• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
doubles kinda sucks
It can be really annoying when you get killed by your own teammate or if they're really not helping at all with who you're up against. So don't worry, I know how you feel. :c

But there are some hype team combos that can flourish as well. Like Pugwest and Marss, and even Venom and DarkWolf's team combo as well which was just amazing to watch.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Decided to check the Sun and Moon anime trailer earlier today.

Art style looks REALLY different, but it does seem like the animation is looking good to be perfectly honest. But hey, the Amourshippers won't be happy. :secretkpop:
(rip Amourshippers)

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
near perfect

n e a r p e r f e c t

It still has a long way to go :v

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
User was warned for this post
Well, I got demodded. Lost my status due to inactivity. I haven't had the time to play or roam around on Smashboards, though, so it isn't a big deal. Gonna miss being able to edit member statuses and violate the privacy of hidden profiles.

Anyways, how have you ******* been doing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Well, I got demodded. Lost my status due to inactivity. I haven't had the time to play or roam around on Smashboards, though, so it isn't a big deal. Gonna miss being able to edit member statuses and violate the privacy of hidden profiles.

Anyways, how have you niglets been doing?
At least you have that cool explosion icon.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Anyways, how have you ******* been doing?
You were an oppressive mod and no one liked you.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Should I go and give Initial D a shot?

Since I only know about it through a few references in other shows like Lucky Star referencing it in one episode, a game that parodies it and the glorious meme itself "Multi Track Drifting" along with the songs Forever Young by Symbol and Deja Vu by Dave Rodgers.

The only thing I do know about it is there's car racing and it has drifting involved as well.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If you think "******" is a word that needs to be censored, then you should go back to the Rosalinda social hugbox you belong in

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
s*** is a swear word. it's going to get censored

****** is derogatory, but it's not a swear, nor is it particularly offensive

besides, it doesn't carry the weight that other "non-swear" words like n***** do

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The severity of words are different in different English speaking countries. The censorship is to try to make the site child friendly.

So it's up to the site owners to decide what is too severe for a child and what isn't, so naturally not everyone will agree where to draw the line.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I just find it funny how a word like s*** gets censored and you can even get a warning for linking to tweets or something that use filtered words yet ********, a word that, if you actually think about it, carries some weight behind it is a-ok.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
mature input to discussion #452854

I'm not even offended I just find it odd. But okay, I guess I should stop discussing on a forum :)

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Isn't ****** used to refer to people with mental disabilities? Why would it be censored?

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Isn't ****** used to refer to people with mental disabilities? Why would it be censored?
That is true, but it's still not the proper term for cases like that since it's a rather crude term.

But I guess it won't change anyway. I'm not begging for a censor or anything, just saying that it's odd.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
mature input to discussion #452854

I'm not even offended I just find it odd. But okay, I guess I should stop discussing on a forum :)
It's hard to smile passive aggressively isn't it?

:secretkpop: seems to work in a lot of situations.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
when are they going to censor the letter e? It's in some bad words, so we should just do away with it imo

I just find it odd that they haven't already censored it

After all, we've got to protect the children

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
when are they going to censor the letter e? It's in some bad words, so we should just do away with it imo

That would b* quit* *xtravagant if you ask m*. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
But why is d*** censored?

Why can't I talk about D*** Van D*** w/o looking like a naughty gorl?

That is literally r*tard*d

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97

what a terrible strawman, but okay. Next up you're gonna compare me to Hitler seeing how great that jump in logic is.

I guess we need one or two insults on this forum that we can freely use, yes? :v

Last edited:
Top Bottom