• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I need to play more so I can show you all just exactly how mediocre Ike is.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So OW patch notes came out, along with Genji nerfs.
  • Double jump no longer resets when wall climbing
  • Dash
    • No longer deals damage to traps like Widowmaker's Venom Mine or Junkrat's Steel Trap
    • No longer bypasses Junkrat's Steel Trap
  • Swift Strike
    • No longer interrupts quick melee attacks
  • Dragonblade
    • Duration of Genji's ultimate has been reduced from 8 seconds to 6 seconds
The first reply was a Genji main saying GENJI IS DEAD wow no surprise there.
The double jump wall climb thing was a bit unnecessary, but the rest is perfectly fine. He's still going to be a big force.

Also Mercy got buffs :D They buffed her healing beam instead of her damage beam but I'll take it.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
  • Dash
    • No longer deals damage to traps like Widowmaker's Venom Mine or Junkrat's Steel Trap
  • Swift Strike
  • Dragonblade
The double jump wall climb thing was a bit unnecessary, but the rest is perfectly fine. He's still going to be a big force.

Also Mercy got buffs :D They buffed her healing beam instead of her damage beam but I'll take it.
No Sym buffs tho. :C

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
  • Dash
  • Swift Strike
  • Dragonblade

Real talk 8 seconds was too long for that ult. Anyone who is good with it can wipe the entire enemy team

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
So I finally got around to watch the grand finals of SSC

I assume everyone here is already aware of the going ons so let me just say this.

Damn it feels good to see Dabuz not get first place.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
So I finally got around to watch the grand finals of SSC

I assume everyone here is already aware of the going ons so let me just say this.

Damn it feels good to see Dabuz not get first place.
*Implying Dabuz gets first place
If I'm not a Pidgeot by tomorrow release me tbh
I mean, the first gym is bug type.. sooo.

EODM07 EODM07 That's implying you won't die.
Don't overestimate me

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
No Sym buffs tho. :C
They made it so using the ult charge thing while your teleported is up tells your team how many charges the teleporter has left. While it's not really a buff, it's still super useful.

Genji, Zenyatta, and Lúcio nerfs are gud

Mercy and Mei buffs are nice

I'm excited for the patch to come because the stuff in the PTR is great

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It seems I am always destined to be a bug :secretkpop:
Wow ok...

You are the same species as MY MOM in my Nuzlocke... and mine was the OG. Just go ahead and forget about me just like I forgot about that Drowzee I traded to Jose.
I mean, the first gym is bug type.. sooo.
I also demand to be your primary flyer.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Eddie you're from Ireland right?

If so that means we'll always have the same problem that me and MaXy have. I work when you're awake and then sleep when you're at school/work or w/e

So it will have to be under different circumstances if we want to play. I have a hard enough being able to play with people in my own timezone.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Wow ok...

You are the same species as MY MOM in my Nuzlocke... and mine was the OG. Just go ahead and forget about me just like I forgot about that Drowzee I traded to Jose.
Hey, chill out bro. Don't worry, your mom is my mom too, I wouldn't make fun of my mom

And I just got an email from a Drowzee and she said that she just beat ZeRo in an online tournement without any cheating devices and that she wouldn't make a shout out to her original trainer because she couldn't remember who he was. She's just chilling not with her pal AAAAAA, drinking orange juice and buying Power Rangers dvds nowadays.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
They made it so using the ult charge thing while your teleported is up tells your team how many charges the teleporter has left. While it's not really a buff, it's still super useful.

Genji, Zenyatta, and Lúcio nerfs are gud

Mercy and Mei buffs are nice

I'm excited for the patch to come because the stuff in the PTR is great
People will almost always use the tele anyway. "OH! I'm D.va or S76 or Tracer? I COULD boost/sprint/blink to the point and be there in 10 seconds or less so a slower character can use the limited charges... BUT NAH!"

She needs range buffs because literally anything personally counters her. And her turrets lack the range to stick damage on flankers. 12m sentry range and 6m-7m range on her beam would be nice. Faster low charged alt fires would be great too.

Zenyatta can heal, debuff, AND toss out infinitely ranged projectiles. Meanwhile Sym is all "Hi imma lock down dis 1 out of 3-6 flank routes ppl dun evn nid 2 uze! i sur hop nobodi is using dva, reaper, winston, reinhsrdt, roadhog, tracer, genji, soldier, pharah, junkrat, lucio bcuz they can destroy or bypass my immobile room of deth ez!!! also enjoy my useless e buff and frail teleporter"

Also her tele and sentries need to be invisible on kill cams unless they're in LoS during the character's death. It's total BS.

I love Sym and all. But if it weren't for her teleporter she would be even a worse pick than attack Torb.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
well
overwatch might be the only game i ever type in those cancerous 4 letters
"GG EZiestly the funnest game I have ever had today. It was really tough. You guys were all great."

I am kinda sad they didn't use "GG EZ" as the start of the replacement sentence to kind of make the word less toxic and salty.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The new Symmetra sitting emote is the best thing to happen in Overwatch so far.

I wanna park her on a payload just so I can have her be like "gorl pls I'm not taking part in this mess" while everything is blowing up around her.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Man, I really would love to try out Overwatch if it weren't for the fact that I have a toaster for a computer.

But instead I just get to watch other people talk about it and have no idea what they're saying.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Eddie you're from Ireland right?

If so that means we'll always have the same problem that me and MaXy have. I work when you're awake and then sleep when you're at school/work or w/e

So it will have to be under different circumstances if we want to play. I have a hard enough being able to play with people in my own timezone.
I could see it working out like this.
Me at 21:00 should be something like 17:00 for you, and I'm okay with 21:00.
When do you finish work
Man, I really would love to try out Overwatch if it weren't for the fact that I have a toaster for a computer.

But instead I just get to watch other people talk about it and have no idea what they're saying.
I used to have a PC that was a toaster for a computer. Don't have it anymore. No PS4 either, so I just listen and form the pieces together

Rizen

Smash Legend
My PC's also a toaster, but it's a brave toaster.

So no Overwatch for me either.

I've been replaying FFXII on the PS2. Just beat Zodiarc again; man I forgot how much of a pain that fight is.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just working on my University work today. But I'll be doing a lot more today; since the deadline is tomorrow at lunchtime. And speaking of lunchtime, I'll be going out for lunch with my sister later today. : D

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I went into a new route and encountered a Bidoof. I was disappointed at first, but then realised I could have called it Antonykun Antonykun
That was an excellent idea, then I ko'd the Bidoof. Whoops
Also you know how you can make your rivals call you what you want? I made them call me Gorl. I'm loving it so much.
So my team for first GYM should be
EODM07 the Froakie
McKnight the Pidgey
And Koiba the Spewpa
But what it really is is Mcknight the Pidgey.

Top Bottom