• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Personally, I was hoping for a Elise/Fates!Leon/Hinoka/Camilla banner for warriors since I really want Elise and Leon and I am in dire need of Hone Fliers

Maybe they’ll do a banner like that for next month when the game drops outside of Japan

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I was gonna do something similar to what Cress! Cress! is doing
Uh... I don't have an Oscar though. I want one but I'm saving orbs for some kind of unit I actually need more of.
+HP/-Res
He'd be perfect for Infantry Pulse if I had it, but no Summer Xander for me </3
I'm not sure I'll run Breath of Life on his C Slot, since it's kinda restrictive with its positioning, and I can just give him the BoL seal. He could run buffs or something to be supportive
Also what for A? Fury would be great since he's healing himself so much but I'm so bored with Fury. I could keep his Atk/Def+2 and live with that but idk. And Special...Bonfire? Maybe. Right now it's Noontime but I want him to kill more cause healing specials aren't fun to lug around. If I had more Chroms I'd even consider giving him Aether. But my only Chrom is 4 Star +Atk so I don't wanna fodder him off
Oh that's the opposite of mine, +Res -HP lol. I gave him Fury since the damage is unnoticeable, and it brings his Res up to 26 so he's a kinda nice mixed tank. If he's +HP that brings him up to 46 HP which is good enough to use a Boost skill if you want. And considering his statline, he could use just about any of the 4 Boosts if you decide to go with that.
BoL in my experience isn't too great so go with buffs instead. Or if you do go with a Boost skill, Savage Blow could pair up well with it.
Only use Bonfire if you go with Fury or Earth Boost, since 28 Def isn't quite enough to use it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If there was a banner, it would be the perfect time for them to make Masked Marth summonable, since he has a summon screen in the catalog that's unused.
Not likely he'll ever be summonable but it'd be cool. Tobin and Clive would appreciate natures and Merges
The only problem with that is what skills would masked Marth even have assuming they give masked Marth default skills because if not, then masked Marth would be a bit disappointing since you'd get a unit with a good stat spread, but that unit would have nothing to even tide them over while you overhaul masked Marth and that unit would also be completely useless for skill inheritance since you can't get anything from masked Marth. If they do give masked Marth default skills, some people might get mad since not only did they have to work to get masked Marth, but they had to inherit everything for masked Marth.

Anyway, Left Alive got some details on its gameplay and it's apparently survival-focused instead of being a tactical RPG game like the Front Mission games: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/2...ce-world-front-mission-focus-survival-action/. With the mechs and Yoji Shinkawa being an artist of for the game, all I could think of was Metal Gear, but survival instead of stealth. The funny part is there is a Metal Gear like that: Metal Gear Survive, which is also in development. What's more is that the trailer and screenshots of the game's I think conceptual gameplay has a character wearing shoulder pads like the ones MSF in Peace Walker and and Diamond Dogs in MGSV wear. Yeah...

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Day 2 of TGS is live rn, the main focus right now is History mode.
TGS Day 2.png

There's 5 "games" available, but they tried to keep the last one hidden. I'm gonna take a guess and say it's Gaiden/Echoes but someone who actually knows Japanese could give a better answer.
They're also playing Lyn a bunch and she looks ridiculous, her attacks let her cover a bunch of range and she's almost always moving so it'll be hard for her to get hit.
Edit: Oh yeah they also sneaked in a bit of 3DS footage and it still looks awful lol
Edit 2: Leo's horse straight up floats. Forget Xander's olympian acrobatic horse, Leo's flies and doesn't need wings to do so either. Also when he did his Awakening attack, they censored the footage for a few seconds, maybe an unrevealed character snuck in?
Oh and they teased a new character reveal coming tomorrow or smth

Last edited:
just tried out the new dva

dva is fine. you just have to not be a dumb ****. also, roadhog is really good

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
View attachment 132815
There's 5 "games" available, but they tried to keep the last one hidden. I'm gonna take a guess and say it's Gaiden/Echoes but someone who actually knows Japanese could give a better answer.
They're also playing Lyn a bunch and she looks ridiculous, her attacks let her cover a bunch of range and she's almost always moving so it'll be hard for her to get hit.
Edit: Oh yeah they also sneaked in a bit of 3DS footage and it still looks awful lol
Edit 2: Leo's horse straight up floats. Forget Xander's olympian acrobatic horse, Leo's flies and doesn't need wings to do so either. Also when he did his Awakening attack, they censored the footage for a few seconds, maybe an unrevealed character snuck in?
"再会 そして..." (assuming that's a そ, fonts are annoying) is "Reunion and..."

I'm guessing it either pertains to Rowan and Lianna, or is for DLC stuff, or both. It doesn't sound like it refers to a specific game, at any rate.

Edit: I didn't look at that long enough to notice the other options weren't actually game titles lol, but those sound right. The fifth one's awfully vague and could refer to a number of games regardless, assuming it is actually referencing one.

Guessing Caeda would be the following reveal for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That one indeed is a "So".

Also, I just skimmed through last page and need to ask, is 16GB RAM a mere "standard"?
I am having financial issues to upgrade to 8GB and you're telling me that it is not even enough?
What a world to live in.
:196:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Thanks to the Warriors maps, Sir Disgusting is now done.
Here is some fitting celebration music.
I'm proud of the set but I'm more relieved that I finally got a set for Eph. He was the first 5 star I summoned but I just used his default skills forever because I couldn't decide on what to inherit onto him.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Waiting for my support provider to ring me, so I can confirm what date my course starts (Which is on the 7th of October). I'm looking forward to this course though.

Also, someone has already broken Marvel Infinite. On Max's stream, someone managed to go Double Dante. The whole chat looked confused af. (Btw, for those who play Splatoon 2, which out of the Hero Replicas would you say is the best and the worst? I only got 3 of them unlocked being the Hero Shot, Roller and Brella.)

Oh, one more thing for those that still play Pokken. Someone who I talk to found out that you can combo off of Latios' Luster Purge into Scizor's Synergy Burst. It doesn't do any damage, but it looks hella swag.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
(Btw, for those who play Splatoon 2, which out of the Hero Replicas would you say is the best and the worst? I only got 3 of them unlocked being the Hero Shot, Roller and Brella.)
In terms of looks (since they're just reskins of the default weapons), the Dualies are the best, no contest. The Brella is prob second, and the Blaster is third I guess.
In terms of use, most of them are great, so just get what you usually play with.
I have the Hero Dualies, Slosher, Brush, and Brella unlocked. The Brella is my most used one since I've moved on to the Dualie Squelchers and I could never get the Octobrush to work as well as the Inkbrush, but I am trying to pick up the Hero Slosher.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
View attachment 132815
Of course 3DS looks bad but it at least looks better than Legends. Since they're actually optimizing it for New 3DS this time. Also what's history mode again?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Of course 3DS looks bad but it at least looks better than Legends. Since they're actually optimizing it for New 3DS this time. Also what's history mode again?
I think History Mode is basically a re-telling of key moments of certain Fire Emblem games in the series.

Awakening's I'm predicting will be focused on the introduction, defeating Gangrel and of course, slaying the Shadow Dragon.

Also, so we'll be getting the chance to see playable builds of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle at upcoming venues/conventions in October. We'll get the chance to play it at NYCC (5th - 8th), RTX London (14th - 15th), SEAM (South East Asia Major) (14th - 15th) and ARC Revolution Cup 2k17 (21st). That's going to be really cool. I do hope we'll see some more fighters in these builds. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I found out that I have a +atk -def Pieri

Idk if I want to train her or wait until I get a +spd one

Also, who's getting Pokken DX today? The new characters look really fun. I really want to try out Darkrai. I wish I had a switch, but I'm just a poor college gorl cri

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

Also, who's getting Pokken DX today? The new characters look really fun. I really want to try out Darkrai. I wish I had a switch, but I'm just a poor college gorl cri
Unless she's a five star I'd pull for an Oscar or wait for a +Spe one instead.

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Unless she's a five star I'd pull for an Oscar or wait for a +Spe one instead.

:150:
I don't care about Oscar and don't want to waste my orbs rn (I'm waiting for another Hinoka banner/seasonal banner), so I might just wait. However, she only gets 3 more kills with +spd than +atk does with a Firesweep build, so it's not like +spd is that big of a deal

Also, I just finished Belka and will probably use her as the green unit in my flier team for a while:
AE171975-70D4-4A7F-BC30-1C39EB153FE6.png

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Cound any New Leaf players here explain to me how I transport items from the island to my town? Whenever I put my stuff like insects and fruit into the box, it never comes home with me.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

I ordered DX but I won't get it until possibly a week from now cause I moved and couldn't change the address before it shipped. I'll main my old main Blaziken, but I'm gonna try Empoleon and Decidueye too cause birbs

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Cound any New Leaf players here explain to me how I transport items from the island to my town? Whenever I put my stuff like insects and fruit into the box, it never comes home with me.
you put them in this basket:

and then you can get them out from the basket on the dock in your town

I ordered DX but I won't get it until possibly a week from now cause I moved and couldn't change the address before it shipped. I'll main my old main Blaziken, but I'm gonna try Empoleon and Decidueye too cause birbs
I did kinda like playing Blaziken, but I mostly ended up playing Gardevoir since she's one of my favorite Pokemon. I also liked to play Suicune, too.

I do want to try out Empoleon and Decidueye, but idk if I'll like them. Croagunk is goofy and looks interesting

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I put Gwendolyn in one of those Warrior Maps and got her from 1-40 super EZ and also got her decent SP. I avoided using Gwendolyn because apparently FEH found it OK to demote her from Beautiful Knight to Adorable Knight and also make her awkwardly skinny/"slightly sexualized" for some reason (she's wearing armor and the whole shtick is "I'm a smol gorl in big armor o nooo" also WHY IS SHE WEARING HOT PANTS WTF IS+FEH WUT R U DOIN). But I am kind of able to get over that now because I found out my VA Waifu voices her. I was planning to get Fortress Def 3, but the benefit is only 2 more DEF and then -3 ATK for sacrificing a 5* Lukas that I don't even have ATM??? Naaaaaaah.

Her stats are pretty great defensively too. This is my gorl atm:
CL Gorl.png

For armor Emblem I plan on having 4 Wards (I need more cutiepie Draugs) and using BK, Hector, Gwendolyn, and Effie. I may replace Effie with Draug if I get a +SPD/-RES one since he is a cutiepie. They'll all pretty much face tank stuff and then burn heauxes with Sassfires.

Effie: "Instead of trying and failing to fight me, maybe you should fight your hairdresser instead." DED

Hector: "Oh no, you left the house with that mess on? I think looking at you is how I die on the battlefield." DED

Gwendolyn:
"Hmmm, it looks like your true calling is Horror Movie Makeup Artist and not a fighter. Sorry, not sorry." DED

Black Knight: "If your weapon was as good at killing people as you are good at laying with them, you would actually be a truly fearsome opponent." DED? (he tries his best leave him alone ok)

Thanks to the Warriors maps, Sir Disgusting is now done.
Here is some fitting celebration music.
I'm proud of the set but I'm more relieved that I finally got a set for Eph. He was the first 5 star I summoned but I just used his default skills forever because I couldn't decide on what to inherit onto him.
What a beautiful husbando. If there is a Summer Ephriam I will probably become a poor gorl just to get him.

I want all the shirtless husbandos. It is a necessity to creating the most powerful Arena Team.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Also what's history mode again?
EODM had it right, it basically just "Warriors-fies" an important chapter from each game.
Awakening's is from Chapter 23, Fates' is from Chapter 6, Shadow Dragon's is from Chapter 23, and Blazing Blade's is from Eliwood's Chapter 11 iirc Eliwood confirmed?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Oh, those are chapter names, oop

Okay the fifth one is actually Echoes ch5 then

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
For armor Emblem I plan on having 4 Wards (I need more cutiepie Draugs) and using BK, Hector, Gwendolyn, and Effie.
How could you abandon my armor waifu, Sheena? +res Sheena has 45/36/36 defensive stats, meaning with 3 wards, she tanks nearly everything that's not red without taking damage

I'm sure you already know, but armor emblem really needs DC or else you'll just get #rekt by mages. I assume you don't have any extra Hectors rn to give DC to Gwendolyn and Elfie? You might want to consider giving Berkut's Lance to either blue gorl since it really helps patch up their mediocre res. My Elfie is +res -spd with Berkut's Lance+, so she hits 31 neutral res when attacked (and that's without the +12 from wards).

I personally would recommend against pivot on armor units since you have to waste your turn in order to move. I use reposition on all of my armor emblem team, but swap can also be viable because it lets you move the gorl with triangle advantage into range of the enemies.

Are you going to pull for Slaying Lance+ for Gwendolyn?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
That one indeed is a "So".

Also, I just skimmed through last page and need to ask, is 16GB RAM a mere "standard"?
I am having financial issues to upgrade to 8GB and you're telling me that it is not even enough?
What a world to live in.
I mean, it really depends on what you do.

You don't need much if you're just surfing the web and watching youtube and using Microsoft office. Even for what I do, 16 gb is mostly the "I don't have to think about my RAM" amount.

The only time I've ever been in danger of running out was when I was being stupid in some simulation software and made a 3mmx3mmx3mm mesh size for a 30mx30mx30m conference room.

But I also typically have 50 browser tabs minimum open plus some spread sheets or pdfs and text documents if I'm in the middle of a project, and I'm typically juggling multiple at the same time. On my old laptop with 8 gigs I'd regularly use up all my RAM to the point where it would eat up all my harddrive space when I'd be doing multiple projects at once. But post of that was because I was on an old OS that didn't make efficient use of RAM and I'd be using RAM intensive programs like Chrome and matlab.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I decided to look at Black Knight again since Lorde Lorde asked me what the team was going to be, basically. I forgot what he had for his stuff so I had to double check...

EXCUSE ME???

6 DEF when attacked at any range. OK.

Aldonite with built in Distant counter. Expected. OK.

34/34 ATK/SPD OK so basically stronger Draug, just not as bulky/cute and no Brave Sword+? OK...

Freed up B Slot for Quick Riposte to tie it all together or Telehax? T-This is OK. It's fine. Fine. Everything's fine!

Black Luna. 3 Charge Special. Cuts through 80% DEF... All of that combined...

IS WUT R U DOIN?

Y IS DIS OK? Y IS HE SO GUD?

WHY WEREN'T THE OTHER TEMPEST CHARACTERS ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD? NO ABILITIES MASKCINA, OK MAYBE BCUZ SPECIAL CHAR SPRITES. NOTHING SPECIAL TOBIN MID TIER HUSBANDO?? NOTHING SPECIAL CLIVE(OK husbando at least I guess)??? DEN WE GET DIS EZ MODE GUY??????

~Me IRL atm, IS+FEH on the right~

Anyway in all seriousness, my guess is he's SO GOOD because Armor Emblem is very lacking. Amelia was clearly a way to retcon money grab similar to Wrathful Staff. Which was as successful as Wrathful Staff (meaning not very). This guy is another way to do it. It was already OK, so this feels about even.

Now only Infantry (healers especially) need a proper retcon. Infantry Pulse is one way, a super limited and not good way since it's limited, but OK enough.
8MT Wrathful Staff built in.
5MT Staff that ALWAYS doubles (but not like Brave Weps, just always doubles in battle).
1MT Staff that applies 50% of unit's RES to ATK total (the enemy's RES)
12MT Staff with Close Counter built in.

Offensive Specials for healers only:

1) Judgement - 40% of current HP added to ATK (suddenly the worst healer Lachesis becomes a semi-viable nuker yay). The 20% tier 1 version can be called Verdict I guess. Maybe make it a 2 charge skill since not all healers will be good with it.

2) Divine Might - 3 charge, uses 10% of healers total stats (so 15.7~20 extra damage depending on buffs and merging at max 5* level). Tier 1 version is 4 charge, same usage, called Divine Light.

Like FFS give healers a reason to exist besides babysitting weaklings. They went through the effort to make these "reinforcements appear" and Tempest Trial maps with the idea that healers would be useful, but even then, it's more useful to BUILD FALCHION USERS TO HEAL THEN USE HEALERS. The only way to make healers good would be to turn them into silver magic users, basically. Their stats are already not offensive heavy so they can only do so much, but they could just alter "offensive" staves to have low MT if they're afraid a no-triangle magic user would be too powerful. CUZ. U NO. IZ NOT LIEK QUAD BOWS R SUPER STRONK OR ANYTHIN AMIRITE???

How could you abandon my armor waifu, Sheena? +res Sheena has 45/36/36 defensive stats, meaning with 3 wards, she tanks nearly everything that's not red without taking damage

I'm sure you already know, but armor emblem really needs DC or else you'll just get #rekt by mages. I assume you don't have any extra Hectors rn to give DC to Gwendolyn and Elfie? You might want to consider giving Berkut's Lance to either blue gorl since it really helps patch up their mediocre res. My Elfie is +res -spd with Berkut's Lance+, so she hits 31 neutral res when attacked (and that's without the +12 from wards).

I personally would recommend against pivot on armor units since you have to waste your turn in order to move. I use reposition on all of my armor emblem team, but swap can also be viable because it lets you move the gorl with triangle advantage into range of the enemies.

Are you going to pull for Slaying Lance+ for Gwendolyn?
Effie: Silver Lance (might go for Killer/Rider's Bane/Sapphire/Berkut Lance) DC+Wary
Hector: +10 gorl w/ DC+Vantage oopz OP manly husbando enemies gonna try to climb him like a tree #SaveHimPls
Gwendolyn: Killer Lance+, DEF+Wary
Black Knight: OP nerd you know what to expect Sword+Steady+Black Luna+QR, kills all heauxes, etcetcetc ez mode

I was planning on going for 4 Wards because that means I can keep them in any 2x2 position, not worry about Panics, and basically have a nice 12 DEF/RES on them at all times. The other option only nets 2 of my Ward gorls 10 DEF/RES, 2 of my Fortify gorls 14DEF/RES, has to worry about Panics, and has to be in a specific 2x2 formation. ew gorl pls With 4 Wards their Bonfires would be at MAXIMUM SASS-CAPACITY FOR MAXIMUM BURNS. While allowing my gorls to be bulky. The only gorl who will be a total monster is Black Knight.

I could do 2 Fortifies and 2 Hones for 6 DEF/RES and 6 ATK/SPD. But that means specific 2x2 formation and Panics. If we ever get an inheritable weapon that acts like a Blade Tome then I would totally go for that. Otherwise it's not worth it.

I do have 1 Hector left, but I was planning on giving DC to Summer Xander. This way Summer Xander can help get a type of Infantry Emblem going, since that's the ONLY thing Infantry has going for it over the other types of teams. (Basically all gorls get -1 to their specials) It would be him, Buffika, BLADEGORL, and 1 of my dancer gorls.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What a world to live in.
Buddahobo explained it pretty well in that it depends on what you do. For me, I'm looking at it from a for PC gaming and other programs that would want more RAM. Nowadays, I see 16GB being recommended a lot for gaming builds, so it seems like the normal. Before, like around 4 years ago, 8GB was considered what you'd want for gaming and before that, 4GB, and so on and so forth.

If you're doing heavier work like animation, data processing, rendering, stream, video editing, and whatever else, it's higher. So, like when 8GB was recommended for gaming a while back, I remember seeing 16GB recommended if you were doing more than just gaming. Now, it would be 32GB. Servers would need even more, but they use different RAM, ECC memory?, but home servers can use "regular" RAM. I'm not knowledgeable on that subject, though.

For daily use, 4GB should be fine, but 8GB and of course, more would be better. That said, if you don't need a ton of RAM i.e. if you aren't using stuff that needs 32, 64, or 128GB of RAM, then don't get or upgrade to that much. Also, motherboards have maximum RAM capacity e.g. a motherboard that can only support 32GB would be wasted if you bought 64GB of RAM. I think it would just act as if the PC only had 32GB of RAM.

If you have 2 minutes to spare, check out this video by Tech Quickie on when to upgrade RAM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FL_TextgAQ.

Technology just moves very quickly at times.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
We just got a 2 for 1 deal on character announcements
Hi Caeda and Tiki
Screenshot_20170922-202510.png

Screenshot_20170922-202601.png

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I do have 1 Hector left, but I was planning on giving DC to Summer Xander.
Summer Marx literally has like 16 neutral res. Archers/dagger users aren't very common, so what's the point? He's going to get destroyed by like any mage

I think Gwendolyn is a way better candidate for DC since she has an actual res stat

And I would run 4 wards instead of 2 wards/2 fortifies. Wards allow you to be more flexible with positioning, which is useful since armored units can only move 1 space, so you can’t always be right next to each other

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Summer Marx literally has like 16 neutral res. Archers/dagger users aren't very common, so what's the point? He's going to get destroyed by like any mage

I think Gwendolyn is a way better candidate for DC since she has an actual res stat

And I would run 4 wards instead of 2 wards/2 fortifies. Wards allow you to be more flexible with positioning, which is useful since armored units can only move 1 space, so you can’t always be right next to each other
It's mostly for Vantage+Sol so he can keep up his HP. Unless we get viable ATK Healers (so bringing them isn't a waste)to help keep HP up.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The reason I'm having financial issues is precisely because I need a new Motherboard too (and possibly a new CPU), along with more RAM. That, plus University expenses aren't doing any favors to my wallet.

I was mainly asking because most software devs for some reason assume everyone has better hardware and their newer programs require more resources. CRT displays for example at some point were assumed to be replaced and a majority of the programs and web sites assume a 16:9 dimension, and sometimes it even becomes impossible to visualize them with a 4:3 screen and you're forced to acquire a new display with the appropriate resolution.

Chrome already uses MANY resources as it is, there's many apps I want/need to use but my current specs aren't enough to do all the work, and if 16GB is really the current standard, devs are probably thinking that nobody should have 8GB or less and make their stuff according to that. Since I don't want to buy something that is already obsolete (again), I needed to be absolutely sure if my current goal doesn't fall short.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Lol Tiki can only turn into a dragon during her Awakening, the rest of her moveset is just her having a kawaii tantrum all over the place and she just so happens to kill people

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I fully expect Tiki to be in the game, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they somehow managed to screw things up despite that

I don't know how they would, but finding out's the fun part.
I should've made a bet with someone

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
But is anyone really surprised that they completely ****ed up Tiki

I basically expected it to happen tbh

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
If it's any compensation, her shtick seems to be similar to Young Link's, where her strong attack transfers her special gauge over to her Awakening gauge, so she'll be in her dragon form a bit more than she would normally be able to.

But... she could've had a SINGLE combo where she turns into a dragon. Wot's this arm-flailing, feet-stomping, stone-trowing mess of a moveset.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's mostly for Vantage+Sol so he can keep up his HP. Unless we get viable ATK Healers (so bringing them isn't a waste)to help keep HP up.
why not run qr instead of vantage?

and i would strongly recommend against it, but if you really want to give Summer Marx DC, then go ahead. He's just not going to tank mages very well since he has awful res and middling speed

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I think Tiki looks fine. She's like Young Link and I love Young Link. And tbh I think I'd prefer this to just the Dragon form showing up in combos.
And she's cute too, bonus!
Caeda's Neutral string reminds me a lot of what I've seen of Cordelia's, but her combos seem different. I think I'd prefer her to be a sword flier instead of the 3rd Lance flier out of 4 fliers

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
After actually looking at the footage and thinking about it, I'm probably okay with this tbh. More recent FEs kinda steered away from it, but there was a pretty real difference between transformed and untransformed manaketes. Thinking back to Myrrh in Sacred Stones, you've got this unstoppable behemoth that just becomes a defenseless little girl once the Dragonstone runs out, and I feel like the approach they're taking to Tiki in FEW captures that well.

butistillreallywantedtobethedragonallthetime

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The reason I'm having financial issues is precisely because I need a new Motherboard too (and possibly a new CPU), along with more RAM. That, plus University expenses aren't doing any favors to my wallet.

I was mainly asking because most software devs for some reason assume everyone has better hardware and their newer programs require more resources. CRT displays for example at some point were assumed to be replaced and a majority of the programs and web sites assume a 16:9 dimension, and sometimes it even becomes impossible to visualize them with a 4:3 screen and you're forced to acquire a new display with the appropriate resolution.

Chrome already uses MANY resources as it is, there's many apps I want/need to use but my current specs aren't enough to do all the work, and if 16GB is really the current standard, devs are probably thinking that nobody should have 8GB or less and make their stuff according to that. Since I don't want to buy something that is already obsolete (again), I needed to be absolutely sure if my current goal doesn't fall short.
Okay, that's rough if you need to replace a motherboard, maybe the CPU, and getting more memory on top of university expenses.

Doesn't that kind of happen with technology in general, though? Some people assume the newest is always better and the older stuff is obsolete when in most cases it's not true. Even when a new generation is released, the previous generation(s) is still usable unless it's that bad like AMD's Bulldozer CPUs compared to Zen CPUs, but that's an extreme case of where Bulldozer wasn't that better than its predecessor. Stuff will be replaced, but it will take time unless something forces an immediate, but justifiable change.

I think what's happening is that I used the wrong word: "standard", which has a severe meaning. What I should have said is that for gaming and some other tasks, 16GB or more is recommended. I didn't mean to make you or anyone else think that 16GB was a standard and not having means you're out of luck and are in need of an immediate upgrade.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
After actually looking at the footage and thinking about it, I'm probably okay with this tbh. More recent FEs kinda steered away from it, but there was a pretty real difference between transformed and untransformed manaketes. Thinking back to Myrrh in Sacred Stones, you've got this unstoppable behemoth that just becomes a defenseless little girl once the Dragonstone runs out, and I feel like the approach they're taking to Tiki in FEW captures that well.

butistillreallywantedtobethedragonallthetime
I mean, it's basically Young Link's Fierce Deity mechanic, right?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I mean, it's basically Young Link's Fierce Deity mechanic, right?
Yeah, from what was shown it was identical to that.

I'm pretty lukewarm about Young Link, though. Picked HWL back up and reminded myself of that earlier today.

Edit: Well, I shouldn't say identical; they both swap models, but Young Link just got an upgraded version of his default moveset. Tiki's should change entirely. But yeah, same concept, complete with the C1 "convert special to musou" mechanic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom