• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Fury + TT bonus is absolutely insane
IMG_2126.PNG
I've also decided that Masked Marth is one of my waifus now and I'm eventually going promote the 4* ones to merge into her (I didn't get the 5* from the first TT)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I finally got a +ATK/-DEF Niles from one of the freebie summons. I didn't even know we get 1 freebie summon from every banner. I am very excited. I would've preferred a +ATK/-DEF Felicia but Niles is fine too since he was the first gay dude available for us to smooch.

Though now I have the problem of choosing which type of Niles to build. Perhaps Iceberg, Fury3, Vantage, and DEF Ploy 3. With Summer Xander on my team, Niles will start with 1 hit required to fire off his Iceberg. OFC I could keep it as Glacies and just nuke the ever loving hell out of whatever mage decides to attack him with Quickened Pulse/Summer Xander/Killer Bow. :^)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The double EXP and SP event ends in 2 hours so I finished getting Alf up to 5 stars level 40, glad that's done. I have so many 5 stars I need to level up but I want to wait for the double SP weekend to work on them.
Now to figure out what B skill to give him.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

For the first time since I joined the social, the majority of posts will be about Smash.
I'm looking forward to this. I would like to see true FE mains win this. But I doubt it'll happen. So the curse will either live on, or it'll quote on quote "disappear" when a player that doesn't truly main an FE character wins it.

I will be rooting for Kogarasuma, zVirusz, Nika and C-Lu for the Lucina reps. :yeahboi:

Also, who's going to be getting Metroid: Samus Returns this week? I plan on doing so, plus it'll be my 3rd Metroid game I've played. My first being Prime 3, then Other M. Decent start for me, but then going straight down the gutter with Other M for me. :V

There was a problem fetching the tweet
from what i've heard, there won't be any info regarding mobile apps

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Zero is actually bi since both genders of Corrin can marry him

And praise IS for those 5k feathers. Now I'll have enough to promote Zero to 5* after we get the arena awards tonight

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
It feels like forever since we got a Nintendo direct. Glad the rumours were true.
If there really is no info about mobile apps, then it'll be the best one in a while for me personally.
To make matters better, John Oliver is back. Longest three weeks ever.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Zero is actually bi since both genders of Corrin can marry him

And praise IS for those 5k feathers. Now I'll have enough to promote Zero to 5* after we get the arena awards tonight
I'm still debating if I wanna 5* my Niles since he is +ATK and not +SPD. Then again he will have Quick Riposte2 and Fury 3, and gaining 4 stats vs 3 is nice.

I was also thinking Refreshing Bolt+ but I think Def Ploy might get more use to help out the team.

All in all, I still wish I had a +ATK or +SPD Felicia. Her voicelines are adorkable.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm still debating if I wanna 5* my Niles since he is +ATK and not +SPD. Then again he will have Quick Riposte2 and Fury 3, and gaining 4 stats vs 3 is nice.

I was also thinking Refreshing Bolt+ but I think Def Ploy might get more use to help out the team.

All in all, I still wish I had a +ATK or +SPD Felicia. Her voicelines are adorkable.
I had a +atk -def one, but I ended up merging him into my +res -def one (who then got merged into my +spd -def one) since tanking magic is more of his niche. His atk is going to be bad regardless of the boon or not, so his damage is mostly coming from iceberg/glacies

i'm sure they'll release another unit with def ploy eventually, but idk about summer gaius. they'll probably keep that weapon exclusive to him and it's possible that they'll bring back the seasonal units each year. but imo, just hold on to your summer gaius for the time being, but if you really want zero to have the refreshing bolt or def ploy, then go ahead and do it

i think i have a +atk felicia somewhere. i should check ha IVs and see

edit: yeah, i have a +atk -hp and a +spd -res felicia. maybe i'll build up felicia once celica is on another banner. i even have an extra summer frederick that i could use to give her seashell+

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I had a +atk -def one, but I ended up merging him into my +res -def one (who then got merged into my +spd -def one) since tanking magic is more of his niche. His atk is going to be bad regardless of the boon or not, so his damage is mostly coming from iceberg/glacies

i'm sure they'll release another unit with def ploy eventually, but idk about summer gaius. they'll probably keep that weapon exclusive to him and it's possible that they'll bring back the seasonal units each year. but imo, just hold on to your summer gaius for the time being, but if you really want zero to have the refreshing bolt or def ploy, then go ahead and do it

i think i have a +atk felicia somewhere. i should check ha IVs and see

edit: yeah, i have a +atk -hp and a +spd -res felicia. maybe i'll build up felicia once celica is on another banner. i even have an extra summer frederick that i could use to give her seashell+
Ye +SPD made more sense I suppose. With +ATK that gives him 4 more DMG to tack on to his nuke, whereas +RES would only give him 1.5 more DMG. But he probably gets more done with +SPD.

Felicia gets more done with a Poison Dagger+, tbh. That's still the only saving grace of dagger users so far until they make an anti-horse or anti-fly-gorl type of dagger. She's too weak to do anything to the likes of armor users, but she can chip away at magic users super easy. Especially with Iceberg or Glacies backing her up.

My Felicia:
Poison Dagger+
Iceberg
Fury 3

B Passive:
Cancel Affinity - chips at the bulky mages that rely on Raven Tomes before dying (also makes it harder for Felicia to die to them)

Poison Strike 3 - chip chip chip when she outlives her usefulness as an infantry killer

Quick Riposte 2/3 - classic guaranteed double hit when baiting

Xbreaker - if she is super specialized to take down popular tome users like Nino or Tharja (meh)

Escape Route/Wings of Mercy - teleport shenanigans can be fun I guess

C Passive:
Any hone - for team buff and support (easiest to utilize)

Breath of Life - for healing while dealing chip damage (with Seal for +10 HP each go)

Savage Blow - for AoE chip damage support

Any Ploy that relies on RES - 38 res I mean c'mon gorlsss

Spurs - probably the least effective use of her stuff tbh

I wish I had Distant Defense but I think I'll wait for someone that's not 5* Locked to put that on Felicia. I think she gets more out of Fury 3 anyway, or perhaps just +2 RES/SPD or +2 RES/ATK or any of those weird combo ones. Even though her attack is low, having that 1.5x damage tacked on is ridiculous unless the person has HIIIIIGH DEF. Especially since she's basically guaranteed to double with 44 SPD (Fury 3, Hone SPD, JAJAJAJA).

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm rather surprised with how active this thread is when compared to all the other character sub-forums.

With that said, I've recently been working on Zelda's moveset in an attempt to make her feel more viable as a fighter.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm rather surprised with how active this thread is when compared to all the other character sub-forums.

With that said, I've recently been working on Zelda's moveset in an attempt to make her feel more viable as a fighter.
The only buff she needs is an alt skin from BOTW. She is mechanically perfect.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The husbando is finally complete (well, aside from the Slaying Bow+)
IMG_2127.PNG
His confession was really nice, too. Zero is a cool guy

I've already began working on the other best husbando
IMG_2128.PNG

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The husbando is finally complete (well, aside from the Slaying Bow+)
His confession was really nice, too. Zero is a cool guy

I've already began working on the other best husbando
At least Odin will be easier to build thanks to the OP tome he has access to. He just needs Darting Blow so he can double things, since I think his nuke potential will be lower than most units. With +SPD he can reach 39 SPD, so Darting Blow should put him at Double-Everything-EZ levels at 45SPD.

Also so jelly of your Niles. Dat +8 DEF/RES when being attacked (which I believe gets factored into Iceberg/Glacies on Enemy Phase) is just ridonk. sadface cricricri

I wonder if the next new FE will just feature "everyone is bisexual jajajaja" characters. Nothing really changes except the child aspect. Which is getting very old at this point, tbh.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
At least Odin will be easier to build thanks to the OP tome he has access to. He just needs Darting Blow so he can double things, since I think his nuke potential will be lower than most units. With +SPD he can reach 39 SPD, so Darting Blow should put him at Double-Everything-EZ levels at 45SPD.
I was thinking of giving Odin Fury since it'll help with the low offensive stats and also help with his niche of being a bulky mage. However, the only Hinata I have atm is +atk -def, so I think I might keep him and build him up as my next "trash tier" husbando. But Hinata is so valuable as SI fodder that idk if I should wait until I get one with a better bane or just train up this -def one for now.

I've kinda stopped caring about being optimal at this point. I just want to use all of the characters that I like, regardless of how awful they are.

Also so jelly of your Niles. Dat +8 DEF/RES when being attacked (which I believe gets factored into Iceberg/Glacies on Enemy Phase) is just ridonk. sadface cricricri
Thanks, gorl! He was obviously a super high investment, but it was worth it imo. I can't wait until I get him up to S rank summoner support. It's going to be fun using him in Arena/other places since mages can't really touch him at all. He will destroy all of those nasTy Reinhardts hew dare to attack ha

It was a gift from the husbando gods that the Distant Def seal came out like a couple days after I decided to build Zero. They knew that best husbando needed to be even better, and they delivered.

I hope you summon a good natured Zero soon. He's a lot of fun to use, and I love his little chibi sprite. The eyepatch is adorable

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Or you could go with Fury 3 since Odin's pretty bulky for a mage all things considered. He ties with Boey and Merric for having the second-highest HP at 43 under Henry's 45 HP. With 32 speed and 25 defense and resistance, it can be really difficult to kill him. Unfortunately, something has to be a bane if you go with +Spd. Still, with +Spd and Fury 3, he'd have around 43 HP, 38 Spd, 28 Def, and 28 Res bulk. You would need 43 speed or B Tomebreaker to double him and it would take 71 total damage to one-shot him physically or magically or 50x2 to 2HKO him. If either defenses are his banes, then it would take 68 total damage or 47x2 to 2HKO his weaker defensive stat. With -HP, 68 total damage or 48x2.

I remember seeing something about Odin with Fury 3 and Desperation 3: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ion-and-links/&do=findComment&comment=4964188. Oh, apparently it was during a discussion about how tier lists are kind of stupid in FEH. :p

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
In an attempt to get out of a bad summoning table, I pulled a -Atk Brave Lyn by accident. should I just save her for swift sparrow 2 fodder?

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
swift sparrow is basically the best offensive skill in the game since it doesn't murder your bulk like L&D does

if you have another one, use her as fodder. if you don't, just use her on a horse emblem team and the atk bane won't matter too much

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
swift sparrow is basically the best offensive skill in the game since it doesn't murder your bulk like L&D does

if you have another one, use her as fodder. if you don't, just use her on a horse emblem team and the atk bane won't matter too much
I would have expected Attack Smoke 3 to get fodder priority. It can basically shut down a team if you have a good defensive/enemy phase unit to bait with.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i personally don't care about any of the debuff skills/weapons and i'd never run any of them

but i guess if someone is into that kind of thing, then go for it

i would want swift sparrow from brave lyn, but i guess some people might want attack smoke

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Y2Kay Y2Kay yes for Swift Sparrow 2. It's pretty much the best skill since it acts almost like LnD3 (except you don't die in 1 hit on enemy phase jajajaja).

I would have expected Attack Smoke 3 to get fodder priority. It can basically shut down a team if you have a good defensive/enemy phase unit to bait with.
Debuffs are stacked with buffs, so half the time it will just result in -1~-2 to whatever stats... Or maybe just leaving them with +1~+2 depending on the debuff. The only OK debuff I think is Panic Ploy since most Blade Tomers have low HP to begin with and all the buffs turning to debuffs = insta gib.

The object is to nuke the person, so Ploys are OK debuffs. Threatens are OK debuffs for walls (Threaten ATK on knights works very well imo). But in most cases it's better to just slap teleports, vantage, QR, breaks, and team buffs on your units. Teleports especially mess up people since the AI "knows how to use it" well enough. lol

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Gorls, who saw the new version of Stephen King's It?

I saw it opening night with my boyfriend, and it was amazing. One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. Better than the original as far as I'm concerned.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
ignore and go back to BANNING•ZELDA

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
My desperate attempts to acquire Brave Lucina has yet again been spoiled by a five star.

I pulled a -HP/+Atk Olwen. Pretty nice, I'd say. But I'm running out of time and orbs!

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon gorls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Since we have the Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow. This is what my wishlist is like for the Direct:

- Blazblue Cross Tag Battle to be confirmed on Switch.
- More info on Mario Odyssey.
- SBphiloz4 x Berserker's foot
- Pokemon US/UM information (Maybe new Alolan Forms and/or Gym Leaders).
- Breath of the Wild 2nd DLC
- Upcoming Splatoon 2 Maps/Weapons.
- Smash 4 Switch (With extra characters like Wolf and more balance changes).
- Sonic Forces information.
- Metroid Prime 4 footage.

I'm mostly hoping for BBTAG to be confirmed, since ArcSys did say that a spinoff of BB will be coming to the Switch; and this might be said spinoff. Hopefully. (Also, I really want Kokonoe and Teddie to be playable in it. :c)

Also, FE Warriors has some more characters leaked. Caeda, Tiki, Lyn and Celica were all leaked on the Collector's Edition of FE Warriors, where you could see the sprites of those four characters. Guess that means maybe some of the popular characters in the other games will be DLC?

Top Bottom