• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Now just watch as the next character announced is Sylveon!
nope Umbreon pls, if there's Umbreon or Furret I'll buy, otherwise not interested
Edit: Bonus Art
Umbreon-_zpscb64c460.png

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Thank you and @Mocha and @ Furret Furret for the insight. I'll still probably only buy it after getting to test it out for myself.

Btw Lozjam, you did get my post yesterday, right? We ended up posting at the same time, and I wasn't sure if you'd seen it.
Yes I did see your post, but I fell asleep while typing a response. It's nice you think I'm sweet. It may very well be my personality. Anyway, I couldn't talk to anyone today, as I have fallen ill....

Farorae

Smash Ace
Pokken wishes: Mew, umbreon, espeon...don't really care about many others although I'm interested in seeing how the implementation of a flying pokemon would work.
Also I hope they add shiny versions of pokemon as alt colors.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Bruh, Furret? Focus Punch Furret? That would be hilarious to see.
Umbreon eh...dunno.
allow me to have my favorites, nerd

Yes I did see your post, but I fell asleep while typing a response. It's nice you think I'm sweet. It may very well be my personality. Anyway, I couldn't talk to anyone today, as I have fallen ill....
you've fallen you say, I wonder why

also @kaazers cause apparently he likes this stuff

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That's perfectly fine, I just wanted to be sure you saw it. And you are; even though I don't know you, I can tell you're generally a nice person. Sometimes that's all it takes, given the world we live in now. And nooo I hope you feel better soon. :(

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I want Wailord in Pokken. I mean, imagine it... HOLY CRAP! It'd be the Ridley of the game. Are... A-are there Wailord hordes in ORAS? :joyful:

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
@ Fireemblemfreak Fireemblemfreak you up for dubs?

XD
Sorry I'm late. Uh, if my friend is on, yeah xD He should be, but I don't know. If all else fails, I'm available

Edit: btw, I have NO idea what I'd want for Pokenn fighters. My favorite Pokemon is Eevee and the Eeveelutions, and I don't see them getting in at all. I don't know, Roserade? Sandslash? I don't know, maybe Azumarill could work, or Spinda as a weird feeling fighter. I. DON'T. KNOW.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Sorry I'm late. Uh, if my friend is on, yeah xD He should be, but I don't know. If all else fails, I'm available

Edit: btw, I have NO idea what I'd want for Pokenn fighters. My favorite Pokemon is Eevee and the Eeveelutions, and I don't see them getting in at all. I don't know, Roserade? Sandslash? I don't know, maybe Azumarill could work, or Spinda as a weird feeling fighter. I. DON'T. KNOW.
My partner will be back in a bit, do you want to do singles instead?

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
@ Macchiato Macchiato

GGs

Sorry that I left so abruptly. My mom wanted the TV lol

Edit: I don't know how to play Lucario or Lucina so I can't really give too much advice much advice other than I think you used Lucina's usmash too much and got punished a lot.

And thanks!

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ugh fina- ****ing -lee I can play with no interruptions
I'm so sorry @ Fireemblemfreak Fireemblemfreak it's been a busy day XD
If you still want to play then I'm up for it
Also my dubs partner is available
She's the damn reason I couldn't play 2 matches without interruptions

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Sharpedo for pokken. How do you guys keep getting this wrong?

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Ugh fina- ****ing -lee I can play with no interruptions
I'm so sorry @ Fireemblemfreak Fireemblemfreak it's been a busy day XD
If you still want to play then I'm up for it
Also my dubs partner is available
She's the damn reason I couldn't play 2 matches without interruptions
Alright, I have mine now too.. xD Sorry, I think you tried to joined the minute I dropped my controller.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think a take the cake for the worst smash player in this forum
In these forums, I don't know, but elsewhere, there's worse like spammers who don't know anything else than Ness's PKT2 or spamming Kirby's Stone and/or Final Cutter. I swear there's someone out there spamming Fox's Laser thinking it would do anything. Oh, and I have fought someone who only used Lucina's Dancing Blade. It was hilarious and sad.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
That's perfectly fine, I just wanted to be sure you saw it. And you are; even though I don't know you, I can tell you're generally a nice person. Sometimes that's all it takes, given the world we live in now. And nooo I hope you feel better soon. :(
It will be a couple of days until I'm better... But it's ok I guess..... I don't know why the world has been so unfriendly, but I find just smiling and saying hi to a random stranger makes their day. That is, before the great and terrible lord Ganondorf destroys them! BAHAHAHAHA!

Soul.

People who spam Link's projectiles don't know how to use him rofl.
Ever heard of jab → down smash? Up throw up air (not guaranteed tho)?

Also, when you're about to land, you think DAir is a good option on Sheik / ZSS / Sonic and everyone else who has a Falcon Kick when it really isn't.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I was fighting a Mega Man on FG who would only roll and fire his forward smash the whole game. I had trouble with it when I was Sonic and he would hit me just enough times to win. Then I switched to Zelda and just reflected it. He didn't stop, but I didn't lose.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I was fighting a Mega Man on FG who would only roll and fire his forward smash the whole game. I had trouble with it when I was Sonic and he would hit me just enough times to win. Then I switched to Zelda and just reflected it. He didn't stop, but I didn't lose.
I fought a Mega Man who rolled all the time and only grabbed and threw me. Nothing else except for occasional Uair if he threw me up. Even when I was above him, no Up Smashes, Mega Uppers, or Uair. Nope, just roll and toss.

Top Bottom