• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Mawile 4 Pokken

But seriously plz.
omg yes. She even has a mega. It's perfect.

I just want to do crazy combos with her weave-of-doom thing.
And when she wins, she can do a cute little smile and be like

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
It's for arcades only though. Bringing it to the Wii U would be a smart decision. And we all know how those are hated...
Ya so ya F-Zero Ax at a point, It's going to console. The questions are what they should always be from Nintendo
  1. When?
  2. and Will it come to America at all?
Screw you Nintendo of America

Spirst

Okay **** it just add the whole pokemon list as playable characters for pokken then everyone can be happy

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Gardevoir even looks to play almost exactly like Zelda. A character that is dependent on punishes and has some ranged options. Let's hope she doesn't fall on the floor like Zelda did in Smash 4. I believe the Tekken team actually is smart enough to give her moves that actually work though.

Spirst

Speaking of Mewtwo, I'm still annoyed there's been no word on him yet. He's a future main for Smash 4 and the Mewtwo boards are so thirsty they talk about nothing just to pass the time.

I wouldn't doubt Mewtwo would be in Pokken. Gengar would be a good troll character. I just want to do this:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
okay, this is irrelevant but i saw this posted and I had to share

:4bowserjr:: he has so much potential with great combos, strings, set up and his recovery is top notch! heck he can even be a Wall of Pain of how good his recovery is!
I mean, other than Little Mac, doesn't Bowser Jr. have the worst recovery in the game? It's super gimpable/unreliable/just bad in general.

edit: i'd be very surprised if Greninja wasn't in Pokken. Maybe because he's in smash so they won't put him in?

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Speaking of Mewtwo, I'm still annoyed there's been no word on him yet. He's a future main for Smash 4 and the Mewtwo boards are so thirsty they talk about nothing just to pass the time.

I wouldn't doubt Mewtwo would be in Pokken. Gengar would be a good troll character. I just want to do this:

I actually feel kinda bad for the people in the Mewtwo boards... the wait must be a torture. And yeah, it would be nice if they gave us an update. I'm pretty curious to see how he'll play.

And OMG Pokémon Stadium/Colosseum/XD, I miss those days :'D

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
depending on how changed Mewtwo is, I might actually main him when he's released. He was always really fun to play in melee

edit:
I'm actually playing through XD again atm. Such a fun game!

Last edited:

Spirst

edit: i'd be very surprised if Greninja wasn't in Pokken. Maybe because he's in smash so they won't put him in?
Lucario and Pikachu are in both though. Greninja isn't as popular but I don't see why he couldn't be either.
I actually feel kinda bad for the people in the Mewtwo boards... the wait must be a torture. And yeah, it would be nice if they gave us an update. I'm pretty curious to see how he'll play.

Yep, the wait really sucks.

Pokemon stadium was the best. The narrator was S tier.

"It's a revolving door of Pokemon!"
"They're staring each other down!"
"Ride that surf!"
"And there goes the battle!"

He could make any line sound good.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I'm just mad that to get him initially, I'd need both a 3DS AND a WiiU?! Some people don't have that kind of money to fling. If I did get the WiiU version, it would probably be too late for the free MewTwo.

Then paid DLC?! *sigh*

Another worry is that they'll probably do a patch with his release, but will people without MewTwo get the patch?

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sakurai is definitely off his rockers.... Why can't we actually see Mewtwo in the game for a PotD or something.... Also, he had better fix Zelda and nerf Diddy.....
Aonuma >>>>>>>>>>> Sakurai
Aonuma is making some extremely awesome decisions, and Aonuma is even better at trolling than Sakurai

Spirst

I'm just mad that to get him initially, I'd need both a 3DS AND a WiiU?! Some people don't have that kind of money to fling. If I did get the WiiU version, it would probably be too late for the free MewTwo.

Then paid DLC?! *sigh*

Another worry is that they'll probably do a patch with his release, but will people without MewTwo get the patch?
Yeah, there will definitely a patch with his release. Everyone will get it though unless Sakurai is really dumb. How it works for other games with this kind of DLC is that everyone gets the patch regardless. For the people who own the character, it's to give them the playable data needed to...play as them. For everyone else, the data is still there but you can only see the character online if someone else uses it. Otherwise, the character is off-limits until you buy it.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I can see them doing something like having Mewtwo available on the select screen for those without both versions but have him greyed out saying "check eshop (when he's available to be bought)" or something. idk what they'll do before you can buy him, though. maybe just not have him visible for you on the CSS

Last edited:

Spirst

I can see them doing something like having Mewtwo available on the select screen for those without both versions but have him greyed out saying "check eshop (when he's available to be bought)" or something. idk what they'll do before you can buy him, though. maybe just not have him visible for you on the CSS
Or maybe those who haven't bought him can only use him for one minute intervals with advertisements wedged in between.

"Complete this special offer for Victoria's Secret and unlock the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo!"

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
YES, ME AND TWI SUCCESSFULLY SUMMONED YOU HERE #MissionAccomplished. HAAAAI KAAZ! xP

@ Twili Twili *high fives Twi* :troll:
We dabess. :awesome:
*high fives*

Alright girls, who here is going to main Zeldardevoir?

I definitely will. My favorite Pokémon? Hell yes.

Edited out the rest because of wrong information.

Last edited:

Spirst

*high fives*

Unfortunately, the free offer is already over. :c
I almost forgot and barely remembered to register both games on the last day at like. 1am in the morning.
It was the soundtrack promotion that ended on the 13th. The Mewtwo promotion is up until March 31st.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
This is kinda random, but have you guys ever wondered what it would be like if they had a 'Pokémon Warriors' game, like Hyrule Warriors? Just imagine ploughing through hordes of Rattatas and Zubats. And some legendary Pokémon as boss fights...

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
*high fives*

Unfortunately, the free offer is already over. :c
I almost forgot and barely remembered to register both games on the last day at like. 1am in the morning.
Standing on a car finger in da air

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
okay, this is irrelevant but i saw this posted and I had to share

I mean, other than Little Mac, doesn't Bowser Jr. have the worst recovery in the game? It's super gimpable/unreliable/just bad in general.

Bowser jr can attack from his recovery duck hunt cannot and duck hunt also has to go the whole way unless he grabs the ledge

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
HOLY **** GARDEVOIR IN POKKEN I'M EXPLODING RN. MY FAVORITE POKEMON AND SHE EVEN HAS ZELDA'S POSE AHAHAHAHA PERFECT

Wait, was that the actual art they showed for Gardevoir? It literally has the same pose as Zelda, wtf. (Except Garevoir is a competitive Pokemon/ high tier Pokemon)
Gardevoir used to be NU in 5th gen and not too good but now she's very good. Maybe the same will happen to Zelda if someone new actually designed her :^)
It's kind of funny that Gardevoir was on almost all my BW teams even though she wasn't very good, and I've been using sucky Zelda forever. I'm just drawn to sucky magical girls looool

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So much Pokken hype. X3

I really want Leavanny and Lilligant tbh. Would be very cool.

Plus, they are shippable. :3

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
well I kinda already know one of my two favorites isn't making it in

with eevee though, people love the dang thing so much one of it's evolutions might be bound to get in

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
http://smashboards.com/threads/character-competitive-impressions.367669/page-226#post-18253982

It starts with his reply after that which is a page later then it just goes back and forth. Frustrating.

Mew would be a cool character. Nothing more humiliating than getting beaten by a pink cat thing in a bubble while it giggles.
Yeah... I think I'm going to go 'eater shuriken' now :I

No offense to AL, but sometimes, there's no point in trying to reason with him. He made some points which could have possibly been valid, but he didn't really elaborate on them, other than 'oh this moves sucks because it does.' And I don't think he really read your posts.

So much Pokken hype. X3
I really want Leavanny and Lilligant tbh. Would be very cool.
Plus, they are shippable. :3
That is so kawaii <3

Liligant's hair would make Palutena jealous

Last edited:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Hi, you Zelda mains and your imagination never fail to amuse me

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
WAIT NO

Put Baby Bird over That Person's Name is. It's in S-tier

Edit: I'm a sucker for them flutes
*gets curious*

*looks for songs in jewtoob*

WHAT IS THIS ANIMU BULLS****

@berserker01 don't listen to Aero that song that's Tiz's theme or wtv is actually kinda nice albeit very repetitive.

Hey RIngabel's is actually pretty good.

Who came up with the name Ringabel anyway?

So anyways! Would you recommend Bravely Default, gorl? The husbando says it's really really good but I can't get past the ugly interface design.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
So anyways! Would you recommend Bravely Default, gorl? The husbando says it's really really good but I can't get past the ugly interface design.
I wouldn't there's dumb grinding, an annoying pay to win thing to look at, characters that never learn and the story overall is presented terribly

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I've never played Tekken, but I'd want Pokken because it's Pokeymans. If Rayquaza doesn't get in, I'd probably play Mew, if it's not in there either... Then some ice type.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
*gets curious*

*looks for songs in jewtoob*

WHAT IS THIS ANIMU BULLS****

@berserker01 don't listen to Aero that song that's Tiz's theme or wtv is actually kinda nice albeit very repetitive.

Hey RIngabel's is actually pretty good.

Who came up with the name Ringabel anyway?

Bravely Default is downright amazing. It is the best (Traditional) JRPG I have played since Final Fantasy 7, and it almost beats out 6 for me. It is just so amazing, with deep complex gameplay... My only qualm is that I wish it was on Wii U, though eh. I just wish they would stop making that stupid **** that is the new Final Fantasy games. Bravely Default tops everything modern Square Enix has created.

Top Bottom