• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ooo, just saw this: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/71577-ursula-grudge-match-coming-tomorrow/.

I guess Narcian will be after Lloyd then. If not, then Zephiel since Xander repeating would make about as much sense as Navarre. I feel like it's more reasonable to do 1 GHB repeat rather than 2 at a time. Yes, F!Robin was part of the lower difficulty ones with Narcian, but it did seem like a bit much to have 2 of them be repeated, especially for newer players.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm super excited Ursula is coming back. I missed out on her last time because I couldn't beat her (not even on hard difficulty lol)

She will definitely be trained up as an eventual member of my cavalry team

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'm super excited Ursula is coming back. I missed out on her last time because I couldn't beat her (not even on hard difficulty lol)

She will definitely be trained up as an eventual member of my cavalry team
My Hector soloed the entire thing to prove his love to me. Unfortunately, my heart belongs to the true manly bara of this game.
Screenshot_2017-05-09-16-43-32.png

Also I discovered I am not a whale. I fought actual whales. It was hopeless. I'm a Beluga Whale at best. No more merging for meeeeee. (especially since I lack the skill fodder to make an op whale team)

EDIT: LMAO I CANNOT WITH THIS GAME HELP

After posting this I threw 40 orbs at the game and got a +SPD/-RES Sanaki. Like the game was all "u lernd da errur of ur wais gorl, here taek dis. btw stay in ur laen u poor pees of eeeeeeee." OK FEH, ty.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , wouldn't Fury have made more sense for Sanaki or maybe Death Blow? She's not exactly fast, but she's not slow either.

Also, you're still a whale to me. It's just you're a dwarf whale. :p

The other whales? They're killer whales or leviathans. Apparently they show up around >700 in arena which makes me scared to merge any of my 4* and 5* units, especially the 5* ones since I can't promote to drop them down as unmerged units.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , wouldn't Fury have made more sense for Sanaki or maybe Death Blow? She's not exactly fast, but she's not slow either.

Also, you're still a whale to me. It's just you're a dwarf whale. :p

The other whales? They're killer whales or leviathans. Apparently they show up around >700 in arena which makes me scared to merge any of my 4* and 5* units, especially the 5* ones since I can't promote to drop them down as unmerged units.
Well, I sacrificed Mega Sanaki to the little one for now. I'm just sticking with +0 5 stars or +3 at most. Also, I got +SPD/-DEF Julia the very next pull. So. Like. Clearly FEH is trying to tell me to stay in my little whale tank instead of the big water-show-tank with the other super srs whales.

My luck's gotten me many 5 stars, but they're only really good for weapons and only a few are actually good for skills. It's really lame, but that just means I can be decent at normal-arena and not rich-people-only-arena. Although most of their stats are very bad.

I figured out what to do with Sanaki to maximize her potential in her current state.
Raven Tome (I fooled around and pulled a 5* Henry from the dude-banner so yay!)
Iceberg (only a minuscule amount better than Draconic Aura, but cooler animation probably)
Adept (can tank green-anything and silver-anything)
Swordbreaker for sure (gives her 20 other confirmed ORKOs lmao RIP Lucinda Mopesqire.)
Hone Attack

As for Julia, she can't utilize the green version of Sanaki despite having basically the same offensive stats. Red is the best Raven-tome user, followed by blue (Robin). So for her...
Naga
Draconic Aura
Life and Death
Axe/Lance/G-Tome/B-Tome/Bow breakers all add 3~5 extra secured kills so IDK; maybe just a Seal Attack or Seal DEF?
Breath of Life

Julia is already super frail with -DEF. Fury is safer, but also nets less kills and if she uses it once, she's right back to being as durable as having LnD3 anyway.

Also~ I gotchu gorls for the Gauntlet if you pick Sanaki or Julia. It will most likely end with Tharja vs whoever-will-lose-to-Tharja. And I have a +10 Mega Tharja because that heaux just wouldn't leave me alone, so there's her too. The Lindes I pulled were meh except for a +ATK/-RES one.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Well, I sacrificed Mega Sanaki to the little one for now. I'm just sticking with +0 5 stars or +3 at most. Also, I got +SPD/-DEF Julia the very next pull. So. Like. Clearly FEH is trying to tell me to stay in my little whale tank instead of the big water-show-tank with the other super srs whales.

My luck's gotten me many 5 stars, but they're only really good for weapons and only a few are actually good for skills. It's really lame, but that just means I can be decent at normal-arena and not rich-people-only-arena. Although most of their stats are very bad.

I figured out what to do with Sanaki to maximize her potential in her current state.
Raven Tome (I fooled around and pulled a 5* Henry from the dude-banner so yay!)
Iceberg (only a minuscule amount better than Draconic Aura, but cooler animation probably)
Adept (can tank green-anything and silver-anything)
Swordbreaker for sure (gives her 20 other confirmed ORKOs lmao RIP Lucinda Mopesqire.)
Hone Attack

As for Julia, she can't utilize the green version of Sanaki despite having basically the same offensive stats. Red is the best Raven-tome user, followed by blue (Robin). So for her...
Naga
Draconic Aura
Life and Death
Axe/Lance/G-Tome/B-Tome/Bow breakers all add 3~5 extra secured kills so IDK; maybe just a Seal Attack or Seal DEF?
Breath of Life

Julia is already super frail with -DEF. Fury is safer, but also nets less kills and if she uses it once, she's right back to being as durable as having LnD3 anyway.

Also~ I gotchu gorls for the Gauntlet if you pick Sanaki or Julia. It will most likely end with Tharja vs whoever-will-lose-to-Tharja. And I have a +10 Mega Tharja because that heaux just wouldn't leave me alone, so there's her too. The Lindes I pulled were meh except for a +ATK/-RES one.
I wish I could just "fool around" and get a 5 Star smh send me your money/luck I need a Henry

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I wish I could just "fool around" and get a 5 Star smh send me your money/luck I need a Henry
Me too.

Henry's a 3* and 4* unit. Refuses to show up despite so many red orbs have shown up. Instead, I get Sophia and one Raigh. I've never summoned any of the other red mages on either file. Henry and Tharja have showed up during re-rolls, but that's it. Squeaky Lilina, Sanaki, and Mr. Tomato? They exist? Well, ya don't say! :glare:

Aversa when? You'll be my saving grace if I can't get Celica or any other red mage by then.

*sigh* First round and I'm joining the losing team again. Linde is matched against Tharja. It'll be another Sharena vs. Lucina and Cherche vs. Cordelia. Yay... I'll have to look at Linde's critical health image. She's crying... ;_;

Don't know who I'll put as my lead unit for any of you who want to use them.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
tbh after seeing the whales I'm pretty sure it's mostly my luck - more so than my money. Not only did they pull tons of good units with the right stats (some of them probably had to pull 20+ of the same unit), they all had incredible skills. I'm running out of fodder for offensive units. So far I spent a total of 1,400 dollars, but only 1,200 of it was my own money so... Yeah. My 5 star pull rate is 15%~20%. In some instances I had a 25% 5 star pull rate. I started off with awful pulls, but then they suddenly got better. So I'm pretty sure paid orbs do have a higher chance of pulling good stuff or it really is just my useless passive buff. :^)

So just send me your phone and I'll summon things for you. :secretkpop:

On the plus side you gorls learned a valuable lesson from all of this. OR AT LEAST I HOPE YOU LEARNED. Don't +10 your units even if you have the means to do so. It won't end well. RIP.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wait, don't you mean "mew two"? :p

Your post sig doesn't help.

:dr^_^:

Edit: Another page steal... Er... Here, a gif of Sidon. All credit goes to Decoponmagi.

Is he actually this goofy? Well, I'll see for myself one day.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Guys I fought a Sonic the other day and now I look like this.
Should I see an oncologist?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The other player after picking Zelda immediately after I swap to my BAN•ZELDA tag:

What happens at the end is my FW2 ending their illegal laifu for picking mai waifu Zelda.

That isn't any better tbh
Also gimme some of that, I'm stuck at a 5% for a focus unit omfg I just want Sanaki already IS
Who said any of it was a smart or good choice, tho? :^)

My issue is that I KNOW I'll (usually) get something good. So I keep spending money to keep getting those good things. But it's still spending money. So whoops~

I'm done now, though. Sanaki has a good voice. And is Julia Edea's voice actress? It sounds like it without the tough MRGRGRRRRRR tone to it.

Guys I fought a Sonic the other day and now I look like this.
Should I see an oncologist?

Gorl, I know yew jusT did noT make a "I have cancer now" joke up in hurr.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Has it really been that long since we talked about Sonic being Melanoma?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Welp, Kagero's getting to the point where she's kicking butt. Thanks, ludicrous Kagero strength. And Linde is still going strong. Linde's poke quotes threw me for a loop. Oh, look at this cute girl. Said girl talks about revenge and (avenging) her dead father. Okay, then... I'll just be here, poking Michalis. *loud cries of "Don't push me!" ensue* And then Kagero's the opposite where she looks really serious, but is secretly a goofball.

I think I'm going to cheese the first round by bringing in +HP, -Spd level 1 Linde and having whoever is also on team Linde carry me. Yay, cheese! It's rich in calcium, points, and protein! :p

Quick edit: I need to look into this, but apparently one of the composers for Deus Ex joined Retro Studios. Things like this happen all the time, but I wonder if it'll be of any significance other than Metroid Switch being a thing which it probably will.

Link: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/05/0...troid-prime-dev-retro-studios-secret-project/.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Doing some revision right now, looking through the Key Points/Summaries of each chapter of my books the University provided me and I'll be watching VGBC's stream as well.

Btw, for anyone who has been keeping up with Splatoon 2 news. I like on how Nintendo is doing these chapters of Callie & Marie's lives now after the final Splatfest. I am curious on what Callie will be doing in Splatoon 2.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Tried summoning, couldn't convince myself to do a full summon cause I really needed Henry, ended up getting nothing
I did get my first normal Chrom but he's 4 Stars and also -Spd so lol
Other than that, just another ****in 3 Star Sully and Olivia who also have bad natures and a 4 Star Caeda with -Atk truly this has been a mistake

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'd kill for any Caeda at all because my flier team desperately needs fortify fliers, but I've never managed to summon Caeda for it

Ursula was so easy with good units. Hector basically solos Lunatic with a little bit of healing support

Does anyone know whether I should run vantage or desperation on a blárblade horse emblem Ursula? With the cavalry buffs, Ursula reaches 38 spd, which isn't bad.

Btw, do the buffs stack if I have 2 hone cavalry users? Would I get +12 atk and spd?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Btw, do the buffs stack if I have 2 hone cavalry users? Would I get +12 atk and spd?
No, it caps out at 7, so it would be better to have 1 Fortify and 1 Hone Cavalry to get +6 to attack, defense, resistance, and speed for +24 bonus damage for -blade tome mounted mages and flying mages. Spur buff skills which include the Goad and Ward skills, are the only ones that stack pass +7, but they don't show up on the map -- only in combat --, so they won't affect -blade tomes outside of providing normals damage, defense, and speed buffs.

Same thing with debuffs, they cap at -7 to a stat which makes Ephraim's default skill set a bit redundant.

I guess if this makes sense to you, Hone and Fortify skills are like direct buffs that are applied after each turn meaning they show up on character profiles and cap at +7. Same with debuffs. We don't have any Spur like ones which would be horrible. Seriously, could you imagine -24 to a stat? Spur skills and their unit-specific ones, Goad and Ward, the blow skills, and legendary weapons like the Binding Blade are like indirect buffs that are only applied in combat meaning they don't show up on character profiles and don't have a cap outside of logical reasons like a team of 4 can only get up to +12 to 2 stats in combat by being near 3 allies with Goad or Ward.

I think Buddhahobo, Burgundy, or Symphonia made a post on this before and it was because of Ephraim or something.

Also, if anyone needs help with the Ursula kills Lunatic Ursula quest, if you still have your special map and GHB units and they're all 4*, you can use this strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7aQ3Xc19BQ. Otherwise, I don't know other than having Hector cheese the damn map like he always does. I'm trying to figure out if it's possible with Eldigan if I position Ursula in a way. Might not since Swap is the reason Stahl can get Ursula to a safe spot and have himself be bait again. Oh well. We have a week to do this and 1.5 exp. Stahl needs 47 more levels from where he is now as a 3*. I really want to know what I can do with Stahl since his default skills are meh.

Edit: I think the only special cases with a direct buff stacking are with Defiant skills and weapons with Defiant skills as their effect e.g. Alfonse and Seliph and blow skills with weapons with those skills e.g. Corrin's Yato and Darting Blow.

Last edited:
bless twitter

also, i already plugged in 200+ hours into botw and i am actually thinking about getting all the korok seeds. i have no life

Last edited:
playing it on the wii u

gonna get the switch maybe a few months from now. i have to save money, and i also wanna wait for more games to be announced

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*goes to check on friends' units and sees Lil Puddin's +10 Azura*

I wished I had an Azura... ._.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
My guide for beating Ursual map below:

Anyway, what skills should I give my Ursula? I have three now, lol

:150:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
BREAKING NEWS
Lucahjin is colorblind!
I kinda had to laugh at the video she uploaded today a bit, she said she was slightly colorblind. But then further into the video it really showed.
Screenshot (429).png

"So this picture has red, blue, yellow, pink, and gray"
Earlier pictures had the same background, and she said the bottom-left corner was pink every time. With this picture, she kept talking about how much gray there was. I'd guess it's either tritanopia or tritanomoly (but I know nothing about colorblindness aside from 10 minutes of googling so idk)

Top Bottom