• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Fun Fact:

For the second Zelda social montage, Nammy was originally going to make a Slam-Jam remix because we technically shared a spot. He wanted some different kind of music but I wanted Perplexing Dreams.

So we agreed on him making a meme-version of Perplexing Dreams. Thing is though, no one made a slam jam remix of it yet, so he had to make one from scratch, plus he only had, like a day since we just came back since we came back from New York. And then it was found out that the BPM weren't the same between the songs. So I just told him to just use the regular version of the song, but he insisted on being it super meme-y, so we went for Battle of Pride (Blast).

By that point, he just said **** it and we just went for Perplexing Dreams.

And then oh look this happened like, 5 days ago

Admittedly, the beginning sounds like a messT, but at 0:27, it sounds good. iirc I think this is the only part where Nam managed it to sound good

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Did they start the newest season of RWBY already?! How many episodes am I behind?

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay I'm going to trust you gorls to help me and after saying that I know that I'm going to suffer but here goes
I'm going to play through Bravely Default again. Every chapter, I'm going to tag 4 random gorls that each get a randomly assigned character (but I won't say who gets what character). If I tag you, you have to pick 2 jobs since characters in Bravely can have 2 jobs at once. The only thing I have control over is that I can switch 1 character's main and sub job per chapter.
Freelancer
Monk
White Mage
Black Mage
Knight
Thief
Merchant
Spell Fencer
Time Mage
Ranger
Summoner
Valkyrie
Red Mage
Salve-Maker
Performer
Pirate
Ninja
Swordmaster
Arcanist
Spirit master
Templar
Dark Knight
Vampire
Conjurer
If you haven't played the games you can just pick whatever 2 sound coolest or really do what you want.

So for the prologue and Chapter 1, I will have the following Brave gorls choose my jobs by Default:
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin
Lorde Lorde
Koiba Koiba
Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist

Now pls don't torture me with tr4sh jobs

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Did they start the newest season of RWBY already?! How many episodes am I behind?
In the past few days, I think. I skimmed episode 1 of season 4 on youtube yesterday or so.

Fun Fact:

For the second Zelda social montage, Nammy was originally going to make a Slam-Jam remix because we technically shared a spot. He wanted some different kind of music but I wanted Perplexing Dreams.

So we agreed on him making a meme-version of Perplexing Dreams. Thing is though, no one made a slam jam remix of it yet, so he had to make one from scratch, plus he only had, like a day since we just came back since we came back from New York. And then it was found out that the BPM weren't the same between the songs. So I just told him to just use the regular version of the song, but he insisted on being it super meme-y, so we went for Battle of Pride (Blast).

By that point, he just said **** it and we just went for Perplexing Dreams.

And then oh look this happened like, 5 days ago

Admittedly, the beginning sounds like a messT, but at 0:27, it sounds good. iirc I think this is the only part where Nam managed it to sound good
I love it. It's going in my Space Jam remix playlist for sure.

Tangentially, Space Jam is coming back to theaters for a limited time in the middle of November if anyone else is interested.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

:150:
If it helps at all, ******* has apparently offered to buy it from twitter instead of letting it die.

If it goes through just set all your Vines to the Careless Whisper saxophone solo and you're golden.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
but would you rather fight one grimm sized Zwei or ten Zwei sized grimm?
10 Zwei sized Grimm are you kidding me!? One, I can't hurt Zwei, and two, I CAN'T HURT ZWEI! I mean seriously look at this:
Also, you can go to their website and watch the videos a week earlier if you make an account that's free. I'm watching the second episode tomorrow. Also:
When you take out the G in Graveyard.
I also have a RWBY theory if you guys want to discuss Volume 4 now.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Okay I'm going to trust you gorls to help me and after saying that I know that I'm going to suffer but here goes
I'm going to play through Bravely Default again. Every chapter, I'm going to tag 4 random gorls that each get a randomly assigned character (but I won't say who gets what character). If I tag you, you have to pick 2 jobs since characters in Bravely can have 2 jobs at once. The only thing I have control over is that I can switch 1 character's main and sub job per chapter.
Freelancer
Monk
White Mage
Black Mage
Knight
Thief
Merchant
Spell Fencer
Time Mage
Ranger
Summoner
Valkyrie
Red Mage
Salve-Maker
Performer
Pirate
Ninja
Swordmaster
Arcanist
Spirit master
Templar
Dark Knight
Vampire
Conjurer
If you haven't played the games you can just pick whatever 2 sound coolest or really do what you want.

So for the prologue and Chapter 1, I will have the following Brave gorls choose my jobs by Default:
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin
Lorde Lorde
Koiba Koiba

White Mage+Performer

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Freelancer
Monk
White Mage
Black Mage
Knight
Thief
Merchant
Spell Fencer
Time Mage
Ranger
Summoner
Valkyrie
Red Mage
Salve-Maker
Performer
Pirate
Ninja
Swordmaster
Arcanist
Spirit master
Templar
Dark Knight
Vampire
Conjurer

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin
Lorde Lorde
Koiba Koiba

Nammy told me to do Valkyrie High Jump + Hasten World
But that sounded lame so I decided to go for the one that looks the prettiest

Looking by the art book, F!Pirate, F!Dark Mage and M!Peformer look good

So yeah pick two of those 3

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Freelancer
Monk
White Mage
Black Mage
Knight
Thief
Merchant
Spell Fencer
Time Mage
Ranger
Summoner
Valkyrie
Red Mage
Salve-Maker
Performer
Pirate
Ninja
Swordmaster
Arcanist
Spirit master
Templar
Dark Knight
Vampire
Conjurer

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin
Lorde Lorde
Koiba Koiba

I know literally nothing about Bravely Default, so I'm just going to choose the 2 jobs that sound like they'd be the worst

I want to be a Salve-maker and a Performer :^)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Looking by the art book, F!Pirate, F!Dark Mage and M!Peformer look good

So yeah pick two of those 3
I gave you Agnes so it's time for delicate water lily magic user to slap on an eye patch and kill people with a giant axe :^)
W8 did you mean Black Mage or Dark Knight
I know literally nothing about Bravely Default, so I'm just going to choose the 2 jobs that sound like they'd be the worst

I want to be a Salve-maker and a Performer :^)
Actually those 2 jobs are fantastic and both are supportive so you just gave me an amazing combo tytytyty
Although I gave you Edea who's the best physical attacker so it prob won't work out as well as it normally should but w.e.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
10 Zwei sized Grimm are you kidding me!? One, I can't hurt Zwei, and two, I CAN'T HURT ZWEI! I mean seriously look at this:
Also, you can go to their website and watch the videos a week earlier if you make an account that's free. I'm watching the second episode tomorrow. Also:
When you take out the G in Graveyard.
I also have a RWBY theory if you guys want to discuss Volume 4 now.
Please don't discuss spoilers w/o a tag. I'll always be a week behind lol.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Cress! Cress!

Performer+Performer! Which would probably look like...

JK tho. The combos I like have been mentioned, so I guess Pirate+Swordmaster. Booooo.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Didn't realize vine was dying.

I'd been told once or twice I should get it because people thought I would make funny with it.

Why is it dying? (Guessing it has something to do with Twitter?)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
iirc, basically Twitter can't financially support it anymore

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress!

Performer+Performer! Which would probably look like...

JK tho. The combos I like have been mentioned, so I guess Pirate+Swordmaster. Booooo.
Well ya got Ringabel and Performer Ringabel is 12/10 in terms of looks and use but he looks coo as a pirate as well.
And that leaves Eddie with Tiz. That combo will be a chore to use until I get the other members but I'll make it work somehow.

I chose to swap Koiba's combo since Agnès can destroy with magic and I don't need 2 Pirate mains. So my team is...
Tiz (Eddie the Pacifist): White mage, Performer
Agnès (Koiba): Black mage, Pirate (Switched)
Ringabel (Lil Puddin): Pirate, Swordmaster
Edea (Sia): Salve maker, Performer

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Didn't realize vine was dying.

I'd been told once or twice I should get it because people thought I would make funny with it.

Why is it dying? (Guessing it has something to do with Twitter?)
Twitter purchased it back in 2012 and never really did anything with it. Since then in terms of competitors Snapshot, Instagram and FB videos have largely displaced it, and twitter implemented it's own integrated video uploading feature. So not only are it's competitors doing loads better (for one metric, twitter bought Vine for $30 million, while Instagram is apparently valued at $35 billion at the moment) it basically became a product competing with it's own (parent company's) product.

Twitter itself is also going down the tubes in some ways apparently as well.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
You can discuss it now. Discuss it anytime. It's not like you're uploading anything.
When I said "I can't discuss it till tomorrow" I meant I haven't seen it cause it's not out to general viewers yet ;p

Freelancer
Monk
White Mage
Black Mage
Knight
Thief
Merchant
Spell Fencer
Time Mage
Ranger
Summoner
Valkyrie
Red Mage
Salve-Maker
Performer
Pirate
Ninja
Swordmaster
Arcanist
Spirit master
Templar
Dark Knight
Vampire
Conjurer

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin
Lorde Lorde
Koiba Koiba

Ahhh one of my favorite games ever omg
I hope I'll get to be Agnes she's the best
I really need to play Bravely Second :c

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Yes it is. It comes out at 6:00 a.m. every Sarurday (don't ask how I know that).
I'm not some shady gorl who watches RWBY on some third party site!
Rooster Teeth worked long and hard on this show, I can wait a day for them to post it on their own site

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Finished the prologue already.
This team is actually really good. Somehow I managed to 1 shot Barras and Holly with a single Fire from Agnes and I'm playing on hard so... uh... were those buffs and debuffs really this good this early in the game?
Also I remembered that with Swordmaster+Pirate I can use Free Lunch then Amped Strike spam. :demon:
@Nammy12 gorl y u tell ur sisT about Hasten World and not Stillness along with it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Ready to crack on with my work and just had to put my clocks back an hour. Feels nice to get an extra hour of sleep.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Best wishes to your mother, cancer is a wretched thing.
Feel for you, it's a hellish thing to go through for everyone involved.
*sends you hugs and cookies*
I'm sorry about all that, I hope things get better
5 of my aunts have gotten breast cancer in their lifetime, fortunately all of them have survived.

Stay strong Rizen Rizen

:150:
Hoping the best for your family. No one should go though that.
Thanks everyone. We found out she also has cancer in her bones.

PS
sorry if I missed anyone, this thread moves super fast.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Wait what? That's when it comes out on youtube and their site a week earlier.
Oh uh
You're talking about the first episode
I was talking about the second episode that comes out in about an hour :p
I always watch RWBY on their site

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Oh uh
I typically wait a week more than that, which is usually enough time for the episode to be properly screen-shotted and have everyone photoshopped with sombreros, mustaches, and maraca weapons so I can enjoy RWBY as the Spanish Daytime Soap Opera it was clearly meant to be. That way I can pretend all the characters I liked that they killed off will show back up.

Example #1: Juan Arc

Example #2: Señor Torchwick

I have no idea where this meme came from or why it's so prevalent in the fandom but I love it.

Last edited:

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Oh uh
Oh same. I always watch it during my lunch. I meant it comes out for members at 6:00 a.m. on Saturdays, and a week later at the same time on YouTube. It comes out at 11:00 a.m. for people like us on Sundays, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Okay, so I was just playing Overwatch because I'm obsessed and I was using Widowmaker because even though I'm awful with her, I do enjoy using her

We end up winning on Attack and it was a close game on Defense, but we ended up losing

Whatever, it wasn't a big deal

However, after we lost on Defense, one of the people on the other team (I'm not sure who they were playing) messaged me and said verbatim, "buh bye snipin bich"

The Overwatch community is so great :eyes:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Going good. Just being lazy and watching some shows on Crunchyroll.

Still miffed that some shows that are on their services I can't watch smh.

Same here. I'm just about to take a nap in a little while.

And that's too bad.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just had some naughty pranksters try and Ding, Dong Ditch us. I caught them in the act and two of them fled, one of them stared at me while wearing a Vendetta mask and just said "Trick or Treat!" and then fled. :secretkpop:

Btw, would anyone be down for some matches today? Say FT10?

Top Bottom