• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Is this the Zelda board for the FEH board? >_>

ID: 3882732282 Feel free to add, and bye.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I mean I could do Legion's GHB but just seeing the word reinforcements after finishing Echoes makes me instantly want to avoid it.
The final boss and the unkillable gorl next to the final boss summon infinite reinforcements, and those reinforcements can clone themselves to summon more reinforcements, and those clones can summon more reinforcements, and those clones can summon more reinforcements, and those clones can summon more reinforcements, and those clones can summon more reinforcements, and those clones can summon more reinforcements, and those clones can summon more reinforcements, and those clones can summon more reinforc-
Also there's 2 witch gorls that summon more witches which is much more tolerable but still a bit annoying.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Fire:4zelda:Emblem:4zelda:Social. How's everyone doing? :4marth::4roy::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::4corrinf:

Might go and play some more Disgaea 5 Complete, since my goal is to try and defeat Super Tyrant Overlord Baal (He's pretty much the penultimate final boss of every Disgaea game he's been in).

Also, next week is when RPG Maker FES comes out. And you'll know some of us will be making RPGs about this social. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm struggling to beat Infernal Legion, the battle is usually pretty easy until the northern reinforcements start coming in and mess everything up. The team I'm currently using for it is Rein, Raven, Olivia, and Sanaki whom I which just slapped on Axebreaker 1 specifically for the GHB.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I can't even beat Lunatic Legion map.....

man I wish I had Rheinhardt

also this is pretty neat

:150:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I beat infernal legion im tempted to wait for the legion rerun to get a fourth one and have a team called "Weses are Legion" even though legion refers to his brothers as "We" and not "Weses"

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I managed to beat Infernal Legion too. Hardest challenge yet by far. I used Cecilia, Sharena, Lilina, and Olivia
I can't imagine trying to do this without a dancer tbh

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Legion was absurd... Until I used Nino, 2 dancers with WoM + Hone ATK/SPD, and Xander. The issue was getting Azura or Ninian outta Dodge. So WoM on Nino worked nicely. ty -HP Nino.

I burnt 2 stam potions before finally getting it down.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I was able to beat Lunatic by giving my sanaki axebreaker and letting her ORKO Legion. Still trying to figure out Infernal though.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i tried infernal like 3 times and then realized that i don't care

i'll probably never actually train him up, so missing out on a 4* version isn't really that big of a deal. he's not even that good for SI, so it's not really much of a loss imo

fully buffed gronnblade cecilia couldn't ohko legion on infernal and 5* marx took 2 hits to kill him, so i was instantly over it

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I could kill the Legion's easy once I gave Lilina Acebreaker. The problem was all the reinforcements popping up all over the place. I'm glad they're increasing the difficulty of the GHBs though.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I've had Arms for 2 hours and I'm already feeling the same things that made me quit Smash last July. :/
ngl I may return it.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
i tried infernal like 3 times and then realized that i don't care

i'll probably never actually train him up, so missing out on a 4* version isn't really that big of a deal. he's not even that good for SI, so it's not really much of a loss imo

fully buffed gronnblade cecilia couldn't ohko legion on infernal and 5* marx took 2 hits to kill him, so i was instantly over it
Unless you have a spring chrom or Raven with a good nature (Whcih is not true for a lot of people) He is good for running quad sets. Sword users are really common tho so that's a shame. I'll be adding him to my roster, once I get a brave axe ;-;

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Unless you have a spring chrom or Raven with a good nature (Whcih is not true for a lot of people) He is good for running quad sets. Sword users are really common tho so that's a shame. I'll be adding him to my roster, once I get a brave axe ;-;
Yeah, I realize he's pretty decent (tied with Raven for fastest axe user iirc), but his general appearance and Gollum speak is really unappealing to me. I don't like ha and refuse to use ha

Blue has basically replaced red as the "meta" color, so green is in a pretty decent spot atm. Red is still pretty common, but it's not "run teams of 4 sword gorls" anymore like it was in the past.

I have a 5* Raven I got a long time ago as a random summon and have been waiting to summon a +atk Cherche to give the Brave Axe+ to. You really don't have a Barst, Raven, or Camilla? They're pretty common units and all have the regular version of the Brave Axe at 4*

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Yeah, I realize he's pretty decent (tied with Raven for fastest axe user iirc), but his general appearance and Gollum speak is really unappealing to me. I don't like ha and refuse to use ha

Blue has basically replaced red as the "meta" color, so green is in a pretty decent spot atm. Red is still pretty common, but it's not "run teams of 4 sword gorls" anymore like it was in the past.

I have a 5* Raven I got a long time ago as a random summon and have been waiting to summon a +atk Cherche to give the Brave Axe+ to. You really don't have a Barst, Raven, or Camilla? They're pretty common units and all have the regular version of the Brave Axe at 4*
I've trashed all my Bartres to give my units reposition. I haven't gotten a single Camilla or Raven yet ;-;. I think I'm just gonna keep the Legion axe and ru nLnD2 Drag back, and Threaten Def 3.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
This is very wrong for more than 1 reason, pls help them.

I've had Arms for 2 hours and I'm already feeling the same things that made me quit Smash last July. :/
ngl I may return it.
wut u meen

Legion is OK. His voice has grown on me. I think the lines are pretty good in their own right. Yes, yes, yes! I think it's more of Legion being foreign and not them being (total) idiots when it comes to speaking.

His stats are very good, making him usable for many different things. Personally I'd like to use him as a Distant Counter/Vantage type of unit since his offenses are very good. His bulk is OK, so he'll probably take a hit before croaking.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Legion is OK. His voice has grown on me. I think the lines are pretty good in their own right. Yes, yes, yes! I think it's more of Legion being foreign and not them being (total) idiots when it comes to speaking.
Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Fire Emblem spoiler alert! Disclaimer: Never played the game, but I read up on them since I wanted to know more about them. Particularly Legion since he appeared in the trailer and I was wondering who he was and seeing Immortal Axe made me think he'd be a new unit with a personal axe. Well, I kind of was right.
It's not that Legion is foreign, it's that he's an orphan who was drafted and taught how to magically clone himself and forced to function as if he was the hive mind's leader or alternatively since nobody really knows why there's clones of him, Legion is a group of orphaned trained in such a way they work like a hive mind with the main Legion being one of them. New Mystery didn't delve into him much, but he is an example of why the antagonistic force in New Mystery is quite cruel not because of what Legion is, but what happens to Legion. Heroes actually gives him a bit more character if you can get him to level 40 as a 5* (or if you decided to read it on his quotes page on FE Heroes' gamepedia or saw the screenshot on reddit).

Clarisse and Katarina are also orphans where Clarisse is a noble who was kidnapped after her family was murdered while Katarina is an orphan from a village. Both were recruited and became assassins like Legion. Kind of explains why they are the way they are. Clarisse is cold and bitter, Legion is a mad warrior, and Katarina is basically a yes-man since she owes her life to people who command and use her and her "brother(s)" and "sister" as puppets. Katarina being genuinely nice is a reason why she can join Marth's army despite what she does to them. That and the people who command you causing the deaths of the two people you regard as your family probably has something to do with it.

I guess if you were to compare them to the members to the Black Fangs, Clarisse would be Lloyd, Katarina would be Nino, and Legion would be Linus, except all of them are twisted versions of them. Clarisse and Lloyd care about getting the job done, but Clarisse only regards it as a job and Lloyd regards it as doing justice despite the Black Fang not being good by the events of Blazing Sword and Clarisse feels unloved while not caring for others while Lloyd is loved by his group and family and cares for others; Katarina and Nino obey their orders without hesitation, but Katarina is unhappy and disliked by her team and commanders unlike Nino who is only disliked by Sonia; and Legion and Linus are the muscle of the group, but Legion is truly mad while Linus can be passionate if thick-headed.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I have 2 -spd Bridal Lyns that I'm never going to train up

Should I use them to give Candlelight + Dazzling Staff 3 to my Priscilla or should I keep them (or I guess I could merge them into the Bridal Lyn I trained up, but idc about merges tbh)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have 2 -spd Bridal Lyns that I'm never going to train up

Should I use them to give Candlelight + Dazzling Staff 3 to my Priscilla or should I keep them (or I guess I could merge them into the Bridal Lyn I trained up, but idc about merges tbh)
I'd keep them for now since Dazzling Staff until some other healer shows up with it. Saw a post on reddit where a dude kind of regretted giving Celicia Swift Sparrow by using his only Bunny Lucina only for Katarina to show up 2 banners after Celica's. Dazzling Staff, however, combos well with pretty much all the staffs, but probably Candlelight and Panic are the most useful since you can safely inflict a unit with Candlelight's effect or Panic for another unit to take of. The only issue is if you really need that. I might hold off until I'm sure I know what I'd want to do for Priscilla or a unit in general.

Speaking of horsies, 4* Xander is level 40. Yay, another option for the trials and the other unit I needed for Lunatic Legion. 19k more points and I'll have Quickened Seal. 19k more... Tedious...

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I still need like 35K points. I keep scrwing up and ruinning my runs and only getting like 200 points when i could get around 500.I have four days and 15 stamina potions I only have two teams I can run right now:

Lvl 40 Xander (5 star)
Fury
Vantage
Hone Cav
Bonfire

Lvl 40 Ursula (4 star)
Blarblade
Death blow 2
Desperation
Fort Cav

Lvl 40 Cecilia (4 star)
Neutral
Gronnblade (Should I run raven instead?)
TA 2
Escape Route 2
Ward Cav

Lvl 40 Priscilla (5 star)
HP +5
Live2Serve1
Ward Cav

Sanaki 5* (+Def - Spe) +1
(Should I use Raven or default tome?)
TA 3
Sword Break 3
Hone Atk 3

Robin 4* (+Atk -Res)
TA1 (I have Defian Spe 2 Is this better?)
Red Tome Breaker 3(Idk why I gave this to him, lol. I have Sword Breaker 1 too)
Spur Res 2

Vantage Hector w/ sol and Pivot

Lissa 4* lvl 25

Olivia lvl 30
Dance and Hone Atk 3, that's it. can't fight for ish, get's killed really easy. too annoying and too late to be leveling her up

Karel (+Atk -Res) lvl 40
Wo Dao+
Reprisal
Defiant Atk 3
Desp 3
Threaten Spd 2

Jaffar lvl 40 +1
LnD3
NO B SKILL
Threaten Spd 3

Michalis lvl 40 (4*)
Silver Axe
Iote Shield
Vantage 2
Threaten Def 3
idk why I gave him Vantage instead of QRiposte lol

CorrinF lvl 37 *no inheritance

Kagero 5 star lvl 35 *no inheritance

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I still need like 35K points. I keep scrwing up and ruinning my runs and only getting like 200 points when i could get around 500.I have four days and 15 stamina potions I only have two teams I can run right now:

Lvl 40 Xander (5 star)
Fury
Vantage
Hone Cav
Bonfire

Lvl 40 Ursula (4 star)
Blarblade
Death blow 2
Desperation
Fort Cav

Lvl 40 Cecilia (4 star)
Neutral
Gronnblade (Should I run raven instead?)
TA 2
Escape Route 2
Ward Cav

Lvl 40 Priscilla (5 star)
HP +5
Live2Serve1
Ward Cav

Sanaki 5* (+Def - Spe) +1
(Should I use Raven or default tome?)
TA 3
Sword Break 3
Hone Atk 3

Robin 4* (+Atk -Res)
TA1 (I have Defian Spe 2 Is this better?)
Red Tome Breaker 3(Idk why I gave this to him, lol. I have Sword Breaker 1 too)
Spur Res 2

Vantage Hector w/ sol and Pivot

Lissa 4* lvl 25

Olivia lvl 30
Dance and Hone Atk 3, that's it. can't fight for ish, get's killed really easy. too annoying and too late to be leveling her up

Karel (+Atk -Res) lvl 40
Wo Dao+
Reprisal
Defiant Atk 3
Desp 3
Threaten Spd 2

Jaffar lvl 40 +1
LnD3
NO B SKILL
Threaten Spd 3

Michalis lvl 40 (4*)
Silver Axe
Iote Shield
Vantage 2
Threaten Def 3
idk why I gave him Vantage instead of QRiposte lol

CorrinF lvl 37 *no inheritance

Kagero 5 star lvl 35 *no inheritance

regardless of anythng you are using that Robin as he's a bonus unit

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
It may be time to cut down a little on what you want to go for and just focus on getting the 5* Masked Marth. God knows I hit 30,000 and can't seem to get myself to play it anymore.

What level difficulty are you doing / where do you typically die?

4 Teams w/ a Tharja on one of them gets me 411/441 typically on the second highest difficulty. I only have my flier team at the moment because I just promoted a lot of units like a day before they announced TT, but I can typically count on them to get me up to the final stage. I immediately surrender two teams (one w/ Tharja) to lower the HP of everything there to about 50%, then sweep up with my second good team (fourth team in total).

If your horse team can get you to the final stage, and you have a team that can specifically take down the a half health final stage, then you may want to try my strategy. 35K in four days is theoretically possible then, but it'll take about 20-22 runs a day (so it will cost you a stamina potion or two a day).

At ~200 points a run, it's not possible to get 35K even if you use every stamina point and potion you have for the next four days.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon Falchion Mains. How's everyone doing? :4marth:

Currently playing some more Disgaea 5 Complete, trying to subdue some Innocents I got sitting in an Item called Gate Key which I've levelled up to 500 (And I can't seem to find the Innocents I put in the Item even with the Innocent Enhance Route enabled. smh)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay gorls, I'm leaving for Germany and France today! I'm still gonna be responding to stuff here unlike Ginger gorl jk love ya Ginger Wait what if Ginger and I meet irl and we don't know it I'll post any pics if I get some good ones!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Okay gorls, I'm leaving for Germany and France today! I'm still gonna be responding to stuff here unlike Ginger gorl jk love ya Ginger Wait what if Ginger and I meet irl and we don't know it I'll post any pics if I get some good ones!
Hope you enjoy your time there. Stay safe too.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Have fun~ :D

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Travel update: Landed in LA, the city and airport are still as ugly as ever. :)
However I transferred over to the International section (next flight is to Amsterdam, yay for 10 hour flights) and it's actually really nice. Keep it clean for anyone entering the country for the first time but keep it a mess for the filthy Americans, amirite :p
Next flight I'm gonna play some Arms now that I'm kinda used to it (the game is so unforgiving once you pick it up for the first time) and I'm also gonna start a new BotW file in French.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Been watching Pokken at CEO all day, it's been hype
I wish there was a Blaziken on stream tho T~T
Also got my first debit card today~ I feel fancy

I just realized where that Kagero I got ages ago went...I used her to give my Cecilia Daggerbreaker 3, oop
I'm about 6,000 feather away from another 20,000 and I'm contemplating who I'll upgrade. I could finally start making the :4robinf: of my dreams, but she'll require over 100,000 feathers to fully optimize (since I wanted to make her +3) and I dunno if I wanna commit to that yet. I could upgrade Alfonse, but I'm not sure about him. I guess he could be my "I can't decide so I'll go with the safest option" choice
Other options include my Roy who has an optimal nature...but if I chose him he would be my 6th Sword unit (5th infantry sword unit), and my 10th Red 5 Star unit and uhhh...maybe not
I guess Alphonse also has that problem ooooops lol
There's also Anna of course, she'd be my 3rd 5 Star Axe after Hector and Furry Chrom. She can be my other safe bet choice
I don't have any colorless units good enough to invest in...I mean I have a +Spd Setsuna and a Brave Bow+ I can give her, but I'd rather save it for someone who can do the quad build better
Which Bride Cordelia did but I didn't care enough about her to summon in the banner lol
Oh yeah, I was also considering training up Ursula for my horse team since I don't have a Rein

So I guess my options are:
Female Robin
Alfonse
Anna
Roy
Ursula
A unit that I have a duplicate of, in order to merge for a +1 (which would be Nowi, Camus, Xander, or Cecilia. In Nowi's case, my 4 Star has a better nature than my 5 Star)
Hmmm :drshrug:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
mabe you should pm ha where yew're going and see if yew two can meet up

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Someone responded to a post I made on Serenes Forest, and it was all good advice but they said "Just in case you wanna merge to +10 and take on the +10 units in the arena" like ***** no way, Lil Puddin Lil Puddin was the sacrifice who proved to us what hell that would be. No thnx

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Got the quickened pulse seal.
**** tempest they throw so many bs units at you lol.
Didn't need to use any stamina pots and I was able to clear lunatic 7 consistently.
Maybe I'll grind for the extra orbs.

I'm putting the seal on Hector.
3 turn ignis + vantage seems like fun for arena defense.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Someone responded to a post I made on Serenes Forest, and it was all good advice but they said "Just in case you wanna merge to +10 and take on the +10 units in the arena" like ***** no way, Lil Puddin Lil Puddin was the sacrifice who proved to us what hell that would be. No thnx
Some people like the whole cookie-cutter-know-what-to-expect aspect of +10. I guess that's OK. If, like, you hate variety and/or having actual fun from time to time. :^)

In FEH atm I'm leveling up Legion and almost hitting the 50k mark for Tempest. The background on the guy has established he is a psycho-woobie, kind of like Hexadecimal from Reboot... Except with an axe and pecses instead of virtual chaos magic and booberoos. After going over some points with Garret, we've discovered other things about Legion:

1) Top tier laugh.
2) His voice also reminds Gar (and now me) of a dumber Mitch/Muscle Man and that's great.
3) Technically muscly bara. We can just pretend he is super hot under that mask. Like. Xander hot probably.
4) He can duplicate himself so that means a gorl can have 500/1000 sets of abs/biceps/pecs/etc to look at BUT the gorl wouldn't be a cheating heaux because it'd all be the same husbando.
5) Spoopy yellow eyes and mask = kinda cool.

Now to wait for the maskless Legion fanart so I can put the Puddi face on it.

Got the quickened pulse seal.
**** tempest they throw so many bs units at you lol.
Didn't need to use any stamina pots and I was able to clear lunatic 7 consistently.
Maybe I'll grind for the extra orbs.

I'm putting the seal on Hector.
3 turn ignis + vantage seems like fun for arena defense.
dis gorl nos wuts up

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
10 hour flights suck I never want to do that again. Still 1 flight left but it's only an hour so I'm fine with that.
Quick recap of what happened during those 10 wonderful hours:
  • So during the flight we mostly got Dutch food and it was good (lots of fruits) and some US food was there as well. But when we went over Canada they decided to give us a Canadian delicacy. Water. Canadian water. It was this tub of water, about the size of apple sauce tubs, and it had a huge maple leaf on it as well as MADE IN CANADA. It also had an expiration date for some reason. Yes it tasted like normal water.
  • Speaking of food I also tried Mentos for the first time and now I need more.
  • I'm actually kinda good at playing Byte and Barq in Arms but I don't want to be someone help me.
  • I did Vah Medoh first and being thousands of feet into the air in a huge flying machine while it's freezing was super relatable to me at the time.
  • Amsterdam is nice and clean and colorful and great and can I just live here already
  • I realized that I haven't slept in 48 hours but too busy to do that rn oops

Top Bottom