• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

they aint that bad, but it comes down to how much you accept the character for what it is. I will admit there are a couple D3 mains that need to chill. but the amount of character devotion to something they think is trash is pretty heavy for the :4link::4samus: boards
Well to be fair Link and Samus aren't very good characters, but they gotta stop complaining and advance the character's meta. Smash 4 isn't a forgiving world, especially where the competition is hella rough compared to past games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Alternatively, you could be the Rosa community where they think their character is like mid tier.
yes alternatively you can be gutter trash
Well to be fair Link and Samus aren't very good characters, but they gotta stop complaining and advance the character's meta. Smash 4 isn't a forgiving world, especially where the competition is hella rough compared to past games.
oh sorry I'm having a hard time caring about their complaints as a :4zelda: main

community will smooth out in time. All smash games have had a rough start. This is mainly due to nintendo not leading the charge and it's base community involving those of a wide age group

D

Deleted member

yes alternatively you can be gutter trash

oh sorry I'm having a hard time caring about their complaints as a :4zelda: main

community will smooth out in time. All smash games have had a rough start. This is mainly due to nintendo not leading the charge and it's base community involving those of a wide age group
As a Dedede main, I feel the same pain as you gorls.

But yeah, pretty much. Not to mention this is the first competitive Smash (or just in a while) for a lot of people, particularly for those who weren't a fan of Brawl, even if PM existed.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
i hope cloud gets buffed tbh, his recovery is too bad for him to ever be better than mid tier

and remove double-stick sdi pls

Furret24

Smash Master
I fought a Zelda main on FG 1v1 the other day.

Got both stocks from Ball -> Oil Panic. Hilarious, yet sad at the same time.

After bucketing Din's Fire once, she proceeded to use it again and aim for me. She did this again on her second stock. Why do some people, after getting a projectile bucketed, decide to fill it up all the way? I've had this a lot with Ness' PK Fire and the Mario Bros' fireballs in particular, basically giving me free kills for no reason.

Sorry for going on a tangent there.
i hope cloud gets buffed tbh, his recovery is too bad for him to ever be better than mid tier

I find him to be high tier.

:162:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I fought a Zelda main on FG 1v1 the other day.

Got both stocks from Ball -> Oil Panic. Hilarious, yet sad at the same time.

After bucketing Din's Fire once, she proceeded to use it again and aim for me. She did this again on her second stock. Why do some people, after getting a projectile bucketed, decide to fill it up all the way? I've had this a lot with Ness' PK Fire and the Mario Bros' fireballs in particular, basically giving me free kills for no reason.

Sorry for going on a tangent there.

I find him to be high tier.

Getting bucket kills with G&W is more satisfying than hitting a 9 with him, if I'm honest. :4gaw:

I think she was being facetious, though.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

I see you still have some soul left over
BJ can fix that
But yeah, pretty much. Not to mention this is the first competitive Smash (or just in a while) for a lot of people, particularly for those who weren't a fan of Brawl, even if PM existed.
PM is kind of it's own thing. it's so much its own thing I can't even tell how the community is doing
I wonder if they are being as big of upset children about the devs quitting as when gimr announced no more pm
not that their community is that bad, but there are a few that are just terrible. My room mate being one of them :secretkpop:

Furret24

Smash Master
Getting bucket kills with G&W is more satisfying than hitting a 9 with him, if I'm honest. :4gaw:
I agree.

Usmash is the most satisfying to me, with Oil Panic in a close second. 9 would be more satisfying if it wasn't so luck-based.

Say Zelda mains, what move do you find the most satisfying to kill with?

D

Deleted member

I agree.

Usmash is the most satisfying to me, with Oil Panic in a close second. 9 would be more satisfying if it wasn't so luck-based.

I only play Zelda for the keks, but I have to say up smash. Even moreso in Brawl. Move was crazy good in that game.

PM is kind of it's own thing. it's so much its own thing I can't even tell how the community is doing
I wonder if they are being as big of upset children about the devs quitting as when gimr announced no more pm
not that their community is that bad, but there are a few that are just terrible. My room mate being one of them :secretkpop:
Oh trust me, they definitely were.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Ftilt, makes people feel like **** for killing them with our worst move
actually it's just kicks, even if Fsmash is most of my kills (I'm bad)
Definitely Shoryuken
you don't look like a zelda main to me
Oh trust me, they definitely were.
hopefully my roommate will stop hating on gimr for no reason and go to some other rant for the meantime then

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
I agree.

Lightning Kicks (Bair, Fair)

DinsFireIsOP

Smash Cadet
Lightning kicks for me. Although upon reflexion, it's more satisfying to hit with than to kill with. I mean, killing is great but I'm already happy if I hit with these. Zelda is top-tier in this domain :secretkpop: .

So actually, the most satisfying move to kill with for me would be Uair, but it's quite rare to land a kill with it. Sweetspotted Dair is a close second. And sourspotted Dair too. Your question reminds me why I love to play Zelda even though she has lackluster tools: she is wacky fun to play and her moves are almost all so satisfying to hit with^^.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Seems like we got a full image of Magiana now. Since I was completely wrong on its typing. I'm gonna take another guess and say Fairy/Steel or Steel/Psychic. :V

As for its bio. It's a Man-Made Pokemon which has been around for 500 Years. And Volcanion is chasing after Magiana, since it knows its secret. Maybe the secret is that Magiana is going to be an inferior Mega Mawile? :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
my relationship with Mii Swordfighter is starting to reflect that of Zelda mains with Zelda :202:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I wanna ask you gorls a question:

How many of you are going to continue maining Zelda until the end of Sm4sh's lifespan now that it's mostly certain balance changes are over, or very few will come (more than likely just bug fixes instead).

I also wonder if we'll have any new gorls show up later on and join our festivities despite Zelda's impending doom.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just saw Episode 6 of Musaigen no Phantom World.

Ain't gonna spoil it much... except for saying this.

I hope anyone who is watching Musaigen is preBEARed for that episode. Because oh boy.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I agree.

1) FW upwards to recover, miss stage, nail totally oblivious fighter who is by the edge.

2) Space FW to hit a person on the ledge.

3) Nair into FW.

4) Doublen Nair into the blast zone.

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU

How many of you are going to continue maining Zelda until the end of Sm4sh's lifespan now that it's mostly certain balance changes are over, or very few will come (more than likely just bug fixes instead).

I also wonder if we'll have any new gorls show up later on and join our festivities despite Zelda's impending doom.
I'm sticking with her, I just have too much fun using her even If she is lacking in many ways.

I also intend to start using Bayonetta as well, but I'm not a fast learner at all so I'll have to take my time before I deem her ready, Zelda will have to do for now. I'll probably use Bayonetta for the matchups that are just extremely horrible for Zelda (like Sonic, Mac, Greninja, Fox among others) the rest I can handle just fine even if I'm at a disadvantage.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

you don't play zelda and think she will be a good character

It's just not a thing

and whether or not zelda becomes good, you just don't expect zelda to be good
you play zelda to play zelda

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne

Impending doom? Gorl let's be real, Zeldawful was doomed from the start :secretkpop:.

Anyways I've dropped Zelda as my main, but I'll keep her around cause while she is terrible, she's still fun to play imo. Once a gorl always a gorl :secretkpop:.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

I will! Because I like telling my friends that I just beat them with the worst character in the game, but if they win c'mon let's be real she's the worst character in the game, how am I supposed to do well with her.

Also down taunt

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I play Zelda for the same reason I play Dan. The kicks.

Anyways I've dropped Zelda as my main, but I'll keep her around cause while she is terrible, she's still fun to play imo. Once a gorl always a gorl :secretkpop:.
keep telling yourself things to make yourself feel better. I'll just cross you of the gorl list and put you back into the pleb list

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
hew to play corn:
step one: regret decision
step two F-smash and side b a lot
step three: ?????
step four I WIIIIIIN :DDDDDDD

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Real Corrin game plan:

1. Pick Male Corrin or you could just not
2. Run away and spam moves that make Corrin make noises
3. Opponent forfeits because Corrin's voice is cancer
4. EZ money

We all know the real reason @SBphiloz4 eats up Corn. :secretkpop:

Bayonetta wins for similar reasons. You just have to win by not hitting her :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom