• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
OK so the take away is, play it on the New 3DS and have a gooder time than you would on the Wii U. Yeyeyeye

Gooder is a word now, I swear.

BTW @Cress! or any other gorls who play OW for PC. They're currently selling the origins game for 10 dollars less than usual. So if you bought the normal PC game already, you can "upgrade" for just 10 dollars. Which really only gets you young Jack/Gabriel, Nature Bastion, Pilot Tracer, and rusty Pharah. So yee, that's a thing.

I did it just for the young Jack tho. Young Soldier76 is a 76/10 on the hotness scale ofc it's worth it. Also Nature Bastion is super cute, I might actually use him now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And... I've been obsessively listening to Garasu no Hanzono / Garden of Glass. It's such a... beautiful song. The flowers of yuri are blooming.

Also, Sekai wa Boy Meets Boy is so damn catchy. Some dude had it as background music for Terry Bogard lab concepts in KoF XIV. I don't know what to say about it. The anime where the song comes from, Fudanshi Koukou Seikatsu, is about a dude who likes BL manga and stuff. It's one of those 3-5 minute per episode anime, so yeah. It's okay, but the song is good.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^I think EODM07 hacked into Ffamran's account.

I'm the only person on the internet who doesn't think Tracer is cute. She's mildly annoying and, while not terrible, doesn't really having anything going for her.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
^I think EODM07 hacked into Ffamran's account.

I'm the only person on the internet who doesn't think Tracer is cute. She's mildly annoying and, while not terrible, doesn't really having anything going for her.
In terms of gameplay you mean? Naw gorl. Get it together.

Tracer is either annoying or cute. That's her thing.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I've seen people compare Tracer to a mosquito :drifloon:
If a mosquito had Super Zika/West Nile Virus and could unsplat itself, then sure, she's a mosquito.

Also unrelated but omg this is where Snake's been hiding all this time:

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Relaxing around, playing more Spirit of Justice. Just got onto Episode 5 and investigating what is suppose to be an accidental death... it's going to be a murder. I just know it. :V

Will possibly play some Sm4sh later today, since I do wanna improve. That and I haven't touched the game in a few days as well.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Got 25th in both Tr4sh Doubles & Melee Singles, lost to Mr R/Rich Brown in WR3, getting 3stocked & 2stocked in each game respectfully & lost to some Norweagians 2-1. Zelda is OP in teams but Fox is literal garbo LMAO.

Never got a chance to play Armada because the way they did Pools was completely ********, was bracket pools but we didn't play Top 4 ;_;
Lost to Mahie in Winners 2-0, was quite close & he gave a few tips on how to improve at the Marth MU which was baller of him <3
Beat a few Falcons then lost to Avalancer 2-1 first round of Top 32. I was p happy tho because he used Yoshi & I was just like "I don't know this MU, let's just get a feel for it" & I'm glad I got the opportunity to play him, even if it was only for 2 games since he switched to his free Sheik when I picked DL ROFL

Very fun weekend with some of the Irish lads, & I honestly believe the way I played on Saturday in Tr4sh, despite never touching the game in 2 months or so, was some of the best play I've ever done in the game

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw, news of Pokemon Sun & Moon dropped today! :yeahboi:

We got leaks of Rockruff's Evolutions and two new Ultra Beasts.
Rockruff evolves into Lugarugan and has two forms based on the time. It'll have a Midday Form and a Night Form, so its Night Form will definitely be based on a Werewolf.
The two new Ultra Beasts go by these names: UB02 Beauty and UB02 Expansion. UB01's name is still a mystery however.
But it does seem like Beauty will be exclusive to Pokemon Moon, and Expansion will be exclusive to Pokemon Sun. As there's some still shots of Beauty and Expansion fighting Tapu Koko in Moon/Sun respectively.

Next issue will show off the true power of Type: Null. So that'll be interesting to see.

And finally, for those who watch the Pokemon anime. Ash will be going to the Alola Region and it'll be called "Pokemon Sun and Moon" and it will start airing in November. This is a quote taken from the Serebii website:
"In it, Ash will receive a Z Ring and meet the Melemele Island Guardian, Tapu Koko. In the series, Ash is going to school and his goal is to graduate "like never before"."

...WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING THE VERY BEST ASH!? D:
Also, Serena isn't joining Ash. Which is a shame, since she was the most developed character out of the cast. Guess that means the Amourship has reached its final destination when the Alola series starts.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
when YouTube wants to remind you where you've come from in Smash

I DONT EVEN RECOGNIZE MYSELF EXCEPT THOSE NAIRS AND RECOVERY lol it's always funny watching your old matches, we do need to play again.

Also, Tracer is a cheeky, annoying ****ing ****face ***** runaway who aggravates my soul but I think she is cute Rizen Rizen lol.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Btw, news of Pokemon Sun & Moon dropped today! :yeahboi:

We got leaks of Rockruff's Evolutions and two new Ultra Beasts.
Rockruff evolves into Lugarugan and has two forms based on the time. It'll have a Midday Form and a Night Form, so its Night Form will definitely be based on a Werewolf.
The two new Ultra Beasts go by these names: UB02 Beauty and UB02 Expansion. UB01's name is still a mystery however.
But it does seem like Beauty will be exclusive to Pokemon Moon, and Expansion will be exclusive to Pokemon Sun. As there's some still shots of Beauty and Expansion fighting Tapu Koko in Moon/Sun respectively.

Next issue will show off the true power of Type: Null. So that'll be interesting to see.

And finally, for those who watch the Pokemon anime. Ash will be going to the Alola Region and it'll be called "Pokemon Sun and Moon" and it will start airing in November. This is a quote taken from the Serebii website:
"In it, Ash will receive a Z Ring and meet the Melemele Island Guardian, Tapu Koko. In the series, Ash is going to school and his goal is to graduate "like never before"."

...WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING THE VERY BEST ASH!? D:
Also, Serena isn't joining Ash. Which is a shame, since she was the most developed character out of the cast. Guess that means the Amourship has reached its final destination when the Alola series starts.
RIP Hope for the anime.
I'm thinking that Type Null will be ??? Type.
If you remember , that's the type listed over Curse.
Almost completely baseless, but it's only an idea.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
To me most Overwatch characters are boring and one-dimensional in terms of personality.

Designs are great tho.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
> When you realize the ship for Kumiko x Reina is going at full speed

Also, I think I'm stuck again in Spirit of Justice. This time on Episode 5 in Court.

I'm taking on a Civil Case as Apollo and I'm going up against Phoenix Wright who is the attorney for someone named Paul Atishon-Wimperson. Over the case of a treasure found in some Kurain ruins in Mt. Mitama, Dhurke claims the treasure is the Founder's Orb from the Kingdom of Khura'in, whereas Paul Atishon claims it's the Crystal of Ami Fey that was bestowed upon his family for generations.

It's now slowly turning into a murder case where I'm trying to find a lead that Datz Are'bal did not murder the victim Archie Buff. Got Archie's son named "Sarge" testifying about how Datz got into an argument with Archie, eventually got kicked out of his house and was lurking around the premises; only to come back in. I'm just trying to find a statement that does not go fit with the evidence. This is going to be tricky.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'll friendly smash if anyone wants, not up for serious games, just want to mess around with new characters.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
when YouTube wants to remind you where you've come from in Smash

I DONT EVEN RECOGNIZE MYSELF EXCEPT THOSE NAIRS AND RECOVERY lol it's always funny watching your old matches, we do need to play again.

Also, Tracer is a cheeky, annoying ****ing ****face ***** runaway who aggravates my soul but I think she is cute Rizen Rizen lol.
I pretty much still have the same style with the ff aerials, but I use jab a lot more now and my spacing isn't atrocious.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
GGs, those were fun. I had no idea how to play most of those characters lol. Some clicked though like Kirby and Mewtwo. If I pick a high tier secondary it will be him.
GGs lol. some characters i knew how to use others i was flailing around like a fish lol. but that double BanBayo at the end though lol

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Finished the 1st part of Episode 5 of Spirit of Justice. :yeahboi:

It was a good trial, first being a Civil Case which turned into a Murder Case.
Wright's client Paul Atishon-Wimperson had Maya held hostage and if he did not prove him innocent, Maya would get killed. So he had to defend him and was up against Apollo and Athena who were helping Dhurke, Apollo's adopted father.

First it was about a case between Founder's Orb and The Crystal of Ami Fey. Which turned to the murder of Archie Buff. Paul first pinned the blame on Datz Are'bal by using his suitcase as the murder weapon. But he noticed that Archie's daughter Armie Buff was in the way, so as he tried to move her wheelchair out the way, she woke up at that time as she passed out earlier from seeing Archie burn the Founder's Orb. Armie got scared and quickly wheeled herself back to her room. Allowing Paul Atishon-Wimperson to drop Datz's suitcase from the second floor onto the archaeologist's head.

Paul's breakdown was pretty good. Since it was like a TV Program which showed him winning an election. Only to have it all taken away from him for being pressed charges on murdering Archie Buff.

Because of him holding Maya hostage and Wright being forced to defend him. When he got caught and Dhurke gave Apollo a motivation speech. Wright quickly exclaimed he resigned as Paul's attorney, allowing him to get caught for murder. So that's three cases Wright lost. Case 2-4 (Said that Matt Engarde is Guilty), Case 4-4 (Wright presented forged evidence from Magnifi Gramarye's diary) and now Case 6-5 (Wright resigned as Paul Atishon's attorney)

Now onto the second part of the episode. In Khura'in as Apollo, trying to defend Dhurke for being arrested for the murder of Minister Inga.

And I saw Episodes 10 of New Game! and Episode 9 of Mob Psycho 100!

New Game!'s newest episode was nice to watch. All the girls bought donuts for everyone, so there were about eight boxes of donuts that all of them bought from a donut shop where they were half off. To accommodate this, Hazuki bought crackers as well so an endless loop of Salty and Sweet can occur. Hifumi also showed concerns over whether Aoba likes being mean to her friends... which she had an image of a devil Aoba in her head. :V
Aoba then got into an argument with Nene, so while consulting Kou and Umiko respectively; both apologized to each other. Nene being a tsundere about it. Pretty happy that she apologized to Aoba and being all positive about it to Umiko... she accidentally kicks the cable linked to Umiko's computer, forcing it to shut down and lose all the progress she made on the debugging. Nene. Hope you ready to take a load of lead. Also, Rin was concerned if Kou had a boyfriend and eavesdropped on her; only to find out it was her mother ringing who Kou still calls "Mommy." Don't fret Rin, you're feelings for Kou can still reach her! :secretkpop:
Animation was nice and was used at its most potential; especially when Nene kicked the plug to Umiko's computer and her tripping over a small step passed Aoba. They also talked about how they're getting lower wages than those who work part-time. The truth hurts Aoba. :c

Mob Psycho 100's was pretty enjoyable too. Had some funny and pretty amazing (though short) fight scenes. Ritsu got captured by the 7th Division Claw. Along with some other Espers, but they managed to get out and beat up some goons with the help of Go's pyrokinesis, Takeshi's strong PSI abilities and Rei's clairvoyance. Meanwhile, Dimple, Mob and Kageyama break in, and just destroy one of the members... not gonna lie, I need a gif of that to sum up what Rosalina does to her Luma in a nutshell. :secretkpop:

New Game! gets 4 :4zelda:s out of 5.
Mob Psycho 100 still gets 5 :4ness:es out of 5.

Last edited:
Top Bottom