• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon Sealed Sword mains. How's everyone doing? :4feroy:

Weather still pretty damn warm today, so I'll just be taking it easy. Will probably try and grind my units in Disgaea 5 Complete up to about Lv. 600 - 800 so I can recruit the next optional character. So that'll be good. The more, the merrier.

And Top of CEO 2017 for Wii U will be starting in two hours.

Winners:
ZeRo :4diddy: vs. KEN :4sonic:
Nairo :4zss: vs. Larry Lurr :4fox:

Losers:
CaptainZack :4bayonetta: vs. MKLeo :4cloud:/:4marth:
Marss :4zss: vs. Salem :4bayonetta:

Hopefully things will go completely different, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone responded to a post I made on Serenes Forest, and it was all good advice but they said "Just in case you wanna merge to +10 and take on the +10 units in the arena" like ***** no way, Lil Puddin Lil Puddin was the sacrifice who proved to us what hell that would be. No thnx
Oh, yeah, that happened to me once when I asked about what to do with Hana a while back. Use a -HP +10 Hana so you can get into Desperation easily with Ardent Sacrifice. It happens.

Speaking of +10 units, I checked my friends list and saw Alacion had a Klein. A 5* +10, +Spd, -HP Klein. All those Kleins, Brave Bow+, Death Blow 3's, Quick Riposte 3's, and even Glacies I could have used... ._.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Oh, yeah, that happened to me once when I asked about what to do with Hana a while back. Use a -HP +10 Hana so you can get into Desperation easily with Ardent Sacrifice. It happens.

Speaking of +10 units, I checked my friends list and saw Alacion had a Klein. A 5* +10, +Spd, -HP Klein. All those Kleins, Brave Bow+, Death Blow 3's, Quick Riposte 3's, and even Glacies I could have used... ._.
It's a waste of fodder to +X a character, imo. The only ones that can probably be fine with merging are dancers because their BST is quite low. So boosting them just makes them the same value as a normal melee unit. Eveb then Olivia is good Hone Fodder (4 star is enough) and Azura is good Sapphire Lance+ fodder. So choose wisely, I suppose.

Anyway, I got Legion to 5 Star lvl 40 and found out he is not a manly spooky muscle guy, but a precious little baby boy. First let me start with how sad his +0~+3 stat up remarks are. Geez. GEEZ. Pls build up this precious little baby boy's confidence, gorls.

Legion: We allses are... Better than thises.
ME:

Legion: We allses are useless.
ME:

BUT THEN
HIS CONFESSION
OH NO
HE IS SUPPOSED TO SPOOKY PSCYHO KILLER MUSCLE MAN
NOT PRECIOUS LITTLE BABY BOY
SAVE AND PROTECT HIM PLS

Legion: We allses are strong now? Strong strong? Uwe hee hee!
We allses wonder somethings. Why youses use Legion?
We know. But we don't. We know but don't. But we have guess.
Legion is broken. Our heartses. Rest of us allses too. Like we allses are brokenses.
Legion likes you. We allses think you don't hate us. But we too broken to know.
We makes you promises. We stand by youses. Forevers and forevers! Uwee hee!
Me:

I have adopted him.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have adopted him.
You're gonna have to adopt his brothers too or else he'll be lonely and a lonely Legion isn't a happy Legion.

I have 13k points to go... 13k... That seal will be mine! (And the 3 orbs too.) And do I really get another Legion by beating Infernal at the cost of promoting 3* Cecilia, Felicia, and Stahl for 6k feathers or 4* Xander to 5* for 20k feathers? Maybe. Also, 18 orbs means tomorrow I'll have 20 with the daily orbs. I shouldn't even bother summoning at this point for a red mage... Please, GHB Aversa, Lyon or, whatever red mage after Clarisse. PLEASE, GAME.

Anyway, I just learned that Sakura Quest was done by P.A. Works, the same studio that did Hanasaku Iroha and Shirobako. No wonder it looked so familiar when I saw clips of it. Sakura Quest looks so similar to Shirobako in art style. Similar story too; Sakura Quest is about a young woman who can't land a job despite numerous attempts until she gets one which starts the story while Shirobako is about animators, artists, and a voice actress trying to make their way into the world. It kind of resembles Hanasaku Iroha as well in terms of setting; city girl ends up living and working outside of the city -- I think Hanasaku takes place in the countryside, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Well I pulled another Reinhardt.

I plan on merging. My current one is -Def, the fresh pull is -Res. Both are +HP. Which one do I keep?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Obstruction! Eh... That doesn't sound as cool as "Objection!" Mkv beat Infernal Legion with 4* Cecilia, F!Robin, Stahl, and Ursula: https://youtu.be/u9LgbvTV07Y. No cavalry buffs, no Xander husbando, and no dancer. Pretty neat.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So I could post pictures of a German palace, buildings that survived the WW2 bombings, or something else interesting.
Instead here's a German Yoga class being set up on top of a river cruise boat.
Also anything edible in Germany>anything edible in the US. Even plain spaghetti is so much better here.

Back to vidya gameß, I think I'm a Byte and Barq main in Arms now. I play miles kilometers since I'm in a place that uses a sensible measurement system better with them than I do with any other character. I don't know why. I don't think I want to know why. I would say that I don't want to be good with them but I'm finally enjoying the game sooooo... see u all at EVO next year root for me since I'll be the only Byte and Barq player there yay for playing the absolute least relevant character by far.
Did any of you gorls get Arms yet?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
You're gonna have to adopt his brothers too or else he'll be lonely and a lonely Legion isn't a happy Legion.

I have 13k points to go... 13k... That seal will be mine! (And the 3 orbs too.) And do I really get another Legion by beating Infernal at the cost of promoting 3* Cecilia, Felicia, and Stahl for 6k feathers or 4* Xander to 5* for 20k feathers? Maybe. Also, 18 orbs means tomorrow I'll have 20 with the daily orbs. I shouldn't even bother summoning at this point for a red mage... Please, GHB Aversa, Lyon or, whatever red mage after Clarisse. PLEASE, GAME.

Anyway, I just learned that Sakura Quest was done by P.A. Works, the same studio that did Hanasaku Iroha and Shirobako. No wonder it looked so familiar when I saw clips of it. Sakura Quest looks so similar to Shirobako in art style. Similar story too; Sakura Quest is about a young woman who can't land a job despite numerous attempts until she gets one which starts the story while Shirobako is about animators, artists, and a voice actress trying to make their way into the world. It kind of resembles Hanasaku Iroha as well in terms of setting; city girl ends up living and working outside of the city -- I think Hanasaku takes place in the countryside, but I'm not sure.
Luckily he's a virtual baby boy, so there's enough room for all of himses. But each one needs a kind and loving home, so that's up to you gorls I guess. :^)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Almost 6k more points... Almost have a Quickened Pulse seal...

The sad part when I know I won't use the seal outside of GHBs and other singleplayer maps. It's all for completion's sake.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Almost 6k more points... Almost have a Quickened Pulse seal...

The sad part when I know I won't use the seal outside of GHBs and other singleplayer maps. It's all for completion's sake.
Moonblow shenanigans on a speedster with Desperation thooooooo. Or Reprisal and critical HP, I suppose.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Moonblow shenanigans on a speedster with Desperation thooooooo. Or Reprisal and critical HP, I suppose.
Yeah, I know, but I just don't use seals for arena or stuff. It's mostly for GHBs, the trials, other special maps, and sometimes training., if I really need them.

Anyway, kind of hilarious that bride Lyn gained 8 levels through repeated runs of trials. Lissa was the main healer for my bulldoze through with Eldigan and Ursula as Gunter cheers them on to deal with Fury 3 on Eldigan and general sustain. It dawned on me that bride Lyn had Rehabilitate and she wouldn't see much combat. Welp, she's level 38 now. Meanwhile, Mae, Nino, and first Soren.

The next Tempest Trials are going to be even more hellish. We're guaranteed another chance of dealing with another Brave Sword cavalier, another Wo Dao unit who has a pretty good stat spread, and a unit with Firesweep Lance and Drag Back. Also, Katarina and the other eventual units who'll show up with things like the other Firesweep weapons or whatever.

Roderick basically needs an attack or speed boosting A-slot skill and he's guaranteed to be even more of a massive pain in the butt. Slapping a unit in his range wouldn't be a good idea unless there's a wall or something to stop him from moving unlike with Abel, Jagen, Peri, or Sully or basically any lance unit where you can park Arthur, Narcian or a green or blue with Lancebreaker and watch them counter-kill them or at least bring them down to low HP.

Luke would basically be a red Frederick with a Brave Axe+. He lacks a B-slot. Guess what could happen? Wings of Mercy. Yay... And then there's Panic Ploy.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
tbh Lunatic wasn't that bad with the right kind of cheese. I had Azura (Hone ATK 3 and Fortify Res 1 Seal), 2 blade tomers, and Bridelia. They wrecked face.

The trickiest part is repositioning your battle gorls so they don't get ganked. So having Draw Back on 3 of them, Wings of Mercy on Azura, and Escape Route on Bridelia resulted in very easy runs.

Sometimes I'd lose 1~3 of the gorls, but I'd still got max score. No whaling required jajajaja. Bridelia easily could've been any decent Brave Bow archer. Or cavalry with brave stuff, i suppose.

From the looks of it people are just steamrolling with pure whale brutality (or lucky pulls of OP units) or they're using healers. I'm afraid to use healers tbh because they are just too awful until they can get access to offensive attacks. Or a staff that allows them to wreck faces somehow. Or better A slot skills. SOMETHING.

Edit: Gar and I couldn't sleep so I suggested we start watching RWBY since it has 5 seasons and it's anime-ish. Then with a quick google he was all "It's an action anime I think. With no hot guys as the main cast? Wow lame." We wound up just starting S2 of The Catch (omg great show and Margot is probably a competitive Bayonetta main and lowkey Zelda main irl tbh).

Pls tell me RWBY has some sassy gorls in it, at least. IDC about an all gorl cast, but if not even 1 of them is sassy then I want nothing to do with those heauxes.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Ragnell mains. How's everyone doing? :4myfriends:

Glad to hear Cress! Cress! is enjoying himself over in France/Germany. :yeahboi:

Also, the Nintendo Switch recieved a big update. You can now find misplaced controllers with the system (It turns on all the controllers affiliated with the system and each time you select one of them, it will vibrate loudly, helping you find them). You can now adds friends from 3DS, Wii U and Nintendo Mobile games to the Switch, new Splatoon icons for your profile picture and the best one of all. You can change the look of the screen too. From Normal, to Inverted to Greyscale. The Inverted one looks real strange~.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Morning Ragnell mains. How's everyone doing? :4myfriends:

Glad to hear Cress! Cress! is enjoying himself over in France/Germany. :yeahboi:

Also, the Nintendo Switch recieved a big update. You can now find misplaced controllers with the system (It turns on all the controllers affiliated with the system and each time you select one of them, it will vibrate loudly, helping you find them). You can now adds friends from 3DS, Wii U and Nintendo Mobile games to the Switch, new Splatoon icons for your profile picture and the best one of all. You can change the look of the screen too. From Normal, to Inverted to Greyscale. The Inverted one looks real strange~.

Don't forget, Pro Controllers can now have a wired connection, too :D

4th summon on the new banner and still no luck. I got my millionth -Atk Sophia, because the game didn't listen to me when I DID want her, and still won't now that I don't want her anymore. I did get 4 Star Odin and Hinata for fodder but that's about as good as it gets.
I may get one more summon in before it ends if I don't buy orbs, but I think I'm gonna buy one more round of orbs just cause I've been wanting to. I wanna get something at least

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Don't forget, Pro Controllers can now have a wired connection, too :D
Forgot about that, though it does disable the NFC Reader on the Pro Controller. Oh well, I sometimes plug the Pro Controller in anyway when I'm playing my games (Been currently playing a lot of Disgaea 5 Complete again. Got over 81 Hours now, plus I got one character that benefits from the number of hours you put into the game. Every 10 Hours, her stats increase by 1%. So if you put in TONS, she'll pretty much become OP as hell).

Also, Pokemon Shuffle has about 4 new Pikachus for us to catch. There's Sinnoh Pikachu, Red Gyarados Pikachu, Magikarp Pikachu and Gyarados Pikachu.

So many Pikachus. :V (Kinda funny since I also saw Chadtronic's Fan Mail Monday video. He got the Mario Pikachu box from a viewer. It looks so cool, even the box has the Pokemon referencing the art of the original SMB.)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Help omfg
I was buying orbs and I got the 23 orb purchase
But when I went to click out, I accidentally hit the most expensive option
And I didn't realize until my finger was on the home button
And Touch ID activated like instantly
And bought me way too many orbs
This is how Apple ropes us in gorls
I'm gonna cry lol

Edit:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOL
Very first summon using my stupid orbs
5 Star Roderick, my first 4 Star Titiana, 4 Star Kagero, 4 Star Effie, and 3 Star Jagen that I needed
This game is a bad influence on me

Edit 2: Alright so uh
Highlights of my idiocy
2 5 Star Rodericks, one +Atk/-Res, the other +Res/-HP. So I have Firesweep/Drive Def fodder
5 Star Ogma, -Atk so Brave Sword fodder
First 4 Star Cordelia, +Def/-HP
First 4 Star Soren, -Atk
A loooot of good skill fodder that I needed
Oh and the single Sophia I pulled through all of this was finally +Atk. yaaaay

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Spoiler 2: Eichenwalde doesn't actually exist and even if it did, we aren't even near the Black Forest anyways. Still a German castle nonetheless and it's still neat to see one.
Yes I brought my Pachimari plush to Europe just so I could take a picture of it at a German castle and try to pass it off as Eichenwalde. Don't judge me. You probably don't even have a Pachimari you sad Pachiless soul. :<

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So far college is just me saying stuff I don't believe so I can earn points that eventually will give me a nice paper that I can say I spent thousands of dollars for.

So it's going as expected.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So far college is just me saying stuff I don't believe so I can earn points that eventually will give me a nice paper that I can say I spent thousands of dollars for.

So it's going as expected.
I start college next Monday ;w;

I've been thinking about who to give my Ogma's Brave Sword to, and since I have plenty of good infantry swords, and since I'd rather optimize Alfonse with his Folkvanger, Caeda seems pretty cool. Since I have Spring Camilla, a good Flier team is actually feasible, and I just pulled a Cordelia today (thought she's not the best nature, and neither is Camilla, but I can't really complain. At least either don't lose out on Attack or Speed)
I won't start it for a while, though. My horse team still requires a lot more investment until they're done. Once I get just a bit more feathers I can promote Hana and give Cecilia L&D 3

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So I didn't get a chance to play the Arena last week in Heroes due to getting ready for or being in Europe, and I was in tier 16. I checked my arena rank and it's still at 16, so I didn't drop. :p
The only winning move is to not play.

I wanna try to get some arena games in this week though, now that Anna is back into the bonus hero pool. If I don't rank up to 17 this week or next week I'll be disappointed in myself.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've been thinking about who to give my Ogma's Brave Sword to, and since I have plenty of good infantry swords, and since I'd rather optimize Alfonse with his Folkvanger, Caeda seems pretty cool.
The weird thing with the sword units is that most of the ones with +32 attack and/or speed have a legendary weapon. Gee, I wonder why?

Alfonse, Alm, Chrom, M!Corrin, Eldigan, Ike, Lucina, Lloyd, Masked Marth/Lucina, Ryoma, Seliph, Xander, and Zephiel if you really want him to use a Brave Sword for some weird reason. Of those units, I recall Alfonse and Seliph as the main considerations for Brave Swords because of their (perceived) lackluster default skills, legendary weapon, and stats. The others have other reasons or competition like Brave Sword cavaliers have Cain and Luke who have the same or even higher base attack than Eldigan and Xander who themselves have good weapons and different niches they can fulfill better.

Anyway, the remaining ones who don't have a legendary, 3 out of 6 have a Brave Sword by default: Cain, Luke, and Ogma. That leaves only Hana, Hinata, and Laslow. Hana is the best bet because of her 35 attack and 36 speed and Hinata probably should stick with his Ruby Sword or be given a Wo Dao+ and Moonbow or Killing Edge and Bonfire and Quick Riposte to counter kill stuff. Also, compared to the other default Brash Assault user, Bartre has a 4 base attack lead on Hinata while being just as bulky. That leaves Laslow. Laslow for all intents and purposes is Alfonse without a legendary sword which also means he's an Alfonse who can have +Atk which makes him as strong as a =Atk Chrom. Before Luke and considering Cain exists, it might not be worth it when Cain and Luke have access to cavalry buffs and Luke also has pretty much the same stat spread as Laslow, so...

If you want a budget build for Alfonse, just give him Brash Assault 3. Alfonse's HP and defense are high enough he can take a hit from physical greens and maybe slow or those without Swordbreaker blues, colorless, and reds. Dude already has 51 attack as a 5* with Folkvangr which goes up to 56 when he's at <= 50% HP, and if he attacks it goes up to 62 attack because of Death Blow 3. With Brash Assault 3, if he's in that HP range, if a unit can counter back, he can double which is likely death for them. Also, Sol or if you want, Noontime, lets him recover his HP, so he can create a vicious cycle of tanking a hit, dealing a crapton of damage, and healing back up to tank a hit again.

Seliph does the opposite where Defiant Defense stacks with Tyrfing, so you just need to give him that since he starts out with Brash Assault. +11 defense when at <=50% means he can have 41 defense if =Def or 44 defense if +Def. Seliph on a defense tile can probably laugh at green physical units and even blues, colorless, and red physical units.

The only problem is that this is really niche since Brash Assault itself is pretty niche, but it's a very simple way to improve on Alfonse and Seliph's default weapon does work well with it if you can give him Defiant Defense. Brash Assault's also not completely specific since it requires a unit can counter back meaning you can have Seliph be at half HP and attack Takumi killing Takumi because of Close Counter. +Def Seliph at half HP with Defiant Def 3 takes 12 damage from a +Atk Takumi while dealing 25x2 in return. If Seliph was on a defense tile, he'd only take 1 damage. Alfonse takes 17 from Takumi, but he'd do 32x2.

-breaker skills would be specific and good, except there's a default Axebreaker unit with similar stats, Laslow, Vantage can work too, but might be better on much harder hitters or units who can double, so once they get attacked, they can finish on enemy phase, and Quick Riposte might be better on even tankier units who don't need Defiant Defense or whatever, but normal buffs to become a wall like Eldigan and Xander.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I did it, and dumped 20k feathers into Hana just to destroy her and give Cecilia Life & Death 3. That's every (necessary) skill she needs :D

...it'll only cost 825 SP for her to learn DAura and L&D 1-3 :drsad:

Let's see...so far that's 46,000 feathers used just to give my Cecilia good skills. And it's all worth it :D

Xander and Camus only need to both get QR, and since it would bug me if I didn't, I'm gonna gather enough feathers to give them QR 3. I have both Klein and Subaki, and I'm not rushing to give feathers to anyone else, so I have no problem with dumping more feathers for skills unless they wanna just give us some ****ing 4 Star L&D and QR fodder like the sensible, kind caretakers the developers are :'^)

The weird thing with the sword units is that most of the ones with +32 attack and/or speed have a legendary weapon. Gee, I wonder why?

Alfonse, Alm, Chrom, M!Corrin, Eldigan, Ike, Lucina, Lloyd, Masked Marth/Lucina, Ryoma, Seliph, Xander, and Zephiel if you really want him to use a Brave Sword for some weird reason. Of those units, I recall Alfonse and Seliph as the main considerations for Brave Swords because of their (perceived) lackluster default skills, legendary weapon, and stats. The others have other reasons or competition like Brave Sword cavaliers have Cain and Luke who have the same or even higher base attack than Eldigan and Xander who themselves have good weapons and different niches they can fulfill better.

Anyway, the remaining ones who don't have a legendary, 3 out of 6 have a Brave Sword by default: Cain, Luke, and Ogma. That leaves only Hana, Hinata, and Laslow. Hana is the best bet because of her 35 attack and 36 speed and Hinata probably should stick with his Ruby Sword or be given a Wo Dao+ and Moonbow or Killing Edge and Bonfire and Quick Riposte to counter kill stuff. Also, compared to the other default Brash Assault user, Bartre has a 4 base attack lead on Hinata while being just as bulky. That leaves Laslow. Laslow for all intents and purposes is Alfonse without a legendary sword which also means he's an Alfonse who can have +Atk which makes him as strong as a =Atk Chrom. Before Luke and considering Cain exists, it might not be worth it when Cain and Luke have access to cavalry buffs and Luke also has pretty much the same stat spread as Laslow, so...

If you want a budget build for Alfonse, just give him Brash Assault 3. Alfonse's HP and defense are high enough he can take a hit from physical greens and maybe slow or those without Swordbreaker blues, colorless, and reds. Dude already has 51 attack as a 5* with Folkvangr which goes up to 56 when he's at <= 50% HP, and if he attacks it goes up to 62 attack because of Death Blow 3. With Brash Assault 3, if he's in that HP range, if a unit can counter back, he can double which is likely death for them. Also, Sol or if you want, Noontime, lets him recover his HP, so he can create a vicious cycle of tanking a hit, dealing a crapton of damage, and healing back up to tank a hit again.

Seliph does the opposite where Defiant Defense stacks with Tyrfing, so you just need to give him that since he starts out with Brash Assault. +11 defense when at <=50% means he can have 41 defense if =Def or 44 defense if +Def. Seliph on a defense tile can probably laugh at green physical units and even blues, colorless, and red physical units.

The only problem is that this is really niche since Brash Assault itself is pretty niche, but it's a very simple way to improve on Alfonse and Seliph's default weapon does work well with it if you can give him Defiant Defense. Brash Assault's also not completely specific since it requires a unit can counter back meaning you can have Seliph be at half HP and attack Takumi killing Takumi because of Close Counter. +Def Seliph at half HP with Defiant Def 3 takes 12 damage from a +Atk Takumi while dealing 25x2 in return. If Seliph was on a defense tile, he'd only take 1 damage. Alfonse takes 17 from Takumi, but he'd do 32x2.

-breaker skills would be specific and good, except there's a default Axebreaker unit with similar stats, Laslow, Vantage can work too, but might be better on much harder hitters or units who can double, so once they get attacked, they can finish on enemy phase, and Quick Riposte might be better on even tankier units who don't need Defiant Defense or whatever, but normal buffs to become a wall like Eldigan and Xander.
Brash Assault may be niche, but I don't like the idea of ignoring a character's signature weapon for the sake of optimization. I'd only not care if it's a Falchion user, since I already have 3 in Marth, Marcina, and Chrom
If I ever get a Chrom with a +Atk nature you better believe I'm slapping a BSword+ on that monster

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I finally have the stupid Quickened Pulse seal. Now I can finally train my new units. FINALLY.

Brash Assault may be niche, but I don't like the idea of ignoring a character's signature weapon for the sake of optimization. I'd only not care if it's a Falchion user, since I already have 3 in Marth, Marcina, and Chrom
If I ever get a Chrom with a +Atk nature you better believe I'm slapping a BSword+ on that monster
While I like having units keep and use their legendary weapons if they have them, I don't want to invest much effort into Alfonse, so... :p

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Scale Tipper mains. How's everyone doing? :4robinm:

Played some more Disgaea 5 Complete yesterday (Infact, I played it all day yesterday). Tried recruiting Valvatorez, Fenrich and Artina, but I was constantly failing (They're at Lv. 1300, while I'm just at Lv. 600). I regret not recruiting them earlier like I did with Adell, Rozalin, Axel, Laharl, Etna, Flonne and Sicilly. smh

Hopefully I can eventually recruit them, or I could just you know... GRIND. :secretkpop:
I also managed to get the Rarity of an item up to 100 (Being the Gate Key. The same item you use to unlock the Dimension Gate in one of the earlier episodes). So every stat is now over 1000, I will probably be grinding Innocents so I can have a lot of them at a high enough value to greatly buff the Gate Key more.

Update: Found a Mystery Room where an Item God duplicated my Gate Key. So now I got 2 Lv. 500 Epic Gate Keys. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
My mom decided all of sudden that I needed a brake from (apparently even she caught to how much I'm grinding on the tempest trials) so I never got to get the quickened pulse. It really fricking sucks, I was on pace to get the seal by tonight if this hadn't happened :( I was still able to get 5 star Masked Lucina though, so i guess it's ok, but I wish I could join in on the QP shenanigans too.

I'm kinda mixed about the Tedious Trials. The low point values felt like I was just ramming my head into a wall for straight weeks. The huge amount of points it required to get the good rewards pretty much consumed all my play time. I loved the crap ton of SP I got tho.

Now that Tedious Trials is over I can start training my other units. I got a 5 star Effie that's +HP -Spe, so I'm gonna train her up (any I deas for builds?) I'm gonna finish training my Nino and Camus too. I also have the pieces to start making a Armor EMblem team too, so that's neat.

:150:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So we've spent most of yesterday just driving and there's still a lot today, but we're heading to Berlin! Today we stopped at Hamburg and this is exactly where I would want to live if I spoke German, I love this place. But Berlin might be better who knows.
Anyways we made a stop sometime yesterday and shopped around a bit. I FOUND KINDER EGGS. Ofc I bought one and I don't regret it. May buy a second one later if I can find them again, which shouldn't be too difficult. (For those who don't know, Kinder Eggs are banned from the US. They have a toy inside of it and the US is afraid that their children are too dumb to read all of the "TOY INSIDE" labels and will eat and choke on the toy anyways. The fine is like $2,500 per egg if you bring one into the country lol)

Tempest Trials ends in about half an hour. My score right now is 736. I did not enjoy this mode. This mode can go kindly die tyvm

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Wheeze. How're y'all gorls doin? It's been a while, time for a LIFE UPDATE.

I got a job. Das basically it, besides finishing the worst semester I've ever been through, I am employed now and holy **** 2017 looks like an amazing year for video games and wowee this thread is still active what the hell?

What'd I miss in my absence (again)?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Falchion mains. How's everyone doing? :4lucina:

Gonna be doing some more grinding in Disgaea 5 Complete so I can at least get the D4 cast recruited (I won't be using Fuka because I really hate her. Not because of her stats or build, but because of her personality. I just want to smack her and tell her to wake up and accept the fact that she's dead). :V

Also, MKLeo talked about how he plays certain MUs. He plays Meta Knight vs. Sonic because both are little balls. :secretkpop:

Top Bottom