Each one only had 3 new units, but combined it was 6 new units, so this is the first time we've only gotten 3 new units.
Also, you forgot about Dire Thunder since it's the first legendary Brave weapon while Amiti is the first Brave melee.
Yeah that's what meant, should've phrased that better. :/
So, I got two new units and I get to be Alm buddies with Cress. :p
GIVE HIM WIND BOOST

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The only other time it happened was with the Alm's and Celica's Armies banners. Each one only had 3 new units, but combined it was 6 new units, so this is the first time we've only gotten 3 new units
I think it might have to do with this: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/700myy/comment/dmzh2bj. WARNING: the comment that links to what I'm talking about has a swear word.

Apparently some dude had info on FEH and before the September schedule was shown, leaked that there would be the mini-TT with Hector, the new banner would have 3 units and he name-dropped Elincia, Nephenee, and Oscar, and guess what else? He said that the Black Knight would be the TT reward and after the Tellius stuff would be FE4/Jugdral and an Arvis GHB. If all of that is true and let's add on that maybe Bruno will be unlocked after the new story chapter, then it makes sense why there's only 3 new summonable units since the developers are handing out at least one really good unit since nobody knows if Bruno will be playable and nobody knows if the Arvis GHB is real.

GIVE HIM WIND BOOST
Gorl, do I look like I have a Gray? And if I did, I'd need two Gray husbandos so one can still continue his bromance with Alm (and Tobin). :p

I guess Darting Blow 3 could work since he'd always be attacking and he wouldn't have to run into issues with singleplayer map units having higher HP than him. And then there's +Atk Marth having 34 attack and speed or +Spd Marth having 31 attack and 37 speed. Alm has Windsweep by default, but Marth is probably better with it even though he's a poorer user of Wind Boost than Alm.

If Alm ends up with a lot of SP which he will eventually, I'm probably going to give him a Fury 3, Renewal 3, and Reciprocal Aid just to get rid of units.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

So the Direct finished yesterday. And I thought it was a solid direct, a lot of 3rd party support which I'm all for.

Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon - It's a Pokemon game, of course I'm gonna get it. I do like the idea of Lycanroc being able to deny Surges now, will probably give Lycanroc an edge in VGC. Also, Assembly and Burst look pretty cool.
Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - I never really did finish Superstar Saga, and I couldn't really get into it. But this will be a great chance for me to go back to it. And that I love Bowser's Inside Story and Dream Team more.
Kirby: Battle Royale - I'll probably pass on this. But it looks cute.
Kirby: Star Allies - More Kirby goodness~ It looks charming and I want it.
Yo-Kai Watch 2 Psychic Specters & Oni Evolution (US Direct) - Not interested in Yo-Kai Watch. Pass.
Yo-Kai Watch Busters 2 (JP Direct) - Pass.
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (JP Direct) - I still need to get this game.
Layton's Mystery Journey - I never could get into the Layton games, I'm more of an Ace Attorney fan. And speaking of which...!
Apollo Justice - FINALLY! Now for those that wanted to play all the Ace Attorney games that were on the DS (Excluding Investigations), now you can. I'm glad that it's getting a 3DS Remaster.
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Dead Heat Breakers (JP Direct) - This looks really damn interesting. It gives me a Mad Max vibe to be honest.
Splatoon 2 Updates - The Tenta Brella looks dope, but it'll probably take less damage when the umbrella is out to make it more balanced. Also, Kelp Dome and Scrapper Canal look really great. Can't wait to make it rain on those maps. :yeahboi:
New Style Boutique 3 (UK & JP Direct) - Eh. Jimmy Whetzel really liked the first one, so he might get a kick out of it. I'll pass though.
Minecraft 3DS Edition - ...No thanks.
Phantasy Star Online 2 Cloud (JP Direct) - I was not expecting this. I was also not expecting the Like/Dislike Ratio to be that bad for it. Guess people prefer to have proper online gaming or just like to stick with the PC Version of PSO2.
Mario Party Top 100 - Ehhhhh, if they bring back the older boards and mechanics, I think we'd have a winner; but I don't think that'll be the case. It'll just be the minigames and that's it. Pass.
DOOM - Okay. I PROBABLY NEED TO PLAY THIS. OwO
Wolfenstein 2 - Hmm... Might get this one too.
L.A. Noire - Heard good things about this game, but I'm not the greatest when it came to detective games that aren't Ace Attorney.
Metroid: Samus Returns - Still planning on getting this during the weekend. :yeahboi:
ARMS 3.0 - ARMS fans now have a new main to try out and more options which is great to see. Keep it up Nintendo.
Octopath Traveller - This looks phenomenal, it reminds me of Grandia which had 2D Sprites with 3D Surroundings; plus the choose your character thing reminds me of Suikoden 3 too. I need to get the demo of this because I am SOLD.
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Ehhhhh. We've seen it enough. I'll pass.
Morphies Law - Interesting idea, but I'll probably skip on it.
ATLUS RPGs - Some of these do look interesting; such as Strange Journey REDUX and The Alliance Alive seems like a generic JRPG. May consider these.
Fire Emblem Warriors - LYN CONFIRMED! THE LEAK WAS REAL.
Snipperclips DLC - It was a cute and charming game that I sadly didn't play as much; but dammit does the DLC make it look more charming. <3
Rocket League - I was considering getting this, but I'm probably going to turn it down now. Not really my cup of tea, plus I couldn't really get into football/soccer.
Attack on Titan (JP Direct) - Hooray. Another AoT Ga- WAIT, IS THAT A GIANT MONOKUMA IN THE CITY!?
Arena of Valor - ...I tend to avoid MOBAs, you often have to put in a LOT of time into them. And I had a rough start with DOTA 2 when I first got it.
Flip Wars - It looks cute. Might get this.
Arcade Archives - So this is going to keep up occupied whilst they work on the VC. I hope?
JOYSOUND (JP Direct) - Eh. Music Game. PASS.
BotW Amiibo - The Mipha one looks adorbs. Plus the armour for each one looks great.
Winning Post 8 2017 (JP Direct) - Meh. Horseback Racing.
Champion Jockey Special (JP Direct) - More Horseback Racing. :secretkpop:
NBA 2k18 - I'll pass. Not too keen on Sports games.
Dragon Quest X (JP Direct) - Ayy. It's the Japan Only MMO for Dragon Quest! :yeahboi: Still looks damn fun and interesting.
Pokken DX - If Croagunk ain't Top Tier, I'm going back to Braixen. :x
FIFA 2k18 - PASS. No seriously, pass me the ball dammit!
Dragon Quest Builders - This looks REALLY fun and way better then Minecraft imo. Plus, I love how the Hero is just nonchalantly carrying a door with one arm.
Nintendo eShop Titles - Welp. Time to put these together! :yeahboi:
TINY METAL
PAN-PAN (JP Direct)
Lovers (JP Direct)
Poly Bridge (JP Direct)
Steamworld Dig 2 (US & UK Direct)
Golf Story (US & UK Direct)
Nine Parchments (US & UK Direct)
Ultimate Chicken Horse (JP Direct)
Necrodancer (JP Direct)
Super Meat Boy Forever (US & UK Direct)
Battle Chef Brigade (US & UK Direct)
Overall, Gold Story looks unique and Battle Chef Brigade looks interesting too.

LOST SPHEAR - Looks pretty interesting, but then again; I'll be gushing all about Xenoblade 2 more then this.
Sonic Forces - While they did show a bit of new footage here. I did see the Japanese Trailer for it released on the official Japanese Sonic YT Channel. A lot of cutscenes and more plot. Still will get this, looks interesting.
Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2 - I did play the demo of the original version, it was fun; might consider getting this.

Mario Odyssey - God DAMN is this game going to be HUGE. I thought there was going to be maybe at max 15 or 20 Moons to collect. But NOPE! We got over 50 PER KINGDOM! That is just nuts! The new costumes and enemies you can control look great too; also the Wedding Amiibo look amazing too.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - I NEED THAT COLLECTOR'S EDITION. NOOOOOW! But in all seriously, I am stoked for this game. Sure, people were complaining about how long it dragged on for, but I was really into it. And besides, both this game and Mario Odyssey got nearly the same amount of screentime together. I'm loving the giant Titans that every faction lives on, the music I heard during the footage was just... SOOOO GOOOD! <3
I need this more.

Overall. Solid Direct, I'm proud of Nintendo getting 3rd Party Support from these big companies now like Ubisoft, EA, Bethesda, Square Enix and Rockstar. I'm definitely going to try and get DOOM and Warriors. But for now, my top priorities for my Switch are Odyssey, Sonic Forces, Xenoblade 2 and Octopath Traveller.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
IMG_2130.PNG
Getting all of the TT rewards is cool. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it

I might pull for Elincina depending on her stats. Her art is cute at the very least.

Tbh I was hoping she'd be a flying healer, but apparently that's her class in the other Tellius game? Idk I haven't played either of them

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Tbh I was hoping she'd be a flying healer, but apparently that's her class in the other Tellius game? Idk I haven't played either of them
I think she can heal in both PoR and RD, but RD is where her base stats let her be a strong front-line unit compared to PoR where her base strength wasn't as high or something.

This just sunk in as I thought about Elincia again: it's still hard to make a flyer team since no other regular flyers have been introduced with Fortify, Hone, or Ward Fliers and that can be summoned as a 4* for that matter. Instead, we got two new summonable flyers with new flyer skills and both are 5*-only summons.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
New Lola Pop has some great music, it gives me flashbacks to Triforce Heroes remake that game for Switch and remove the region lock pls Ninty
oh my god that violin I love it.

Cress, I demand you win EVO with her. Send in the cloooowwwwnnnsss.

...A red flier with an 11 MT brave weapon and -2 speed drawback?

...B-skill flier formation, basically being reposition for everyone?

...I have to roll for Nephenee / Slaying Lance fodder?

Instead, we got two new summonable flyers with new flyer skills and both are 5*-only summons.
Tana would be the second one, right?

In that case while it's true she's 5* locked, her flier-only skill is for mixed team only. Elincia even seems to have the flier-equvalent to that skill, and they even put it in as a B-slot skill as opposed to Tana's C-slot guidance.

Actually...they did the same thing with Wrath on Nephenee. That's basically a B-slot Heavy Blade.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Wasn't really planning on it, but I ended up asking a girl to homecoming and she said yes. ◥≧◡≦◤

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Not sure if you noticed, but Elincia's B skill only applies to herself btw

Imo it looks situational and idk how useful it would actually be in practice

I'm not sure if it'd be better than desperation/vantage/breakers

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress, I demand you win EVO with her. Send in the cloooowwwwnnnsss.
I can't even win against a level 3 CPU with ha

This is what happens when I play someone that isn't Byte & Barq

Edit: Got Alm and Celica to max HM, they're my first units to get up this high.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I MUST HAVE ELINCIAAAAAAA

The gorl looks like the best possible Red Flier we have at the moment. She kind of has a non-conditional warp-to-flier type of ability for B. So she can either run a typical Desperation build which might no tbe necessary given her OP Brave Sword, or she can have a build that keeps her in formation at all times so she can get Hone/Fortify buffs or give them.

On the plus side she won't be seasonal like the other 2 make or break Fly Gorls (Bunilla/Surrin). So any gorl can get Elincia. I have about 40 orbs saved up SOMEHOW I SAVED ORBS OMG. So hopefully my dumb luck pulls through twice and gives me Elincia that's also +SPD or +ATK. Or at least not -SPD or -ATK.

Wasn't really planning on it, but I ended up asking a girl to homecoming and she said yes. ◥≧◡≦◤

Congrats on the gorl, gorl.

But now you can't dedicate your time to Overwatch. That means you'll never rack up 250+ hours on your mains. That's
totally
super
duper
incredibly
I m P o R t A n T
you know?

gorl what have you done

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Congrats on the gorl, gorl.

But now you can't dedicate your time to Overwatch. That means you'll never rack up 250+ hours on your mains. That's
totally
super
duper
incredibly
I m P o R t A n T
you know?

gorl what have you done
what if she also plays overwatch

maybe she's a mercy main

maybe Chainz is only in this to have a pocket healer

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
elincia is a prime example of powercreep and it's disgusting. IS is just ruining this game by introducing all of these blatantly overpowered units

her pegasus is pink and it has a horn

this heaux rides a pink flying unicorn with cute little earings wtf

how can anyone even compete with that
wtf IS pls nerf ha she's too op

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

Okay, I found a copy of your yearbook. Which one is she?

Kidding aside, congrats! Make sure you bring enough cash and uh...do whatever it is people do at homecoming. That's a football game, right? Not what I would expect as a date idea, but if that's what you gorls like.

...I'm getting the weirdest sense of deja vu.

Your homecoming was a dance?

That's...kind of weird, tbh. My homecoming in High School was a football game.
We have a homecoming game friday night and then a homecoming dance the following night.

There we go.

Hopefully you like the dance better this year now that you're going with someone. I don't know if people do this for homecoming dances like they do proms, but consider getting a corsage for her. idk if it's that type of dance though.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Tana would be the second one, right?

In that case while it's true she's 5* locked, her flier-only skill is for mixed team only. Elincia even seems to have the flier-equvalent to that skill, and they even put it in as a B-slot skill as opposed to Tana's C-slot guidance.

Actually...they did the same thing with Wrath on Nephenee. That's basically a B-slot Heavy Blade.
Yeah, Tana's the second one. I think what I meant to say is that the two introduced flying skills and even though Guidance only works for infantry and knights, you still need to summon her if you want to build a team with Guidance. In other words, many flying skills in general are locked behind 5* units.

Kind of related, but another thing that kind of bothers me is that spring Camilla and Clair are the only new flyers with an assist making them the sixth and seventh fliers out of 21 fliers to have an assist after Caeda (Rally Speed), Cherche (Pivot), Est (Shove), Florina (Ardent Sacrifice), and Subaki (Swap). Could we get a flier with Reposition or something? Or more fliers who are more supportive and can end up being 4* summonable like maybe Fiora, Juno, Sumia, Syrene, and possibly Sigrun?

I think it's more like Quickened Pulse, but if it checked every turn to activate: "If unit's HP ≤ 75%, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn if Special triggers by attacking. If Special triggers, +10 damage from Special."

Also, Wo Dao effect too. Being a B-skill is probably to stop it from comboing with Desperation and Vantage which also has that HP range. CYL Roy with Desperation and Wrath if it were an A- or B-skill would be stupid.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Okay, last ditch effort to pull Brave Lucina.

*gets a summoning ring of only reds

Oh come on

*Pulls a red orb

GETS A -HP +SPE RYOMA

MY PITY RATE! NOOOO

WHY DO FIVE STAR HEROES WITH OPTIMAL NATURES KEEP "RUINING" MY SUMMONS

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
that's literally the perfect nature for ryouma

-hp means that a single ardent sacrifice puts you into vantage range

i'm kinda jelly tbh

mine is something like +atk -res, which is also good, but +spd is better

too bad i never actually use ryouma tho

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized that Elincia wears pants. She's the third Pegasus Knight who wears pants after Palla and Subaki. The only other pants-wearing fliers are wyvern riders Beruka, Michalis, Minerva, Narcian, Valter, and kind of Cherche and spring Camilla and maybe vanilla Camilla's leg armor works.

Anyway, I don't know much about horseback riding, but wouldn't your legs chafe really bad from the saddle without pants?

Last edited:
Top Bottom