• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
New I'd kill for any Caeda at all because my flier team desperately needs fortify fliers, but I've never managed to summon Caeda for it
If they ever add unit gifts I'll send you one.

She ****ed up my Focus percentage so many times that for months I assumed she was 5* only.

And how exactly did we (Or perhaps yew) come to the conclusion that Sonic is the most dangerous form of skin cancer?
Exhibit A:

Sonic clearly has rabies

Exhibit B:

Sonic is highly radioactive

Exhibit C:

Sonic is literally a reanimated corpse.

And that's without considering any of the germs and contaminants he picked up during his frequent world / time / dimension hopping.

He's a walking doomsday biohazard.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I'm thinking of making a cavalry team.

Right now I have 3 Eliwoods (one with a good nature; +Atk -Res), 1 Xander, 3 Ursula's, 1 Gunter (idk), 1 Jagen (good nature), 1 Abel, 2 Sully's, and 1 Cecilia (Neutral)

Right now the team I'm thinking of using is Ursula, Xander, Cecilia, and Jagen maybe? IDK.

:150:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Y2Kay Y2Kay , I checked your Hector and I think it would have been a better idea if he had Bonfire or even Ignis instead of Sol. Maybe Sacred Cowl or Aegis, but I rarely see those skills mentioned despite them probably being helpful for knights because of how mages can exploit knights if they don't have Distant Counter. Main issue is how offensive the game can be and Hector is more of an offensive knight despite getting most of his mileage on enemy phase because of Armads's Quick Riposte 2.

Still, Sol works to let Hector get back into QR2's range, so it's probably fine.

Also, give Ursula Blarblade or Blarblade+ if possible. Direct buffs like Hone Attack also adds bonus damage. So, if she received someone's Hone Attack 3, not only does her attack go up by 4, but she also deals 4 extra damage. Now, imagine her receiving Fortify and Hone Cavalry which give +6 to all her stats, but HP. That's +6 to her attack and +24 additional damage due to Blarblade's effect. In this cases you might want to grab Moonbow as well.

Do be careful, though, since -blade tomes increase your special cooldown by one which makes her default special a 6 cooldown special.

You can keep her A-skill as is since Death Blow is a good skill or you can give her Life & Death 3 which will likely cost you 20k feathers unless you have a spare Jaffar or 5* Hana. For B-skill, I went with R Tomebreaker since it came with Odin and for singleplayer reasons, but you can give her Desperation. If she's a 5*, she'll have 32 speed and if she receives Hone Cavalry, she'll be up to 38 speed. With L&D3, she'll be up to 43 speed which is more than enough to double almost everyone with their speed unbuffered -- Lon'qu's base neutral speed of 39 just escapes this, but he'll probably get nuked, so it won't matter. To safely do that with Desperation, though, you might want to give her Ardent Sacrifice or Reciprocal Aid. That's really if you're dedicated to her, though.

The simplest thing you can do is use 2 Odins for Ursula to give Blarblade and Moonbow and R Tomebreaker as a just in case for future GHB stuff while also being a pretty good skill.

Edit: Just remembered, Escape Route or Wings of Mercy for her B-skill. Simple since she usually won't be able to take hits much, especially if you give her Life & Death. It'll just let her fly away to safety or fly to save someone. Cecilia and Ursula can be built in similar ways...

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Jagen and Gunter's skills (Fortify + Hone Cavalry; they unlock at 4*) are the crux of horse emblem teams, but they're both kinda bad, so it's best to give their skills to better cavalry units

Definitely give Ursula and Cecilia their respective blade tomes. Even the normal versions work fine (Gronnblade from 4* Nino, Blarblade from 4* Odin) because the insane cavalry buffs mitigate the 4 damage you lose from not having the + version

Give Xander Hone Cavalry, and both Ursula and Cecilia could have Fortify Cavalry if you have the Jagens for it

You really don't need to have all 4 units be cavalry; in fact, if you have a decent dancer, then that should probably be your fourth unit

I can help with the exact kits for each unit if you need it

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
A Horsie team is good, but kind of annoying to put together. since there's so little variety compared to a "whatever" team. They have 10 less stats than normal units, so it results in lopsided stats. So you have to get perfect natures or forget about it. At least Xander and Ursula are neutral nature, meaning you get 2 perfect units to use. Cecilia is also free, but she needs to be +ATK (Raven Adept) or +SPD (Blade and Cavalry Buff).

I found an Armor team to be pretty fun/funny, though. With pivot, they can leap frog their way across an entire map. They also have 10 higher stats by default, resulting in decent defenses, high HP (usually), and high attack (usually). Reposition is an option too. However, it requires 4 distant counters to be as effective as possible. Units are also limited to Hector, Effie, Zeph, and whoever as the 4th.

*goes to check on friends' units and sees Lil Puddin's +10 Azura*

I wished I had an Azura... ._.
I wasn't really aiming for that, tbh. The game kind of just threw her at me. I almost got all the units I wanted. I really want a good Saizo, because swole-pecs-manly-ninja would be nice. He would fit perfectly on a bara team.

It was my fault for doing it on the Golden Week banner. What's worse is I summoned her 3 times without Golden Week. Summoned Hector 2 times without Golden Week. Summoned Takumi 2 times without Golden Week. So I guess the secret is to go in hoping for good normal units and be equally surprised/happy/disappointed when Azura pops up. For the 10th time.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Jagen and Gunter's skills (Fortify + Hone Cavalry; they unlock at 4*) are the crux of horse emblem teams, but they're both kinda bad, so it's best to give their skills to better cavalry units

Definitely give Ursula and Cecilia their respective blade tomes. Even the normal versions work fine (Gronnblade from 4* Nino, Blarblade from 4* Odin) because the insane cavalry buffs mitigate the 4 damage you lose from not having the + version

Give Xander Hone Cavalry, and both Ursula and Cecilia could have Fortify Cavalry if you have the Jagens for it

You really don't need to have all 4 units be cavalry; in fact, if you have a decent dancer, then that should probably be your fourth unit

I can help with the exact kits for each unit if you need it
I could use some suggestions for Ursula's B slot.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I could use some suggestions for Ursula's B slot.

I personally chose to use Desperation because the cavalry buffs put her speed up to 38, which isn't bad. However, I'm still training her up, so I'm not sure how effective it actually is in the arena (I might change it depending on how it feels after some testing) . You could also run Vantage, Swordbreaker, or Lancebreaker. I guess you could also run B Tomebreaker, but since you have Cecilia, idk if you really need it. For the breaker skills, you really only need the 2nd one. The full skill is obviously better, but it's not completely necessary, especially if you're building on a budget.

If you choose Desperation or Vantage, you basically have to have Ardent Sacrifice/Reciprocal Aid so you can reliably get down to their thresholds.

What you choose in the end really depends on what your team needs and what role you want Ursula to fill.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
For the record, Gunter is still a good unit, especially as a support one, but in the end, he's just outclassed by Frederick. Gunter has 150 BST and the same stat spread as Frederick: a slow, high defense, and high attack Great Knight. Problem: Frederick's BST is 153. Yeah, Gunter simply has 3 less stat points. They could have just dumped 3 into his resistance and you'd have the more balanced, but slow Great Knight compared to Frederick being more physical and Titania being fast, average in attack, and a magic tank. Still, for someone you can get for free and offers great skills by himself or for others, Gunter is still a mean old dog.

Jagen, however, is not a good unit. He has the lowest BST of the physical cavaliers at 148. Excluding Gunter and Jagen, the other cavaliers have 155 to 153 BST. Eliwood has 155, Frederick has 153, and everyone else has 154. Jagen's BST a ranged unit and ranged flyer's BST of 148 to 147 with the only special case being Faye's 154 BST.

Jagen as a cavalier is inferior to all of them. Limiting it to blue cavaliers, Peri is the better mage killer when all she sacrifices is 2 HP, 2 defense, and 5 resistance so she can have 33 attack and speed to Jagen's 27 attack and 24 speed. Give her a Brave Lance and she's basically Abel, but a better magical tank if you really need one. Otherwise, just watch her skewer everything. Want a physical blue cavalier? Abel has the second highest defense tied with Jagen at 25 defense and under Spring Xander's 35 defense where Abel is much better for offense and Spring Xander for defense. Oh, and Camus is eventually going to be here, so there's that too. Or use Sully. She comes with a Sapphire Lance which lowers the damage against reds so her 24 defense can still pass as being decent not to mention she's faster, 34 speed, and barely weaker with 26 attack.

The only reason you'd want to use Jagen is if you really like him as a character or you seriously screwed up in some way. I can give a slight pass for new players or new accounts since you might have missed out on Ursula and Xander, but the special maps haven't changed. Seriously, the game gave us Cecilia, Gunter, Stahl, Ursula, and Xander and is going to give us Camus. All of them are good units.

Y2Kay Y2Kay , if you really want a cavalry team now, use Gunter in place of Jagen. You won't have 2 blues, but -blade tomes can be ridiculously strong that they can ignore weapon triangle disadvantage to a degree. Since Gunter has Hone Cavalry, use Jagen to give Xander Fortify Cavalry.

Personally, I'd wait until Camus is released. Hopefully, he'll be after Lloyd. Maybe you'll get Eldigan, Frederick, Leo, Olwen, and Reinhardt and maybe Titania will be made 4* summonable by the time that happens.

Funny how you're asking about what to do with Ursula and someone else asked a couple hours ago: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...efore-posting/&do=findComment&comment=4829716.

Also, for future reference on cavalry and flyer buffs, I did ask a while back since I wanted more info: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...efore-posting/&do=findComment&comment=4822945.

So, using Titania as an example, she's more of a tank, so she wants to be a better tank. Give her Hone Cavalry for the others to use and have someone with Fortify Cavalry or Ward Cavalry near her to boost her defensive stats. Abel, Frederick, and Xander, etc. want to hit hard, so give them Fortify Cavalry to protect the others. Eliwood, Gunter, Olwen, etc. who have default cavalry skills are still good to use if you're short on SP or don't have someone to give them whatever. Do remember that direct buffs cap at +7, so having someone with Goad and Ward Cavalry is still good since they don't have a cap, but they only work in combat. At the same time, if you're good at splitting them up into teams, you could have 2 sets of Hone and Fortify Cavalry to work with.

Edit: Eliwood is a weird case. 5* is where he shines by letting him use Durandal's Death Blow 2 and stacking it with Death Blow 3 or whatever to one-shot everything. He's still okay as a 4* and 3*, but he won't be as good as a 5*. That and by default, Eliwood lacks T-Adept or a gem weapon like Sully and Titania to lower the damage he takes from greens because his defense is lower than his resistance. Also, he's slower than both, so there's that too.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I actually have a 3 star Frederick, He's +HP -Res, which is apparently his recommended nature on fe heroes game press.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of making a cavalry team.

Right now I have 3 Eliwoods (one with a good nature; +Atk -Res), 1 Xander, 3 Ursula's, 1 Gunter (idk), 1 Jagen (good nature), 1 Abel, 2 Sully's, and 1 Cecilia (Neutral)

Right now the team I'm thinking of using is Ursula, Xander, Cecilia, and Jagen maybe? IDK.

Cavalry Emblem is probably the easiest niche team that a F2P player can make, what with Gunter, Cecilla, Xander, Ursula, Stahl, and the eventual GHB blue lancer Camus. We probably have even more on the horizon; the Mysterious Man is a blue tome cavalry unit with Vantage built into his special tome. He's gonna be crazy with Close Counter.

The important skills for a Horse Team are:
1) the two aura skills Ward Cavalry (4* Eliwood and Olwen) and Goad Cavalry (Reinhardt)
and
2) the two adjacent skills Fortify Cavalry (Jagen 4*) and Hone Cavalry (Gunter 4*)
and
3) Grani's Shield; loses Calvary weakness, only on Camus.

So you have most of those, which is pretty nice. Even if you don't end up putting them on your team, sacrificing an Eliwood, a Jagen, and/or a Gunter is always helpful. Current consensus seems to be to put the defensive buffs on offensive units, and the offensive buffs on defensive units.

If you keep to a diamond like formation, -blade tome Ursula and Cecilla can mess a lot of teams up. Alternatively, Cecilla can keep her tome and use all those Calvary-buffs to murder all Colorless and Blue units.

Eliwood has an awesome sword and great damage potential, but, well, Xander is Xander, and having DC built into your sword is better than having Death Blow built into your sword.

If you're running two mages, you probably don't need Jagen's super RES stat; Gunter (gets the Horse buff naturally) or Frederick (Wings of Mercy, and better stats mean he just be can be built into a better Gunter) would probably be a better option.

Depending on your time / unit investment, if you want a team pre-Camus, I'd probably do Xander / Ursula / Cecilla / Gunter. Gunter really there to buff others and not die when he is hit, so the time investment probably isn't worth building a Frederick.

I haven't built my own horse team yet, but I've been thinking of how well Elise would work as the "Gunter" character.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I actually have a 3 star Frederick, He's +HP -Res, which is apparently his recommended nature on fe heroes game press.

WUT. +HP, -Res is the recommended nature!? Is you serious, gamepress site? Man, I left that site ages ago; FE Heroes' gamepedia and Serene's Forest are where it's at. :p

This was the same site that recommended that Ninian be +HP, -Res or something... Also, I remember someone complaining about Jaffar being rated 6/10 or 6.5/10 there.

The nature I've seen liked by some of the people on SF is +Atk, -Res. +Atk puts 5* Frederick up to 5* Cherche's base attack of 38. Give him a Brave Axe -- + is preferred -- and Death Blow 3 and he's set to destroy. He already comes with Luna which is fine, but Bonfire can use his neutral 36 defense for 18 additional damage and Draconic Aura can work too. Frederick also comes with Wings of Mercy, so his B-skill is fine. That's as an individual unit. Give him Fortify Cavalry and he's set for a cavalry team. Also, give him an assist like Reposition which you can get along with Brave Axe from a spare Barst.

Still, =Atk Frederick is fine since he'd have 35 attack as a 5* which is great for Brave weapon users. +HP will let him take hits more, but a +Def one would probably take less damage in general. One user on SF in particular has a +Def, -Spd one that she set up with Armored Blow, Bonfire, and some other skill. That 5* Frederick takes no damage against pretty much anything and she used him to defeat Lunatic Zephiel alongside other units of course.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Just want to say that Grani's Shield is completely irrelevant and a waste of the most important skill slot for a unit (the a-slot). I already said this stuff before, but the only reason Iote's Shield is good is because archers are pretty common and removing that weakness really helps the bulkier fliers.

The -wolf tomes are uncommon and nobody actually uses them because they're bad, so Grani's Shield is going to be pointless once it actually gets released.

The goad/ward skills aren't 100% necessary, but they can help (especially goad).

You don't need to have all 4 units be cavalry units. 3 cavalry + a dancer is really good. Unless you're really into theme teams or something, a dancer is probably going to be more useful than a not-so-great unit like Gunther that you're just throwing on the team because they have a horse.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I wasn't really aiming for that, tbh. The game kind of just threw her at me. I almost got all the units I wanted. I really want a good Saizo, because swole-pecs-manly-ninja would be nice. He would fit perfectly on a bara team.
Well, isn't that how life goes? Get stuff you don't want and want stuff you don't get?

What boon/bane are you looking for exactly for Saizo. I just got 2 from the past summons and I just got rid of one, the +Atk, -HP one from way back who got merged with the +Atk, -Def one and then a +Def, -HP one showed up. I need barrack space, man! A new, different unit would have been better.

+Atk, -Def is good for a L&D, Poison Dagger build, but I feel like that defeats the purpose of Saizo's high defense. Why did the other thieves have to have 29 attack as their highest? Kagero with her 35 attack is sitting there in her glass cannon glory. Maybe their weapons could have had one more MT, but would it have made a difference?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Happy birthday to me
Ghirahim is the best, please
Banning Zelda is something we all need
Happy birthday to me

I'm a legal adult now
I'm still mentally 6
This isn't right

Also: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...ntially_enormous_banwave_coming_to_all_users/
#PrayForPuddin

Edit: Got a focus unit finally omfg, Julia gorl, thank yo-
She's -Atk
She wanted to REALLY surprise you for your birthday.

Also switching my main to Nowi because nowi I'm Nowi. IS is Julia. rip
Screenshot_2017-05-11-03-40-31-1.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

About to do some online questionnaires as a way to help revise for my exam which will be early June. Fingers crossed that I manage to do well at it.

Also, I was told some very helpful advice, being to focus on the ones you remember the most or topics that stick with you the most; that way I'll be able to get a better mark on that kind of question which I'm happy for.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Man, one day Smash Switch will come and it'll be mentioned in here, then we'll go straight back to Heroes talk :p

I'm up to 21,000 feathers, and I'm not sure who to invest in right now. Here are my options:
4 Star :4feroy: - +Spd/-HP
4 Star :4robinf: - Neutral
4 Star :4robinm: - +Atk/-Res (probably gonna wait until after the banner just in case I get another)
3 Star :4corrinf: - +Spd/-Res
3 Star Setsuna - +Spd/-Def
3 Star Sophia - Neutral (still needs Raudraven+, probably gonna wait till I get one with a good nature)
3 Star Alfonse
3 Star Anna
4 Star Effie - +Def/-HP
4 Star Zephiel - Neutral
4 Star Michalis - Neutral

I know the logical choice would be Effie or Zephiel but I'm kinda indifferent to them atm and I already have Hector. Roy, Female Robin, Setsuna, Alfonse, and Anna are the most attractive choices to me

I could also use the feathers to get Nino, Odin, or Cecilia up to 5 Stars and give my Robins some new tomes+.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Ursula is done until I have enough feathers to upgrade her up to 5*
IMG_1781.PNG

Ursula's voice actress is really great. I think Ursula might be my favorite unit that I have tbh

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Ursula is done until I have enough feathers to upgrade her up to 5*

Ursula's voice actress is really great. I think Ursula might be my favorite unit that I have tbh
I did another summoning session. I got another Sanaki with a bad nature, but I also got a 4 star Shanna and an Odin. The game is basically begging me to make a good Ursula lol. I got her a the blade tome, moonbow, and desperation 3, so now all she needs is some training.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Horse emblem is cool
IMG_1782.PNG
That's the best I've ever done in the arena

I can't wait to get the feathers

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I like how Spanish Julia says, "Out of my sight!" That's pretty sassy. I could see Sombra saying that tbh (although one of her on fire quotes is already something along the lines of "fuera de mi camino").

French is lame bc she just says, "I'll fight!"

I don't understand German/Japanese, so I can't really comment on those two

edit: lol the verb to ban in french is "bannir"

so "you are banned" would be "tu es banni(e)"

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tfw you find a random gift card you didn't know you had, so you use it to buy orbs
IMG_1785.PNG
I just wanted Sanaki/better natures for Julia and Tharja

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Misty Lee did a fantastic job as Ursula. She's also pretty awesome as Titania. Not sure on Camilla since I've only heard snippets of her voice lines which from what I remember were pretty awesome. She needs to voice a red unit so that we can have a viable team of characters voiced by her. I feel like maybe Isadora could work or perhaps Ismaire.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I'm trying to make an alt account for fe heroes, and I got a 4 star Kagero with (+atk -def) should I commit or reroll?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Misty Lee did a fantastic job as Ursula. She's also pretty awesome as Titania. Not sure on Camilla since I've only heard snippets of her voice lines which from what I remember were pretty awesome. She needs to voice a red unit so that we can have a viable team of characters voiced by her. I feel like maybe Isadora could work or perhaps Ismaire.
I think my favorite performance for any of the characters in Heroes that I've heard is Cindy Robinson as Peri.

Peri herself gets a lot of flak (I'm quite ambivalent towards her; honestly, I didn't use her in Conquest and don't care about her), but Cindy did an amazing job of portraying the whole "immature serial killer with an unquenchable bloodlust" thing

Matt Mercer does a great job as always, and Rena Strober is a perfect fit for Aqua (and it's cool that they got her to come back for Heroes). Tiki being british feels random to me, but it's kinda cute.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Especially with the female mage banner having 3 of the best units in the game as focus units, Kagerou can't really compare

I'd say keep rerolling until you get both Linde and another focus unit.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Just want to say that Grani's Shield is completely irrelevant and a waste of the most important skill slot for a unit (the a-slot). I already said this stuff before, but the only reason Iote's Shield is good is because archers are pretty common and removing that weakness really helps the bulkier fliers.
Ehh, you'll probably accuse me of wearing a tin foil hat or something, but I honestly believe there's no way they decided to make Horses this strong, and so many good ones free without having something in the works to hard counter it like Archers do Fliers. IMO, I'm assuming that's what they're going to use the non-Dragon transformation characters (The werewolves, the Kitsune, the Laguz, the Tangul, etc.) for, as physically based, short ranged Colorless units. Give their beast orbs an inherent BeastBane ability or something and go to town.

Though I'm also still slightly salty we got Playboy Camilla instead of Panne and Yarne for Easter, I'll admit.

Happy birthday to me
Ghirahim is the best, please
Banning Zelda is something we all need
Happy birthday to me

I'm a legal adult now
I'm still mentally 6
This isn't right

Also: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...ntially_enormous_banwave_coming_to_all_users/
#PrayForPuddin

Edit: Got a focus unit finally omfg, Julia gorl, thank yo-
She's -Atk
Happy Birthday, Cress!

Also, good work on finishing your Hyrule Warriors Tier List. You are not too slow!

I'd say keep rerolling until you get both Linde and another focus unit.
Is rerolling worth losing his GHB characters, though? Like, Xander is probably better than a good 90% of red units. And if he was going to make an alt account to reroll, the Hero Fest Banner was really the one to do it on.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I agree with Misty Lee, the woman's amazing but her characters are quite situational or investment heavy.

I wanted to make a Matthew Mercer team, which would be Azama, Ryoma, and Chrom so far... But that's not enough variety. He needs to voice a mage and blue unit already omg.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I agree with Misty Lee, the woman's amazing but her characters are quite situational or investment heavy.

I wanted to make a Matthew Mercer team, which would be Azama, Ryoma, and Chrom so far... But that's not enough variety. He needs to voice a mage and blue unit already omg.
Eh, Camilla could have been less investment heavy if she kept her Silver Axe like her patch download sprite still has. Out of the default Brave weapon users, she and Draug are the only ones with below 32 or 31 in the archers' case base attack. The default Brave weapon users hit much harder than they do even though they, well, Camilla, is still a pretty good Brave Axe users. Camilla's balanced stats would have went much better with a Silver Axe since she could have been used for whatever instead of usual Brave weapon stuff which she can do, but not as well compared to other units. Oh well.

Ursula, yeah, -wolf tomes aren't that strong and while anti-cavalry is cool and all, -blade tomes can probably do just as much damage, but also against everyone instead of cavalry with enough buffs. Thing is you could just give her a -blade tome and she'd instantly become less situational, but if you're building her, then like most units, she becomes investment heavy.

Titania is probably the least investment heavy since she's basically a green Sully minus a -breaker, so she can't get free doubles on lance units. Instead, she just sits there being a wall if she's somehow slower than the blues she's fighting which is pretty good considering the terrain effects now. Yes, you could give her a -breaker, but Guard lets her stop blues from muscling pass WTD and she can just be used to anti-blue, especially blue mages like Reinhardt. She is situational, but that's kind of a given when she's a default gem weapon user who are all pretty specific to begin with. That's still fine if you strictly need someone to hard counter a color.

Y'know, I can't think of any unit who doesn't require a lot of investment if you really, really want to get the most out of them, but Hector. Seriously, slap Vantage on him and you're pretty much set. Then again, he's 5* only and you might have to grind up a ton of SP if you had him before Inherit Skill was a thing. Yes, there are some units who have good default kits or just good weapons like Kagero, Subaki, and Takumi and other units who need major overhauls like Draug, Est -- What even is your passive skills? Why do you have Virion's passives when you're a melee unit? --, Gaius, and Setsuna to be much better, but in general, you have to invest in units and it's going to be a lot, especially if you're targeting skills that are 5*-only.

Edit: Wow, 1.5 exp and the exp change where 4* and below units are still able to get exp from lower level units or was it only the 3* and below ones? Anyway, Kagero just got to level 40 and she was summoned 3 days ago. Linde is almost there at level 38.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Cool, Linde is level 39 and Ninian is finally level 40.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So I got a Switch and MK8D (FC is 2396-9345-5408 add me gorls, already sent Burgundy a request through Heroes) and $100 of Google Play cards + some other little things that I needed.
I spent all $100 on orbs and I've used half of them so far.
No I did not get Sanaki... but I did get ANOTHER ALM!!!! :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep: (oml why)
+Atk -Spd, my current one is +Atk -Res so I'll stick to that. Not sure if there's any gorls that really want to use Windsweep so I may just merge. I'm just gonna save the other half of my orbs for Celica's banner and hopefully I can get a non-blue mage with not trash IVs (And Mae is probably going to be blue cricri. If she's red then she's mah noo waifoo).

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm just going to leave this here.

I have no idea if this is official art and if it is where it's from.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I instantly just

~S U B S C R I B E D~

So I got a Switch and MK8D (FC is 2396-9345-5408 add me gorls, already sent Burgundy a request through Heroes) and $100 of Google Play cards + some other little things that I needed.
I spent all $100 on orbs and I've used half of them so far.
No I did not get Sanaki... but I did get ANOTHER ALM!!!! :happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep: (oml why)
+Atk -Spd, my current one is +Atk -Res so I'll stick to that. Not sure if there's any gorls that really want to use Windsweep so I may just merge. I'm just gonna save the other half of my orbs for Celica's banner and hopefully I can get a non-blue mage with not trash IVs (And Mae is probably going to be blue cricri. If she's red then she's mah noo waifoo).
hi I will trade you my Sanaki for your Switch. It's the best OK good trade you could ever make, I promise. :^)

I'm just going to leave this here.

I have no idea if this is official art and if it is where it's from.
There needs to be a character that uses that owl as a weapon. Or the owl is the unit.

IS/Nintendo PLLLLSSSSS

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
If they ever add unit gifts I'll send you one.

She ****ed up my Focus percentage so many times that for months I assumed she was 5* only.

Exhibit A:

Sonic clearly has rabies

Exhibit B:

Sonic is highly radioactive

Exhibit C:

Sonic is literally a reanimated corpse.

And that's without considering any of the germs and contaminants he picked up during his frequent world / time / dimension hopping.

He's a walking doomsday biohazard.
To be fair, Sonic 06 never happened, and his rabies problem got cured thanks to Dark Gaia.
Also, now, I wonder;If Sonic is radioactive with 7 chaos emeralds, what happens with 7 chaos emeralds AND the Master Emerald?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to be retaking that questionnaire I did yesterday, just as a way for me to figure out where I got my answers wrong. Hopefully I'll get full marks this time on this attempt. :yeahboi:

So I got a Switch and MK8D (FC is 2396-9345-5408 add me gorls)
Done. :3

Top Bottom