• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Tried to summon for bride Cordelia and maybe a red mage. Didn't get her. 50 orbs left. ._.
3* Eliwood: +Spd, -Def. So many Ward Cavalries now...

4* Lachesis: +Spd, -Atk. Uh... Sure, you're new and now you can be with Eldigan before the events of Heroes ends and he has to go to his death.

3* Laslow: +Spd, -Def. So many Axebreakers and Noontimes and I have no idea what to do with them.

3* Odin: +Res, -HP. Cool, the streak of +Spd, -Res Odins is broken after 3 Odins. I think I'm just going to get him to 5* and dump Blarblade+ and R Tomebreaker 3 onto Ursula. Moonbow would be cool, but she destroys most of the units already, so whatever.

5* Soren: +Spd, -Res. There goes my luck with greens again. Why couldn't you have been Julia? Why...

I was talking about the guy who made the Firesweep Lance build for Peri. I even mentioned his username Ice Dragon. Since when were you a dragon whale? Last I checked, you were a little beluga whale. :p

Edit:
3* Cecilia: +Res, -Atk.

4* Fir: +Spd, -Res.

3* Frederick: +HP, -Spd.

3* Gunter: +Spd, -Res.

4* Kagero: +Res, -HP.

wait

dragon whales are actual whales??? Like whale sharks????????

pics pls omg

BTW I want that Soren. Pls gib kawaii gloomy half-dragon husbando or whatever. That's the best nature you could have for him. However, you'd be better off training a 4 Star version of him and then merging it into the 5 Star one so he can get more SP/abilities.

Also Lorde Lorde ofc I read posts. But my eyes are dumb and skip whole sentences. oopsT Heehee how convincing! Now nobody will know that I can't read very well because I'm actually Nino irl who's just doing my best!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
wait

dragon whales are actual whales??? Like whale sharks????????

pics pls omg
Uh... I have no idea if dragon whales exist or not. I guess leviathans come close. Eh, there are probably dragon whales in some mythology somewhere. Ice Dragon spends a lot on FE Heroes and I wasn't kidding when I said he has +15 Ninians.

BTW I want that Soren. Pls gib kawaii gloomy half-dragon husbando or whatever. That's the best nature you could have for him. However, you'd be better off training a 4 Star version of him and then merging it into the 5 Star one so he can get more SP/abilities.
If I could, I would give you him. I have two 5* Sorens. Two!!! I wanted Julia since she at least has high resistance, but nope, no Julia, not even the other greens I don't have.

Speaking of Julia, Clarisse shares the same voice actress as her. Legion's voiced by Chris Smith who voiced Reinhardt.

Well, I'm back up to 21 orbs because of the new paralogue and 10 orbs from the trials milestone everyone got. Probably should just summon. Please give me Katarina or a different red mage.

Got mad that I still couldn't get a red mage or either Cordelia from the last 3 summons, so vented by going ham on the trials. I'm up to 23k points and Eldigan has enough SP for Hone Cavalry, but I don't have a Gunter up to 4* for that.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
omg I can't take Lady Greggor's voicelines. Even if her art is F Tier like Eliwood's art, at least her voice is S tier - unlike Eliwood's voice.

Luke's voice is top tier hot husbando I guess if you're into confident voices, but not the husbando you'd bring home because he's a d-bag. Roderick is OK. Katarina is OK.

I can't wait to hear Legion's voice. He's gonna have a Boston-type accent or something and it's going to be beautiful.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
A second Edea is always good. I welcome this new archer gorl.
Anyways I did the usual full summon right when a new banner comes out. All 5 orbs were green. Welp, thanks for the extra .25% for a focus unit I guess.
I got my first Camilla so yay a new cutscene is unlocked. Wasn't gonna use ha but she's +Res -Def if it matters.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh, come on, game! I'm at 41 summons now and no other red mages than the starter ones! What the hell!? And a -Spd Jeorge. Screw you too, game.

4* Azama: +Atk, -HP. I guess Martyr goes to Genny?

4* Barst: +HP, -Spd. So many Brave Axes...

3* Fir: +Res, -Atk. Guess I'm dumping Glacies on Clair now.

4* Jeorge: +Def, -Spd.

3* Palla: +Spd, -Atk. At this point, I should just run a 4 Goad Flyers...

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning GorFire Emblem Social. How's everyone doing? :4marth::roymelee::4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina::4corrinf:

Had my dose of the Nintendo Treehouse event yesterday. It was just jam pack of announcements imo.

Metroid Prime 4, Yoshi, Kirby, Xenoblade 2, Mario & Luigi, etc.

Also, if it's true there's no dual audio; guess that means myself and Berserker. Berserker. can't weeb it up on Switch then... unless they do what they did with Breath of the Wild and include both Japanese and English voice options in an update. Which I'd be all for.

Morning GorFire Emblem Social. How's everyone doing? :4marth::roymelee::4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina::4corrinf:

Had my dose of the Nintendo Treehouse event yesterday. It was just jam pack of announcements imo.

Metroid Prime 4, Yoshi, Kirby, Xenoblade 2, Mario & Luigi, etc.

Also, if it's true there's no dual audio; guess that means myself and Berserker. Berserker. can't weeb it up on Switch then... unless they do what they did with Breath of the Wild and include both Japanese and English voice options in an update. Which I'd be all for.

i'll be thoroughly disappointed if there's no dual audio option. the english acting so far has sounded decent. not bad but not really all that great tbh

also, this song is amaaaazing

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I also did another summon~
Nothin special though
4 Star Nowi - +Atk/-Res. Uhhh she actually has a better nature than my 5 Star Nowi...I may have to keep and promote her eventually, once I get serious about using Nowi
4 Star a!Tiki - +Def/-HP. Not a baaaad nature, buuut...she can just consider herself Bonfire fodder :p
3 Star Eliwood - +Spd/-HP. Idk why I bothered to check your nature, I have Xander already..
3 Star Palla - +HP/-Spd. Ew at that nature. And also use your Echoes artwork and maybe I'll wanna use you
4 Star Arthur - +HP/-Spd. Yaaaaay Lancebreaker fodder :D
Yknow I like these summons better, game, when you at least give me 4 Stars if you don't give me a 5 Star

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Between my two accounts I've spent 80 orbs and I have NO WAIFUS to show for it.

This game pisses may way the f off sometimes.

:150:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I wonder if Luigi will be playable in Odyssey... *cue Luigi not even being mentioned or appearing as a cameo, but Waluigi has his own world dedicated to him*

Anyway, checked the new character's art and apparently Legion introduced a new artist, nabe, to the pantheon of artists who worked on FE Heroes. Everyone else was done by artists who worked on the game already.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Quick question everyone. Which dub do you think sounds better between the English and Japanese trailers for Xenoblade 2?

English Trailer
Japanese Trailer

I feel like the Japanese version sounds much better. There's something that Rex's English VA is missing so much, he kind of sounds like Sora did in the earlier Kingdom Hearts games. :V

I mean, the comparisons:

Japanese audio:
Homura: Rexu!
Rex: HOMURA!!

English audio:
Pyra: Rex!
Rex: Pyraaa.

It just sounds like there's more emotion put into his Japanese voices compared to his English ones. Also, fun fact; Tetsuya Nomura designed one of the characters for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Nice tidbit there. :yeahboi:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Despite my bad luck I tried to get one of the focus units from today's new banner. The results were astonishing.

I didn't know you could someone Stahl as a 4 star

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
LOCAL SENTIENT PUDDING DIES AFTER LOUDLY SCREECHING, DUE TO LOSING, FOR 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT. MORE ON THIS STORY AT 11!
ScreenShot_17-06-14_04-47-58-000.jpg

Is Draconic Aura or Luna better for Bridal Cordelia?
Luna is better on most physical attackers. Draconic Aura is just about the same as Luna on most physical attackers, perhaps with 1 or 2 better MUs. Draconic Aura/Dragon Fang works for Blade Tomers because their ATK will be above 60 after standard buffing. It's better on nukers too (or Iceberg/Bonfire if they have 30+ RES/DEF) since most units don't have high res, so they'd only deal 5~10 damage more on most units... Whereas the units with high RES generally have low HP, so Draconic Aura would help destroy them anyway.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Luna is better on most physical attackers. Draconic Aura is just about the same as Luna on most physical attackers, perhaps with 1 or 2 better MUs. Draconic Aura/Dragon Fang works for Blade Tomers because their ATK will be above 60 after standard buffing. It's better on nukers too (or Iceberg/Bonfire if they have 30+ RES/DEF) since most units don't have high res, so they'd only deal 5~10 damage more on most units... Whereas the units with high RES generally have low HP, so Draconic Aura would help destroy them anyway.
Thanks for the help, gorl<3

Out of curiosity, what is your highest merge level? Do you have any 5*+10 gorls?

My highest merge is Julia, who is +2, only because I've gotten better natures for her twice now. I don't really care about merges, especially since I'm not a whale (a dolphin maybe, but definitely not a whale).

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Thanks for the help, gorl<3

Out of curiosity, what is your highest merge level? Do you have any 5*+10 gorls?

My highest merge is Julia, who is +2, only because I've gotten better natures for her twice now. I don't really care about merges, especially since I'm not a whale (a dolphin maybe, but definitely not a whale).
Thanks to my luck and my dumbpidity, I have +10 Azura (intentional maybe), +10 Hector (serious regret), +10 Takumi, and +10 Ryoma. Basically all the Golden (week) Gorls since I was getting 1 each pull for the most part. My 5* pull rate was easily 20%~25% for that entire event. That's the event where I spent the most. I use Azura/Hector for ezmode for GHBs, but not for story modes. I rather like using +0~+3 5 Stars since it still has enough of a challenge and they're more fun to use in the Arena since I'll get a plethora of different enemies instead of copy-pasted teams.

AGAIN I MUST SAY PLS DO NOT MERGE YOUR UNITS YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! Maybe merge them into better IVs, perhaps getting up to +3 merge if thou must. But anything +5 or higher will make you sad unless you like fighting in the worst Arena(s) ever that has 0 creativity and is so meta that Pokemon's Smogon-Meta-Elities would feel inadequate and dispassionate in comparison.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Didn't watch the Treehouse stream yesterday or today, so I got caught up through uploaded videos. Metroid: Returns looks awesome. The only Metroid games I've played were demos of Super Metroid from Brawl's Masterpieces and I think I might have played a demo of Metroid 1 before. Otherwise, I do have it on my 3DS from the Nintendo rewards thingie way back. Anyway, it just looks awesome.

Mario + Rabbids is reminding me that I should play XCOM one day. It's cool hearing one of the developers say that Shigeru Miyamoto inspired him to be a game designer and by chance, he ends up working with him for a collaboration. Also, Rabbid Luigi's oversized green shirt reminds me of Theodore from the 1983 series of Alvin and the Chipmunks. Man, it's been so long since I watched that as a kid. They said there would be 8 playable characters, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Peach and their Rabbid counterparts, but I kind of want to see Wario and Waluigi for no other reason than it would be interesting, especially since Waluigi is already a wacky and unpredictable individual and Mario + Rabbids is pretty much a wacky game that suddenly became a thing.

So, Clarisse and Legion's max stats are known. I was focused on Clarisse since I'm still peeved about not getting bride Cordelia. Her +10 merged stats were screencapped and apparently by +10, your unit basically gets +4 to their stats.

Anyway, an unmerged 5* Clarisse's stats are 37 HP, 31 Atk, 34 Spd, 25 Def, and 20 Res.

My guess for her stats before I checked FE Heroes on reddit was 37 HP, 30 Atk, 33 Spd, 25 Def, and 19 Res with 3 points left over by comparing the stats of playable Athena and Katarina to their enemy selves in Lunatic Three Assassins, the chapter where Clarisse shows up. Did a worst case scenario by applying the highest stat changes that Athena and Katarina received to Clarisse; -4 to attack, -5 to speed, -3 to defense, HP, and resistance. That left her with 144 BST and 3 points which apparently were distributed to her attack, speed, and resistance. Yes, I am that angry that I didn't get bride Cordelia that I went out of my way to figure out Clarisse's stats. :p

Clarisse is literally Kleine; she's literally the female Klein, but with swapped defenses, 3 less HP, 1 more point to her higher defense (which is defense for her and resistance for Klein), 1 more speed, and the other remaining point going nowhere since she has 147 BST to Klein's 148. They could have just slapped it onto her resistance or something. Anyway, pretty good, but she'll be outclassed by +Atk versions of Jeorge, Klein, Takumi, probably Setsuna, possibly Gordin and Virion, be a little weaker than +Atk Rebecca who has 32 attack and 34 speed, and of course, bride Cordelia.

So, angry, possibly tsundere archer Edea looks pretty good. I think I might keep her default bow instead of giving her a Brave Bow+. I don't know who would even want her bow which is basically a Smoke Dagger, so, guess she's keeping it just 'cause.

As for Legion, 46 HP, 36 Atk, 35 Spd, 22 Def, and 18 Res. In other words, a green Hana. He's stronger than a =Atk Raven, but because of boons and banes, +Atk Raven is stronger.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
~BREAKING OVERWATCH NEWS~
LOCAL SENTIENT PUDDING GORL SCREECHES INCOHERENTLY WHILE RETURNING FROM THE LAND OF THE DEAD! MORE ON THIS STORY NOW!

ScreenShot_17-06-15_02-00-59-000.jpg

We were able to interview the jiggly yet firm lifeform, but all the gorl said was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GIMME DAT FREE GUN GIMME GIMME GIMME" before returning to ha nonstop shrieking. Truly profound words to motivate even the laziest of gorls to go for their golden gun somehow.

Me IRL right now after all the hours of Comp that lead to this moment:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The more I play Echoes the more I notice that Delthea is me.
One of her crit quotes is "SORRY NOT SORRY!" which would be one of my crit quotes if I was a FE character. Plus she's just an amazing unit in general so ye.

And this makes me think of what she'll be like when she gets added to Heroes, because she could potentially be one of the best units in the game. Take Mae's stats, but make them even more offensive and less defensive (Mae's stats are 35/36/31/16/30, so Delthea could be something more along the lines of 33/37/33/15/29). Already a great start, but here's the kicker, she's the only other character in Echoes besides Celica to learn Ragnarok. Celica's stats are 39/32/33/22/22, so... yeah. Delthea is gonna kill some gorls with that 56 attack and 38 speed at full health, neutral nature, and no skills. Would Celica even be worth it anymore though? It's the same speed, but just way more attack, plus a bit more Res to maybe take a hit from another mage, just with less HP and Def which mages don't really need anyways. Even if they didn't give her Ragnarok, she's still going to destroy with a Bladetome if those are still relevant by the time she comes out. Well whatever, we have months, potentially over a year before we have to worry about this demon. Cue her coming up on the next banner now.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Phir3 Emburem Social. How is everyone doing? :marth::4feroy::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina::4corrinf:

Just listening to more of Xenoblade 2's ost (Specifically the song named Action Start, it's just too good).
I also watched a bit of the Pokken Invitational. MatPat from Game Theory won it. smh

Game Theory: MATPAT RUINED VIDEOGAMES!? :secretkpop:

But I am going to check out the ARMS Invitational, since it had SuperGirlKels taking part in it. And just checking some footage of top level SF/MvC players try out MvCI. LI Joe beat someone cosplaying as Chie from Persona 4. :V

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I also watched a bit of the Pokken Invitational. MatPat from Game Theory won it. smh
Wait he was there? Not sure if that makes me want to watch it more or less...

The Arms Invitational was fun to watch tho, D1 commentating is never a bad thing and the finals were hype, plus the "bonus" at the end had me laughing a bit.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Wait he was there? Not sure if that makes me want to watch it more or less...

The Arms Invitational was fun to watch tho, D1 commentating is never a bad thing and the finals were hype, plus the "bonus" at the end had me laughing a bit.
Yeah, he was partnered with a Pokken professional who mained Suicune. The pro beat Nairo who was playing Mewtwo. MatPat played Empoleon, and I gotta be honest. His Empoleon was pretty bad. He only used Aqua Jet most of the time and occasionally Empoleon's grab too.

I am more interested in trying out Pokken again. Might try and main Braixen again or go and use Croagunk with Gardevoir.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Yeah, he was partnered with a Pokken professional who mained Suicune. The pro beat Nairo who was playing Mewtwo. MatPat played Empoleon, and I gotta be honest. His Empoleon was pretty bad. He only used Aqua Jet most of the time and occasionally Empoleon's grab too.

I am more interested in trying out Pokken again. Might try and main Braixen again or go and use Croagunk with Gardevoir.
Actually he was doing pretty well for someone who presumably barely played the game outside the event
Credit where credit is due, he did fairly well and if I recall correctly he didn't drop a game until the end
Allister totally carried him though. Like I didn't expect him to play seriously but the first match he did a full screen M2 laser like the legend he is lmao

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Awwww yeah
Finally done with this mode
For now at least
I really like it and it is great for grinding SP and HM, but it's just a bit too grindy for the rewards
Now I can finally work on finishing my horse team and quests :D

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I may have made a bad decision and spent some of my graduation money on FE Heroes

Notable gorls I got include:
  • Athena (not -atk or -spd, so she's usable)
  • Katarina (probs will use ha for Swift Sparrow fodder because I don't like her and I already have Tharja)
  • random 5* Boey (+spd -def; not the worst nature ever)
  • +spd Oboro, whom I have been searching for for a really long time (she's even -res, so she's perfect). Oboro will be trained up soon and given the Killer Lance+ I have from a random 5* -atk Catria.

I also Titania and M!Corrin for the first time. I tried summoning green for a +atk Cherche, but all I got was Bartre (and that 5* Boey, whom I am happy about) cri

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I may have made a bad decision and spent some of my graduation money on FE Heroes

Notable gorls I got include:
  • Athena (not -atk or -spd, so she's usable)
  • Katarina (probs will use ha for Swift Sparrow fodder because I don't like her and I already have Tharja)
  • random 5* Boey (+spd -def; not the worst nature ever)
  • +spd Oboro, whom I have been searching for for a really long time (she's even -res, so she's perfect). Oboro will be trained up soon and given the Killer Lance+ I have from a random 5* -atk Catria.

I also Titania and M!Corrin for the first time. I tried summoning green for a +atk Cherche, but all I got was Bartre (and that 5* Boey, whom I am happy about) cri
I want to strangle you for wasting that money you lil heaux.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
User was warned for this post
I want to strangle you for wasting that money you lil heaux.
it was a gift card, so it's not real money ;)

also, <content redacted>
it's my life and i can do what i want

Last edited by a moderator:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
it was a gift card, so it's not real money ;)

also, **** you. it's my life and i can do what it want
i can do what I want with my life and I want to strangle you.

Out of love of course.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I just thought to check and I realized that most of my 5 Star units have well over 1000 SP, or are approaching 1000, thanks to the trials. I need to start inheriting some skills. What's a good build for a +Atk/-Def Celica?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just thought to check and I realized that most of my 5 Star units have well over 1000 SP, or are approaching 1000, thanks to the trials. I need to start inheriting some skills. What's a good build for a +Atk/-Def Celica?
you could do quite a few things with her

good a slot skills for her are L&D3, fury 3, swift sparrow 2 (safer alternative to L&D), or darting/death blow 3 (imo not as good as swift sparrow, but they're usable if you don't have access to it)

good b slot skills are desperation 3, renewal 3 (not sure how well it actually works on her in practice), or one of the breakers (swordbreaker might be the best for her? idk)

c slot is always flexible and depends on what you need for your team

best assist for her is probs reciprocal aid so she can switch her hp with someone who has more hp than her, letting her get back to full quickly and get that sweet +5/+5 boost again

definitely replace her trash default special with something like moonbow/draconic aura/whatever

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay so I'm about halfway through the final boss of Echoes but I need a break. It's good having an actually tough final fight as opposed to Awakening's and Birthright's, arguably Revelation's as well.
New Arms character was announced, and he's a thiccccccccccc daddi like oml. I'm not sorry for saying that but I regret it a bit. They knew what they were doing with Twintelle, and now Max Brass.
The great thing about Celica is that unless she has an awful nature, you can build her in so many different ways. I would say that with your nature that you definitely do want Draconic Aura as your special, and definitely do NOT want Distant Defense. Mostly depends on your team and what role you want her to fill.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
you could do quite a few things with her

good a slot skills for her are L&D3, fury 3, swift sparrow 2 (safer alternative to L&D), or darting/death blow 3 (imo not as good as swift sparrow if you have access to it)

good b slot skills are desperation 3, renewal 3 (not sure how well it actually works on her in practice), or one of the breakers (swordbreaker might be the best for her? idk)

c slot is always flexible and depends on what you need for your team

best assist for her is probs reciprocal aid so she can switch her hp with someone who has more hp than her, letting her get back to full quickly and get that sweet +5/+5 boost again

definitely replace her trash default special with something like moonbow/draconic aura/whatever
I'll probably wait until it's confirmed whether or not Katarina will be available as 4 Stars or not, or if I get more than one Katarina or one with a bad nature, to fill her A Slot. Or just keep it as is, Distant Defense works pretty well
Swordbreaker will probably help more since I'll never see a Fae in my goddamn life
She does fine with Spur Defense
Blazing Light actually helped quite a bit in the Trials but I can replace it with whatever's best for her

Also, I have Quickened Pulse, so maybe that would make Dragon Fang more viable on her?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Finished my Oboro while I waited for Lorde's new album to release/listened to it for the first time
IMG_1848.PNG
Tagging Cress! Cress! because she's an Oboro gorl too

Lorde's new album is amazing and all of you should listen to it/buy it! Best album of 2017 imo

Top Bottom