• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So. Konami announced a new Metal Gear game.

Metal Gear Survive.

I think Vinny's reaction sums it up perfectly.

Also, I finally finished my University Assignment. Feels good. I'm just worried about my score now.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Ireland and the EST time zone are 5 hours apart, meaning he would work 2:30 to 11:00. With a 30 minute break/lunch, that's only 8 hours.

8 hour shifts are what most full-time employees work every day

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
accurate depiction of me playing the original final fantasy tactics

I have no clue why this game is so difficult. I really am livid right now and black mages are pretty much the main cause
So. Konami announced a new Metal Gear game.

Metal Gear Survive.

I think Vinny's reaction sums it up perfectly.

Also, I finally finished my University Assignment. Feels good. I'm just worried about my score now.
1. reaction videos and things of the sort upset me, mainly because they require 0 effort

3. but really why tho, after everything else they did

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Ireland and the EST time zone are 5 hours apart, meaning he would work 2:30 to 11:00. With a 30 minute break/lunch, that's only 8 hours.

8 hour shifts are what most full-time employees work every day
You're right in that sense, but most jobs would start at 9-11 and go on until 5-7. At least, that's what I'm used to.
When would you be able to? I could right now.
It's 16:00 right now... maybe at 18:00? What would that be for you? 20:00? I have to do 1 Hour study right now, and even 18:00 is frowned on in my house

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
You're right in that sense, but most jobs would start at 9-11 and go on until 5-7. At least, that's what I'm used to.

It's 16:00 right now... maybe at 18:00? What would that be for you? 20:00? I have to do 1 Hour study right now, and even 18:00 is frowned on in my house
That'd be 19:00 for me, so completely fine!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
1. reaction videos and things of the sort upset me, mainly because they require 0 effort

3. but really why tho, after everything else they did
What's hilarious is that Konami is trying to win their fans back.

Konami is trying to win their fans back.

The chance of them winning their fans back, is equal to me maining Sheik. Which is never.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Maybe Konami's trying to tell us something. The new MG game is about zombies. Metal Gear basically died when Kojima left Konami. So, introducing a new Metal Gear game is like trying to revive a dead thing. Which usually results in a zombie. I may be delusional, but this is possibly not ironic.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
We got a new Pokemon gorls
The mighty Turtonator, straight out of Power Rangers
Check Serebii cause I can't link videos at school sobb

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
what the **** is up with alola and randomly giving the dragon type to pokemon that don't even look like dragons

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
what the **** is up with alola and randomly giving the dragon type to pokemon that don't even look like dragons
Well, there are dragon turtles / turtle dragons. Not sure if Hawaiian or Polynesian mythology has dragon turtles. That being said, Turtonator doesn't look like it's part dragon. If anything it looks like part pig, anteater, or something with its snout. Then again, there's Altaria, a bird dragon that's more bird than dragon, Mega Ampharos, a sheep dragon that is once again more sheep than dragon, Flygon, an insect dragon who gets a slight pass because it's literally a dragonfly, Garchomp, a hammerhead shark-looking dinosaur thing that is apparently a dragon, Goodra, this cute slug-thing that is inexplicably a dragon, Noivern who does look like a wyvern, but then you remember that it was a bat, and then the dinosaur dragons like Haxorous, Tyrantrum, etc. Meanwhile, Charizard never gets to live it down that without a Mega Evolution, it will never be a dragon. Well, at least there are seahorse dragons and a serpentine dragon. I just realized that there are no horse dragons. Well, if you consider stuff like kirin as horse dragons. Otherwise, they would be more like chimeras.

On Turtonator, it has the same face your back to your opponent stance that Mega Sceptile has. There's probably more like if there was a hedgehog Pokémon about to shoot its quills at you. Turtonator also reminds me of the Terminator. Now all we need is it rising or dropping into some lava while giving us a thumbs up.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Eddie I only have time to be on here and play on my 3DS when I'm at work.

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I'm actually contemplating purchasing a 3DS just so I can play all the new Pokémon games. I haven't owned a Nintendo handheld since the GameBoy Adavance, btw. This might have to change because of the Pokémon fever caused by Pokémon GO.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm actually contemplating purchasing a 3DS just so I can play all the new Pokémon games. I haven't owned a Nintendo handheld since the GameBoy Adavance, btw. This might have to change because of the Pokémon fever caused by Pokémon GO.
Excluding the original Game Boy and the Game Boy Advance Micro and the other versions of the DS and 3DS. I've owned every handheld system by Nintendo. Game Boy Colour, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, DSi, 3DS and New 3DS XL.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
GGs Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist ! You're an enjoyable opponent compared to most other people I get to play against regularily.
Thank you.
Also I think that's the most destroyed I've ever been, I think that was 13-2 or so. Ouch...
I have flaws and I need to find them
Also I need to watch some more BSD and My Smash Corner. I won't accept a match until I'm much better than today.

Eddie I only have time to be on here and play on my 3DS when I'm at work.
Okay.
Edit: Ah crap, double post

Last edited by a moderator:

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
You're getting there man, just don't give up! Trust your instincts!

Also I'm fairly happy about how well I can apply perfect pivoted down smashes and wavebounces, improving daily

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
In other Ninty news
The soup can-themed Mario Party got new cover art

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
On the topic of Dragon-types, I believe they had an explanation in Generation 2.
I recall a trainer in the dragon gym bragged that dragon-type pokemon are full of "life-energy". That might be the real defining trait, especially with Zygarde, the third member of the gen 6 "life trio", being dragon type. Zinnia also mentioned how Mega Rayquaza was completely overflowing with life energy in the legends. And finally, there's the fairy > dragon match up, which sort-of kind-of makes a little bit of sense if you think about dragons in terms of magical capabilities instead of physical strength.

And besides, tortoises are reptiles. It kind of makes sense.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
In other Ninty news
The soup can-themed Mario Party got new cover art
I feel like Mario Party Star Rush will be the first Mario Party game I'll ever own. I played MP8 around an old friend's house years ago. It was fun. But this looks really fun too. Nice that they got rid of the damn car.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I feel like Mario Party Star Rush will be the first Mario Party game I'll ever own. I played MP8 around an old friend's house years ago. It was fun. But this looks really fun too. Nice that they got rid of the damn car.
I skipped the last two because they didn't look that great and because it's depressing to play MP alone
The car just isn't the same :(
If I recall though Island Tour didn't have the car either

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Also I need to watch some more BSD and My Smash Corner. I won't accept a match until I'm much better than today.
Are you saving your replays and looking at them? That's an excellent way of getting better~

And also just by playing alot too

I remember I played some Mario Party 1 when I was little

I got blisters on my palm from this stupid bicycle game and canoe game

Ironically, the bicycle game is still one of my favs lol

The best one is teh derby and bumper ball tho

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I got blisters on my palm from this stupid bicycle game and canoe game
You wanna know what's funny? I actually got a blister on the palm of my hand from something like that. But not because of Mario Party.

But because of Sonic Riders. Since there were sections which asked you to rotate the Control Stick to refill "Air" and to get a speed boost in those sections as well. I got a blister because of Sonic Riders. :V

At least the music in it is cool.

I skipped the last two because they didn't look that great and because it's depressing to play MP alone
The car just isn't the same :(
If I recall though Island Tour didn't have the car either
I did hear about Island Tour. It looks alright, though I think the minigames were too heavy on the AR System.

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I got Island Tour, and it wasn't really fun. No one player mode other than that "Minigame tower" and despite getting rid of the car, the maps were still straight lines. New one looks better so far, but you never really know until you play it.

This Mario Party talk reminds me of how MP8 was my childhood. Except for a lot of the motion control minigames. I hate Flip the Chimp with a burning passion.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Pokemon S&M is trying so hard to be unique and I love it
How did I never notice this.

The entire pokemon world makes sense now.

There is no fun with Zelda. Only self loathing.
If only our alter ninja ego didn't run off with all the whips and ropes...

Personally I like Discord and don't really like Skype all that much. Haven't used any other chat programs.
And here I am, the fossil wondering why none of his friends use IRC anymore.

What would be your Izaya?
Damn ZeRo, he's slowly going down those stairs. :secretkpop:
We warned him about the stairs, bro!!!1!

Brawl is an amazing casual game

Brawl Zelda/Sheik are my favorite characters to play in the entire series, Brawl Peach is life, Ivysaur is bae, Squirtle was cool, Ness was great fun, etc.

The game would have been great if MK and Ice Climbers didn't exist (tripping was still bulls***, though)
It really is though. Had the best single player and co-op.

Not even ancient dragons can stand chapped lips
I'm reasonably sure that's what Game of Thrones is about, when you think about it.
BAN FRANZISKA.

THAT IS ALL

Konami is trying to win their fans back.
Not really. It's like when they made MGV pachinko machines, they're milking the IP.

If you want any recommendations on purchases, feel free to PM me. I have...a lot of DS/3DS games. If it's worth having, I probably have it for the most part.

You gorls talk too much, 15 pages to go through.

Last edited:
Top Bottom