• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
Why is Rosalimo taking over? My boys won't stand for this. She wishes to tear down the men and women who are already struggling to recover from terrible conditions. She is an oppressive tyrant. Be free from her shackles!

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Become ONE OF US and I'll reconsider :^)
Only if you make that "One of us" Donkey Kong song with King K. Rool from that show or something your sig. ;)

I'm actually intrigued by this new Godzilla movie.

Toho is making this one. Godzilla is in a rubber suit as usual, but they do touch up the Big G with some CGI, instead of full cgi like in the American one.

Godzilla design this time is actually pretty unique. His body is covered in radiation burns, to make reference to the WWII. It's caused ...... some controversy but I still think it's creative.

It could be good, but we have no clues about the acting or story, so fingers crossed! :3

Oh yeah........ You girls didn't no I liked monster movies? :p well now you know

:150:
OH MY GOD IT"S ME

Double edit: Just noticed Ffamran banned himself. What happened?

Last edited:
Why is Rosalimo taking over? My boys won't stand for this. She wishes to tear down the men and women who are already struggling to recover from terrible conditions. She is an oppressive tyrant. Be free from her shackles!
you dare slander our goddess?

Praise be to Space Elsa. May you forever let it go.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I am teaching my scene how to beat "Randy Cloud" by playing "Randy Cloud"

Aka runaway ***** Cloud that only charges limit, AC DAirs, and up airs for days (admittedly, this is teaching me how to SHFF UAir much better, since I never do it).

Aka, I don't take very much thought or skill at all and paid my $5.99 to win tournaments, Cloud.

Aka "Random nobody who picked up Cloud to win games" Cloud.

On a scale of 1-10, I feel like Wario with a sword and a faster waft charge.

Last edited:
she's only borderline top tier atm (i'm not done yet with the anime)

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I beat the wanderer king in Xenoblade CX. The trick is electric and control resistance boosts.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Printed out some Uni stuff for me and my TA to look at yesterday, and I'm at the Psychic Gym in Pokemon Blue too.
I'll be looking up the University Exercises/Activities I have to do as well. Since one of them I cannot do. :V

And again, thanks @PK21. :yeahboi:
Maybe I will try and pick him up again.

She is a villain. A devil. And she wishes to eradicate me. But I will challenge my fate!
resistance is futile

submit yourself and our goddess may have second thoughts about having you executed

Last edited:
I won't surrender! Top tier tyranny will end. There is only one I will follow.:4feroy:
there is nothing admirable about your act. only fools would follow that path

but you can be saved. join us :rosalina:

Last edited:
you peons

its not just about maining

its more than that. you must sacrifice your whole being, your body, and your soul to our goddess. be one of us. be part of the one. be one with our GODDESS

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I won't surrender! Top tier tyranny will end. There is only one I will follow.:4feroy:
There is no tyranny; it's only the loving embrace of a caring mother.

One day, you will awaken to the truth, but until then, we will be waiting patiently for you. We will welcome you with open arms.

We all play our own roles in the multi-faceted surface that is the all-encompassing snowflake of Space Elsa worship. Your role is only just beginning.

Last edited:
Omnes haereticos, accipienda est secundum forte in Deam dedit redemptionem. Quae cum ita sint unum et omnem convenire iubet, ut omnes testimonium perfectio et nobilitas

Last edited:
It's so prettyyy

Meanwhile, I'm having an avie crisis, and can't settle with one. I don't know how you people do it using the same avie for so long.
same here~

until my eyes were opened

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It's so prettyyy

Meanwhile, I'm having an avie crisis, and can't settle with one. I don't know how you people do it using the same avie for so long.
Sis there have been times where I changed my avatar only to find another picture I really liked the day after and ending up changing again lol

My avatar gallery in TV Tropes is absolutely cluttered with Greninja and Sans pictures =V

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I feel like it would be treasonous to not have a Mewtwo avatar.

Does anybody know of pics with greninja and Mewtwo?

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I feel like it would be treasonous to not have a Mewtwo avatar.

Does anybody know of pics with greninja and Mewtwo?

Not really them together but welp. Ironically enough, all I've seen of those two were the Greninja down taunt memes of 'Mewtwo's tears' back when his trailer was first shown and before Mewtwo became DLC

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
This pretty little Rosalinda cult is as disgusting as the Zelda v Bayonetta MU

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You say that, but we all know you have a shrine to Our Goddess in your closet. She is all-seeing, and you cannot escape her gaze.

LonkQ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ammoro
I'd follow Lucina before I'd follow this space hussy. At least Lucina is just a dumb girl that never learned how to tip instead of evil incarnate.

Top Bottom