• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lorde and Lavani throwin' shade at Mopcina like:

Anyway I thought Lucina's appeal was the fact she's not a girly-girl princess and she's not like lol I'm literally the hottest waifu in dis gaem bcuz I'm a lord-type-character teehee. Not to mention her personality is basically Titania. Why they chose to stuff her into a Bride-Getup is beyond me, though... Maybe they confused her with Caeda because of the blue hair? :^)

True waifu w/ best VA gorl and she also has one of the more hilarious recruitment methods:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I would have been fine with Bridal Lucina if they had put her in a really gaudy dress because she canonically has awful taste in fashion (which is revealed in the support conversation with her mother; also, just look at her regular outfit lol)

But no, KT just wanted to waifu bait people into buying the DLC (which was announced before the game was even released; don't even get me started on that) by giving one of the most popular characters of the franchise a completely fanservice-y outfit that has like nothing to do with her personality or character

why not make the dlc bonus masked lucina or something wtf

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
All I know is FE:Warriros better have Bride Caeda or I riot.

Also swim trunks for all the buff husbandos.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm never going to play the game, but I hope Ephraim makes it in somehow.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
same

one of ephraim or nephenee
plus hector

pls pull through with wave 2 dlc koei

I'm actually really shocked that Ike and Hector didn't make the cut, all things considered. Feel like a second set of DLC a la HW/HWL is bound to happen eventually.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Holding back popular characters is a pretty good business idea even if its a scumbag move.

I mean, lets be real. People are more likely to buy dlc of ike/roy than of nobodies like navarre and basically all of the fates royals minus ryoma/xander

I dont really care too much since I'll be pirating it anyways.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I agree, if they actually do end up as DLC later

Currently we have a DLC pack extending through 2018 announced that doesn't include their games, though. Which...even if they ended up in a later wave, I feel like they're hurting initial sales by not announcing it at release, and shooting themselves in the foot if they leave them out altogether.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Ephraim and Eirika are very popular, so I'd be surprised if they don't make it in

Ditto with Hector (it's possible Eliwood would come with him so all of the FE7 lords would be in the game)

Roy and Ike were the top 2 males in the CYL Poll and they aren't in the game either, so they'll probably be added

Celica without Alm is definitely odd, too, since one would assume they'd want to cash in on SoV's recent release

KT made some really weird decisions with the roster for Warriors, but I guess they just wanted to sell more DLC or whatever

If they don't end up doing another wave of DLC, then I'd be really surprised that they omitted some of the most FE popular characters in favor of including all of the fates royals. nobody would have cared that much if characters like sakura, hinoka, and takumi weren't in the game. i guess KT was relying too hard on the "muh 3ds fire emblem" fans?

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I'm just going to assume that nintendo told kt to focus on 3ds characters on the roster and thats why it turned out like this.

Also, it can't be easy coming up with different movesets for like 10+ sword characters. I mean, how different can you make marth, lucina, and chrom?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I tried my hardest to make my Necromancer like a cool gorl who's a heaux slayer, which is ironic (and difficult) because most Thief things are heaux-tier. So... Is she a heaux slaying gorl or just a heaux?

I saw those cool arm cape things and had to pair it with a matching top that wasn't too skanky while also matching it with the base black shoes cuz dem off-black heel boots tho. As for the different skin tones, I love the silver disco style and it pairs nicely with the darker skin-tone. Whereas the brown disco style can actually show the cute little skull pin. And if these are heaux-slayer-worthy for my Necromancer gorl to wear, which one looks betta on ha?

Dress-Up Fighter Online is serious business, gorls.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I finished a few units that I’ve been meaning to train up during this past double sp weekend

I found out that I have a +res -spd Henry. I think he’s going to be my next project, which means he’ll be my third trash tier husbando. I’m saving my spare Takumi for Arvis (bc potential armored mage), but I might end up sacrificing him to Henry for CC if Arvis turns out to not be armored

I also plan on promoting Lilina eventually (and possibly even before Henry idk)

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Can we talk about how absolutely vile Bridal Lucina looks? Her face looks like a man and her neck is weirdly long

She also stole Bridal Cordelia's dress from Heroes, which is just lol

How could they mess this gorl up so badly

link to ha gross face
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she looked a bit...mannish, in that render. The dress itself is pretty but I agree with what everyone was saying, it doesn't fit Lucina's character at all
As for the DLC itself, I'm surprised they went straight for more of the same content, especially considering the reaction. Hopefully the characters and weapons are at least creative and junk. Yarne please? :3c

Oh hey, is this the first confirmation of costumes? Other than the Male/Female Corbin stuffs. I hope there are some cool recolors like in HW

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
What is most likely the final FE Warriors trailer is up
Nothing new in particular, so I'll just take this time to say that the OC twins actually look really fun to play. I'm actually excited to play them.

Also 1 more hour until DRV3. I think I'm going to play up until before the first trial starts because I need sleep.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
so iPhone iOS 11 has a new screen recording feature

are you thinking what i'm thinking
test.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to look through one of my booklets the University provided me a while back. Specifically looking at numbers.

Like finding 3 significant figures for 100km / 3 x 10^8. And then trying to figure out a triangle of different measures which have Distance, Time and Speed.

With the equations being Speed = Distance / Time, Time = Distance / Speed and Distance = Speed x Time. It is fun though and interesting. :yeahboi:

Also, CCS PV hype!
I'd post the PV for Citrus, but I feel like I shouldn't. I am looking forward to it, but it does talk about some NSFW stuff.

iunno why but even if sig figs are easy, i sometimes go full ****** and forget about the specific rules when i have to remember it

i blame my course as a whole though. a looooot of mathematical formulas and concepts to memorize and understand. i'm bound to forget some of them when i need them most

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
iunno why but even if sig figs are easy, i sometimes go full ****** and forget about the specific rules when i have to remember it

i blame my course as a whole though. a looooot of mathematical formulas and concepts to memorize and understand. i'm bound to forget some of them when i need them most
Yeah, that does seem to be the issue. But it's best to keep notes and the documents you've been given. I'm glad I got all of the stuff, it's just trying to figure some of the equations out.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Um... Huh. Is that Dark Dancer Azura I see, maybe? Only that gorl has such crazy hair. help me i am going 2 b poor

It'd be cool if she's a ranged magic using dancer. I would cry. And, like I said, become poorererer.

ALSO I AM DISAPPOINTING IN YEW GORLS(even Tho iT's only been 20-ish hours so I'm noT really disappointed), I asked for fashion advice for Dress Up Fighter Online so I could know if my Shademancer was a heaux slayer or jusT a heaux. And also which of The 4 look besT? This is a gorlmergency. Because iT's fashion relaTed.

Those purple arm cape things are just too good to not use for a Necromancer. I can't get over them tbh. There's even a white/pink version, gold+purple version, and red+black version. But the purple+black ones look SO GOOD. I only did 4 because that's all the save slots allowed when comparing... I'd be there for 90+ minutes if I put together all the available options that matched her boots+arm cape thingies. BTW the purple flame-aura thing is the pure shade and sass she radiates (Necromancer subclass animation), she cannot contain it. RIP any heaux who gets in ha way.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Warriors apparently came out a day early in some places in Japan. Dunno if anyone cares about spoilers for characters not covered in trailers, but
Zero/Niles and Owain are in the game. While I don't particularly care about either of them, another archer's always nice, and more importantly it opens the possibility of more unannounced characters.

And also which of The 4 look besT? This is a gorlmergency. Because iT's fashion relaTed.
#4 imo. I normally like white, but I don't think it really goes with the purple well, and skirt > pants.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Zero/Niles and Owain are in the game. While I don't particularly care about either of them, another archer's always nice, and more importantly it opens the possibility of more unannounced characters.
u mean Odin right. As in the mage. Not the Awakeningsword user.

Right?
Edit: Nope it's Owain. Rip.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Right?
hey he’s cool tho. His sword hand will twitch his enemies to death :p
Also if they’re in, Navarre is probably in too, right?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

Right?
Wait does this mean Minerva still has a shot?

And Owain is actually pretty cool as a choice, but I doubt they'll make good use of it. Niles and Leo meeting an Odin with a completely different name from an entirely different world who doesn't know them would be a better plot than Fates, tbh.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Warriors apparently came out a day early in some places in Japan. Dunno if anyone cares about spoilers for characters not covered in trailers, but

#4 imo. I normally like white, but I don't think it really goes with the purple well, and skirt > pants.
I agree, I really love the skirts in DFO because they have this flowy type of animation to them which is particularly cool because it's a freaking 2.5D game. The gorls look extra fabulous when they're jumping around the map or run.

Tho I had to give my Rogue gorl some pants because they only had 1 super heaux skirt available with no long socks/stockings when I first made her forever ago. I made do with a long top because it flows and stuff whenever she's running or jumping, which is always because "Rogue" apparently stands for "Flying Gorl Who Is Running When Not Flying" or something.
Sassy Stabber.png

Like I said. Dungeon Fighter Online is the side name, it's DRESS-UP FIGHTER ONLINE because if you're not a heaux slaying sassy fabulous gorl, then you're just a trashy heaux waiting to be slayed in PvP. All my doods are heauxes, tho. Like. Summer Xander levels of heaux-ification. Which is fine because visible abs give them super strength. :^)

MY TWO HUSBANDOS ARE IN WARRIORS

WTF HOW DID KT KNOW
WE WERE BOTH KEPT IN THE DARK SO HEAUXES COULD STEAL THEM FROM US BEFORE WE EVEN NOTICED THEY WERE THERE I AM CRYING PLS SEND HELP THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!

BTW is there any gameplay of them being husbando-y or something? Niles probably has some 10/10 dialogue.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I CAME HERE TO PLAY DANGANRONPA, WHY IS THERE A BLATANT XENOBLADE X REFERENCE HERE
Screenshot (50).png
BTW is there any gameplay of them being husbando-y or something? Niles probably has some 10/10 dialogue.
Haven't looked for Niles yet but I did get a good pic of the other husbando
20170926_122818.png

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I CAME HERE TO PLAY DANGANRONPA, WHY IS THERE A BLATANT XENOBLADE X REFERENCE HERE

Haven't looked for Niles yet but I did get a good pic of the other husbando
He is pretty but we all know he isn't showing his finer absets. :^)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Henry is done. If I get a +def -spd one, I’ll promote that one and merge them together
1B565A34-85AB-4EFC-86A2-D7F01D488553.png

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Henry is done. If I get a +def -spd one, I’ll promote that one and merge them together
+ATK will net you more kills on Defense Phase and Player Phase. +DEF will net you just a few less kills on both phases, but will keep you alive from just a few more threats. Same goes if he is paired with one of the Buff Twins + Rally DEF. So just go for whichever one you get first, +ATK/+DEF with -SPD.

The best part is he'll destroy all forms of Brave Lyn no matter what. The only form of Brave Lyn that can dent him is with a Brave Bow+, but that means Henry can get Rally DEF/Hone ATK applied to his stats. So even a +10 merged Lyn with a Brave Bow+ will end up dead. Lyn will only survive if she has a ton of unlikely things on her side RES wise, +RES nature (with +8 or higher merge) , Fortify Cavalry, Ward Cavalry, and so on. TL;DR = that heaux is slayed no matter what. :^)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
+ATK will net you more kills on Defense Phase and Player Phase. +DEF will net you just a few less kills on both phases, but will keep you alive from just a few more threats. Same goes if he is paired with one of the Buff Twins + Rally DEF. So just go for whichever one you get first, +ATK/+DEF with -SPD.
if we're being real here, i honestly don't care about +atk for him. his atk is going to be bad regardless. +def brings him up to a respectable 35 defense, which is pretty crazy for a mage, and he also has 45 hp to go along with that. i have a bunch of nukers already, so i don't really need him to get more kills. i just want him to be as strong as of a wall as possible because i don't have too many of those

raven mages are really cool and i wish i had tried them out earlier. lilina was the first one i've used and it was only like this past week that i started (and finished) building her up. it's too bad that CA basically exists as a **** you to raven tomes, which were niche and easily countered in the first place. IS was kinda dumb to introduce that skill imo

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
hey how about another warriors post

turns out there's a wiki at http://wiki2.h1g.jp/femusou/index.php that already has a pretty good amount of info on it

As far as ally characters not shown in trailers go, it looks like there's Zero, Owain, Oboro, and Navarre in total...but the unlock requirements for all of them are listed as "DLC?" Given how long the game's actually been out (still prerelease for another 12 hours in japan lol), I'd like to think they're unlocked via History Mode and the wiki writer(s) simply haven't gotten that far, otherwise I guess they're NPC only for now.

Also images for the people too lazy to/incapable of navigating the wiki:

Gharnef from Shadow Dragon, Macbeth/Iago from Fates, and we already knew about Validar. They likewise all have the "DLC?" unlock note, which I kind of expected in their case since Cia/Volga/Wizzro were DLC for Wii U HW iirc.

Edit: Every single listed unlock requirement is for story mode, and they don't have unlocks listed for M!Corrin, F!Robin, or Celica either, so I'm hoping my History theory is correct.

Edit2: Lyn and Celica unlock from their respective History stages, so it's confirmed that characters unlock from those. I think that makes the remaining ones the likely source of the rest of the non-villains.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
WAIFU

...I mean, hey look, it's our first non-flying lance user. Yay, I'm excited for that reason and no other reason at all!

Also I finished the first chapter of DRV3 and this game may have already eclipsed the first 2 games. It's amazing if you ignore the fact that it's as unstable as Breath of the Wild (the Wii U version). Hopefully a patch comes out before I finish it.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
WAIFU

...I mean, hey look, it's our first non-flying lance user. Yay, I'm excited for that reason and no other reason at all!

Also I finished the first chapter of DRV3 and this game may have already eclipsed the first 2 games. It's amazing if you ignore the fact that it's as unstable as Breath of the Wild (the Wii U version). Hopefully a patch comes out before I finish it.
If she doesn't say "YOU'RE GOING TO NEED STITCHES!" then she isn't the waifu you're looking for, tbh.

if we're being real here, i honestly don't care about +atk for him. his atk is going to be bad regardless. +def brings him up to a respectable 35 defense, which is pretty crazy for a mage, and he also has 45 hp to go along with that. i have a bunch of nukers already, so i don't really need him to get more kills. i just want him to be as strong as of a wall as possible because i don't have too many of those

raven mages are really cool and i wish i had tried them out earlier. lilina was the first one i've used and it was only like this past week that i started (and finished) building her up. it's too bad that CA basically exists as a **** you to raven tomes, which were niche and easily countered in the first place. IS was kinda dumb to introduce that skill imo
Ye, it's just reds are the most densely populated so you might be waiting forever to pull that kind of Henry. But hey it's your husbando so you do you gorl. Either way, if you have him paired with a Buff Twin he should be doing fairly decent. If we ever get a crazy Close Counter Tome or Gem Tome, we can expect Henry, Robin(M), and Boey to become the Husbando Trio for magic users.

Thankfully Cancel Triangle is stuck on a 5* exclusive SILVER unit so nobody's really going to run it outside of some really weird niches.

I do really like Raven Tomes though. With Quick Riposte and TA you can do a lot. The main problem is getting Quick Riposte, let alone QR3. Pretty much anyone with Odin's DEF or higher can put in some serious work with that build. I am thinking of building a Boey like Henry, but Boey is a scrawny little tsundere boy so BOOOOO. Henry is a delightful husbando that also happily helps me kill people so YAAAAAY.

I'm confused though... Henry has 157 BST but Boey has 159? y do u do dis FEH? stop dis rite now pls

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Part of me feels like Navarre is going to a share a moveset with Lyn after seeing that image. Both of them have two swords and strapped in the same way: one on their back and the other on their hip. Speaking of which, it would be hilarious if Owain ends up sharing Chrom's moves. I think Chrom talks about how his swordsmanship is like his in his paralogue, but that doesn't happen in-game since Owain's a myrmidon. Would probably be more hilarious if they mashed together Chrom, Lucina, Marth, and Ryoma's fighting styles for Owain. You'd have his family's swordsmanship and you'd have a reference to him being a myrmidon.

Anyway, still hoping to see Cherche, Gaius, Setsuna, and Severa. Also, adult Tiki because, well, dragons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom