• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I'm finally done... I've finished my portfolio and main assignment! Thank god, now I have till October off which is great. :yeahboi:
So I can just relax now! Which I feel like I definitely deserved.

Also, I'm now onto Day 2 of The Rite of Turnabout!
Currently in Court at a Devotion Seance, where we see Puhray Zeh'lot getting murdered by the killer. I got a hunch, but I feel like the killer is Beh'leeb Inmee. I just have that strong hunch. Couldn't be Datz Are'bal since he confirmed that he was unconsious next to the Inner Sanctum till the next afternoon. Plus, the secret rebel hideout has merchandise of The Plumed Punisher, and there's only one person I noticed that had merch of it when I saw a Family Photo.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
So my friends got me this for my birthday which was actually three days ago but I celebrated it today lmao.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Livestream the gameplay imo

Anything called "That Rolls!" has got to be interesting :^)

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So my friends got me this for my birthday which was actually three days ago but I celebrated it today lmao.

That's hilarious
It also reminds me that I kinda wanna play X again

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I'm on my way home. There weren't even 10 people at the tourney lol. Really shows how great the "scene" here is

I'll tell you how it went once I'm home :yeahboi:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
SomethingT tells me that the other 9 forfeited after you showed them your two combo videos :200:
bruh guess who got first place :yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

Not me, I got second place out of 9. And I played Zelda throughout the whole thing :secretkpop:

Last edited:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Well okay the only time I played someone else was in Grand Finals but that Bayo was disgusting.

I picked Sheik and lost even harder :v

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Managed to beat Episode 3 of Spirit of Justice! :yeahboi:

It felt rather tough yet again, especially with the Devotion Seance. I was right as well, that Beh'leeb Inmee did it, but she did it in self defense, and did not mean to kill Puhray Zeh'lot. Which caused the spring water at the Inner Sanctum to be filled with blood from getting stabbed in the back by the Warbaa'd Statue inside the rebel hideout.

So to cover it all up and pin the blame on Maya, Tahrust Inmee drugged her with a sleeping agent, covered the Warbaa'd Statue with the robes of Lady Kee'ra, and killed himself by running into the statue; and pulling off the robe himself with the last ounce of his strength.

Beh'leeb's breakdown animation is pretty sad though.

Onto the 4th episode, The Turnabout Storyteller! And Athena is actually playable! So I got that confused and thought she wasn't due to the trailers. My bad! :c
But at least I got Simon Blackquill by my side. :yeahboi:
Two students taught under the same master... shame that Aura Blackquill didn't confess her feelings to Metis though before the incident that happened in Dual Destinies. :c

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Got Hurl Washed-Up Wackos: Leg Ends.
Gonna play Leg End mode until the split to get Linkël, Fî, and Lænúh, then hop on over to At ven's tour mode so I can see Zelda banned across the world.

The more I look at the boxart the more Legends looks like Leg Ends. I just ruined the game for myself.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Ahhh college is eating up too much of my free time. How many pages did I miss since I last got on? 8? I'm not going through all of that.

I miss not having a life.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Ahhh college is eating up too much of my free time. How many pages did I miss since I last got on? 8? I'm not going through all of that.

I miss not having a life.
It's kind of funny that I just finished my current University Course right now, and I got till October for my next Course to start. Already got books from the University earlier this month which talks about what my course will have.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Why would I want to torture myself by playing the worst character though
I love Tetra tho
And she's not as bad on Legends since there's less enemies than on Wii U so her range works fine
Still not the best but she's not the worst

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
"I'm done studying for now, better close my text book to save its battery". - My thought process a second ago.

I'm a filthy millennial.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Comic time!

I'm watching GG play Sonic Boom RoL. It's too bad that game ended up such an unfinished piece of dirt; it had some good environments and potential. Leave it to the Sonic Team to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory time and again.
I dislike the Boom character reboots. They're like the old characters with ace bandages, shallower and more stereotypical. Knuckles in particular was ruined.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Comic time!

I'm watching GG play Sonic Boom RoL. It's too bad that game ended up such an unfinished piece of dirt; it had some good environments and potential. Leave it to the Sonic Team to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory time and again.
I dislike the Boom character reboots. They're like the old characters with ace bandages, shallower and more stereotypical. Knuckles in particular was ruined.
Yeah, that game a steaming pile of trash. But I did hear the cartoon is pretty good and the jokes are rather funny at times.

Sonic: Capable is my middle name.
Knuckles: I thought your middle name was 'The'.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I'm currently arguing with someone who thinks Game And Watch is the best character in the game.
Help.
Here's some of his arguments:
"His combo and aerial game are nearly unmatched. He has incredible kill potential with down smash, oil panic, and judge. His neutral air is a great combo starter. His pancake attack has hitstun. Need I say more? "
Also this.
"Rosalina isnt good for the same reason the Ice Climbers werent good; remove the partner and it all goes to piss. Plus, several top tiers have ways of attacking without projectiles. Sheik's needles suck yet shes top tier."

Top Bottom