• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
new kingdom hearts 3 trailer
It's so pretty!

Except Xemnas who looks really creepy.

Anyway, either I never checked Nino's poke quotes when I had her way back on my first file or I don't remember any of them. My favorite is when she goes "Aaah! Whew! Got scared for a second." The way she says "Aaah!" is so cute. Catria has a similar quote and it's hilarious too.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I love the new title, and it's fitting. I mean, if we didn't have Heroes, what would we talk about? Smash? :drshrug:

I spent 40,000 of my feathers, and now I have 5 Star Xander and Camus. I wanted to wait until the arena rewards are given so I could give Cecilia her Blade tome, but I was bored and it was takin too long.

So what Special should I give Camus? I'm trying to decide between DAura and Bonfire

I love the new title, and it's fitting. I mean, if we didn't have Heroes, what would we talk about? Smash? :drshrug:

I spent 40,000 of my feathers, and now I have 5 Star Xander and Camus. I wanted to wait until the arena rewards are given so I could give Cecilia her Blade tome, but I was bored and it was takin too long.

So what Special should I give Camus? I'm trying to decide between DAura and Bonfire
What build are you giving him? If you are going the Fury 3 route and he has both Hone and Fortify Cavalry buff, then Bonfire will do more damage (20) opposed to Draconic Aura (17)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hmm
I gave Xander Fortify and Camus Hone
So idk whether to give Cecilia Hone or Fortify
Cause I wasn't planning on a 4th horse member
Though I guess I could plan on using Ursula, or I might get a Rein eventually hm hm

Oh right I don't have another Jagen so I guess I'll have to give Cecilia Hone

I'll just give them both Bonfire

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh right I don't have another Jagen so I guess I'll have to give Cecilia Hone
Care to take one of my 4 Jagens home? He's old and in need of love. You can also take a Laslow with you if you want. I heard he wants to be manhandled, so go rough on him if you do. :p

Also, sudden realization that +Spd Nino reaches 39 speed as a 5* is quite hilarious. Alternatively, +Atk, =Spd Nino who I don't have, would basically be a green Linde.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS ANGLE BUT IT'S GENIUS.

AND ACTUAL RACHEL AMBER

AND HAIR PHYSICS (lol)

(Apparently just three episodes? Still tho)

But seriously I am hype

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
You can't fool me, Zelda. I can spot your special take on elegance and sass from at least 20 miles away.

It's so pretty!

Except Xemnas who looks really creepy.

Anyway, either I never checked Nino's poke quotes when I had her way back on my first file or I don't remember any of them. My favorite is when she goes "Aaah! Whew! Got scared for a second." The way she says "Aaah!" is so cute. Catria has a similar quote and it's hilarious too.
idk Xemnas is still kinda hot tho just with 10% more creepy tacked on?

Anyway, Nino is a cutie pie and I like her as a unit. That is until Gar ruined her. Mostly because he uses FEH quotes to remind me that I spent lotsa money on this game. The most used ones are anything Nino says with a few words changed to make sense.

Like. Put Nino's head on a short but wide guy's body.

That's him.

It's awful.

Save me. (This is the true cost of spending 1.4k on FEH.)

Camus should get Bonfire or Ignis. If their DEF/RES are 30 or more, just give them the FireThing/IceThingl. If their attack is 50 or higher, Draconic Aura/Dragon Fang work. If their stats are 50/X/30/30 then any of those could work and still have roughly the same output. FireThing/IceThing feel more useful, though, since Draconic Aura just seems to perform the same until 55 or more ATK is accrued in one hit. Not many units reach that high naturally. It'd just be safer to give them Luna or something at that point.

Only exception: buffed magic gorls with Blade Tomes should always get DragonWhatever. Like a Nino babysat by Eirika would make her Draconic Aura deal 75 DMG. Like. WHAT? 17 EXTRA FLAT DMG? Oh but what if it's Dragon Fang? 29 flat damage. BAN THIS GORL ASAP. That's without +4 DEF Rallied on to her, too. I imagine Fly Gorl and Magic Horse Gorls with Blade Tomes can make it even more ban worthy, too.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
All you plebs complaining about Tempest Trials when I have +spd/-res Mop, Bride Lyn, a +2 Reinhardt and haven't spent a dime on Heroes yet

Also I'm alive and sassier than ever so that's coo.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I imagine Mercy is like that when she's not being professional/on field duty.

All you plebs complaining about Tempest Trials when I have +spd/-res Mop, Bride Lyn, a +2 Reinhardt and haven't spent a dime on Heroes yet

Also I'm alive and sassier than ever so that's coo.
Welcome back to the living realm, gorlo. Who's in the buff boi avatar tho???

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Heyo FZireE EmblLem HerDoesA Social. How's everyone doing today? :4marth::4feroy::ike::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina::4corrin::4corrinf:

Missed out on Top 8 of Nairo Saga. Seeing who won, guess it's kind of good I missed out on GF?

But the highlight for me was FOW's strong performance and Raito's godlike read on Ranai. Seriously, that was such an amazing read; I hope to see Raito do even better in upcoming tournaments! :yeahboi:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cool, Beyond Good & Evil 2 stuff, Dragon Ball Fighter Z's gameplay looks amazing, and Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle looks stupid enough that I want to play it because it looks so stupid. Tomorrow is when Nintendo's scheduled to present. Here's hoping something insane happens.

Edit: The Evil Within 2's cover of Ordinary World by Duran Duran is wicked.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It's Gray from Echoes, one of Alm's childhood friends from the village where he was raised, but you'd know that if you played it :secretkpop:
tbh even if I did get around to Echos, I would've thought it was a hot OC/other character dressing up as Gray. Or an Earthbender of some kind from Avatar Last Airbender/Legend of Korra.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Arena rewards came in and now my Cecilia has Gronnblade+ ~<3
First victim was a poor poor Oboro who took 57x2 damage, it was beautiful

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I hate not having a red mage with G Tomebreaker. I also hate not having a red mage who can actually deal with green mages and greens with low resistance. Why must I suffer?

Suffering aside, more info about Ni no Kuni 2 and Shadows of the Colossus remake? Dude. Insomniac Games' Spider-Man gameplay? Duude. Monster Hunter World? Duuuuuuude!

I still need to play the first Ni no Kuni someday. Something about a video game that Studio Ghibli helped create is really cool. Similar thing with how Ni-Oh was apparently inspired from one of the unfinished scripts by Akira Kurosawa. SotC has always been this game that people talk about. I was never interested in it, though. It's interesting, but it also seems really "artsy" which is just how the developers work since Ico and The Last Guardian have the same feel. For one, the animations are beautiful, but they're so detailed and well-done that I think they hurt the gameplay. From what I remember seeing of The Last Guardian, the getting up animation after getting blown away or something took forever. Okay, in real life, that would make sense, but in a game, it can be too much. I don't know, Team Ico games just aren't my thing I guess.

Still need to play the Web of Shadows and it sequel game and The Amazing Spider-Man. I like Insomniac Games's work, so it's me being a fanboy, but the game looks pretty good. The last one is similar to the this one since by that point, they basically went with the Batman: Arkham games' gameplay. It works for Spider-Man and would probably work for others, so whatever. Web of Shadows was more like the older Spider-Man games. Anyway, this one follows suit, and it looks fine except for the whole QTEs thing. QTEs really need to go rot in a corner somewhere. Also, I think Spider-Man is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal this time. Previously, it was Sam Riegal.

Kind of wished there was news of a Dragon's Dogma sequel, but Monster Hunter World is pretty awesome. It's supposed to have an open-world which reminds me of Dragon's Dogma. Then again, you could argue that Dragon's Dogma was basically Monster Hunter (general gameplay) + Devil May Cry (combat). Speaking of which, kind of wished Soul Sacrifice and Deep Down, a PS4 game, concept, thing from way back, were a bit more successful or were given another chance since they were basically horror Monster Hunter games. Er... and Lost Planet 2 was like alien Monster Hunter while the series itself is a giant question mark. First game was supposedly this interesting survival third-person shooter, the second game kind of became a TPS alien Monster Hunter game, and the third game is a generic, gung-ho third-person shooter.

To end this wall of text, I watched the Life is Strange trailer and it's kind of weird seeing Chloe with brown hair. So used to seeing her with blue hair. Oh, and whoa, apparently Before the Storm is not developed by Dontnod Entertainment, but Deck Nine Games. Didn't catch that if it was there on the trailer and it kind of makes sense since Dontnod's big project is Vampyr and they're making the sequel, so... Interesting, can't think of a game where a prequel was made by a different studio while the sequel is in development by the creators. Also, apparently Chloe's not going to be voiced by Ashly Burch because of the voice actor strike, but she is a part of its development.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
GOT SPOON HARLOT, AND TODAY'S THE LAST DAY OF THE BANNER. THE GAME LIKES ME AGAIN.
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
She's +Spd -Def so it's (I think) an actually okay nature for her. I'm still most likely going to give her Wind Boost to Alm (that way she'll be with a husbando forever, even if he doesn't love ha back because CELICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) but I'll save her for now in the extremely slim chance that a unit in the next banner has Wind Boost as well and I get them.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I should be asleep, but new banner trailer! :p

More sword units... Really? I can sort of understand Athena, but come on. Well, whatever. Oh, and another red mage I will never summon. Game, please do not be a freaking jerk and give me at least not -Atk Henry, Lilina, or Tharja or if you're being generous, not -Atk Celica, Sanaki, or new mage Katarina if I desperately summon from this banner.

Not really feeling this one since I only want Katarina for obvious, red mage reasons. Part of me feels like she and Luke will be 4* summonable after their banner since Athena and Roderick have weapons or have similar weapons that are 5*-only. For one, it'd be weird for Rauorowl to be locked behind a 5* summon compared to Blar- and Gronnowl.

Also, if the guy who showed up at the end is any indication, the next GHB unit might be an axe unit. Yay, more greens... I wanted Aversa or Lyon because, y'know, having different red mages would be nice.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon Zire EmbLem SoDiAl. How is everyone doing? :marthmelee::4feroy::4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina::4corrinf:

Waiting for the Nintendo Spotlight to come through which will be in about five hours. Hopefully it'll be good! :yeahboi:

Also, watching Maximilian Dood play the Story Mode of Infinite. The game still looks pretty ugly, and Doctor Strange sounds off to be honest. I miss his UMvC3 voice, same with Rocket Raccoon. :c

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
A lot of those new skills are weird and complicated, but it's nice that there's finally more Swift Sparrow / Wo Dao units
I really hope that SOMEONE in this banner gets added to the 3 Star pool. Pleaaaaase. I'm kinda tired of getting the same 3 Stars over and over

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
It's probably not good that the most interesting games in Sony's E3 this year were the same most interesting games in Sony's E3 last year.

I think I'd enjoy playing Arkham City 5: Spiderman Edition if I had a PS4, but nothing worth getting a system over. Dad of War looks nice.

Not sure why so many people are declaring the Switch dead because Monster Hunter is going multi-platform again; the Switch is still getting it's Monster Hunter game too, and part of why it was on the 3DS only for so long was because of how important being able to play it on a portable system was, for both the developers and all the people buying it in record numbers on the handheld. It's not like they're going to throw that out the window.

Any of you gorls play Dungeons and Dragons?
All I know about it is you should make your character a bear and invest all your skill points into disguise.

Satan, I rebuke thee

:150:
Step back into Min Min's light, my child.

I think I found my spirit animal.

Also, watching Maximilian Dood play the Story Mode of Infinite. The game still looks pretty ugly, and Doctor Strange sounds off to be honest. I miss his UMvC3 voice, same with Rocket Raccoon. :c
There basically hasn't been a single moment of MvCI outside of X's reveal that hasn't disappointed me by the end.

Dragonball Z Fighters on the other hand could just have the six revealed characters and it would still probably be a Day 1 purchase.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
They put my idol behind a pay wall, how could you do this Capcom.

Rocket looks horrible, everytime he opens his mouth I want to cut the ps4 off. The writing is bad, and the character models look like barbie dolls. It's so off-putting.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
We passed the 1 billion points on Tempest Trials, so we'll be getting the 10 orbs and 5k feathers tomorrow. That'll put me up to like 19k feathers. Idk who I'll promote, though. Probs either Cecilia or Fae

I don't really care about the new banner. Permanent Swift Sparrow fodder is cool and Firesweep Lance will be an interesting addition for characters like Bridal Charlotte, but the actual banner characters themselves are unappealing imo.

And here's to hoping something good is announced during Nintendo's E3 presentation

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
They put my idol behind a pay wall, how could you do this Capcom.

Rocket looks horrible, everytime he opens his mouth I want to cut the ps4 off. The writing is bad, and the character models look like barbie dolls. It's so off-putting.

Considering this:

There was a problem fetching the tweet
A paywall being the biggest travesty towards your character is heads and shoulders better than everyone else...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
"fe warriors won't all be sword lords"

proceeds to show off 7 sword lords as playable characters

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Metroid Prime 4!? I wonder if that's the secret project the Deus Ex composer was said to be working on.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Great, it's DmC: Devil May Cry over again. Infinite looks extremely rushed like it was made within a year or two which is probably insane for AAA games of this time. It looks like a launch title from last gen. Even recent games that have poor lighting and stuff still have good models. Case in point: KoF XIV.

Edit: Y'know, they could have ported Dante's model from DMC4 and he would have looked better...

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
The thing I'm most hype for is Pauline in Mario Odyessey tbh

Most of the games look pretty cool and I'm happy for Metroid fans with Prime 4

Xenoblade looks more weeb than I remember and Warriors is kek tier though, I like how every character so far is a sword user and we only have 3DS characters and Marth

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
the fact that most people's first fe game was either awakening/fates means that the fe warriors cast is bound to be super biased towards those games

I'd be super surprised if we get anyone in the base game from fe titles like Thracia 776 or Genealogy of the Holy War

The fact that all of the revealed characters so far are sword lords is really lame (but maybe F!Corrin will use a dragonstone instead of the Yato?), and we'll probs only get more since characters like Mopcina and Roy are fan favorites

And I'm sure waifu bias will make an appearance. I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone like Tharja made it into the game

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
That was a pretty decent E3 for Ninty
Just rewatched the Warriors trailer and I just noticed that they're talking in English, so the game won't have Japanese only audio <3 The OC twins seem a bit annoying but hopefully they show ANY kind of gameplay in the treehouse soon.
Also totally sold on Odyssey now after the gameplay showcase omy. Pauline can SING!~

Top Bottom