• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I think he was referring to your double post
Might have been the same issue you had. I never saw it. I swear, every time I come here I say something stupid. I blame school reception.
Brb kicking myself out
image.png

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Greninja's fair completely whiffs if you get close enough to him

hmmmmT...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Is it a z-axis thing or is it a hitbox issue?

I looked at the fair hitbox visualization, but it seemed to match the animation well enough.

Edit: got fsmash to whiff on the first try and dsmash on the third. lol poor greninja

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
it's Z-axis, all those problems go away if you play on Duck Hunt

losing x matches to fair/fsmash whiffs was a big reason I dropped the frog for rosalina

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I mean, I'm not the worst player ever, but I wouldn't call myself good at the game

My fundamentals are bad and my tech skill is trash

I don't really care enough to improve since none of my irl friends play Smash, I nearly never play with anyone from here, and there isn't really a local scene where I live

I do have fun with the series, though

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
An extended version of the original! which was so good already. Now it's like triple length of pure WFT swag

@1:53 I literally what

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
An extended version of the original! which was so good already. Now it's like triple length of pure WFT swag

It's magical. Literally. Which proves that WFT is a princess, since only princesses or goddesses can have magic in Sm4sh.

Tho why does the quality look SO GOOD? Sm4sh doesn't even look that good on my 43" new Vizio TV. Is it some sort of retexture mod or something?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

That move alone put WFT 20 spots higher on my tier list.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

should I sm4sh or will you all disappoint me............................................................

it's probz the latter ggnore my life.

Rizen

Smash Legend
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

should I sm4sh or will you all disappoint me............................................................

it's probz the latter ggnore my life.
I'll smash if you're still up?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
That Ganoncide was magnificent. I started laughing so hard when you caught me mid Aether.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Cress! Cress! Berserker. Berserker. @r_greening1 Lorde Lorde
Why would Mercy marry him tho? Do I have bad taste or does she have bad taste? IDK gorls help is this canon if it's really from Blizzard omg why

Also I assume this is StreetSwine's entrance for his classy wedding featuring best man Trashmouse:
tumblr_obb9om76EG1v8qb1uo1_500.png

You know, that picture would probably be one of the cuter Junkrat pictures if it weren't for SOMEONE taking up all the space. BTW you gorls might need some of this -> http://www.eyebleach.me/

That was insane.
Great video.

Corrin is viable.
Those aren't the characters I mostly play as. Those are the heads of all my enemies. That's why PM!Zelda's head happens to be there, since she's easily the best worst Zelda ever and had to be eliminated.

Last edited:
Considering how transparent and well.... "casual" the Blizzard staff (of Overwatch) acts, it's probably really them e-mailing you but as for the canon, idk lol

I guess

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Considering how transparent and well.... "casual" the Blizzard staff (of Overwatch) acts, it's probably really them e-mailing you but as for the canon, idk lol

I guess
It wasn't an email to me, it was posted on gfaqs. Thought it was golden and just a joke ofc. I might do my own joke-ticket for roight giggles.

But I can't even jokingly-imagine this angel lady marrying a nerd like Roadhog.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Been playing through more of Spirit of Justice. Still on Episode 3.

Rayfa has now started to follow Wright around the kingdom of Khura'in. Just so he won't go and tamper with evidence. He hasn't even done that. :V
Ema Skye returned, and gave Wright a present of Luminol, and I'll have to defend Maya in Court for the 3rd time. Dammit Maya, stop getting into trouble! >:C
First Case 1-2, then Case 2-2 and now Case 6-3. Damn Maya, and I thought Wright was arrested the most amount of times. :V (1-2, 3-1 and 4-1)

I'll be checking through my photos for my portfolio as well to see what can be retaken or changed as well. Best of luck to me!

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just saw episode 22 of Ace Attorney and episode 10 of Handa-kun.

Ace Attorney's 22nd episode was pretty bad. It felt heavily rushed and skipped over characters that were witnesses, such as Lotta Hart (Who got replaced by Larry Butz), Will Powers and more testimony from Wendy Oldbag, such as finding out about a missing button from Juan Corrida's Jammin' Ninja costume. And I feel like they missed out on a lot of Adrian's testimony too, and they didn't go over her illness of clinging onto what people tell her to do (such as Franziska telling her to refuse to testify).

Plus they didn't really talk about Gumshoe being kicked off the case and residing at the Wright & Co. Law Offices.

Handa-kun's 10th episode was alright. Nice that Handa talked to Yuki, but obviously his relations with all of the students will get worse. Not a big surprise, and a club focused on drawing bishoujo tried drawing Handa. And of which, fail to impress him due to an obvious misunderstanding as usual. :V

Ace Attorney still gets 1 :4zelda: out of 5.
Handa-kun gets 3 :4zelda:s out of 5.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
So I was in training mode and I discovered something.
1. Pick Jigglypuff
2. Choose King Dedede to be the CPU
3. Set damage to 999%
4. Down air him, and watch as he becomes a piece of Landry in a washing machine.

Top Bottom