• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
So EODM got wrecked by a... Dunsparce.. It's defense was too high and it was using Rollout. Ha sacrifice shall not be forgotten.
On a brighter note, I caught ElderLolz ElderLolz the Riolu and swept Viola with Mcknight as much as I hoped. Koiba also evolved into the devil (Does anyone still remember that joke?)
All's well that ends well, I guess

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So EODM got wrecked by a... Dunsparce.. It's defense was too high and it was using Rollout. Ha sacrifice shall not be forgotten.
On a brighter note, I caught ElderLolz ElderLolz the Riolu and swept Viola with Mcknight as much as I hoped. Koiba also evolved into the devil (Does anyone still remember that joke?)
All's well that ends well, I guess
She evolved into Yoshi?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
has this place changed at all since I was last here

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
has this place changed at all since I was last here
Quite a lot, actually.

Mewtwo-Chainz is on the run for a crime he did not commit and has been forced to change his name, main, and species. He goes by @Chainz. now.

We've also made about half a dozen or so cults and set them off to wage total war with one another in various 3rd world countries. Last I heard, the Rowlet Posse seems to be laying low ever since the unprecedented alliance between the D.VAngelions, Rosalini Lumanites, and the Shakira Brigade tried to wipe them out, but it's possible it's all just been a clever ruse to defeat them from within.

And the less said about the Spear Cultists, the better.

Also, lots of Nuzlockes.

Of which, I have an update from my Platinum Nuzlocke.

Half of you are dead. A combination of Satanic Squirrels and TERRORISM have destroyed the once promising beginnings of the League of Extraordinary Zubats.

Zelda Hogan cries patriotic tears as she gives each and every one of you a viking's funeral.

But I also caught a Ponyta so Zelda Hogan can ride off into the sunset looking majestic af, so that's pretty nice.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Quite a lot, actually.

Mewtwo-Chainz is on the run for a crime he did not commit and has been forced to change his name, main, and species. He goes by @Chainz. now.

We've also made about half a dozen or so cults and set them off to wage total war with one another in various 3rd world countries. Last I heard, the Rowlet Posse seems to be laying low ever since the unprecedented alliance between the D.VAngelions, Rosalini Lumanites, and the Shakira Brigade tried to wipe them out, but it's possible it's all just been a clever ruse to defeat them from within.

And the less said about the Spear Cultists, the better.

Also, lots of Nuzlockes.

Of which, I have an update from my Platinum Nuzlocke.

Half of you are dead. A combination of Satanic Squirrels and TERRORISM have destroyed the once promising beginnings of the League of Extraordinary Zubats.

Zelda Hogan cries patriotic tears as she gives each and every one of you a viking's funeral.

But I also caught a Ponyta so Zelda Hogan can ride off into the sunset looking majestic af, so that's pretty nice.
who are yew

who is mewtwochainz

the last time I was here was december

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
who are yew
Some days I shine as enlightened as The Buddha upon my disciples.

Other days I am but a mere hobo crawling in the gutter.

But recently, I've been maliciously magenta.

who is mewtwochainz
A young Mewtwo with a bondage fetish currently undergoing an identity crisis. General consensus is these two attributes may go hand in hand.

You could always do what @AnchorTea did and catch up.

Though I do believe the gorl went insane from the self-inflicted trauma.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
AnchorTea died from reading the whole social.

He is currently alive in my Nuzlocke and does all of my flying.

Hi Kenniky, welcome back prodigal sisT.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
who are yew

who is mewtwochainz

Eddie already answered the question about Mewtwochainz and so did Buddhahobo about himself (albeit not really answering much)

I'm just a guy that occasionally comes in here to shamelessly promote his lame YouTube videos.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Eaux hey it's kenniky! Seems like ages since yew have come by Momma's house.

I'll always remember your secret crime :secretkpop: welcome back! At least until you vanish again

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Reading comprehension is a virtue, my friend.

It'll come to you, one day.
That was literally the way you put it though. And telling me to learn to read isn't helping your case.

But I don't want to argue with you, I learned from past experience.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Lol don't be a ****
*shrugs*

I wasn't really sure how else to respond. Gorl brings up an "argument" she ran away from the first time around and attributes things she said to me.

If it was someone who grew up like I did it would be simple; calling someone out on **** isn't antagonistic, it's just a fact of life. Don't make assertions you can't back up. That he thinks I'm angry with her on top of it is more perplexing than anything else.

Like, I could just say "Show me where I said that", but in my experience that seems to come off as more ****ish to people for some reason.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
*shrugs*

I wasn't really sure how else to respond. Gorl brings up an "argument" she ran away from the first time around and attributes things she said to me.

If it was someone who grew up like I did it would be simple; calling someone out on **** isn't antagonistic, it's just a fact of life. Don't make assertions you can't back up. That he thinks I'm angry with her on top of it is more perplexing than anything else.

Like, I could just say "Show me where I said that", but in my experience that seems to come off as more ****ish to people for some reason.
There are just a million ways to say it without sounding like a pretentious douche.

Like me saying this to you like this.

I could be all like "One day you'll grow up and cringe at how douchey you're being" and I could act like I'm just SO much smarter than you and very wise. But in reality we're just dudes on the Internet and for whatever reason it's a touchy subject and we should all just get over it and bash Zelda like good gorls.

Tell me if I'm being clear or not.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I will never forgeT this

I was fooledT the whole time until a cerTain red tyranT toldT me in secreT (kpop)

(also kenniky kenniky sis where have you been omg)
hehehehehehe (I think it still has highest like-to-posts ratio on all of Smashboards lol)

I lowkey got super addicted to Smashboards so I went cold turkey for a while, recently started playing Smash again and was like "why not drop by"

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
I should have never brought this up, I was just joking anyway but now I'm being told I'm a child who can't read for making a slight jab at an old subject.

I usually don't cuss on this site since it's filtered anyway but it looks like someone else needs to grow the **** up. Have fun gorls, but I'm out.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Heir 3 starts tomorrow, Crews tomorrow night where Ulster goes up against Spain (which is made up of 2 Top 10 EU & 3 randos) which will be fun. Losing that we play Wales (so free lmao) then Austria (who I have no idea who from there is at it) & if we beat them we go against France in Losers Top 8 (god have mercy on our souls).

Melee I'm projected to come Top 64 & no more, losing to Reaper (2nd in Germany) & BRTalrog (who I can easily beat if I brush up on the Sheik MU a bit prior). If I beat Talrog I play Mint who's No.1 in Ireland to see who gets Top 32. I've gotten a lot closer to beating Mint in recent times so that will be a fun set like.

Weekend is gonna be baller

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Heir 3 starts tomorrow, Crews tomorrow night where Ulster goes up against Spain (which is made up of 2 Top 10 EU & 3 randos) which will be fun. Losing that we play Wales (so free lmao) then Austria (who I have no idea who from there is at it) & if we beat them we go against France in Losers Top 8 (god have mercy on our souls).

Melee I'm projected to come Top 64 & no more, losing to Reaper (2nd in Germany) & BRTalrog (who I can easily beat if I brush up on the Sheik MU a bit prior). If I beat Talrog I play Mint who's No.1 in Ireland to see who gets Top 32. I've gotten a lot closer to beating Mint in recent times so that will be a fun set like.

Weekend is gonna be baller
I hope you're still using my name as your tag.

Even if it is an insult to me..........

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
There are just a million ways to say it without sounding like a pretentious douche.

Like me saying this to you like this.

I could be all like "One day you'll grow up and cringe at how douchey you're being" and I could act like I'm just SO much smarter than you and very wise. But in reality we're just dudes on the Internet and for whatever reason it's a touchy subject and we should all just get over it and bash Zelda like good gorls.

Tell me if I'm being clear or not.
Okay, let's put theory to practice, then.

That was literally the way you put it though. And telling me to learn to read isn't helping your case.

But I don't want to argue with you, I learned from past experience.
You are factually incorrect. If you'd like, by all means go back to that conversation, read it once more, and show me where I said that. You will most likely find, assuming I haven't actually suppressed it as was already asserted, that the only person who said something similar to that was yourself. Case in point, I don't use the word "edgy" as I was never quite sure what the term actually meant.

I am not angry, I have no ill will, and I don't especially care one way or another something that was a joke that you took too seriously, nor did I ever. This is an internet forum about a video game character. If nothing else, just please stop apologizing. It rubs me the wrong way when people do that when they haven't done anything to apologize for.

Even in the last post, if that's just how you wish to refer to me, "Does not like Sheik, etc", go ahead. I'll think of something for you too. We can take shots at each other here. But don't apologize for good natured ribbing.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
lol Humans....

You'll never be as evolved as me.

Alyson Michalka playing a G chord.

ElderLolz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Matze97
Okay, let's put theory to practice, then.

You are factually incorrect. If you'd like, by all means go back to that conversation, read it once more, and show me where I said that. You will most likely find, assuming I haven't actually suppressed it as was already asserted, that the only person who said something similar to that was yourself. Case in point, I don't use the word "edgy" as I was never quite sure what the term actually meant.

I am not angry, I have no ill will, and I don't especially care one way or another something that was a joke that you took too seriously, nor did I ever. This is an internet forum about a video game character. If nothing else, just please stop apologizing. It rubs me the wrong way when people do that when they haven't done anything to apologize for.

Even in the last post, if that's just how you wish to refer to me, "Does not like Sheik, etc", go ahead. I'll think of something for you too. We can take shots at each other here. But don't apologize for good natured ribbing.
Oh dang, you did in fact not use the word edgy! I must have forgotten since the discussion was weeks ago. Better write paragraphs and tell me to learn how to read properly because I got ONE WORD WRONG.

Like I said, I'm out after this post. The fun I'm having here suddenly hit 0. After all, I still need to grow up, right? And learn how to read?
lol Humans....

You'll never be as evolved as me.

Alyson Michalka playing a G chord.
A true legend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom