• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Might've hit a part where I'm stuck in Spirit of Justice.

Currently in Court now. And I'm on an Devotion Seance where I found out Tahrust Inmee was not standing at the spring, but instead it was Maya. However, the problem is I need to find another inconsistency or contradiction, and there's only about five words that appear. Wind for the sound, Incense for the smell coming from Lady Kee'ra's robe, Bells and Water for the sound of Tahrust's footsteps and Pain for when he gets killed. I can also use what he saw as a way to find a contradiction. But I'm just downright stuck.

Edit: Nevermind. Managed to find the contradiction. Progressed further.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I've been watching Kirby RBAY. The Nightmare Enterprises spokesman is my favorite character. Dedede orders all this boneheaded impulsive stuff and he goes along with it while secretly laughing behind DDD's back. I like most characters but ironically Tiff and Tuff are some of my least favorite characters, along with the yellow jerk bird and Kine. Rick's great but sometimes they over-do it and I'm thinking "we get it, you're from Dream Australia"!

Edit, why don't the Cappies have caps?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
More progress on Spirit of Justice! :yeahboi:

I found out that this mysterious bearded man who was the witness named Anoh'n Ihmus was actually an escaped prisoner called Datz Are'bal arrived at the crime scene to escape from a prison that is just above the Inner Sanctum. HOWEVER... because of Tahrust Inmee helping Datz Rae'bal escape from the prison, and not being linked to the murder whatsoever... Wright & Maya have been found Guilty. But just before the DC Act and the charges are gone through, a Bailiff comes in and announces that another person has been murdered. Puhray Zeh'lot at the gates that lead to the Sanctum.

...And I feel like I'm slowly knowing who might be the killer and also Lady Kee'ra. It's just a feeling, but I THINK I know who it is.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I just beat Trials & Tribulations. For a big trilogy ending, it's quite melancholy tbh. I'm glad that Phoenix was reunited, but there was just so much loss in that case, how terrible. Time to move on to Apollo :secretkpop:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Cartoon Network reboots; so horrid, not even Burgundy will protect them.
I mean Powerpuff Girls was fine until these happened:

Teen Titans Go has its moments but i don't like how it takes up most of CN's schedule

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just beat Trials & Tribulations. For a big trilogy ending, it's quite melancholy tbh. I'm glad that Phoenix was reunited, but there was just so much loss in that case, how terrible. Time to move on to Apollo :secretkpop:
I agree, but not all endings can be Disney perfect.

You still gonna cry regardless of how happy an ending is in Ace Attorney games, tho.

Got 3rd place in a 35 person tournament today, lost to Toon Link and Sonic

Sonic can just go to hell tbh.
So... I guess you had a bad time thanks to a certain blue thing?
:secretkpop:

But yeah, Sonic is the lamest pile of blue cheese in this game.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So... I guess you had a bad time thanks to a certain blue thing?
:secretkpop:

But yeah, Sonic is the lamest pile of blue cheese in this game.
Tbh I lost 3-2 so it's not like I was stomped

Meanwhile it took until top 8 for someone to take a stock out of me. I double two-stocked everyone in my path to top 8 and I'm not sure how I did that lol

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
ok i need to know, is there any gorls that play Smite here?
I'm 99% sure none of you gorls do and 60% sure im going to get sassed for liking smite but my curiosity is killing me

Folly

Smash Rookie
Teen Titans Go has its moments but i don't like how it takes up most of CN's schedule
Teen Titans Go is great. I like the character designs and it makes very fun usage of the DC universe. They even got Weird Al to voice Darkseid, and in one episode that takes place in the Batcave you can see an urn with the words "Robin II" on it. If there is anything bad about it, it's that the humor can be really hit or miss and sometimes they make a ton of dated references that I doubt any children who are watching would understand, and I highly doubt an older audience is paying attention to the show. It really feels like the creators of the show pretty much only make it for themselves.

Are people still complaining that it's not like the original? the original kind of sucked antway

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Teen Titans Go is great. I like the character designs and it makes very fun usage of the DC universe. They even got Weird Al to voice Darkseid, and in one episode that takes place in the Batcave you can see an urn with the words "Robin II" on it. If there is anything bad about it, it's that the humor can be really hit or miss and sometimes they make a ton of dated references that I doubt any children who are watching would understand, and I highly doubt an older audience is paying attention to the show. It really feels like the creators of the show pretty much only make it for themselves.

Are people still complaining that it's not like the original? the original kind of sucked antway
but the original had Lavani.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ha! My kitten got scared of her own reflection in the TV. I came in because she was growling at something to find her staring at the TV (power off) with her tail puffy and back ridged :joyful:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

hello new gorl welcome to the Zelda Social, you are probably going to get flamed eventually for some reason and that's fine, don't let it get to yew it's part of the fun here.

also on TTG,
I think it had potential to be an amazing and hilarious show. The first episode with Trigon had me laughing and hype for what is to come but the show just got bad really fast. I think my issues with the show was the fact that despite using the Teen Titans, a previously done show with very strong and likable characters with lots of potential for comedy simply because you can stretch bits and pieces of their personality for laughs, the Titans in Go are plain and simply NOT the same Titans in the original, the jokes are simply not poking fun at the lore of the previous TV show. The show would have been hated less if it starred OC superheroes in the DC universe or even the Justice League as those characters are far more malleable then the TV versions of the Teen Titans.

This would be fine (if not difficult to watch for some people) if the show had a consistent Straight Man, a character who is mundane enough in his personality and motives, to let the Titans and whatever other wacky characters bonce off their idiocy or w/e off from. Why the Trigon Episode was so great to me was that they did have a Straight Man for that one episode, Raven. She fully understood how much of a bad idea it is to be with Trigon while her teammates were quick to be fooled by his tricks. As the show went on Raven became the same as the other titans.

sheesh i turned into Ffammy Ffam, did you know that Falco has some sort of hitbox jank against him and that his move is similar to a KOF move?

your opinion about the original, btw, is wrong :secretkpop:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
was I not already flaming her?

I need to figure this flaming thing out.

Top Bottom